Affordable Catering Reviews

Affordable Catering 5
Affordable Catering 6
Affordable Catering 7

Caitlin · Married on 05/22/2015

I am so glad we made the decision to use Affordable Catering for our wedding reception. All of the food was absolutely delicious, we received so many compliments from our guests! The Santorini feta chicken and the sour cream and dill potatoes were so flavorful and yummy. The crew showed up early and had everything set-up with plenty of time to spare, in addition to helping out with some last-minute needs.

I worked with Stephanie to go over all the initial details, and she was extremely helpful and patient with all of my questions :)

Lia was our day-of coordinator and I just don't know what I would have done without her. She literally saved the day, a few different times!! I think my mom must have hugged her at least 10 times by the end of the night. She was professional, attentive, thoughtful and as sweet as they come. In the midst of a few crises, Lia took charge and made sure I never felt overwhelmed or knew too much :) She made sure my husband and I each had a full plate of dinner waiting at our table, in addition to making us a plate of the hors d'oeuvres. She is a true gem.

THANK YOU to everyone at Affordable Catering who helped make our day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Jennifer · Married on 05/15/2015

I couldn't have been happier with my choice of Affordable Catering service! They are easy and great to work with and the food was absolutely delicious! They decorated the buffet table themselves and it looked gorgeous! Go for the full bar service because it is definitely worth it. Even the price is reasonable and it says it in their name!

Sent on 05/30/2015

Ashley · Married on 05/08/2015

We are so happy we chose Affordable Catering for our wedding day! Their set up is professional and they made it look beautiful. The food was fantastic, all of our guest raved on about how good the food was (the stuffed chicken marsala and pork loin). They even threw in a champagne toast for all the guest as part of our package. We were on a tight budget and you can’t beat amazing food for such a good price!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Affordable Catering and coordinator Stephanie went above and beyond for our destination wedding! Selecting the menu and flow for our reception could not have been easier. She worked easily with us to customize options for our intimate beach reception. The professionalism of the server at the event was extremely impressive! She helped us with our own cake and beverage tables displays, despite the fact they were outside items we added. And of course I can't say enough good things about the food! The chicken maui and herb crusted raspberry pork loin were phenomenal!! The salad, fruit, and veggies were extremely fresh and carried fully body tastes respectfully. The presentation of food was very gorgeous and they even added lanterns and other items to the buffet table to match theme. I highly recommend Affordable Catering!

Sent on 08/20/2015

T · Married on 04/18/2015

I cannot say enough great things about Affordable Catering, every guest enjoyed the food. The staff was very professional and so helpful. Everyone raved about them at the wedding. Thank you for doing such a great job and caring about this event as if it was their own.

Sent on 04/22/2015
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 04/11/2015

We had a wonderful experience with Affordable Catering. Stephanie, our coordinator, was very responsive and informative regarding all my questions leading up to the big day. Everything went flawlessly at the wedding! The food was delicious (people are still raving about the potato salad and buttermilk biscuits), the tables were set up beautifully, and the staff was extremely helpful and polite! They even prepared us a plate and brought it to our sweetheart table to make sure we ate! I would definitely recommend Affordable to any bride!

Sent on 05/17/2015

Michelle · Married on 04/04/2015

Affordable Catering was my first choice for catering for my wedding event on 4-4-15. They hosted a sample tasting prior to wedding date in a beautiful setting at their location. They also provided beautiful chair and table Linenns in the color of my choice. They were very quick to respond to any inquires I had along the way before the big day. On my event date they arrived early with staff and I have to say my day was beautiful!! My guests all came and told me how everyone was so professional and courteous, the food was so delicious and the bar and set up of everything was just on target! Everyone included myself was so happy with the service. I Worked with Lia, my event coordinator during my planning and on the day of, she kept open communication and was so sweet and professional. I am absolutely very happy with the service from affordable catering and I highly
    Recommend them for any catering event! Thanks Lia and Affordable Carering Team! My day was beautiful and PERFECT!!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Kara · Married on 03/22/2015

Affordable catering was so affordable we used them for our rehearsal lunch and for our wedding reception! The food and the buffet decorations were wonderful. The tasting night was very useful to decide what foods to order.

Sent on 03/31/2015

This company has gone above and beyond for me since the day I called to ask for details about their services to the day of my wedding. On my wedding day when every other vendor seemed to be screwing up this company compensated for them and made my reception a beautiful experience. I would absolutely recommend them to anybody for any occasion the price, value, and staff is excellent, you will not regret using them!

Sent on 03/26/2015

Lia was extremely responsive and professional. She answered all of my questions, and always got back to me immediately. I loved working with her for our March 28th reception. We had the Spanish buffet style meal with the mojo pork, and got so many compliments on the food. I had multiple people come up to me and say it was the best wedding food they'd ever had. They even decorated the buffet table in burlap to match my other decor exactly. The price was very reasonable and I loved working with Lia. The servers showed up on time, and everything went perfectly. Very stress-free. I would recommend her to all my friends!!

Sent on 04/25/2015

The staff and my coordinators were perfect. I should have walked thru the time sheet of the day with day of coordinator but she was worth the additional money. Will recommend

Sent on 04/21/2015

Nicole · Married on 02/28/2015

Stephanie Johnson handled our event and did a great job!! She responded to my emails and phone calls right away and was always professional and courteous! Affordable Catering has a lot of options in terms of menus and pricing and our guests said the food was great!! Thanks so much!

Sent on 03/28/2015

Carol · Married on 02/21/2015

The food was not only delicious but interesting. The hot was hot and the cold was cold. Servers, Rob and Loc, went above and beyond to see that everyone was taken care of without being obtrusive. Tables were presented nicely. Servers arrived in a timely fashion and set up quickly and quietly. They packed up so quietly we didn't even realize what they were doing. Had multiple comments from our guests about excellent food (i.e. Best Wedding Food EVER!!!). There were plenty of choices both before our event and during.

Sent on 02/24/2015

Joyce · Married on 02/14/2015

Affordable Catering surpassed all my expectations. The staff were very helpful throughout the process from the catering coordinator to the delivery staff. The food was fabulous. I would certainly use their services again.

Sent on 02/18/2015

Daniela · Married on 01/31/2015

Dear Affordable catering,
    Thank you so very much for the great job you have done for our wedding! The food was very delicious and the guys were superb: Daphne, Loc and Kyle! Thank you, Stephanie for helping us with the menus! You guys are amazing!

Sent on 02/08/2015

Affordable Catering's reply:

Daniela, we are happy to hear how pleased you were with our food and services, and that Stephanie could help make getting everything set up easier. Daphne has been with us for a very long time, and it is great to hear that Loc and Kyle helped her team make the evening a memorable one for you. We hope you will consider us for future events.

Brandice · Married on 01/17/2015

We used this company for both our rehearsal dinner and wedding catering. They are absolutely fabulous, affordable, and delicious. I got so many compliments not only at the rehearsal dinner but also at the wedding of how delicious the food was. The staff both in the office, delivering, and within the event were so helpful and courteous. I would highly recommend for weddings or even large dinner parties.

Sent on 01/26/2015

Affordable Catering's reply:

Brandice, we are so glad to hear how much you liked our food and service! It was a pleasure working for you, and it is wonderful to know that we could help make your big day a special one. We hope you will keep us in mind for future events, and congratulations again.

Marieleen · Married on 01/03/2015

Amazing food options at a very reasonable price, Stephanie was great at helping me and my fiancé make the right food choices

Sent on 01/14/2015

Affordable Catering's reply:

We are so happy to hear that Stephanie was able to help make your big day a special one! Thank you for the positive review, we hope to work with you again in the future. Congratulations, again!

Missy · Married on 12/13/2014

I am absolutely thrilled with your services. The staff that worked my wedding was phenomenal. They were both incredibly friendly and helpful the entire evening and went above and beyond their expected duties. The woman who was there even helped me with the bustle on my dress! So incredibly pleased. Thank you for wanted to tell you that I am absolutely thrilled with your services. The staff that worked my wedding was phenomenal. They were both incredibly friendly and helpful the entire evening and went above and beyond their expected duties. The woman who was there even helped me with the bustle on my dress! So incredibly pleased. Thank you for providing a wonderful staff and fantastic food. Much appreciated.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Affordable Catering's reply:

Missy, we are so glad that you enjoyed our services! It is so wonderful to hear about your special day, thank you for letting us be a small part of it. We hope you will think of us for your future events. Thank you so much for the positive feedback.

Brittany · Married on 12/13/2014

Amazing food, excellent service, and best staff! Mei was amazing to work with and from the moment we had our tasting, we knew we needed to look no more! The food is out of this world. Our guests have been raving about it since our wedding day. Affordable provides so much flexibility in their food selection and services, you can't go wrong. They come prepared with ample staff and the good was hot, fresh, and delicious! Additionally, they came with decorations to match our theme. I would highly recommend Affordable Catering. They are the best in the business...and I found that they came very highly recommended from the best in the wedding business!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Affordable Catering's reply:

It is wonderful to know that you were so pleased with our services! Mei is a great addition to our team, and we are glad to hear that she could help make your big day even more special. We hope you will consider us for future events. Thank you so much for the positive feedback!

Jamie · Married on 12/06/2014

I cannot say enough about Affordable Catering. The staff was amazing. They where very attentive to the details. I had a rustic decor for my venue, and they matched it perfectly! They where amazing, and the food was awesome! Great value for the quality of service and attention to detail provided. I would recommend Affordable Catering to all my friends and family. 5 star service!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Affordable Catering's reply:

Jamie, thank you so much for letting us be apart of your big day! We all (not so secretly) love the rust theme, and always enjoy being able to coordinate our tables to the theme of the event. We hope you will consider us for your future events. Thank you for the positive feedback.

From the first initial contact to the end of the party, Affordable Catering is a step above the rest. My coordinator did an amazing job with our menu and the food was OUTSTANDING. All of our guest were so pleased. The staff was professional and courteous at all times. All of our needs were taken care of and I could not be more excited to give them 5 stars. I will use Affordable Catering for all my events in the future - I was that pleased!! Well done!!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Affordable Catering's reply:

It is so good to hear that your big day was so special, and we are so happy that we could be a part of it. We look forward to working with you in the future, and thank you for your positive review.

Corrine · Married on 12/04/2014

Booked Affordable Catering for business holiday lunch for the second year in a row. I am truly grateful for the their hard work, professionalism, and quality (and quantity) of food provided. They continue to make it easy for me to cater a hot meal to over 350 employees over 3 shifts, they even delivered and help serve our overnight employees at 1:30 am! The stuff pulled out all stops including setting up, decorating, serving, and cleaning up all with a professional and friendly service. Price of meal is a value considering the amount of food provided-our employees enjoyed a wonderful meal and were raving about it the next day. I will be sure to book Affordable Catering for our next Holiday event and any other events we have. Encourage you to try them for not only your wedding needs but business or party needs. Thank you to the fantastic staff!!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Affordable Catering's reply:

Thank you for using us for your holiday/corporate events, Corrine! It brings us great joy to supply those meals for your employees (especially those overnight!), and it means a lot that you have been so pleased with us year after year. We do hope that you will consider us for other future events. Thank you for the positive feedback!

They made our wedding the amazing experience it was! The price point is phenomenal, the staff went above and beyond, and the food was delicious. Great work.

Sent on 01/27/2015

Affordable Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, we are so glad to hear that we could help make your event special. We hope to work with you again in the future.

Bianca · Married on 11/15/2014

Affordable Catering went above and beyond for us! The food was simply amazing, our guests are still talking about it a week later. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/22/2014

Affordable Catering's reply:

It is so wonderful to hear how you and your guests enjoyed the food, Bianca! We hope that you will consider us for future events. Thank you kindly for your positive review.

Myrna C · Married on 11/15/2014

The food is absolutely delicious! The staff was super flexible on accommodating to our needs and very detail oriented. Our servers made themselves available at all times. We couldn't ask for more!

Sent on 11/29/2014

Affordable Catering's reply:

It is so wonderful to hear that you were pleased with not only the food, but our service staff, Myrna. We hope that you will consider us for you future events. Thank you for your positive feedback.