Affordable Catering Reviews

Affordable Catering 5
Affordable Catering 6
Affordable Catering 7

Megan · Married on 02/26/2016

The food was awesome. The service was good. Everything was professional. Stephanie made planning easy. I appreciated the flexibility and willingness to make changes. My brother-in-law is a chef and even he liked the food.

Sent on 03/04/2016

Jessica · Married on 12/05/2015

The food was a hit at my wedding! That's all I kept hearing from my guests all night how much they loved the food. The chef carved prime rib was my favorite. I highly recommend this company for catering. Prices and menus were very flexible

Sent on 03/22/2016

I absolutely would recommend using this company to everyone. They have been fantastic right from the start. They truly live up to their name!!

Sent on 08/15/2015

Lynsey · Married on 11/14/2015

The staff at Affordable Catering was excellent! Prior to the ceremony, they were very responsive to emails and changes with our order. On the ceremony day, their set up was beautiful and perfect for our location. The servers and bartenders were amazing and catered to the bride and groom. Food was delicious and a great price!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Great food and staff. Couldn't have gotten a better deal.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Vivian · Married on 11/07/2015

I chose Affordable Catering for my wedding reception. My impression was that they were very professional. The menu was extensive with lots of choices. Stephanie was very pleasant to work with and helpful. The servers were very attentive and super nice during the reception, everyone loved the food...I was very happy with their services and will consider them for other events in the future.
    Vivian

Sent on 11/13/2015

Affordable Catering was very easy to work with. I made a lot of changes and they always were more than happy to send an updated contract just so I could figure out exactly what options I wanted and what fit into our budget. I spoke over the phone and emailed them often so I didn't have to go to their office, which saved me a lot of time. You can go to their offices for tastings though, but I tried their food at a bridal show so we didn't go to a tasting. They offer different cutlery and dishes, depending on your budget. I also asked about tablecloths and she told us they get them from another vendor and I would save money by getting them directly from that same vendor. I appreciated her honesty! The food was fantastic and the catering staff at our wedding were professional and very nice. We went with the dinner menu and also got the sundae bar because it ended up being roughly the same price of a cake but way more fun than a cake! They quickly served everyone and cleaned up without us having to do anything. I honestly didn't even notice them, they stayed behind the scenes the entire time. They also took out the trash for us. It was very stress free!!

Sent on 12/23/2015

Becky · Married on 10/31/2015

I would definitely recommend affordable to anyone! we ended up choosing them after another very popular catering company in the area basically would not be flexible in meeting with us in the time my husband and I had available and we had quite a few problems with. When we finally found affordable not only were they about $3000 cheaper but so friendly and helpful. Our guests loved the food so much there was nothing left over at the end of the night! Everyone raved! They did a great job! If you're looking for someone who is not going to gouge you on price and has great service this is for sure the place!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Shelly · Married on 10/24/2015

Affordable Catering did a wonderful job as our wedding caterer. They were always very prompt to respond to my initial inquiries and scheduled a time for us to do a tasting. When the wedding date got closer, they contacted me to do a final meeting to go over all the details. On our wedding day they really went above and beyond. The team they had was so nice, attentive, hard working, and accommodated us in any way needed. The food was delicious, even better than what I had remembered at our tasting. The chicken piccata was superb, several of our guests made comments about how good it was. We also had the roast, sour cream potatoes, tortellini with an alfredo type sauce, vegetables, salad, rolls, wedding punch, coffee beverage station, and an open bar. The decor and set-up of their buffet was really beautiful, and a perfect match for our theme. We had ordered a larger cake than needed so they cut larger slices as requested and boxed up any extra for us, including our top anniversary tier. I really can't say enough good things about the team they had working for our wedding! Thanks so much Affordable Catering for going above and beyond our expectations!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Sarah · Married on 10/17/2015

Affordable Catering was recommended to me by the Manager of the Resort I was using for my wedding. Each step through the process was made so easy by the company. The staff showed up right on time for the event and had things ready to go requiring such little information from us. The entire staff on site was absolutely amazing and so professional, they seemed to enjoy their jobs and interacting with the guests. We chose an open bar option and couldn't have been happier with the bar tender's abilities or personality. The crew cleaned and packed up in an extraordinarily quick and efficient manner. Throughout the process, the catering coordinator (Stephanie) was so easy to get into touch with and had very quick email response time. I have zero regrets about choosing Affordable Catering for my wedding and would recommend them for any event in the area.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Bren/Cin · Married on 10/17/2015

Leslie was so sweet to help us plan our "Italian Themed" wedding reception while helping us stay within our budget. Her entire staff was extremely warm and professional. The food was delicious and enjoyed by all.♡

Sent on 10/28/2015

Terri · Married on 10/17/2015

Affordable Catering provided their services for our daughter Amanda's wedding. Leslie was easy to work with and provided helpful suggestions. The staff was very professional. They poured for the toast, cut and served the cake, had great attitudes while serving and cleaned up. I had many people tell me that 'that was the best wedding food that they had ever had'. I agree, it was delicious! Thanks for making our daughter's reception awesome!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Judy · Married on 10/10/2015

We used Affordable Catering for our Grandaughter's wedding last Saturday. The food was beyond excellent and the serving staff so professional. Lia helped us plan the perfect menu at an affordable price. Thank you for making the reception dinner so delicious and wonderful... We had so many compliments on the food. Judy Campbell

Sent on 10/14/2015

Gwen · event on 09/26/2015

I used Affordable Catering as the caterer for my 50th birthday party.The food was delicious and I received a lot of compliments from my guests. The staff was very helpful and professional. They matched table linen with my event colors and even cut my cake for me and put them in to go bags. I would use them again in the future.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Katie · Married on 09/12/2015

I STILL get compliments on how delicious all the food was at our wedding, and it's been over 2 months since people have eaten it! We love Affordable Catering. From the initial call, to the tasting, to the day of the wedding, everyone was so professional. We had one server stay for the reception and he was so friendly, courteous, and prompt. We have already recommended Affordable Catering to several other engaged couples. There is a huge selection, which helped to accommodate several Gluten Intolerant guests, as well. Overall, one of the top 3 vendors I used for my wedding!

Sent on 11/23/2015
  • Peyton

Peyton · Married on 08/08/2015

Hello Lia & Staff at Affordable Catering,

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for the great job you and your company did catering our daughters rehearsal dinner for her recent wedding. Ariel, did a fabulous job from beautifully displaying everything, servicing all our guest and cleaning up afterwards. She was professional and friendly. You are lucky to have an employee like her. Please send our deepest appreciation to those who prepared the BBQ, it was beyond tasty and everyone commented on how good it was. The entire evening was wonderful and we thank you and your staff for making it perfect.

Sincerely,

Scott & Gay Lynn Love

Ruskin, Fl.

Sent on 09/10/2015

Carissa · Married on 08/08/2015

YUM. The food was great (though I didn't eat much of it because I was the bride, but everyone told me it was amazing). They were quick and professional and helpful with everything. Their prices were great and I had a great experience when setting up the service via email prior to the wedding. The food was perfect temperature, so I can only imagine that the other reviews saying the food was cold, well they probably didn't eat right on time or arrived to their reception or event late!

I really have no complaints, they setup, served, cleaned up after us, and tore down their stuff all without hassle. Thank you for making our wedding reception go well!

Sent on 11/06/2015

I called about having them cater my wedding. I'm on a tight budget and they definitely helped keep the cost down. The food at the food tasting was delicious! Very excited for the food at the wedding.

Sent on 01/20/2015

Affordable Catering's reply:

We are so glad that you enjoyed the food and service at our tasting. We are excited to be a part of your big day, and look forward to catering it. Thank you for the positive feedback.
  • Ivelisse

Ivelisse · Married on 06/27/2015

After going to many tastings for many companies I am beyond happy we chose Affordable Catering for our wedding!!! They made sure to provide me with my every need for the wedding day. I received sooooo many compliments about how great the food was and how great the staff was. They were great with all of our guest , very attentive. There was one particular lady i kept hearing about, she was spanish and had very short hair. Im not sure of her name , but she was amazing !! I think she was the one in charge of our event. She made sure everyone was happy with the food and the services provided by them. We used affordable catering and had a buffet style banquet with a T shape set up that made the line move faster. They are provided us with cake cutting services, they actually go around and serve the cake to each guest which was completely helpful. We also had them add water goblets, which was one of my special request. They were truly amazing and made sure to accommodate our every need. I will be using them for all of my future catering events. The food and the service is amazing!!!!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Chaulsea · Married on 06/20/2015

Affordable Catering did a beautiful job catering my June 20th wedding. The food was delicious, and their buffet display looked spectacular.

Sent on 06/27/2015

Lisa · Married on 06/14/2015

Affordable Catering did a superb job for my mother's 80th birthday party! Our server was very attentive and professional and the food was excellent. Everyone commented on how good the food was and the guava barbeque sauce was a hit! Thank you again for helping to make this a memorable day for all!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Heidy · Married on 06/14/2015

I absolutely loved Affordable Catering! They provided such warm and welcoming service throughout the process of booking them and on the day of the wedding! They were marvelous with all presentation and the food was to die for! There was so much abundance and so much attention to detail!! I am so happy I found them! They made my wedding day amazing!

Sent on 07/21/2015

The food turned out amazing and the staff was really friendly. They did a great job of matching our colors and theme and making the food and drink tables look amazing.

Sent on 10/02/2015

Nana · Married on 06/05/2015

I had my destination wedding in St. Pete Beach Florida and Mei and the company were truly exceptional. Their services are very reasonable and Mei was very professional, accommodating and very prompt in resolving any issues we had. Our reception was a success. Everything was beautifully decorated and our guests are still raving about how delicious the food was. The service staff at the reception were also very super and professional. Thank you Affordable catering!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Caitlin · Married on 05/22/2015

I am so glad we made the decision to use Affordable Catering for our wedding reception. All of the food was absolutely delicious, we received so many compliments from our guests! The Santorini feta chicken and the sour cream and dill potatoes were so flavorful and yummy. The crew showed up early and had everything set-up with plenty of time to spare, in addition to helping out with some last-minute needs.

I worked with Stephanie to go over all the initial details, and she was extremely helpful and patient with all of my questions :)

Lia was our day-of coordinator and I just don't know what I would have done without her. She literally saved the day, a few different times!! I think my mom must have hugged her at least 10 times by the end of the night. She was professional, attentive, thoughtful and as sweet as they come. In the midst of a few crises, Lia took charge and made sure I never felt overwhelmed or knew too much :) She made sure my husband and I each had a full plate of dinner waiting at our table, in addition to making us a plate of the hors d'oeuvres. She is a true gem.

THANK YOU to everyone at Affordable Catering who helped make our day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 06/02/2015