Affordable Catering Reviews

Affordable Catering 5
Affordable Catering 6
Affordable Catering 7

Scarlett · Married on 02/17/2017

Affordable Catering is the way to go for your wedding or special event. The pricing was unbeatable, and it only was surpassed by the quality of the food as well as the staff for the event. The staff, unsolicited by myself or my family, went out of their way to make sure my paraplegic aunt received hors d'oeuvres and drinks. They specifically served her first, and took the utmost care of her and all our guests throughout the entire evening. We highly recommend them for your event - you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Amanda · Married on 02/11/2017

I used Affordable Catering for a brunch wedding. I was able to do a free tasting and meet with the manager (Stephanie) to talk in more detail about my event. She had excellent communication with me during the planning phases and was always very prompt in her responses. The two staff members who worked my event (Jackie and Christina) were phenomenal-they went above and beyond for me, my husband, and guests. Our food was delicious and our guests went up for seconds/thirds. We had initially reached out to Affordable Catering based on the reviews we read and I couldn't be happier with our experience. They did not disappoint. I would highly recommend this catering company!

Sent on 02/23/2017

Susana · Married on 01/21/2017

Don't be fooled by their name because this caterer will blow your mind away! Stephanie Johnson was excellent in the pre planning process. She took note of the chicken Marsala taste (more salt) and the result of all of our planning really showed the day of our wedding! The appetizers were great and food was delicious! Our server Nick was a sweetheart and even packed leftovers and the top tier of our cake for us! Thank you Affordable Catering!

Sent on 01/25/2017
  • Oluchi

Oluchi · Married on 12/18/2016

I worked with Stephanie, and I contracted her to be my day-of-coordinator. I cannot stress how much of a help she was. She did everything as instructed and was by my side most of the night asking if I needed anything and letting me know what part of the agenda was next. She was so professional and her colleagues who helped with setup and breakdown did an incredible job. The company in general has a variety of services to meet your budget. I met with them twice, so that really established the trust and relationship between bride and vendor. Would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 02/17/2017

Rachel · Married on 12/10/2016

Affordable catering was wonderful! We had many complements on the food and decor. Even better than the food, we had Stephanie working with us as our day of coordinator. She was so incredible at making sure everything was on track, and putting up all our decor. I am so incredibly happy with our choice and could not say enough great things about them.

Sent on 12/12/2016
  • Kellie

Kellie · Married on 12/04/2016

Affordable catering was absolutely wonderful! We had so many complements on the food as well as the service staff! Stephanie was great to work with and helped us whenever we had any questions! We would highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Patricia · Married on 11/05/2016

Absolutely would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for great service and great food.. They did a fantastic job at my wedding, food was fantastic and service was top notch!

Sent on 11/23/2016
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/22/2016

Affordable Catering did an amazing job catering our wedding on 10/22/2016. I worked with Sandra who was a pleasure to work with. The food was so delicious our family members are still talking about it over a week later lol. The staff was friendly and very attentive. The presentation was also beautiful. I loved that they decorated the buffet table and drink station to match our wedding décor/colors. It looked beautiful. Affordable catering is highly recommended! Thank you so much for helping make our wedding unforgettable :)

Sent on 11/02/2016

Cory · Married on 10/16/2016

Use them they are the BEST !!!!!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Becky · Married on 10/15/2016

If you are looking for a caterer for your event look no further. Affordable Catering was simply amazing. I planned a Prenuptial Party at a beach house for about 100 people. Sandra helped me work thru the menu and so was wonderful and kind to work with. They arrived on time and had everything setup and ready for our guests. The food was hot, delicious, and every guest just raved about the food....saying it was the best they ever had. Robert and Vanette were so gracious and took care of each and everyone of our guests.

A huge thank you to Affordable Catering for making the wedding prenuptial party a very memorable evening!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Roberta · Married on 08/13/2016

Affordable Catering was a wonderful asset to my daughters wedding. Stephanie and her staff were wonderful to work with.
    Personable, professional and ready with a smile, The food was great as well as the presentation. I would highly recommend them for your next event. Roberta M.

Sent on 08/18/2016

Moriah · Married on 08/05/2016

I could not say anything but wonderful things about Affordable Catering and Stephanie! I started this journey with Lia and she was wonderful as well, when Stephanie took over at the very end I did not know what to expect. She always went above and beyond to make sure my expectations were exceeded. From the food and linens down to bringing me water when we were dancing the night away! She kept everything flowing smoothly and thanks to her I had nothing to worry about! I highly recommend Affordable Catering and Stephanie! Thank you for making my day the best day ever!!!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Affordable Catering's reply:

We are so glad to hear how smoothly your wedding went with the help of Lia, Stephanie and the rest of our team here at Affordable Catering. We greatly appreciate your feedback. It was a pleasure to work with you and we hope you will remember Affordable Catering for your future events!

Erin · Married on 07/03/2016

From the start of planning to the day of the wedding, they were amazing! Lia was so patient throughout all my many changes and Sandra made sure everything was in order on our day. We are still receiving compliments on how great the food was! If you're looking for quality, professionalism, and good food at a reasonable price, I highly recommend Affodable Catering!

Sent on 07/11/2016
  • F

Frances · Married on 06/25/2016

Affordable Catering work with us for our Renewal of Vows. Since the first day I called they were very proffesional and extremely friendly. My day was more than special with the way they did the set up. Everything look perfect! The food was excellent! All my guest were very satisfied with the food! Thank you for going above and beyond to make our day memorable!!!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Kevin · Married on 06/11/2016

Lia and the Entire staff were both professional promt and very quick and spot on with everything. We looked at over 9 vendors and came to feel most comfortable and found them to be non judgemental. Everyone was excited and seemed happy to be there and made our guest feel welcome and we heard NOTHING BUT POSITIVE FEED BACK FROM GUEST. A few of my Guest tried to get the staff to dance a little and have some fun. Until we told them that they were welcome to enjoy themselves eat cake dance what ever they held THIER professional places. And I even said to them Yoyr on my bill so enjoy. They were do polite and wonderful. I would and will use them again in the future.
    The big thing was that the FOOD WAS HOT AND NOT ROOM TEMP. Loved the cold cheese on a hot day. And just would recommend them for ANYTHING YOU WANT A CATERER FOR. Ask for Lia and tell her KEVIN AND BRUCE SUGGESTED HER!

To our LGTB COMMUNITY! 1000 percent WELCOMING AND TOTAL COMFORTABILITY!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Eva · Married on 06/11/2016

They catered our wedding reception on June 11th, 2016. I had gone to a bridal show where I sampled some food and fell in love with the crab dip (And I do not like crab at all).
    Lia was wonderful and always quick to respond to emails, any changes I wanted to do to the menu. Our appetizers of the crab dip, chicken egg rolls and pineapple wrapped bacon were so flavorful! We did a buffet which included herb loin roast, blackberry key lime chicken and pecan crusted mahi mahi. The roast was so juicy, the fish amazing, the piece of chicken I got was just past juicy/getting to dry but still none the less tasted amazing! I heard compliments about the food all night and some people even just went up again just to get the potatoes :-) The buffet was also beautifully set up and matched the decor.
    I want to keep going to the monthly tastings just for the food but I think I may get booted lol :-)

The staff was prompt, always smiling and interacting with guests and myself. They were wonderful!! I can not thank them enough for always keeping the food going during cocktail hour, never had to search for anyone.

For the price and quality, nothing beat them. I would definitely hire them again

Sent on 06/13/2016

Michelle · Married on 04/30/2016

Affordable Catering catered my daughter's wedding at Tampa
    Bay Watch and they did an incredible job. The food and service was awesome and I would highly recommend them to anybody! Job well done!!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Karen · Married on 04/30/2016

Affordable Catering did an amazing job for my wedding! I’ve never had to use a caterer before so I had no idea about anything. Stephanie was so helpful and answered all my questions (and there were multiple calls) and dealt with all of my changes so friendly and professionally! Not only did my husband and I think the food was great but all of our guests raved about the food as well! The staff was so friendly and personable also! I was very happy with the services they provided and highly recommend them to anyone and will definitely use them again in the future if I have a need arise!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Sandra & Hector · Married on 04/23/2016

They are some of the most professional, friendliest (if that word exist). The food was out of this world. The presentation was great! Lea and er crew deserve our greatest THANKS.
    Sandra and Hector Guerra

Sent on 07/17/2016

We used Affordable Catering for our grooms dinner service for 45 people. The service was excellent and the servers were very courteous! The food was excellent.! The set up was very professionally done. Rave reviews by all attendees. Would highly recommend them for any occasion!

Sent on 04/20/2016

We used to Affordable Catering for the catering and for the day of coordinator services for our wedding. They did such a wonderful job everything looked beautiful, tasted delicious, and the day of coordination by Stephanie was worth every penny!

Sent on 04/19/2016

vivian · Married on 03/12/2016

I would just like to commend Affordable Catering for such a professional and pleasurable experience. Not only did they cater our wedding with the most delicious menu, they catered to our every need every step of the way. Their staff was courteous and attentive and understanding to our requests. Lia Larsen and Elba helped made our wedding truly the perfect day we imagined. Thank you

Sent on 03/16/2016

Elise · Married on 03/12/2016

Affordable Catering provided great catering services for our wedding. Lia Larsen was very helpful and responsive in planning for the day, and she offered many insightful suggestions during our venue walkthrough. The menu was flexible and offered many affordable yet delicious options, even tasty vegetarian options (which can be hard to come by). The staff were all professional and friendly. We would highly recommend Affordable Catering for any event. Fantastic!

Sent on 04/02/2016

Khadijah · Married on 03/06/2016

Affordable Catering did an amazing job with my wedding. Lia worked with me and my mother-in-law every step of the way. She was such a sweet heart and very professional. If she missed our call for any reason, she returned it within a timely manner and answered every email we sent. We really appreciate everything her and her staff did for us. The food was incredible! People have been calling me and telling me how great the food was. If anyone needs any suggestions, the Chicken Marsala was awesome! We couldn't have made a better choice. The entire staff was nice, professional and most importantly, on time. I would definitely recommend this catering company for any event, and would absolutely use then in the future. Thanks again Lia and everyone at Affordable Catering!

Sent on 03/09/2016

Nancy · Married on 03/05/2016

Affordable catering was excellent their food was delicious and their staff was very professional. Everything ran very smoothly and we had both family and friends comment on how good the food and service was.

Sent on 03/06/2016