Affordable Catering Reviews

Affordable Catering 5
Affordable Catering 6
Affordable Catering 7

Tanecia · Married on 04/07/2018

Affordable catering was very affordable compared to other catering companies as the name suggests but they are so much more! We booked them for wedding planning, Stephanie and Alexis are very responsive and worked well with other vendors! Not to mention the food was amazing! I'm a food snob but the bourbon salmon and potatoes was a major hit with my guests and myself! People are still talking about the food 2 weeks later! So happy we chose to go with them and will be booking again for all other events!

Sent on 04/21/2018

Brianna · Married on 04/07/2018

Tasty, affordable and accommodating! Stephanie was helpful and patient through every step. We must have changed our menu options/quantities 100 times and she was prompt and helpful with every phone call/email. We received lots of compliments about the food at our wedding. Everything was set up/displayed beautifully. Lots of options to choose from at an affordable price.

Sent on 05/11/2018
  • S. Suarez

Solymar · Married on 03/31/2018

We were very pleased with the service we received from Affordable Catering! The food was sooo good! We’ve gotten so many compliments from our family and friends about how good everything was. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Erin · Married on 03/17/2018

Affordable catering was very professional and did everything we needed. I didn’t have to ask for anything from them on my wedding day. Everything was set up as planned. The food was yummy. I ate my whole plate, it was great! They set up beautifully and had a holiday themed menu for our St Patrick’s day wedding! The pricing was great and we got everything we wanted!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Deandra · Married on 03/03/2018

From the tasting until the day of the wedding it was extremely easy working with affordable catering. They were very responsive to all my questions and concerns before the wedding and were very professional the day of. They even go as far as to match your colors and provide some type of decor to spruce up the buffet tables. For myself and husband, they made our plates and brought them to us during the reception, rather than having to go up to the buffet ourselves, which I thought was above and beyond. The food tasted great and even received many compliments from friends and family. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Audrey & Michael · event on 12/15/2017

Our home recently hosted a most successful annual Christmas Dinner for our 'staff team' thanks to Affordable Catering! From the initial planning to the event set-up and tear down...your employees made us feel like we were the only event on your holiday schedule. We wouldn't change a thing about our dinner and loved each and every menu item selected. The high quality of preparation and professional presentation made us extremely pleased with the fact that we made the best possible choice for our special event. We all look forward to the next opportunity to again call on the talented and dedicated staff at Affordable Catering.

Sent on 01/22/2018

Lourdes · Married on 12/06/2017

Professional staff, excellent service and great food. Our corporate event held an event at the Tampa Garden Club with over 240 attendees. Everything was ready on time and set up as instructed. We loved their service and will highly recommend them if you want peace of mind when it comes to your catering needs.

Sent on 12/13/2017
    Affordable Catering 8
    Affordable Catering 9
    Affordable Catering 10

Affordable Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for the feedback and excellent pictures of our set up! We are happy to work with you and hope to have the opportunity to do so again in the future.

abigail · Married on 11/18/2017

The food was outstanding! The service was impeccable! Our guests enjoyed the appetizers and especially the dinner buffet. The chicken was tender and moist and the sirloin roast beef was superb.

Alexa and the rest of the catering team were amazing. Thank you for making my son and daughter in law's big day a great success.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Dacey · Married on 11/11/2017

Affordable Catering was affordable and a pleasure to work with. The guests raved about their food!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Samantha · Married on 11/11/2017

Absolutely fantastic!!! I cannot say enough about this vendor! Affordable catering was perfect throughout the entire process. They're large selection made it easy to pick exactly what we wanted for our special day. All of the food was perfect and all of my guests raved about it. We had a DIY wedding on a family farm and although I was nervous that it would be difficult to have food catered in a large field, Affordable catering took care of everything without any issues. They were all extremely nice and made sure, myself, my husband and all of my guests were taken care of. We're so incredibly thankful for them!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Maria · Married on 10/21/2017

Alexa is the best! From the beginning of planning of my daughters wedding she was patient with changes, questions, concerns. The food was DELICIOUS. The guests still talks about it. Did not worry about anything during the reception. Thank you Alexa and her team!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Tessa · Married on 10/21/2017

Thank you for catering our wedding so flawlessly. Everything was exactly what we asked for, we got a lot of compliments, and the team was so gracious, we almost didn’t even notice them!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Jocelyn · Married on 10/21/2017

I used them for my beach wedding a few weeks ago. I was absolutely pleased. The setup was beautiful and we received so many compliments about the food. Everything was delicious!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Rebekah · Married on 10/14/2017

Everything was so easy with them. Alexa took great care of us and had answers for all our questions. The food was fantastic and the service was phenomenal!!

Sent on 10/18/2017
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 09/16/2017

I had the best experience with this catering company. The food, of course, was amazing but even more so their wait staff and bartender were incredible. I was beyond pleased with the experience. After the ceremony, while we were taking pictures, the waiters brought over plates for me and my husband of the passed hors d'ourves, to make sure we got some, and the bartender kept my drink full all night! She was an absolute sweetheart. I received numerous compliments on the food and drinks. They said they would try to be set up before the ceremony, (even though I only paid for them to start a half hour after the ceremony for cocktail hour) and they were all ready to go, serving drinks, before the ceremony even started which was just fantastic for our Florida, evening, outdoor ceremony. I would use them again for sure for any upcoming parties I will be having.

Sent on 11/15/2012

Katelyn · Married on 09/09/2017

Alexa was my main contact and she was absolutely great! She made sure to get exactly what I was looking for. We had a hurricane coming near us the day after our wedding so we needed to adjust our time of the actual event and did this the day of the event. She was able to get her staffing there in time and have everything ready before guests arrived! The food was great, more than what I expected! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Jessica · Married on 08/27/2017

My husband and I celebrated 10 years of marriage and renewed our vows on at our house on the lake. We had approximately 30 people in attendance. From day one, Stephanie was amazing to work with. She was very attentive to my questions and requests. She continued to keep communication open from the time we contacted Affordable Catering, up until our ceremony on August 27, 2017. Nick was our server on the date of our event. The outstanding service continued as he was very punctual, polite and prepared every step of the way. He had the timing sequence perfect for the appetizers, food and desserts. I read prior reviews that the food was very good and I can attest to the fact that everything tasted amazing! We received many compliments from our guests on how delicious the food was! I would highly recommend Affordable Catering to anyone for their next event. I cannot thank Stephanie, Nick and everyone at Affordable Catering for helping us make our special day memorable and stress free!!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Megan · Married on 07/27/2017

I was so impressed with the quality of food and professionalism of Affordable Catering for my wedding on July 27, 2017. I loved all of the options and the flexibility of being able to make the menu the way I wanted for cocktail hour and the reception. My family and friends have not stopped talking about how delicious the food was and the amount of food that was available. My family and friends loved the special treats that I included; such as the ice cream bar! I mean who has an ice cream bar at their wedding? I did thanks to Affordable Catering!!! The wait staff was extremely professional during the reception and even provided food to the bridal party while getting ready and even during pictures/cocktail hour!!!!! Thank you for making my wedding day one to remember. The food was delicious and I would recommend your services to everyone!!!!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Valerie · Married on 07/22/2017

Last night, you guys catered my granddaughter's Sweet Sixteen party and it was wonderful! Debbie and her partner (I'm sorry I can't remember his name) were wonderful, not only very professional but also so personable, sweet, and helpful. They handled everything as smooth as silk, from setup to serving to cake and sundae bar. The buffet was gorgeous and the food was delicious! Alexa was so easy to work with and made us feel totally at ease that we were in good hands from the moment we met with her. I don't know when we'll have occasion to cater another event, but I can assure you that my go-to caterer will always be Affordable Catering! You guys are the best!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Barbara · Married on 07/15/2017

Affordable Catering was the most responsive of all the vendors we contacted. Alexa was very helpful with answering questions by email promptly and didn't mind repeating things for me. We selected one of the packages, but were able to tweak it as we liked. We had a buffet with top sirloin roast (moist) and stuffed chicken marsala (delicious) and we loved the hot crab dip! Service was perfect thanks to Vinnett, Elba, Loc and Christina.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Tonya · Married on 05/06/2017

Affordable Catering was the best decision I made of our entire wedding planning. We are from NC and got married on Anna Maria Island. Planning a wedding 12 hours away could potentially be stressful, however this company made it so easy. I worked with Sandra on all of the planning. Through every step of the process she was accommodating and helpful. She always answered questions very promptly, provided plenty of suggestions, and kept us within our budget. The food was amazing....Everyone talked about it all night!!! The themed décor made it beautiful, and the two staff members/servers were wonderful. They were fun yet professional, and attentive but not suffocating. I cannot give this company a high enough review!!!!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Kristy · Married on 04/29/2017

I would highly recommend Affordable Catering for any event. From the time we hired them, up until the end of the reception, they were very helpful and professional. And the services they provided were excellent.

Sent on 05/11/2017

Lindsey · Married on 04/08/2017

Affordable made everything super easy. The day of the wedding they had everything set up, served, cleared, etc without any prompting from us. We were able to just enjoy ourselves. I am still getting compliments on the food from guests.

Sent on 04/18/2017

Stacy · Married on 03/18/2017

We can not say enough about the service received at our daughters wedding. Affordable Catering and their servers were top notch. From scheduling the event, follow up and service the day of. Nellie and Aaron, the servers, were so professional, polite, helpful and ran everything on time. The food was excellent as the guests were all raving about the menu. We would be happy to use your company for my 2nd daughters wedding. Thank you so much.

Sent on 03/23/2017

This was the first catering company that contacted us and was very helpful.

Sent on 04/19/2016