Affordable Affairs South Florida Reviews

Affordable Affairs South Florida 1
  • Susan

Susan Burnette · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing!!!

Amazing experience. DJ, John, was amazing with our variety of guests and taste in music. Guests asking for referral information after the wedding for their own events.Photographer,Laurie, exceeding my expectations with quality and prompt delivery of our wedding photos. Her care for detail was impressive!

Sent on 09/29/2019

linda · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing!!!!!

Brian was AMAZING! He helped me with details during my wedding that I completely forgot to plan for and could have turn into a disaster. He was a very energetic and interactive MC that kept the party going, which was a very important thing I wanted to make sure happens. There were many guests that gave me "KUDOS" on how great the photographer was and how personable he was. There were several unexpected stumbling blocks during my planning of my wedding and Brian took extra special care and time to make sure my Wedding Day was special. I will be eternally grateful to him for that!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Affordable Affairs South Florida 2

Katie · Married on 09/23/2017

Bryan and Angelo from AA were amazing! Bryan was our DJ and did a great job. He got the crowd involved and was very fun as well. Everyone had a blast and commented on how great a DJ he is. I highly recommend Bryan you will not be disappointed. Angelo was very nice and helpful and he is talented. He went above and beyond to create our first dance mix song. Thanks to both of these men!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Kimberly · Married on 08/15/2015

Brian at Affordable Affairs provided the most professional yet interactive experience. I wanted my guests to have a great time and Brian ensured this. He had everyone up and dancing the entire time. My guests are still talking about what a great time they had. They were on time and did not forget anything. The uplighting really added the extra "wow" factor to the decor. Brian worked with us right up to the last minute to ensure everything would look and sound as we wanted
    I would highly recommend Brian and his crew for your photo, DJ, and lighting needs.

Sent on 08/24/2015
  • User4119082 · 2+ years ago

Brian was great, I haven't seen the pictures yet but I am sure they will be beautiful. He called everyone by name and was extremely professional.

Sent on 05/10/2015
  • Future Mrs. Bivens

Franishia · Married on 07/12/2014

John and Steve were great!!! They made our special day a day we definitely won't forget. Our guests loved them!!! I would recommend them to anybody. I love affordable affairs!!!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Dana · Married on 06/01/2014

We used Affordable Affairs for our photography, videography and DJ at our wedding on June 1 and could not be more pleased! We had Alejandro for photography...He also did our engagement photos and they came out absolutely beautiful! They did a guest book for us using those photos and we got so many compliments on it. Alejandro was prompt and professional and went out of his way to make sure we got all the shots we wanted on our wedding day. He thought of all the great shots and it was such a weight off our shoulders to know we didn't have to think of creative poses or all the pictures we were going to want. Bryan was our DJ and we also received many compliments on his service... He got people up and dancing and kept the party going! He organized everything wonderfully and stayed on top of the schedule we figured out in our meeting with him. He was also very beneficial in helping us put together the time schedule for the night so people would have the best time at the reception. Although we haven't see the video yet, we know that will be great too since we saw so many others when we met with them...The best part about going with this company is that if you get them for more then one service they all work together and are on the same page at your wedding. Also will mention that they are obviously more affordable then other places but you get top notch quality!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Jannelle · Married on 05/25/2014

i am in AWE of this company i had possible the best experience any bride could ever ask for. Barry was my go to person for everything and i had few personal issues happen before my wedding and he was so helpful, kind and considerate. My DJ Flo was very outgoing and so well prepared that i couldn't have asked for anything else. My Videographer Robert was very sweet and recorded my important moment. My Pastor Dale was very kind and caring he calmed my nervous big time ( i don't really like being in the spot light but he helped) and the ceremony was very sweet and to the point which is how i like it. Now my Photographer Alejandro was the best person possibly even better than what i would have ever asked for i was anxious and i know i was becoming a pain in the butt but he was so patient with me and caring about my day that i couldn't imagine anyone else doing this job for me. there pricing is reasonable and i seriously recommend this company to everyone doing a wedding the fact that they took time to care about the bride and groom as much as they did is something out of this world. LOVE THEM... next big event i am hiring them again, no hesitation needed!!!!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Ana · Married on 05/09/2014

Barry was very attentive to all our needs. Alejandro our fotographer was amazing. He had the best attitude and took beautiful pictures of us, our families, the surrounding, the ceremony, etc he knew exactly what to do, and he made it easy and fun. We loves our pictures.
    Bill our officiate, was amazing too. He gave us the most beautiful ceremony ever. All of our guests told us how much they enjoyed it and how beautiful it was !!! Carl and I were really happy to have chosen them for our most especial day. Anita Haugen

Sent on 06/05/2014

Barry took charge. I did not have to worry about a thing. He knew exactly what he was doing. He made numerous suggestions for different shots. He just kept " clicking away." He made me feel very comfortable. One memorable moment was when he took the groom's and best man's flowers from the bridal suite to place them on their tux. Little touches like this made the event even more special. He worked hard. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 11/12/2013

Jennifer · Married on 06/29/2013

Brian was our DJ, Barry was our photographer and Edwin was our videographer. They were all amazing!! We got our proofs back by the time we got back from our honeymoon. I cried when I saw our pics for the first time. I can't wait to see our video! I would hire these guys again in a second!!!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Kesha · Married on 05/17/2013

I am so happy that I chose this company..Everything was top notch...i am still getting rave reviews from every guest. I couldn't be happier...from the start of my wedding planning to the day, everything was perfect, and easy..Can't thank them enough...Bryan, mc/dj...Barry, photo, and Bill, officiant...Still on cloud nine, made our day that much more special thank you Thank you

Sent on 07/25/2013

catherine · Married on 03/24/2012

Barry was the greatest. Helps you stay calm and organizes everything.

Sent on 03/27/2012

Sophia · Married on 01/22/2012

Brian was great, he made our reception fun, and played the right music at the right time without a glitch.

Sent on 02/01/2012
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 11/25/2011

My husband and I had our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos taken by this company. Barry is a pleasure to deal with and make the whole process a breeze. He was our photographer for our Engagement Photos and Brian was our photographer for our wedding. Both sets of pictures came out amazing! Very happy we went with them!

Sent on 12/20/2011

Jenn · Married on 11/12/2011

Barry was incredible! He was so accomodating and took amazing pictures! I would absolutely use him again and recommend him to my friends!!

Sent on 12/06/2011

Dallas · Married on 10/17/2009

Barry was awesome. Could not ask more in a photography. He knows what he is doing. The quality of his work is worth it. You wont be dispointed. And the best part your on a budget!!

Sent on 10/25/2009

Benson · Married on 12/06/2008

They provided very good service. Photo and Video give us a lot of good memory on our wedding!!

Sent on 02/09/2009

Candya · Married on 09/20/2008

Customer service was excellent.

Sent on 02/17/2009

Shaunna · Married on 08/09/2008

Barry was awesome!! The pictures turned out beautiful and he took an assortment of pictures so we have pictures of our guests also. He pulled out chairs for me and asked the groom and I if we needed drinks and if everything was okay, which is not in his job description so he really went out of his way to make sure that we were happy on our wedding day. I wouldn't have wished for any other photographer on our wedding day. I would recommend Barry to anyone.

Sent on 09/11/2008

Lisa · Married on 01/19/2008

Barry was wonderful to work with!

Sent on 02/07/2008

Arlene · Married on 01/19/2008

Barry from Brides on a Budget was excellent! He took our wedding ceremony anad reception pictures with the highest professionalism and courtesy. We requested a group picture with all our guests (over 60 people) in the Church altar and he was able to accomodate everyone and take great shots. He even gave some tips to our friend that was taking video for us, for which we are very thankful. Our pictures were available online very quickly - about 3 days after the event. It was delight to work with him and we highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/07/2008
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/06/2007

Did a great job on cheap price. The also did a free enagement session for use at the beach. Pictures were online 5 days after the wedding and 3 weeks I got 200 prints not proofs and i also could the copyright release. By far the best out there.

Sent on 10/22/2007
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/11/2005

Excellently priced. Great photos. The part that made us choose him was for the same price as other photographers we got the proofs to ALL of our photos including a CD with all of them on there. It was all digital pictures and they turned out great! You can't beat 300+ photos for about $1000.

Sent on 11/22/2007

Lisette · Married on 02/15/2015

Brian was our photographer and John was our DJ. I cannot say enough great things about both! They made our day absolutely perfect! John got everyone up and moving and knew the perfect way to transition through the night. Brian captured every moment!

Sent on 03/14/2015