Affluent Events Reviews

23 Reviews for Affluent Events

23 Affluent Events Reviews
  • F

Frank · Getting married on 01/12/2019

Working with Heidi is amazing. As a photographer working relations with an event planner is crucial. Affluent Events adds to an already amazing experience with quality service, customer services as well as partner relations. It was and will continue to be a pleasure working with Affluent events.

Carley · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing day-of wedding coordinator service. Our coordinator came out for our rehearsal dinner and I instantly felt relieved because I knew she would take care of everything; and she did! She helped set-up, organize the ceremony line up, and took care of things as they came up. Very professional and wonderful to have.

Susan · Married on 11/18/2017

Beginning with my first telephone call, Heidi was amazingly responsive and professional. She knew exactly which questions to ask to help me focus on the elements I wanted to include in my wedding and then arrive at a realistic budget. From there she led me through each step of the planning process. As Heidi did so, her depth of experience became obvious. No matter what future wedding plans you may be entertaining--small or large--Affluent Events can make them come true!

• ChrysieMyDear

Chrystal · Married on 10/21/2017

Heidi is AMAZING! She made my wedding day absolutley flawless.. if there was an issues, I was unaware of them and still am. She was so attentive to my husband and I, and went out of her way to make us comfortable and at ease. We feel that she is heaven sent; she took care of everything, coordinated with all our day-of vendors and made it a wonderfully delightful day. Heidi, we are eternally grateful for all you did.. we were incredibly lucky to have had you be apart of our day.

Chris · Married on 09/23/2017

I've provided music and entertainment for over 100 weddings. Professional wedding planners and event coordinators make all the difference in making sure the day runs smoothly. Working with Heidi was awesome. She was in constant contact with all the vendors as well as the bride/groom making sure everything ran smoothly. She seems to be a master of multitasking with the ability to be everywhere at once. I'll definitely be recommending Affluent Events for people I work with in the future.

Danielle · Married on 09/23/2017

Heidi helped me with all aspects of my wedding. She worked all day setting up and tearing down decorations, keeping everything on time and running smoothly. All of my guests enjoyed the catering, music, and environment Heidi helped to create by her recommendations from experience. THANK YOU!

Eric · Married on 08/26/2017

Working with Affluent Events made my job as the DJ/MCEE a piece of cake! Our event for the client was AMAZING 100%!!!

Vicki · Married on 08/26/2017

I booked Heidi literally less than 1 month before our wedding. I had been planning the whole wedding on my own and thought I could manage it by myself up til the day but figured I'd need some help for the wedding rehearsal and the day of. She was very affordable and fortunately was free on my day! Thank goodness for Heidi, because she did all the behind the scenes stuff that I know I couldn't have done without her on my wedding day. She worked so well with all of my vendors, getting in contact with them to make everything run so smoothly and made sure everything was taken care of on my day (including having a glass of champagne with me throughout the night =)) I'm so grateful for her and would recommend her to everyone I know that is getting married. Thank you so much, Heidi!

Joel · Married on 08/13/2017

Heidi was very easy to work with and on top of every detail through out the day of the wedding. I was thankful to have her expertise and she made my job as the Wedding Dj more efficient! I would highly recommend her service to any of my wedding clients. Thank you Heidi!

ryan · Married on 08/13/2017

Absolutely LOVED working with Heidi from Affluent Events. She made sure everything was taken care of and I can not tell you how helpful that is on a stressful wedding day

Ashley · Married on 08/13/2017

Heidi was absolutely amazing! She was very patient with me and always available when I needed her! It was a pleasure working with her!

Melissa · Married on 07/08/2017

I contacted affluent events through a Google search and hired them to assist in planning my wedding while I was overseas. I could not have asked for a more timely response and amazing planner. Heidi is creative, sweet, professional and worked so hard to make my day perfect. Thank you from Kevin and I..you were amazing!

Luisa · Married on 06/10/2017

Heidi was amazing, she went above and beyond my expectations. Thanks to her I had a stress free wedding. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding coordinator or day of coordinator.

Jessica · Married on 05/13/2017

Heidi is such a pleasure to work with!!! The professional service to detail is amazing. She will go above and beyond to make sure your wedding day is perfect.

Tammy · Married on 05/13/2017

Affluent events is a full-service wedding coordination. They have a deep passion for making a bride the best day she could ever have dreamed of. Affluent events coordinated everything from my venue cake, DJ, caterer, decoration, and all of my rentals. I was not stressed at All. I had very prompt responses, enthusiasm and attention to detailed for my big day. I so appreciate the handling and eliminating any and all issues so I could be a non stressed bride. We are so completely sated with her services. Brides to be, you cannot go wrong with affluent events. Affluent events made all my wedding dreams come true

Nicole · Married on 04/22/2017

I met affluent events owner Heidi at a wedding expo. From the moment my fiance and I met her, we were impressed. She assisted with all our planning needs. She found us a venue, arranged all vendors and was on top of every detail from beginning till the day of our event. She handled everything and we got to enjoy our wedding. She comes highly recommended. Thank you Heidi!! You are a gem!!

Elizabeth · Married on 03/16/2017

Heidi made sure our wedding day went off without any issue! Everybody always says "something will go wrong and you will be the only one who notices"... Not the case at our wedding thanks to Heidi! Everything was perfect! She was prompt in all responses in preparation for the big day, enthusiastic, thorough, and most of all a blast to work with! Thank you Heidi for eliminating any/all issues so that we could enjoy our day! We are completely satisfied customers, her services are worth every penny!

Staff · Married on 12/10/2016

We've been working with Affluent Events for two years now and every event has been a success! They take pride in their work and go above and beyond to make sure all clients and guests receive top notch service. Affluent Events have successfully hosted a variety of events for us such as wedding receptions, birthday parties, and family reunions.
    We have 100% confidence that they will make your party or event a success. -THR

Chad · Married on 10/10/2015

Heidi was amazing from inception to completion, her and her team were on the ball every step of the way
    She really knew how to fit everything into our budget and we had the most amazing time, Florals were perfect and the table décor was spectacular, I Highly recommend Heidi and her staff as she was courteous and decisive every step of the way , not sure I could have done this all without her , THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH

Julie · Married on 06/28/2014

Affluent events did a fantastic job on my friends wedding! Heidi and her crew were professional and always willing to listen to my friends concerns. I highly recommend them! :)

Jennifer · Married on 07/28/2017

​​Absolutely amazing company with total professionalism and attention to details.

I could not have been more pleased with the turnout hiring this company to do our engagement party.
    If We were to be married locally in Socal this is for sure the company I would hire to do my wedding as the energy and positive attitude from staff members and always a smile and a will to resolve any issue presented.
    Top notch really! We were both extremely impressed with everything from the first moment of the first contact up until the fantastic day arranged by the team of staff members.

To be able to get in contact with your event planner as efficiently and as smoothly as we did is very rare.
    When sending messages even late at night we almost always got a response with in minutes with a solution or a confirmation that the message was received and will be dealt with as soon as possible.

We will both be recommending this company to everyone we know.

/Jen & Sverker

Beverley · Married on 07/23/2015

They are reliable, efficient and one can relax knowing the event is in capable hands.