30 Reviews for Affinity Celebrations

Accent (2)
Chandeliers (2)
Lanterns (2)
Wall Wash (1)

Lux with Affinity Celebrations is very friendly and accommodating. She worked with me on a design for my wedding and reception. Her and her team did a terrific job on the drapery, wedding décor and flowers. I gave them 5 stars since she exceeded my expectations. Everything was BEAUTIFUL!! At my wedding, I had bracelet corsages and should of done pinned corsages. The bracelets fell apart due to the rose being heavy. For the bouquet ribbon, I would request more ribbon to hold the stems better. Some of the pins poked some of my the bridesmaids. Overall, I recommend her services. She will go above and beyond to make your day special.

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/12/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Vases, Uplighting, Drapery, Event Design, Floral Design, Setup

I called Lux approximately 5 weeks before my wedding and fortunately she had that date available. She was absolutely sweet and professional on the phone, even more so in person. During our initial meeting, we went over all the services I needed for my wedding and had a second meeting to finalize on decor. We booked her for table centerpieces, backdrop, pew decorations, bouquets, boutonnières and corsages. On the actual wedding day, she delivered exactly as she had promised and everything looked so beautiful. I would strongly recommend Affinity Celebrations for your upcoming event(s)!

Profile Picture Lucy, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Nice working with them. Price is reasonable. Recommend for others to work with them.

Profile Picture Apparao, 9/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Me and my husband liked them instantly. Lakshmi was really helpful and flexible with requests. We had additions and changes, she was so patient with us and everything turned out better than what we Expected. Lakshmi and her group are simply awesome. I would highly recommend affinity to my friends and family. She was so nice to add some new features that we didn't discuss. I was extremely surprised and happy to see that. YOU ROCK LAKSHMI!!!!!

Profile Picture Sujitha, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

I have no words enough to describe how amazing my wedding decor turned out!! When I hired Affinity celebrations, we had a couple of consultations with Lakshmi. We showed her pictures and exchanged ideas back and forth. I gave them my wedding theme colors and my budget, and left the rest up to Lakshmi's creativity. She did my wedding mandap, aisle decorations, Ganesh table and entrance decorations. When I looked at my decorated wedding hall for the first time, I almost cried. It was beautiful beyond all my expectations. The colors, the set up, everything was so picturesque!!! Lakshmi and her husband had been working with their team until after midnight. They worked so hard, and it showed that they really put their heart into it. They treated us like family, and treated my wedding like it was their own event. I seriously had not expected it all to look this wonderful! I would highly highly recommend Affinity to any bride who is looking for wedding decor. You will not be disappointed. Thank you Lakshmi for helping make my wedding day so memorable. The pictures are turning out absolutely amazing, and you made this bride extremely happy and satisfied on her wedding day!!

Profile Picture Suhani , 7/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

We came to Affinity Celebrations within one month of our wedding and with a budget. Lakshmi took the time to visit the venue and listened to our vision, and she exceeded our expectations. We recommend Affinity for any event.

Profile Picture Chand, 7/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Affinity Celebrations did a fantastic job with my wedding decorations. Lakshmi was very professional, timely and helpful with everything. She went above and beyond what I requested and everything was beautiful.

Profile Picture User5543890, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Signage, Table Runners, Vases, Drapery, Event Design, Floral Design, Setup, Accent, Chandeliers, Lanterns, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash

After a not so pleasant experience with our initial event planner, Lux (from Affinity Celebrations) was definitely a relief and complete opposite of that experience.

We are out-of-towners and before we even sat with Lux to discuss the vision for our wedding, she had already visited the venue multiple times, she took pictures and was ready to discuss the details upon our arrival. She was very responsive to email and calls, she spent time coordinating with other vendors and she even took out time to run wedding errands for us. Throughout our engagement with Lux the success of our wedding was her main focus and her mission, payment never came up, until I finally had to ask - this is the kind of person she is.

We will definitely miss her bubbly personality, and will always treat her like family...LUX ROCKS!

Profile Picture Ugo, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Signage, Table Runners, Vases, Event Design, Floral Design, Setup

Did a great job. Everyone loves the decorations. She had great ideas and vision that I could not have imagined. Definately made my day very special.

Profile Picture Cheryl, 1/1/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Drapery, Event Design, Floral Design, Setup

Lux did a great job at my wedding. I hired her for 2 days and both days she gave exceptional service. Leading up to my big day coordinating with her and picking my decor was a brezze. She has an eye for color and decor but she also keeps your budget in mind.on my wedding day showed up to find everything perfectly decorated.

She's great on pricing, professionalism, and was fun to work with!

Profile Picture Yasmine, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Lux is simply amazing. Her creative vision brought our entire wedding together. She is very flexible and very willing to work with any budget. We would definitely recommend her to anyone who want like that extra pizzaz in there wedding. Thanks Lux.

Profile Picture Willie, 9/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Lux provided the decor and draping in for the ceremony and reception for my wedding. From the very first meeting with her my finace and I felt very comfortable with her. She was very accommadating and flexible with our busy schedules. I was an out of town bride, but Lux did a great job in being availible to answer any questions I had.

Lux is a very humble person but we were absolutely blown away with how she transformed our wedding venue. I HIGHLY recommend her as a vendor! She truly made our wedding breathtakingly beautiful! I still get compliments from my wedding guests.

Profile Picture Sable, 9/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Accent, Uplighting, Drapery, Event Design, Setup, Backdrops, Candles/Holders

It was a great pleasure working with Affinity celebrations for my brother's wedding reception. Lux was extremely helpful and guided us right from choosing color themes to fabric to textures etc. She is very clear and detail in what she delivers and makes sure everything is perfectly aligned on the day of the event.

Thanks Lux once again for making our event super successful, without your diligence and attention to detail we wouldn't have got such rave reviews.

Thanks,
Mounima.

Profile Picture Mounima, 8/8/15, 1 Review

Dear Lux,
Thank you for all beautiful work on Gazebo and the stage for my daughter's wedding. They contributed to ayour beautiful and very stand out for the wedding. I feel like I made the right decision to drop other offers and to pick you as my decorator. The reason I say so is you do a wonderful job at a very reasonable price. Keep on good work for others.

Profile Picture Quynh-huong, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

We loved the way our house was decorated by Lakshmi for engagement party. I am very happy with her work and her flexibility. All our guest appreciated the decoration especially the way she decorated my staircase.

Profile Picture Vineela, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

She made my wedding gorgeous and unforgettable! She was extremely easy to work with and made everything work for us! I have zero complaints!!

Profile Picture Brooke, 2/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Amazing, work with her heart like decirating for own family member best ever

Profile Picture Falguni, 7/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Chandeliers, Lanterns, String, Uplighting, Drapery, Event Design, Floral Design, Setup, Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Signage, Table Runners, Vases

Professional and exceptional service at low cost.

Profile Picture User4934599, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

A perfect wedding is any girls dream. Lux made that dream come true. All her ideas and decor were exactly how I pictured in my mind. She never lets you compromise on anything and goes the extra mile to make it happen. She takes the pressure off you and let me enjoy my own wedding. Thank you once again Lux for making my wedding perfect to the last detail.

All our family events- we know whom to approach!!

Profile Picture vikki, 2/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, DJ, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Absolutely loved working with Lux! The couple are super friendly and take your ideas well on board. Always open to suggestions you might want to offer them. Their team is fast and efficient and deliver the product well on time and just as offered. I would definitely highly recommend them for lighting and decor which is the service we took from them. They were brilliant and will definitely go back to them for future events.

Profile Picture Zehra, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Absolutely beautiful chuppah. Just loved working with her.

Profile Picture User5521318, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Was helpful and flexible. Thank you for making my event so beautiful! I'm still getting complements on my pictures!

Profile Picture Alisha, 8/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Lux was amazing, she did a great job setting up event backdrop for my daughter's Quincinerra.

Profile Picture Mamta, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)
1.9

Lakshmi is nice and prompt but my reception was very disappointing. From the start I explained the small timeframe for setup & said I'd pay for extra people. She assured me she would have enough people and it would be ready. I arrived a half hour after my guests and as I pulled up, I saw through the window, a pile of garbage and empty boxes in the front entry which I moved myself & another pile of garbage was in plain view on the patio which my friends moved. There were places to stash these out of sight, but there they were, for everyone to see! I made a backdrop, showed her pics, gave her 3m strips to hang it, said my friend would drop off balloons for it & she split the two pieces which were to be hung together, put one by the sign in & one hanging in a window, so I had no photo backdrop. She used duct tape to stick the pieces to the walls! I explained that when hanging my lights, she could only do 2 strings per outlet but she strung them all together and blew the circuit breaker so the lights never came on. They broke lights & glass fell into guests drinks. I made chair signs with a Velcro attachment to seamlessly hang on the chairs & instead she attached them with zip ties. I had hanging table decor which I attached to a table clip to make it easy to hang on tables & they removed the clips & also duct taped the strings to the table cloth. A friend delivered the cake & she refused to let them leave the cake without setting up the whole table and said she doesn't do cake toppers (it just had to be placed on top).The alcohol delivery guy needed help to pull 2 kegs up 3 steps, and she refused & actually yelled at him & told him to leave. Luckily he didn't & somehow figured it out. They only strung lights across half the patio. She didn't follow the table layout & put my table in the middle of the dance floor along with another random table. My pregnant sisters moved the tables. She & 2 others were still setting up2.5 hrs after they were supposed to be ready.

View Vendor Response