Aevitas Weddings Reviews

Aevitas Weddings 6
Aevitas Weddings 7
  • F

Felicia · Married on 07/15/2017

Henry is amazing!!! His work and talent are surely reflected in the beautiful pictures he takes. He has a keen eye on angles, lighting, and background and takes all these to his full advantage. The picturesare so much nicer compared to our friends' wedding and engagement photos. He works very hard without any complaints. He drove with us to three different engagement destination sites, sitting through some traffic and never complained once. He ensures we eat and provides us with water if needed. His directions on how to pose helped us out so much. Without his directions we'd be lost, but his guidance on where to stand, where to look, where to place our hands, etc is so thorough that it definitely shows in his professionalism and great experience. The pictures all looked beautiful and very professionally done!! His price is very reasonable for the amount of time and work he puts in, and he is very nice! He takes the time to really get to know the couple and make us feel at ease and comfortable. We couldn't have chosen a better photographer!! Thank you so much Henry (and team)!!!!!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Aevitas Weddings's reply:

Hello Felicia, words can't begin to describe how grateful I am to have met you and Lan, and be your wedding photographer just last weekend. Actually, July 15th marked exactly 10 years since I photographed my first wedding on 7/15/2007!

I can't appreciate enough your trust in me just after a phone chat last Fall, and making everything so easy, fun, and rewarding for me. From your engagement session a few months back to your amazing day...I loved every moment I got to spend with you and Lan.

Can't wait to share all the photos with you both and your loved ones; from the getting ready and Vietnamese tea ceremony to the Western one at Soka University and reception at Venue...so many unforgettable moments! Be in touch soon!

Roshni · Married on 07/15/2017

Henry did a phenomenal job with photographing our large Indian wedding. From our initial conversations his enthusiasm and attention to detail were unparalleled. During the events his team consistently had a photographer with me and the groom and made sure to get all the important shots. But we truly got a sense for his talent when we received the slideshow and final photos. He did such a wonderful job capturing candid moments - times that we didn’t even know he was there and he got some incredible shots. He put together a 45 min highlight slideshow of the best shots that has been so much fun to watch. And several of our friends and family have mentioned that they’re the best wedding photos they’ve ever seen. We’re so happy with Henry and Aevitas and would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Hi Roshni!

I hope you and Nevan are enjoying the married life! It was just about a year ago when I got your email inquiry for your incredible, multi-day Indian wedding here in Southern CA!

That's so amazing both you and your respective family and friends all planned and traveled out to the OC from the Midwest for your unforgettable wedding...week!

I remember the feeling of being so ecstatic, honored, and a bit disbelief, to have you choose me and Aevitas Weddings to capture your wedding well before we met in person, after a few emails and a phone call...what a dream!

And what a spectacular wedding week you had, from the intimate Mehndi at home to the Sangeet celebration in Newport Beach...followed by the big day at Pasea Hotel and Spa! We started around 5AM and finished at 2AM, and were so excited and honored to capture all the moments...from both your Hindu and Sikh ceremony and two first looks, the baraat, and all the festivities at the reception!

Thanks again for everything, your wedding is one of my all-time favorites..and I'm forever grateful to you and Nevan for allowing me to play a very small part on your special day.

Jon · Married on 06/24/2017

Henry with Aevitas Wedding is outstanding in all possible aspects. Most importantly, he is a very talented photographer and provided us with the best quality images we could have imagined for both our engagement session and our wedding. Throughout the process he was professional and made sure to listen to our wishes to provide the best product possible. We could not have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Aevitas Weddings's reply:

Hi Jon! Thank you and Jon so much for your wonderful words, especially during an extra busy time for you and Liz right now. I'm truly honored and grateful to have been your wedding photographer!

From the moment you both came by my home studio, it's been an absolute pleasure getting to know you both, your story, photographing your e-session, and capturing all the beautiful moments on your special day.

I loved so many aspects of your wedding, especially the getting ready moments with you and your dad, the first look with Liz at Seven Degrees, the vows you spoke to each other during the ceremony, and of course, the awesome dance moves during the reception.

Thanks again for everything Jon, warm wishes to you and Liz!

deb · Married on 05/28/2017

Henry and his team were truly a pleasure to work with. He photographed our wedding 3 months ago and it was nothing short of spectacular. He was professional, extremely quick to respond, timely and went far and beyond to make our day memorable - he even stayed later than was expected to ensure he captured the last traditional flower toss at our wedding!

His website, tools, tips and guidance were much more useful than I had originally anticipated - I'm so glad he got to know a little bit more about the both of us and our vision from the day including our family members (he even called my little flower girl by her name throughout the portrait shots which she loved and showed so much care and passion for his art!)

Now a little bit about the pictures - OH MY GOODNESSS, the quality, artistic vision and sharpness of my wedding pictures took everyone's breath away (so much so that my family in the Bay wants to fly him out for events)! He spent ample time and patience taking shots of all the little moments which are amazing to look back at. In the mix of a busy evening, he even managed to get us on the rooftop of our venue for the golden hour shot with the sunset. SO organized and on point. Amazing job, I'm looking forward to working with you again on other life events - thanks so much Henry!!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Hi Debbie!

THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for your beautiful words. I remember getting your inquiry like it was just yesterday, and how you and Nima trusted me to capture your special day all online.

Then when the big day got here, both you and Nima treated me like an old friend and not just a vendor/photographer. Everyone was all smiles and full of emotions from the moment my team and I arrived at your getting ready room at the InterContinental Century City.

You, Nima, and all your family and friends made it so rewarding to photograph all the moments, portraits, and details. So showing a bit earlier/staying a bit later, and remembering the names of your loved ones (especially your adorable flower girl) were an absolute pleasure :).

From yours and Nima's first look and Ketubah signing to the main Jewish ceremony and action-packed dancing at the reception..not to mention making our way to the rooftop for some photos just in time before the sunset...so many great memories I have of your special day. Thank you and Nima for everything!

Han · Married on 05/19/2017

Wow, what can I say.. Henry and Job were amazing. My wife and I live in Chicago but had our wedding in California and we're really worried about working long distance with our vendors - especially the photographer. However, the first time we met with Henry and saw his work, we knew he was the perfect fit for us. He was extremely helpful, kind and patient with us throughout the whole process and the prices were extremely fair. We received an amazing slide show only a couple of weeks after the wedding and received all our photos just a couple of weeks after that. We didn't anticipate we would get them so soon! Take my advice, if you're getting married in the area choose Aevitas for your photography needs and you won't be sorry.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Aevitas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Han and Olivia for choosing me to be your wedding photographer. From the moment we met one another last year at my home studio, I felt this instant connection with you both. I just loved the chemistry between you both and how much full of love, happiness, and lots of jokes you both were :).

It meant the world the level of trust you placed in me and my photography; I can't appreciate enough how you wore your emotions on your sleeve on your wedding (even having a pillow fight or two during the getting ready and a handful of you know what from Olivia to Han during the first look :P).

Thanks again for everything, I hope to visit Chicago one day and see you both again. Have an amazing married life!

• F

Faith · Married on 05/06/2017

Henry is truly talented, amazing and professional photographer. My husband, Mark, and I absolutely love everything about him and his beautiful photos he captured during our engagement and wedding! He was the first photographer we'd met, we totally connected immediately ( like seeing an old friend) and so we booked him right away... then our story began from that day on. From our engagement photos to our last moment of our " happily ever after", and sharing our lives in between our big events, words cannot express for such blessing experience with Henry. He is extremely skillful, passionate, prompt, detail oriented and diligent hence we can see his qualities through his kodak moments pictures. He also creates stories through his personal comments and artistic touch. We can truly re-live our very special events of our lives through his beautiful photo pieces because he really knows when and how to capture unforgettable, and crucial moments. We not only enjoyed every step of creating our beautiful story with Henry but also enjoyed getting to know of Henry at the personal level.
    We are truly blessed for him, grateful for his gift who made our wedding so personable, lovely, and beautiful so thank you (and your team) for being a part of our "happily ever after" and for an opportunity to be part of such momentous experience.

Sent on 11/07/2017
    Aevitas Weddings 15
    Aevitas Weddings 16
    Aevitas Weddings 17

Aevitas Weddings's reply:

Hi Faith! I hope you and Mark are enjoying the married life, happy 6-month wedding anniversary (just yesterday) at the time of this review!

Wow...thank you so, so much for your beautiful words and your trust in me as your photographer. I'll forever remember our first meeting and how we easily spent 2+ hours chatting about everything from your story and wedding plans to even some travel and other fun topics!

I'm so grateful of you and Mark always treating me like an old, trusted friend, from our first meeting to your engagement session, and of course the big day! Also, it's extra special knowing you were the first couple I told about our soon to be little one...and the last one I saw before becoming a parent.

I loved those quiet moments during the getting ready with your sisters and mom, Mark's impression when he saw you walking down the aisle, your incredible first dance performance, and so many more unforgettable moments.

Thanks again for everything, I can't wait to put together your wedding album. Hopefully we'll run into each other again soon!

Jennifer · Married on 04/08/2017

When deciding on a photographer for our wedding, my fiance and I knew we wanted a good deal, so we narrowed it to 2 options - mediocre talent for an exceptional price, or exceptional talent for a mediocre price; we chose the latter. We cut out a number of things due to budget constraints, but photography was the one thing we didn't want to skimp on. Henry's dedication and passion for getting the best shot shows through in his portfolio. He works miracles with finding the best lighting to let his subjects shine. He's also very organized and highly professional which makes working with him a breeze. We just got the final prints, and realized he doesn't just take photos, he creates works of art. We definitely recommend Aevitas Weddings for their photography services.

Sent on 07/30/2017

Aevitas Weddings's reply:

I hope you and Gene are enjoying the married life. Thank you so much for choosing me to be your wedding photographer well in advance of meeting in person. I can't appreciate enough your trust in me just through the reviews and website, and your own kind words in your review.

It was a pleasure capturing yours and Gene's special day. I loved the importance you put into your photography, giving me ample time for the portraits at the San Gabriel Mission and Grapevine.

We'll have to do a rain check for a wedding portrait session at In-N-Out :). Much love and thanks!

Brittney · Married on 04/01/2017

I cannot praise Henry enough! He did an amazing job capturing our destination wedding in Cancun! He was the only photographer, no assistants, and he didn't miss a single special moment! We had several things go wrong the day of the wedding, the bridal party was in the wrong room, nobody had reception and the WiFi was weak so we couldn't get a hold of certain members of the wedding party, and it was really windy and humid and he just rolled with it and made everything work. All of our friends and family were commenting on how great he was before they even saw the pictures! He captured a lot of really fun, candid moments from the reception and did an AMAZING job with our trash the dress photo shoot the next day. He took a 30 minute choppy ferry ride with us out to an island in Mexico and waded into the water waist deep to so that he could get the best shot. After the photo shoot we found out he gets seasick and can't swim! Talk about dedication! We have some of the most beautiful, unique wedding photos and it is all thanks to him!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Aevitas Weddings's reply:

Hi Brittney! WOW! I'm absolutely honored, humbled, and grateful for your beautiful words. I can't begin to thank you and Shawn enough for choosing me to be your photographer. I remember like it was just yesterday when I got your inquiry (last Summer) via WeddingWire, we had a phone chat, and then it was all confirmed for your big day in CANCUN!!!

I had an incredible time meeting you both and your family/friends, and spending a few days capturing the love and emotion through them all...on the sands of Cancun. And what better way to follow a beautiful, intimate beach wedding than to do a trash the dress session the following day!

Can't appreciate enough yours and Shawn's patience with me, priority in your photography, and love for each other, always full of love and energy. Thank you!

Mike · Married on 02/18/2017

Aevitas was fantastic. Henry is super professional and a total perfectionist which we really appreciated. From the initial meeting to the day of our wedding, Henry did a fantastic job capturing all the critical as well as the fun, impromptu moments - while completely in stealth mode. Even some moments that we missed ourselves! We are so glad we decided to go with Aevitas. We love our photos, and really had a great time with Henry throughout the process and during the day of the wedding.

Sent on 05/10/2017

Aevitas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Mike and Christine! It's extra special to photograph this wedding as I've actually had the pleasure of meeting/knowing Mike at a few of his sister's wedding in past years!

It's one of the most honorable feeling to photograph 3 weddings from the same family (much love to Helen and Daniel as well as Edel and Ryan! and their parents/other siblings).

Thank you Christine and Mike for choosing me to photograph your engagement session and wedding. It was so much fun spending the day in San Juan Capistrano for your e-session, and at Franciscan Gardens on your big day.

I just loved so many moments on your day, with your first look, incorporating the tea ceremony during the Western ceremony, and our time at the mission for portraits being some of my favorites!

Labdhi · Married on 12/18/2016

Henry is an amazing photographer. He is really nice and he made an effort to know us as a couple before he shot our engagement session. He took the time to talk to us and made sure he knew our story and incorporated that into our session. He was respectful for our needs. We were very impressed by all the positive reviews he has and he certainly did live up to them :)
    We did our engagement shoot in Malibu creek state park and El Matador Beach and he was there on time ready to go. He was running around to take our perfect pictures and we are super grateful for that. He gave us a sneak peek of our pictures to us within a week and we were super thrilled. Most photographers take a lot of time to get back but Henry was really great in getting back to us with our pictures. Our friends and family loved our engagement pictures and they cannot stop saying how great the pictures look :D

We are very excited for him to shoot our wedding in December in India. He knows a lot about indian wedding and after reading his blog on Indian weddings I can vouch that he knows more about the indian ceremonies than I do!
    I can't thank Henry enough for shooting our wedding in India. We had an incredible time. He was really accommodating to our schedules. With a lot of things changing last minute and a large number of guests it must have been difficult for him to capture our pictures. But, he did a splendid job!! All my friends still rave about how great the pictures looked. I am so happy with how everything worked out. I would highly recommend Henry!! He is really hardworking and amazing photographer :)

Sent on 02/22/2017

Peter · Married on 11/19/2016

We found out about Henry and Aevitas Weddings through a friend, and we're sure glad we did! Our entire experience with Henry has been perfect. We started off with a one hour meeting at his home, going through every little detail we can think of, and he was very patient with us. For the wedding itself, Henry did an amazing job; he was extremely energetic throughout the day and evening, often going to extraordinary lengths to capture what we wanted, especially on our tight schedule! He even spoke some Chinese to direct some of our relatives who flew to Los Angeles all the way from China, and for one of the photos, he tried climbing a tree to get a top-down look. Afterwards, Henry gave us sneak peeks of our photos and we were blown away, along with every one of our friends who saw them. They were soooo good!

There is no doubt in my mind that he is as dedicated to his craft as he is to his clients. Henry and his team at Aevitas are worth every penny and if you can get him for your wedding then you 100% should!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Asad and Misha · Married on 11/05/2016

Firstly, Henry is one of the nicest guys we have met!!
    I contacted Henry when I was planning to propose to my now wife. I wanted my surprise proposal to be captured on camera so we could cherish the special moment years from now. Although Henry didn't shoot proposals, he happily took on the task and helped me to plan it. I proposed to my wife by the Venice Canals, whilst Henry hid behind the bushes. My wife was overwhelmed with joy and could not stop laughing when she realized that it had all been captured on camera! Afterwards, Henry took us for a mini proposal shoot and got fantastic, picturesque shots of us by the canals. He is so efficient too. We received a sneak peak of our photos later that evening!
    We then met Henry again a week later for our engagement shoot which took place in a few locations: arts district Downtown, LADWP, Venice beach and Santa Monica boardwalk. Henry was full of great ideas and made us feel at ease the whole day. Again with the efficiency, we received a sneak peak of our photos a day or two after our shoot.
    The following year, we had Henry shoot our pre wedding party in Marina del Rey and our wedding and reception in Malibu. He was in contact with us 2 months leading up to the wedding, planning and preparing for our events. He even met with us in person at our wedding venue a couple of weeks before the wedding so we could discuss our timeline in detail and he could scope out the venue, planning out key photos in advance. He is extremely organized!
    Henry's wife, Charlene, was the 2nd photographer on our wedding day. They both arrived on time on the day of and got straight to work. Charlene spent the morning with me and my groomsmen, whilst Henry was with my wife and her bridesmaids as they got ready. They both captured fantastic detailed getting ready shots. Both Henry and Charlene are very enthusiastic, detail oriented and work together perfectly! We're so extremely happy with Henry's work and highly recommend his services!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Sara · Married on 10/15/2016

Your search is over!!!! If you want amazing pictures of your special day from truly talented photographers, Aevitas photography is the one.

Where to begin, we were very skeptical with choosing a good photographer for our big day. After all the pictures are what remains. Once we began searching we immediately liked the work we saw. We messaged Henry, he was quick to response back which was a relief. He was easy to talk to and understood our vision.
    (Fast forward to day of wedding)
    Henry immediately knew what to do and didn't require direction. He truly captured every great moment. He was at the right place at the right time to take the best pictures. The whole wedding party fell in love with our photographers, they were easy to work with and accommodating. Words can't describe how great Aevitas photography is.
    They are professional, efficient and amazing at what they do.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Ryan · Married on 10/11/2016

Trust the glowing reviews, everyone! We are so happy that we ended up choosing Henry & Aevitas to photograph our wedding. We had a very small, intimate ceremony and Henry really went the extra mile to help us - down to much appreciated details such as remembering family member's names and relationships. The photographs themselves turned out beautifully - creative yet classic.

What really set Henry apart, though, was communication. Henry always had warm, friendly, thorough, and fast responses to any questions or concerns we had. Really a refreshingly pleasant customer service experience.

Sent on 02/06/2017

Lindsay · Married on 09/24/2016

Henry was our photographer for our beach wedding in Laguna Beach this past September and we could not have been more happy with how our pictures turned out and how awesome he was to work with on our wedding day, as well as the whole year leading up to it! Henry was one of the recommended vendors through our venue and once we looked up his reviews and previous wedding photos we knew we had to schedule a meeting with him. Upon meeting him he made us feel comfortable right away, he is so nice and genuine. For all that you get he has great prices too so we booked him right away and it was the best decision! He did our engagement pictures as well and they turned out amazing! We did a few locations, one being the beach on a very windy day and he could not have been more dedicated, getting in the water and everything to get the best shots. Over the next year, Henry would check in on us every so often to see how everything was going. He is extremely organized and answers emails and any questions so quickly! On the wedding day, Henry and his assistant (who was also awesome) showed up early for getting ready pictures and stayed late into the reception for dancing. They got pictures of everything we wanted! He really went above and beyond to make sure we were always on schedule. Even after the wedding, he amazed us with his work ethic...getting us a sneak peak of our wedding pictures before we were even on our honeymoon. A photographer was the most important thing for us when planning our wedding because we knew we would be looking back at these pictures for the rest of our lives. The wedding day goes by quicker than you can imagine so you realize how even more important it is. You will love working with Henry, and even more the beautiful pictures he takes!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Sylvia · Married on 09/17/2016

Exceptional! Henry and Charlene were wonderful to have as our wedding photographers. We were beyond thrilled with our wedding photos, they came out absolutely beautiful and amazing! Top 6 reasons we loved working with Henry and Charlene...

1. Meticulous 2. Highly organized 3. Knowledgeable of venue requirements 4. Just so damn nice 5. Artists, they exude professionalism and put such care into their craft. 6. The wedding albums they create are of the highest quality.

My husband and I strongly recommend them for your photography needs!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Thomas · Married on 09/03/2016

Photographer Henry Chen of Aevitas is a consummate professional with the utmost level of integrity. He is not only versed in taking portraits, but he is also skilled in capturing the essence of moments that are only possible because of spontaneity. My wife and I chose Aevitas after a thorough search for wedding photographers. Not only is Aevitas well-qualified, but it is reasonably priced compared to the competition for the quality of work and the professionalism of service.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Phoebe · Married on 08/27/2016

Henry was absolutely amazing to work with! Planning a wedding in Temecula while living in NYC was not an easy feat but Henry was helpful and thorough during the entire process. We brought him on board almost a whole year before the big day and he was present and available anytime I e-mailed him with questions. He was attentive to all the photography details and anticipated any questions that I had before I even got a chance to ask them!

Henry frequently checked-in during the months of planning and sent us many helpful documents that made planning the whole wedding easier, not just the photography aspect. His guidance helped with creating the wedding day timeline and prioritizing the photos we wanted from the wedding. Heading into the big day, photography was the only part of the wedding I didn’t have any concerns about. Henry has a real gift for taking the stress out of wedding planning.

On the day of, Henry and his wife, Charlene, were early at the venue and did a wonderful job of keeping everyone on target and calm. He was so professional and gave directions so effectively. All of our pre-wedding portraits with family and ourselves went smoothly because he was such a pro at timing and technique. He and Charlene captured everything! I don’t even remember seeing them next to me, but lo and behold- we have photos of all the greatest moments from that day! We got all our photos less than a month after the wedding and they are all so stunning. So many of our family and friends commented on how attentive Henry and Charlene were during the whole wedding, as well as how beautiful the photos turned out.

Henry truly is a professional and it’s clear that he’s really passionate about his work. I’m so glad my husband and I picked him to capture our special day. His approach with working with us was always so personal and it made us so comfortable on our wedding day. He captured all the emotions and joy, and we’re thankful we made the right choice.

Sent on 11/19/2016
  • Z

Zubin · Married on 08/26/2016

I found Aevitas through yelp because of the rave reviews. Now, many months after choosing him, getting my engagement and wedding photographed by Henry and his team, I simply can't say enough about how great our experience was with him. He's friendly, on-time, and SUPER hard working. We LOVE the way our photos turned out, both for our engagement shoot and for our wedding day itself.

We had a tight budget and Henry was willing to work with us to figure out what our best option would be. He went the extra mile to meet up with us beforehand and learn more about us. He was super organized and provided us with proofs really quickly. And like I said, the finished product is absolutely wonderful.

We would, without hesitation, pick him / Aevitas Weddings again if I had to do it all over again!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Crystal · Married on 08/17/2016

Henry was so nice and captured every special moment. The quality of his pictures are amazing. His communication was great and he made a great effort to get to know us prior to our wedding. He was very professional and we could not be happier!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Tiffany · Married on 07/16/2016

I was referred to Aevitas Wedding when our wedding planner gave us their top recommendations. After extensive meetings with other photographers, we consulted Henry Chen and booked him 9 months before our wedding. Just to ensure he wasn’t taken for our special day! He was our clear choice to shoot our wedding day because of his work/portfolio. The pictures he takes not only capture the emotion, but displays elegance with such explicit color. When I gave my fiancé the portfolios of my top 3 photographers, he quickly chose Henry’s work. Here’s our reasons why we’re so glad we chose Aevitas Wedding:
    1. Henry is the all-around package. He’s professional, patient, thorough, and a leader on our wedding day. 2. Very punctual in responding to our e-mails. 3. Brought out a natural, genuine smile in my fiancé. Made us both feel comfortable and relaxed during our photo-shoot for engagement photos. 4. Described and instructed us both on poses, angles, body adjustments to get the best shot. We trusted him, that it would be the best shot. Again, for men who aren’t comfortable taking thousands of pictures on the big day, my husband was so relaxed working with Henry. 5. Very thorough in preparation for our big day. He extensively reviewed the photography schedule with us beforehand. He made certain he would capture groups of guests we wished to take together by preparing a list for us beforehand. This is key, because the wedding days so hectic. 6. His assistant, second photographer Charlene was such a compliment to Henry. She captured the groom and his groomsmen without missing a beat. The guys loved her and her energy. 7. Went above and beyond our contract. His passion for photography and getting good shots. We saw how excited he was to get good angles. The top 2 things we couldn’t skimp on financially – a wedding planner and photographer. On such a hectic day, a photographer and planner’s the vendor you work with the most. He was and still is our top choice.

Sent on 09/25/2016

MARYA · Married on 07/09/2016

Henry at Aevitas Weddings is top-notch! He gave such great direction and was so professional and patient throughout the day it was a pleasure to work with him! Even though I booked him "blindly" without ever meeting him face to face having him shoot us was like working with an old friend we had known for years! He made us feel that comfortable right from the start! I can't say how much I would recommend him other than to say 5 stars hands down and don't hesitate - book him now! With all the madness that comes with wedding planning this will be the best decision you make!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Leah · Married on 07/02/2016

We are SO THANKFUL that our wedding planner recommended Aevitas for our wedding photographer.

Henry and Charlene are an amazing team. Every step of the way, they made us feel comfortable and cared so much about what we wanted for our wedding photos.

We had multiple people stop us throughout our wedding weekend to tell us that they've never seen a more hardworking photographer before. Henry was busy during our rehearsal, rehearsal dinner and full wedding day ----- making sure to capture every single special moment. Not only did he catch the memorable moments between myself and my husband, but also captured tons of great shots of our family and friends. His attention to detail and the amount of thought he puts into his work blew us away.

Henry--- you are kind, extremely talented and such a joy to work with. Thank you for capturing the most perfect day of our lives.

Sent on 08/10/2016
  • O

odette · Married on 06/26/2016

When researching for a RPV phtographer, we were lucky to find Henry at Aevitas Weddings. From the start, he was professional, personable, sincere and responded in a very timely manner. We thought "he's too good to be true" but he is very real! He caught the special intimate moments (crying/laughing) that we wanted during our Wayfarer's ceremony. We didn't even notice him at our small Marsel reception but he captured everyone during toasts and dinner. Henry worked hard and was patient with guests who were not cooperating. We love our beautiful photos and received our digital images quickly after the wedding.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Chrissie · Married on 06/18/2016

Henry is an amazing wedding photographer and truly a pleasure to work with – a master of his craft. We were referred to him by a photographer friend who has worked with him in the past and we are so happy with the whole experience.

His wedding photography is not only beautiful and professional, it is personal. Through our email exchanges and Skype meeting, he got to know us, our story, and what kind of vibe we were going for with the wedding. This allowed him to understand what we were looking for in our photos.

On the day of the wedding, Henry and wife Charlene (who was also so wonderful) arrived at the venue early, in spite of nearly everyone else (bride included!) arrived late. They made an amazing team and were so positive throughout the entire day. They photographed our wedding beautifully, capturing not only the natural beauty of our outdoor campsite venue but also the whimsical, laid-back vibe of the event.

We received our highlights album only a few days after our wedding and the full album about three weeks later. We were floored by how great they were – everything from the shots of the venue and the details to the posed photos and candid moments. Our friends and family have also not stopped raving about the photography.

We cannot say enough positive things about Aevitas Weddings – 100% recommend!

Sent on 07/25/2016