Aerithe Reviews

7 | San Marino, CA

7 Reviews for Aerithe

Rachel · Married on 04/23/2016

What can I say other than Sharlenne is amazing at what she does.

I came across Sharlenne’s website right when I got engaged, but I wasn’t really sure if I wanted a custom made dress. Fast-forward 3 months later as fate would have it, I ran into her at the Pasadena Bridal Expo but still couldn’t make up my mind so I left my contact information in their bin and a few weeks later she emailed me. I told myself this is a sign!!!! Before I had my first consultation with her, I exchanged probably over 100 emails with her in a span of 2 weeks discussing what I like and dislike and different quotes for my dress. She was extremely patient and very responsive. When I showed up for my first appointment we came up with more ideas and I thought I was set. On our second meeting I change THE WHOLE dress and she was still patient and provided more ideas and opinions. She tells me what she thinks looks nice and what does not and it was still up to me, she was extremely unbiased!

Every meeting and fitting with her was always a comedy show. Shes fun and hilarious at the same time. I would always come in either extremely hungover or I had just eaten a big meal…this was in EVERY FITTING lol!! And she was still super understanding and patient!

Throughout the whole process I made many many many small changes and she accommodated me!!! I was such a picky bride that Sharlenne had to HAND SEW MY ENTIRE DRESS!!! I got so many compliments during and after my wedding and I can’t thank Sharlenne enough! She is sooooo great and amazing and most importantly patient!!!!

Thank you Sharlenne, your dress seriously made my wedding!!!! You are the best!!!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Susan · Married on 11/07/2015

I found it really difficult in finding the perfect dress for me. Maybe I would love the back of one dress, but the front wasn't quite right or I loved the material but the design was all wrong. Some dresses looked beautiful in magazines but when I tried them on, they just looked awful on me.

With Sharlenne, I got to pick and choose what I wanted in my design, as well as have the input from a designer. Which was such a great experience. I wholeheartedly recommend getting a custom dress made by Sharlenne. The great thing is that the dress fit perfectly in the end because is was custom made for me.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Nickie · Married on 09/21/2013

Running into Aerithe was one of the best things that could have happened for my wedding. From the very beginning, she provided clear expectations and guidelines. She made the entire process easy. It was a relief to know that my dress was in good hands.

Initially I gave her some of my printed out ideas and when we met, the dress sketches were more than what I had expected. The one I had chosen came to life and I could not have been more happy. She is gifted with amazing talents and a modern eye.

The timeline was perfect and she was always punctual. I could not have asked for a better person to make my dress. I will happily recommend Aerithe to anyone!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Rose · Married on 06/14/2013

I met Sharlenne at the Bridal World expo at Staples Center and I immediately fell in love with her design and vision. When I had approached her with my ideas and what my budget was, she was keen to help me and make my dress come alive! It was a great experience and the ending was just beautiful. I will forever cherish my handmade dress!! Thank you, Sharlenne :)

Sent on 06/26/2013

Jennifer · Married on 08/21/2010

Sharlenne is very helpful and talented. I showed her 2 gowns I like, but I want it in short dress. She has came up with this amazing design combining both styles. She also helped me to pick up the material together and gave me a lot suggestions to make the perfect look of my wedding gown.
    She is very efficient as well as I need her to alter the length at the last minute and she finished it within 2 days. I already refer my girlfriend to custom made her wedding gown with Sharlenne and I believe my friend is very satisfied with her response so far.

Sent on 05/11/2012

Jacqueline · Married on 07/26/2014

Sharlenne was wonderful. Helped my idea and concept come alive. Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/09/2014

Custom dress to my specs. Many compliments on wedding day. We did have tight timeline for delivery of dress but vendor was up front about the timeline and two dresses were ordered one for me and one for my daughter. Last minute fixes were compromised due to deadline. But over all we were very satisfied with service.

Sent on 10/16/2013