Aerie's Terrace Reviews

12 | Grafton, IL

12 Reviews for Aerie's Terrace

Cheryl · Married on 10/24/2015

The place is beautiful, awesome place to have a wedding and reception! Angie was so nice and did a great job for us.
    Thanks,
    Mike & Cheryl Smith

Sent on 11/03/2015

Laurel · Married on 08/14/2015

If I could give Aerie's Terrace more stars, I would. Kelly Spiller, the event coordinator, was absolutely wonderful. Everyone there was so professional and truly cared about keeping it a stress-free day for the wedding party. It seems like all I had to do was show up! So much is included in their flat fee, that you don't have to worry about rentals (unless you want more than they offer, of course). It was honestly a bit of a splurge to have our wedding here, but it was so worth it, both for alleviating potential stressors and for the spectacular view.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Carrie · Married on 06/27/2015

Aeries Terrace ended up at the perfect venue for our special day. The views are breathtaking, rooms are available for guests to stay, and the staff was pleasant and helpful. Kelly Spiller the wedding coordinator is easily one of the sweetest people I've ever met. She made sure that emails, questions, and requests were met with understanding and professionalism. You can bring in your own catering company and the venue offers the happy medium for couples that want an outdoor ceremony/indoor reception. This was so important to us for friends and family that couldn't take the heat outside all night. You do have to use their alcohol (can't bring in your own). The chairs and tables elegant and clean and the views overlooking the river cannot be overestimated. We were so pleased with the entire evening.

Sent on 07/12/2015

Katie · Married on 05/23/2015

This is the most beautiful venue we looked at. All the staff, especially Kelly (wedding coordinator), are amazing and extremely accommodating. They made sure everything ran as smoothly as possible putting me and my husband at ease.
    I am so thrilled we chose Aerie's. Hands down, best decision and completely worth every penny.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Carolyn · event on: 03/26/2015

For the Caterer:
    Food was excellent but they were short on chicken (had one group mention this to me, they were disappointed) and my food was not hot. Salad was soggy. I think we asked for salad to be plated so this likely affected the salad.

Sent on 04/07/2015

Aerie's Terrace's reply:

Thank you for your review and for choosing Aerie's Terrace as the location for your annual meeting. We sincerely appreciate it. My apologies for the catering issues and I will pass the info along to the caterer.
  • W

Will · Married on 04/21/2012

What a fantastic venue! We could not have asked for a better day, thanks so much to the staff for making it a truly special day!

Sent on 12/31/2013

Mollie · Married on 01/23/2016

3.5

First, I want to say that we DID NOT use Aeries. My fiancé and I found Aeries while it was still under construction and went to check it out. I unfortunay we were not able to fit their venue into our budget and there were concerns due to our time of the year and weather issues. However we fell in love with the place even before construction was even finished and Sue, the coordinator, was amazingly professional and was always quick with a response and was always informative. i wanted to give the. A review just for how amazing the service was and we will be keeping them in mind for any future events when our budget might be higher.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Aerie's Terrace's reply:

Thanks Mollie for the kind words. Call me when you can stop by and see the finished banquet center. It is more beautiful then we imagined. Best of Luck to you.

The service and venue was awesome

Sent on 02/20/2015

Peyton · Married on 10/25/2014

Our wedding at Aerie's Terrace was gorgeous! There is not a bad view no matter where you looked. The staff was nice and helpful and we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day. The venue fit all of our 200 guests very comfortably and everyone had a great time.

Sent on 02/12/2015

Aerie's Terrace's reply:

Thank you Peyton. It couldn't have been a prettier day. Good Luck to you.

Beautiful facility and staff was nice and extremely helpful. Did not appreciate the time limit imposed on the day of set up and event

Sent on 02/12/2015

Jessica · Married on 06/25/2016

2.2
      2.5
      3.0
      2.0

Unfortunately, the only thing Aerie's has going for them is the wonderful scenery. The wedding coordinator left for a different career half way through our wedding planning. Our original meeting notes were not transferred over to the current event coordinator, Angie. Met with Angie about 1 month before our wedding, and while she states I am the most organized bride she has ever met, she cut off our meeting to show another couple the venue. Very unprofessional. The lodging situation at Aeries for weddings is an absolute nightmare as well. I also had to ask for our final bill as it had not been sent to us 10 days prior to the wedding. Wish I had better things to say about Aerie's but at least we are happily married and might visit again for an anniversary? If you book, all we have to say is Good Luck.

Sent on 07/19/2016
  • Carol

Carol C. · Married on 06/27/2020

1.8

View Amazing / Customer Service Not so Much

Don't get me wrong Aeries has an amazing View for a Wedding, However, the Customer service leaves a lot desired. Because of this we chose not to use this vendor. The Venue, Bar Package for 200 ppl comes to about 15000.00 for a Saturday In season Wedding

Sent on 02/22/2019

Hello Carol,
    We feel that Aerie's has something very special to offer with our amazing view and accommodations. Unfortunately, we could not hit your budget, per your request for a premium bar and several add-ons. I'm more than happy to put together a package that will work with your budget. As always, we value your comments and concerns.