Ady Cakes, LLC Reviews

14 | Reading, PA

14 Reviews for Ady Cakes, LLC

14 Ady Cakes, LLC Reviews

Margaret · Married on 06/16/2018

The cake was just as beautiful as I had dreamed. Delicious as well. We will be calling again for a birthday We are planning.

Ashley · Married on 04/13/2018

Ady is easy to work with our cupcake tower turned out great! We had so many compliments from our guests and even other vendors on how GOOD the cupcakes were. Ady delivered and set everything up making our wedding day care free. We highly recommend Ady Cakes!

Sara · Married on 11/03/2017

It was a pleasure to have Ady do our cupcake tower for the wedding. The cupcakes were absolutely delicious and my sil just arranged them so beautifully on the tower that we purchased from Ady as well. They were ready to pick up right on time and she was prompt in answering my questions and just had me feel at ease over everything. Definitely will be purchasing again from her in the future. Thank you Ady!

Lisa · Married on 05/27/2017

We have had the pleasure of having Ady Cakes on 2 separate occasions and it is always delicious. We will be picking our cake soon and are very excited.

Ashley · Married on 10/24/2015

For our wedding in Virginia, I HAD to have Ady Cakes. My mom and brother ordered the cakes weeks in advance, and Ady provided tips and pointers on how to travel with the cupcakes to Virginia. She made them very very fresh and were the PERFECT treat after our wedding reception dinner. I would 100% recommend using someone who has WON cupcake wars on food network! They were a huge hit and I am loving that we have so many leftovers (we ordered too many for a good reason!). Professional, sweet, delicious, and made beautifully! We love you, Ady Cakes!

Tara · Married on 10/31/2014

Several people at my wedding told me it was the best cake they had ever had. Mrs. Abreu really knows what she is talking about and you can tell this is her passion. I have never been to a wedding or any party and heard guest asking if there is left over cake, until our wedding. I will definitely recommend Ady to everyone i know as well as be calling soon for my office party.

Tara

Maria · Married on 08/17/2014

Miss Abreu took Our ideas and gave suggestions and created the Perfect cake. It was delicious. Every one of Our guest asked about it and more then likely will be contacting Addy cakes for their events. Thank You Ady.

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/16/2014

Ady was so easy to work with. She gave us exactly what we were looking for: delicious cupcakes, ease of coordination and set-up, and a beautiful display. The cupcakes were beyond perfect and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone planning a wedding.

Kristen · Married on 10/11/2013

Ady made us a beautiful cake and delicious cupcakes that our guests were raving about. She was super nice and made a great cake from our ideas. We told her what we wanted and she created it. What we got for the value exceeded our expectations. The display was gorgeous and we can't wait to eat our cake again on our anniversary! Ady and her staff were great and very professional. Although our wedding is over, I will definitely go back to her shop for her yummy cupcakes!

Mariel · Married on 08/17/2013

Very professional, listened to all our requests and our cake was FLAWLESS and tasted so good! Everyone at our wedding loved it and raved about how beautiful it was!

Desiree · Married on 06/22/2013

Ady did a wonderful job on our cupcakes and cake for our wedding. She was easy to work with and made our day special with her insight.

Jill · Married on 09/24/2011

My wedding cake was absolutely beautiful! Ady did a great job understanding what I wanted and the cake tasted out of this world!!

R. · Married on 06/26/2010

Ady Cakes provided the cake for my daughter's wedding. The cake was beautiful (just what she asked for), delicious and a good value. We had gone to another bakery before Ady's and were given a run-around and a rediculous quote. Ady was delightful to work with. The cake was not only lovely but everyone loved the taste. I would highly recommend Ady Cakes.

Jessica · Married on 04/24/2010

Ady Cakes made my wedding cake and I was thrilled with the result. She worked with us to get an understanding of what we wanted and provided a nice tasting. On my wedding day the cake was delivered well before the event and it looked gorgeous!

I can't tell you how many people asked who did our cake; it tasted amazing. The flavors were unmatchable. I couldn't have asked for more!