15 Reviews for Advantage Limousine Services

4.1
15 Advantage Limousine Services Reviews

1.0

You pay for what you get. They are affordable. Currently, their services stink! I read on another review that their card info was stolen. So wss mines after booking with them. The air was not working. The driver kept saying if he drives the air will get cool. It never did. The manager was supposed to call me about the issue. They never did call back. I would not recommend.

Profile Picture Mrs. T, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We had such a wonderful time on our ultimate party bus that we had .for my husbands BIRTHDAY party ... Everything looked so nice they provided us with great services especially with our driver name Garry .... Hes such a wonder guy most deff i will request him as my driver from now on !!!!! ...

Profile Picture luly, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

They provided great transportation, were on time and had clean limos/shuttles. They did ask some guests for directions to the reception, but to be fair, Rice University is a bit confusing if you are not familiar. Our hotel was also hard to navigate and they arrived there on time.

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/2/13, 16 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Showed up on time, everything was in place, limo was fresh and clean, got us all where we needed to be, made multiple stops, courtesy and confidence all in one. One of the best vendors we've worked with, and for sure we'd work with them again on any special occasion!

Profile Picture Shruti, 3/16/13, 6 Reviews
4.2

We rented a party bus for our wedding party. Everyone in the office were very nice and professional. Our driver did show up late and unprepared with no ice and got loss a few times. Party bus was in good shape and despite being late to our wedding overall we really enjoyed the services.

Profile Picture Farrar, 10/20/12, 6 Reviews
0.0

It was the worst experience ever!!! We had my sister's bachelorette party on 7/20 and reserved a party bus that never showed up. They called and said that the bus broke down on the road and the owner told me that my best option was to call a cab (by the way there were 18 ladies going) and then hung up the phone 3 times on us and would not help us find a solution after we had made a reservation a week in advance. This company is not at all reliable and obviously has the worst customer service!! Don't let them ruin your party, too.

Profile Picture User2567884, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
3.6

ALS was flexible from start to finish. I found out the day before my wedding that the hotel shuttle was not going to be able to accommodate all of my guests. I called ALS and they were willing to add hours without any problems!

My only complaint is about the driver. He was late to pick up my guests (he was supposed to make three trips in the time he made one), got lost going to the venue and was not the best driver. I actually had to have one of the guests on the bus call his girlfriend (a bridesmaid) to tell me what was going on then I had to call the driver and tell him where to go. The guests on the bus were all good sports about it and laughed about it the next day but I was definitely a little put off by the experience given how much we were paying.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/4/11, 10 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I loved ALS! Their fleet is gorgeous and clean and the drivers are so nice. We used a stretch limo for the BParty and a stretch hummer WDay. Both vehicles were so clean and gorgeous, the drivers were very respectful and professional, and we had a great time. Prices are great and I highly recommend using ALS when you need a limo!

Profile Picture Pamela, 8/14/10, 8 Reviews
3.2

I was really disappointed with the bus we chartered to drive our guests to the ceremony from the hotel. It had holes in the fabric and was not very clean.

We did also charter a sedan that took us from the reception to our hotel at the end of the night. We had no complaints there.

Profile Picture Amy, 3/27/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Advantage Limos provided a party bus limo for our wedding. The bus was very clean and luxurious. It arrived on time and the price was fair. Christy was helpful and easy to work with. We highly recommend Advantage Limos!

Profile Picture User901412, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Good prices and very punctual! The limo was very clean - everyone had a great time!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/10/09, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

One month prior to our wedding we discovered that the limousine service we had put a deposit went out of business without notifying anyone! Quite panicked, my husband and I started calling around to find a limo that could meet our needs and our budget at the last minute. Advantage Limousine invited us to come view their fleet and they had the perfect one available for us. The tip and non-alcoholic beverages were included in our price! They were so easy to work with and saved us almost $800 dollars! They are a great company for a great price!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/27/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Great prices and classy limo. Driver was friendly, professional, and courteous.

Profile Picture Gary, 4/20/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

After doing a cost-comparison of a few limo vendors, I found that Advantage Limousine was the most reasonably priced for the white stretch Hummer we were looking for. I dealt with Tony in getting the terms set up, and he was very easy to work with. The main request I had was that I absolutely did not want their logo displayed along the rear window or anywhere on the stretch during our transportation. He promised that it wouldn't, and true to his word, the stretch was clear of that. Other plus-es include that our driver was punctual, professional, and with the help of a GPS, did not get lost! We had two tea ceremonies at different locations, and he was very good about parking in a somewhat tight neighborhood street and waiting patiently for us. Our schedule for the day was packed and because of the promptness of service, we were able to get to all our destinations in reasonable time.

Profile Picture Vicky, 3/21/09, 9 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Awesome.The Hummer limo was huge. Perfect for our wedding party of 20. We all fit. They were early and professional. Great service.

Profile Picture Karen, 9/20/08, 5 Reviews