Advantage Events Reviews

Advantage Events 4
Advantage Events 5
Advantage Events 6

Laura · event on 12/06/2014

From Vendor to Vendor, it is always awesome working with Lisa. This year in particular, I had some last minute events pop up and she was professional, personable, prompt and efficient. She worked with me to help design a concept I could use for all my events & was accommodating to some changes. Working with awesome people makes all the difference. I highly recommend Lisa for any event needs!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Melanie · Married on 11/08/2014

Lisa and her folks did an awesome job, it was beautiful

Sent on 11/17/2014

Amy · Married on 10/25/2014

Lisa was great. She did a fantastic job. I showed up the morning of the wedding and already had everything done. It was beautiful.

Sent on 11/19/2014

Jhan · Married on 08/31/2014

Just what we wanted! Our wedding guests were in awe of the lovely atmosphere Lisa helped create.

Sent on 09/01/2014

Arielle · Married on 06/27/2014

Lisa was fantastic. Her team showed up on time, worked quickly, and did an amazing job completely transforming the space! The room wouldn't have been complete without her!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Advantage Events put gorgeous string lights in the rafters for my wedding at the Amelita Mirolo Barn in Upper Arlington. The lights were beautiful and really brought all of the decorations together. Lisa and her staff were very responsive and timely. I highly recommend Advantage Events.

Sent on 06/10/2014
  • User3755215 · event on 12/05/2013

We received so many compliments on our ballroom and heard that our space had never looked better!

Sent on 12/27/2013

Kathy · Married on 10/18/2013

Lisa did a great job with the lights and decorations at our daughter's wedding reception. The barn was beautiful and Lisa was very accommodating. Thanks for helping make this night one to remember!

Sent on 12/21/2013

Katie's · Married on 10/05/2013

Our daughters wedding reception in our fan was in a beautiful tent and was over the top ! Lisa and her ideas were perfect!

Sent on 10/19/2013

Advantage Events's reply:

Thanks Kathy, loved working with you and your daughter. you both made everything so easy. It was so exciting seeing your ideas and mine come together and create her beautiful wedding! Can't wait for pics!

Roxanne · Married on 09/07/2013

Lisa, who when I first met her, I knew was there to help. I had never planned a wedding, let alone my own plus in school, work and being a mom. She was very patient with me. She helped give decor ideas, and kept everything in our budget. The day of the wedding and reception, she went above and beyond as usual. We arrived and everything was beautiful. And even our venue for reception ended up being bigger, well she worked with that. Before she was Justus wedding decorator/rental lady now I made a long lasting friend! Thank you Lisa for keeping me sane during all of that!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Advantage Events's reply:

Roxanne, I just loved meeting you at the Bridal show and was thrilled to help you and Larry with your wedding.
    Getting to know you and Larry over the months leading up to your wedding has been a pleasure. It is always nice to make a new lasting friendship after working with couple like the two of you.

Anisha · Married on 08/18/2013

Me and my husband love the drapery decor she provided for our wedding. It really made our venue pop, and the upward lighting was amazing. Lisa is very easy to work with, friendly, fast, and dedicated to making our day magical. She even added a special touch that we originaly wanted. I would highly remember anyone to use her, and I myself will use her for any future events I may have.

Sent on 10/01/2013

Advantage Events's reply:

Anisha, thank you so much for your compliments. I so loved working on your décor.

Katie · Married on 11/12/2017

Lisa was a joy to work with! Advantage Events brought my venue to life and truly made my wedding beautiful. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Katy · Married on 12/30/2016

Lisa and Advantage Events delivered beyond expectations. My guests commented over and over how great the decorations were. She did a beautiful job! I'd also recommend looking into her homemade preserves as favors.

Sent on 01/07/2017

elizabeth · Married on 09/03/2016

Curtain Drapes and a Chandelier - sounds simple enough but the staging by Advantage Events at our Sept. 3, 2016 Wedding took my breath away - and that of our guests.
    This vendor did not rush my office visit and carried a large and diverse inventory of items to select from.

Sent on 09/09/2016

Kathy · Married on 09/16/2017

Advantage Events provided the dramatic decor I wanted to finish off the barn my wedding reception was held. The decorating crew bravely draped 6 curtains from a beam about 20 feet above the floor and hung a gorgeous chandelier in the center of the beam. It was spectacular. They also hung drapery around loft doors to frame my dessert table. The final effect made the space magical. Some of my guests even cried when they saw how beautiful the space was. The venue attendant said that the decor was the best they ever saw in the barn. I am so pleased with Advantage Events from my meeting with Lisa to the professionals who put up the decor. They came to the venue on time and worked so hard to make the space perfect.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Danielle · Married on 02/11/2017

The dreamy, white drapery that Advantage brought in for our industrial chic wedding finished off the space in the perfect way. It was the final piece of the vision that pulled everything together and made it magical. The space wouldn't have had the same romantic feel without them.

Sent on 03/02/2017

Allison · Married on 06/21/2014

We worked with Lisa to decorate our venue, the Amelita Mirolo Barn. She is creative, responsive, and flexible, and the decor and lighting was absolutely GORGEOUS! It turned out even better than I anticipated. She made chevron curtains specifically for us and they matched the colors and vibe perfectly. When I walked into the barn to decorate the evening before the wedding, Lisa was just finishing up, and my jaw dropped. Her decor and lighting completely transformed an already lovely space into exactly what we wanted for our wedding. We had gotten a quote from another rental vendor previously, but by hiring Lisa, we paid less and got more! The only hiccup was a slight miscommunication about the final setup we wanted but that was partly on me. It was resolved quickly, plenty of time before the wedding, and everything worked out great. If you're looking for a decorator, I would highly recommend Advantage Events!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Gina · Married on 09/28/2013

Service was very good...Lisa was very prompt and responsive...

Sent on 10/04/2013

Chanel · Married on 09/19/2015

With only minimum decor, Lisa was a pleasure to work with and the wedding day set-up was seamless. Everything looked beautiful - thank you for making our day special!

Sent on 09/28/2015
  • Liz

Liz Antel · Married on 01/28/2019

Results were beautiful!

Super affordable and flexible!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Halle · Married on 05/05/2018

We hired Advantage Events to hang string lights at our venue for a party. They did a great job and the lights added a ton to the ambiance. I would definitely use this company again.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Dawn · Married on 11/25/2017

Lisa was very quick to respond to my request to drap the gazebo for my wedding ceremony. I was very pleased with her professionalism and willingness to help. She offered her assistance on short notice and was available the weekend following a holiday. I was thrilled! I would only suggest you meet to review the venue together, prior to your event, to make sure your vision is carried through.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Celeste · Married on 07/22/2017

Lisa was wonderful and easy to work with! We absolutely loved the drapery that she provided as a backdrop for our reception. She didn't have the table numbers I wanted, so she ordered them for me, and charged me a small rental fee, which was above and beyond. Renting small details through Advantage Events made a big difference at our wedding. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Backdrops were absolutely amazing and when we wanted something adjusted ever so slightly, she was more than happy to help. The Chandeliers were stunning and once everything was put together, the effect of the room was breathtaking.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Jessica · Married on 09/12/2014

Advantage Events provided all of the linens for our wedding at the Amelita Mirolo Barn. They also transformed our venue with beautiful cafe lights, fabric sweeps and lanterns! Lisa's work really took our venue to a whole new level! We cannot thank Advantage Events enough for providing such a beautiful end product (and for allowing us to stay within our budget!!!). Thank you!

Sent on 09/14/2014