Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

25 Reviews for Advantage DJ

Did a great job at our Halloween event.

Profile Picture Len, 10/31/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mark was so great at reading the crowd and making sure we had a great time at our wedding. He got all my processional/recessional music cues perfect and we really had an amazing time dancing and even doing karaoke :)

Profile Picture Sharleen, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I contacted Mark to have him be a DJ at our wedding reception earlier in the year and he was very easy to deal with. He was professional and flexible while trying to arrange a date to meet before the wedding and also came very prepared. He did a perfect job being involved in the reception as far as communicating with our guests, following the agenda of dances, dinner, dessert, and interacting with all of us. Guests could request any song they would like to hear and if he didn't already have it he would make sure he could get it. He was even nice enough to provide us with necessary sound equipment for our wedding ceremony that I had asked for at the last minute. I would HIGHLY recommend Mark to anyone in Inyo County or the surrounding areas looking for a professional DJ to entertain your party.

Profile Picture Theron, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mark is a true gentleman and a terrific DJ. He gave us great value and was set up with his equipment on time and ready to go. He was fun at the reception and allowed my daughter to do her own dj set for a bit. He is very personable and knows how to get your guests up and dancing. Hire him!

Profile Picture Amy, 7/31/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Mark was a great host! He was funny, well spoken, quick witted, and charming. However, he did play many songs from my DO NOT play list, and did not play the songs that I requested during certain portions of the night. Overall he kept the party going.

Profile Picture User5329890, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My daughter was married on July 11 at an outdoor wedding and reception of about 80 guests. Mark was great. I can’t say enough good things. He met with us twice before the wedding to help us plan the time line. He listened to all our needs, and came up with great suggestions and was totally cooperative with us. We needed to have two separate sound systems, which Mark accommodated with no problem. As an MC, I couldn’t ask for better. Even though we had a plan in place, he still took all his cues from us to make sure we stayed on the same page. Mark is very entertaining and did a fabulous job at keeping the party lively and people dancing and having fun.

Profile Picture User5277311, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mark was a great dj.. I would for sure him again in the future..

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

He was very professional and all was taken care of in a timely manner.

Profile Picture User5645449, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band
4.7

Mark is the best Master of Ceremonies I have ever met. He worked very hard to make my event awesome.

Profile Picture Ben, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mark at Advantage DJ was professional and easy to work with. He did a great job with ceremony and dinner music and kept the party going with dance music a well.

Profile Picture User4416656, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everyone had a great time! Mark got the party started and kept it going!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/1/14, 1 Review
4.7

Mark provided the music for a small lakeside wedding at Convict Lake and at the reception held at Laurel Ridge. Despite the winds, cold and even snow flurries he was professional and attentive to our guests He managed to find music that keep our guest (ages 10-87 dancing all night. From Neil Young Harvest Moon for the first dance, fun with Motley Crue, Bruce Springsten, The Twist, Kung Foo Fighting for one of our friends, Milli Vanillia as a joke, Cupids Twist and finally capped it off with The Standell's playing Dirty Water (yes, Boston is my home. Mark had it all and I would definetly recommend him for your event.

Profile Picture Christine , 5/10/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I have had the pleasure of working with Advantage DJ for several years and utitlized their services for many of our agency's events. In particular, Mark Vincent is extremely talented in providing specialized music genres as requested for different events. He is wonderful in engaging the audience and making every event a memorable and exciting experience!

Profile Picture Judy, 5/9/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The owner Mark is extremely efficient and has fantastic creative input. Anyone who hires him with get more than their money's worth.

Profile Picture Yvette, 5/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Videography

Mark is very energetic and professional. He has top quality equipment, and does what he says he will do.

Profile Picture Bill, 2/1/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

From: Ima Moore
Making Strides against Breast Cancer
Committee Chair

Mark it was a pleasure working with Mark during our 1st Annual Breast Cancer Campaign /Walk on October 19, 2013. Everyone talked about Mark the DJ, and how he engaged the crowd and kept the crowd very upbeat throughout the entire event. The services Mark rendered for the American Cancer Society’s event was excellent. He was professional in your dealing with us whether it was by email, phone call or text messages. He was always on time and prompt in responding to phone calls and showing up on time for meetings.
We thank you so much for your dependability and more importantly helping to make our event the best one yet in the Antelope Valley. It was the expertise Mark brought to this event, by being a good Master of Ceremonies and the DJ services, which we are so looking forward to working with Mark again. We want His services again this October 2014 for the 2nd Annual Making Strides Against Breast Cancer” Walk at Maria Kerr Park.

Profile Picture Ima , 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer

Mark is a great entertainer, very passionate on making his clients happy. Myself and my wife are extremely happy with Marks service with a excellent reputation! during a flash during our wedding service and, after service we had delays and mishaps with other vendors. mark stepped in and entertained while we where chewing out our cater and, baker "nadia cakes 'horrible' vender whom accused us of not paying which our receipt shown other wise" whom didn't make promise on our contract. Mark is also great at giving great distractions when things go wrong. I highly recommend him to you for weddings including every special event you have in mind.

Profile Picture daniel, 6/14/10, 1 Review
1.6

Lost our songs and threatened to sue us.

Profile Picture Jocelyn, 5/19/06, 1 Review