Advanced Skin Care Reviews

2 | Harrisburg, PA

2 Reviews for Advanced Skin Care

Courtney · Married on 05/20/2017

Lisa did an absolutely amazing job for myself, my mother, and my matron of honor for my wedding day make up! We are not typically big make up people on our own, and Lisa found the perfect balance of helping us look "like ourselves" but so polished and ready for photographs all day long. We particularly liked our eyes, and nothing was heavy or caked on. She was also a joy to have around, telling stories and making everyone feel at ease. Use her for your special events without hesitation!
    -Courtney

Sent on 05/21/2017

Advanced Skin Care's reply:

Thank you so much, Courtney! I really appreciate it! I loved doing the makeup for your wedding day! I can't wait to see the pictures! Have an amazing time on your honeymoon!

Jenna · Married on 05/13/2016

OMG I had Lisa do my makeup and I absolutely LOVED it!!! She did exactly what I asked for but made my face look 100 times better than I was expecting! She did all my girls make up for the wedding as well as my mom's and they looked beautiful! Everyone looked so natural but in a glam way. My mom never wears makeup and she didn't look over done like she was fearing. She just looked beautiful! Everyone looked great in the pictures too. You will not regret having your makeup done for your special day by her!

Sent on 06/06/2016