82 Reviews for AVS Photo and Video

AVS covered our wedding on December 1, 2017. We had a small ceremony with a few friends and family at a winery in Culpeper, VA. Babar was on time, attentive and patient throughout the entire process. He had many suggestions and ideas for our pictures for before, during and after the ceremony. We could not be happier with the quality of the photography and prompt delivery of the finished product as promised.

Profile Picture Anna, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I worked with AVS for a styled bridal shoot in October. My husband I got married two years ago and were very unhappy with our wedding photos. We were very excited when we got the opportunity to work with AVS for a styled bridal photo shoot. I thought maybe I’d get the chance to redo my wedding photos. Babar did an excellent job! From the moment I met him I felt comfortable behind the camera. He is very outgoing and personable. The photos came out absolutely wonderful, and we got the wedding photos we never had. I felt so beautiful looking at the photos with the perfect editing and enhancement . It was truly a pleasure working with AVS Photo & Video.

Profile Picture Emily, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We recently hired them for our engagement, and loved their service. They were punctual and willing to accommodate our family needs. The pictures turned our very well too! In addition, we received our photos and videos in a timely manner. Plus, they personalized our USB drive, which had our pictures and videos. I would definitely recommend them to others in the future.

Profile Picture Anita, 3/11/17, 5 Reviews
0.5

Please spend a little bit more money and go with a professional than this Advance Photo and Video. The wedding highlights he has on his website's are from somewhere else or long time ago. The work he does is not even close to what he has on the website. First of all it started with Babar not being proactive or responding near the wedding time to ask us what we want and how we want. He wants to work on his time and doesn't care about customer service or when his clients are actually available to meet him. He refused to be flexible and asked for more money when we said come to the salon or come early to start shooting for the highlights and pictures. After the wedding he went to pakistan and it took him over a month to come back and start editing our video's and photos which in his contract it said you will be given videos and Photo's after a month. When we got our first view of the video's there was so much disappointment, he had three other guys working with him but all the video was from one ugly angle there was no movement from other angles. There was even one point where one of his guys had his foot showing for a good 3 minutes in the video, " Talk about professional work"! The worst part is he went ahead and chose photo's for the album himself without consulting us on which one we liked. We constantly had to bring changes and edits because he was not catching the mistakes in his own work. I was so disappointed that I could've filmed my own wedding video better than him! He kept talking about dramatic and awesome highlights at the beginning but mine is just like anyone else's just a simple overview of the wedding nothing special.
I feel like with his unprofessional work all the good reviews on here are fake and maybe from his relatives and friends. Wedding is important and mine wasn't captured the way it was suppose to so please don't take any business to this guy.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Tamim, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We had and amazing experience and loved our wedding photos! AVS ensures the customer is happy with the final results and delivers quality service!

Profile Picture Mustafa, 12/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Babar is really accommodating and flexible with adjustments and revisions! Pleased!

Profile Picture Aqsa, 12/18/16, 1 Review
0.5

DO NOT USE AVS! My son used AVS for his engagement video and it was laughable. Very sad to watch- terrible quality, shakey camera, no footage of the singer, he left the camera in one spot for over an hour. The cheapest, shottiest job ever. The highlight video was amazing- but always ask a videographer for a FULL video before you hire them! And now he forced my son into a gag order, so that he can never write a bad review. But that gag order does not apply to me. Anyone that wants to see me my son's engagement video please message me I will send you the full video and the e-mail of the gag order where he forced my son not to write a bad review. On top of that- he does not respect our CULTURE because he refuses to remove a highlight video that should remain PRIVATE.

Profile Picture Jamila, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jana, good evening! Thank you for your anniversary! Everything was great! Hero of the day and the guests loved it! Professional work: delicate, laconic, while fun and provocatively! Thank you for the holiday! We will recommend you to friends and acquaintances! I wish you luck and success! (Wanted to write on the forum, but found no link. There is a desire to add a comment to our face. Throw a couple of pictures for your portfolio). Alexander and Tatiana.

Profile Picture User7042148, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
4.7

Babar and his team were a pleasure to work with! We hired them for our engagement party and wedding festivities. They were highly professional, efficient and extremely flexible. Babar really went the extra mile for us, ensuring we had a drone to take wedding photos and putting together a trailer video of our engagement party without us even asking. Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Anish, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

It's a very comfortable atmosphere and Babar goes above and beyond as a professional photographer. I was never so comfortable with my body, but through his guidance it felt natural. He had me laughing the whole time and even let me play my music to help me relax. It was a great experience and am thrilled to have worked with him. -Tehreem

Profile Picture Tehreem, 7/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

When finding a photography and videography I wanted someone that would capture really nice moments at my wedding. I looked at a lot of photography and videography but I never really liked any of the pictures they took. But Advance Video Solutions I really liked. When I met with their team on my wedding day they were all so kind. My pictures came out so nice!! Every single person that saw my wedding pictures and videos loved it so much! I'm so glad I picked them for my wedding events!

Profile Picture User6934234, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We found AVS photo video thru a friend , as they have done multiple weddings in our friend circle,
I am very particular about things, it took some time for the finished product as I had a clear vision about the finished video, and they were patient to listen to my needs and edited the way I wanted, I am very happy with the final video and since then have recommended them to our friends and families.

Profile Picture Junaid, 3/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I found AVS while browsing online, as I was getting married abroad and not big fan of their editing style,
I stopped by & dropped my videos, gave instructions, and a deadline of 2 weeks. What i loved was, Babar took ownership of the project,
called/emailed/texted and kept me posted,implemented more ideas to make my video look even better than what I was expecting. To top it off, even though I needed it in 2 weeks, I found out someone was going back home in a week and had to rush the job a little. He finished it in one week!
I will be calling him for sure when we have our reception here in the US. He has earned our family & friends business, the way he helped me over and beyond, we ended up being friends.

Profile Picture User5617246, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Babar and his team were punctual, thoughtful, and extremely helpful! He even helped me organize my proposal, a surprise acapella flashmob during brunch! He did an outstanding job videotaping the whole thing without her knowing and of course she said yes! My fiancé Ali and I have since watched the video at least a dozen times and thanks to Babar we will always have this cherished memory!
Rob and Ali

Profile Picture Rob, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Babar's work is fantastic and speaks for itself. I hired him for videography for one of my pre-wedding events. He was a true professional, showed up on time and had the video ready and edited within just two weeks after my event! I had a few suggestions and edit requests after I first saw my video, and he was very sweet and accommodating. He is a humble and easy person to work with and someone I'd sincerely recommend to anyone looking to record their event.

Profile Picture Ankita, 9/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We hired them to cover our wedding photo & videos, they were professional, listened to our needs, we are extremely happy with the final product, specially our album, would always be recommending to our friends and family

Profile Picture nauman, 8/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Babar and his team at Advance Photo and Video Solutions did a great job! Right after the wedding my husband and I moved out of state, and we needed to edit some things in the wedding video, and the photo album. It took some tries, but Babar never gave up. He made sure my husband and I were happy with the final product, and in the end we were very happy. The pictures came out wonderful, the wedding video was great, and the photo album was absolutely beautiful. We highly recommended using Advance Photo and Video Solutions for your next event!

Profile Picture Rabeea, 8/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

The photographer for my event was Babar. I received the pictures a few weeks ago, and I am very happy with them. The picture quality is amazing. I did not want to get prints, so all my pictures are on an online library that I can share with my friends and family. He was easy to work with, and very responsiveness throughout the planning stage and after the actual event itself. The only maybe con: he is a bit bossy. But I think for a South Asian wedding, that's probably a pro or nothing would ever get done!!

Profile Picture Javeria, 8/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Babar and his team for our engagement shoot and wedding ceremony + reception. We got photo services for the engagement shoot, and photo + video services for our wedding. Babar & his team were very punctual, responsive, caring and not to mention great to work with! The pictures from our engagement shoot turned out amazing - we received so many compliments from our family and friends! We cannot wait to see the delivered photos & videos from our wedding day (Sat Aug 1st 2015). It was a pleasure working with all of you and I will be sure to recommend you to anyone in need of photo & video services! All the best to you and your team! We look forward to receiving our wedding photos & videos and will provide a review again at that time!
Sanju & Judy
Aug 1st 2015
McLean, VA

Profile Picture User5342305, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
3.9

A lot cheaper than other vendors but still a bit expensive. Also won't give a photo album

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User5084835, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Babar did an amazing job in creating an unforgettable memory of our reception day. Starting from our first visit till the day he handed us our reception video, his work was flawless. He was there whenever we needed any information or suggestion and was very responsive throughout the whole process. We just met him once before finalizing the contract with him and briefed him how the event was going to be. He took it from there and took care of everything that was needed to be done to give the photos and video a perfect finish. He, along with his team, was on time on the event day and covered every small detail, leaving no decor unnoticed. He gave us enough time and made sure every important moment was captured in his camera. He amazed us with his work when he finally handed us the pictures. He gave us the pictures way before the promised time. He did a wonderful job with the video as well. He covered the whole event and focused on important moments. He even gave us a surprise by making a presentation with all our pictures. The video and the pictures were very important to us because the day is over when it is over but it these memories that stay with you forever. We made no mistake in choosing Babar to capture those memories for us and we are glad we found a friend in him!

Profile Picture TS, 3/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Advanced photo made our special day even more memorable. Took some excellent pictures and made us look like movie stars.
Babar is a very professional photographer and knows his job well. He is an artist and very creative with setting up the shot. He ensures that the picture is perfect. We got out DVD with our pics and it was an absolute delight to go through those wonderful memories.
If you are looking for reasonable, professional, friendly and flexible service - Advanced photo is the place

Profile Picture Kanwar, 3/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Babar was awesome! He made sure that the appropriate guests got the needed coverage. Additionally he was very accommodating with the many extra requests we had such as song selection & editing.

Profile Picture Bila, 1/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Babar and his team made my wedding video look like a movie and a dream come true! I hired Advance Photo and Video Solutions for photo and video and I could not be happier. I met with Babar a few weeks before my wedding to discuss the event and what I was looking for. He has experience in covering all different types of weddings (cultures, etc)- he did not miss an important moment! He captured each part of my wedding beautifully and his photo and video quality is the best in the east coast. I had met with other photographers/videographers before I met Babar and their video/photo quality is not as clear and crisp as Babar's. I also hired Babar to do a slideshow for my wedding. I sent him 200 pictures, he put them all together in a beautiful slideshow with music and even brought the projector (one less thing to worry about). I recommend you hire Advance Photo and Video Solutions- you will NOT REGRET IT!!!!!!!! Your pictures and video will look like a fairytale.

Profile Picture Samia, 12/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Babar and his team did photo and video for my wedding. From the beginning he was professional, understanding and had tons of creative ideas to make our photo/video unique and extra special. He was timely, responsive and really spent time getting to know us and our story. Our video, photo and album came out fantastic- we highly recommend him for all events!

Profile Picture Sam, 12/26/14, 1 Review