Adrianne Lugo Reviews

142 | Wilmington, NC

142 Reviews for Adrianne Lugo

We called Adrianne after our wedding hairstylist backed out last minute, and was so happy to find out that she was available! She was incredibly responsive, calling within an hour after we left a message on her voicemail, and sending her contract over email for ease of confirming her services. She was flexible with the hairstyles we wanted, quick, efficient, and a joy to have around. She did updos for the bride and two bridesmaids, and was great at placing flowers in our hair (large gerber daisies!). It was also great that she traveled without charge (within a certain radius from her home), and her prices are so reasonable. We highly recommend her to anyone for their wedding day in the Wilmington/Carolina Beach, NC area!

Sent on 10/31/2013

I found Adrianne through wedding wire searching. After getting my hair and makeup done with Adrianne for my wedding I can see why the reviews were so great. I had one trial run, thought more about it and decided to go in a completely different direction with extensions and a down hairstyle. Adrianne was able to pull this off flawlessly the day of my wedding without another trial run! This was less than a week after giving birth to her daughter. If that's not dedication I don't know what is!

Adrianne has a great attitude and is so friendly. She went out of her way to make sure I was completely happy with my look. She is so talented. My hair looked gorgeous for the wedding and stayed put all night. The makeup was perfect, stayed all night and my face wasn't shiny in any pictures! The right hair and makeup will put your worries at ease on your wedding day, I felt so confident after being transformed by Adrianne! I highly highly recommend her to every bride :)

Sent on 10/28/2013

Adrianne Lugo's reply:

Cait , You and your family were a pleasure to work with! I hope we stay connected and many blessings to you and your Hubby!

I could not be more pleased with Adrianne! She is AMAZING. I hate letting other people do my makeup because I end up looking like a clown, but she made me look like the model version of myself! She is SO sweet and SO fun. She also did my make 3-4 days after having a baby. Yes, you heard that right. She got out of the hospital a day or two before the wedding, and still made it ON time and ON point. She also communicated with me the whole time about what the expect in case she didn't have the baby on time, etc.

In short, I LOVE Adrianne, and I recommend her to ANY bride in the Wilmington area.

Sent on 12/11/2013

Katie · Married on 09/07/2013

Adrianne Lugo was wonderful to work with. The stylists she sent for the wedding party hair and makeup couldn't have been more talented or professional. Everyone was so easy to work with and very flexible concerning the preview before the wedding and timing for the day of the wedding. I highly recommend Adrianne and her stylists for hair and make up for weddings or other occasions. Katie Lesica, MOB

Sent on 09/10/2013

The girls at Adrianne Lugo gave me phenomenal service. They really listened to how I envisioned my makeup to look and followed through. I felt like the prettiest I had been in my entire life. Thanks Adrianne Lugo!

Sent on 08/29/2013

Vanessa · event on: 08/25/2013

I really enjoyed being pampered by Adrienne and her staff! Her services helped me feel radiant and confident for a recent modeling job. She concentrates on bringing out your natural beauty.

Sent on 08/30/2013

Kathryn · Married on 08/25/2013

I had a great day and the make up and hair stylist were lovely and very professional, Wish I could have my own personal stylist more often
    Thanks guys
    Kathryn Ipsen

Sent on 08/31/2013

Adrianne and her group of professionals made me and my wedding party feel and look beautiful. She and her group were a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 08/18/2013

I received a spray tan for my bridals, which held nicely for several days. Adrianne was prompt on my wedding day, and was quick, but yet thorough. I desired a natural look, which she exceeded my expectations. I paid for the air brush, and it was worth every penny! The airbrush stayed in place until this princess awoke the next morning with her new husband prince charming by her side : ) Girls, you will not be disappointed in her work.

Sent on 10/04/2014

Rachel · Married on 07/13/2013

Adrianne and her team did an excellent job for both my bridal portraits and wedding -- they were accommodating and provided a low-stress positive environment.

Sent on 08/19/2013

Jade · Married on 06/29/2013

Wonderful to work with! I worked with Adrianne for my out of state wedding (I live in California, my wedding was in NC). She was very responsive and very easy to work with for both the trial run and the actual wedding day.

Sent on 08/22/2013

Myra · Married on 06/01/2013

Adrianne was fantastic to work with! My hair and make-up turned out better than I'd imagined! Also, I had a couple of people in the wedding party decide last minute that they wanted to use her services and she was very flexible and worked to accommodate everyone in my wedding party!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Amanda · Married on 04/27/2013

Adrienne was absolutely AMAZING!! My trial run was terrific and she was very in-tuned with what I wanted and didn't want. I spent a lot of time with her the week of my wedding for the trial run, airbrush tan, waxing, rehearsal dinner hair & make-up, and my bridal and bridesmaids hair and make-up. Jamie came with her to do all the bridesmaids, flowergirl, and mothers' hair. She was awesome as well. I would highly recommend Adrienne and her team to anyone! In fact, I hope to use her again in the future for any special events in Wilmington! I have never felt more beautiful and elegant than I did on my wedding day... THANK YOU!

Sent on 08/20/2013

Cortney · Married on 03/23/2013

Adrianne did an amazing job on my makeup and spray tan for my wedding. I don't typically wear makeup and was nervous about how to explain what I was looking for. She knew exactly what I wanted without much explanation from me. Her work was so beautiful and elegant. I would highly recommend her for any special occasion, especially a wedding. I would definitely use her services again!

Thank you, Adrianne, for making me look so beautiful on my wedding day!!!! xo

Sent on 08/20/2013

Adrianne is an incredible beautician! She was so fantastic to work with on the day o four wedding! She made ach person feel so important and special and everyone looked STUNNING! I never did a trial but trusted Adrianne enough to nail my look I was going for. She went beyond what I COULD HAVE IMAGINED! I highly recommend using Adrianne lugo's services!

Sent on 12/05/2012

Nancy · Married on 10/27/2012

Adrienne Lugo did hair and make-up for my daughter and her bridal party. I was extremely pleased with Adrienne's services. We received several comments from the guests on the hair and make-up. I would definitely use Adrienne's services again. Thanks, Adrienne! Nancy Keziah

Sent on 05/16/2013

Stacey · Married on 10/13/2012

Adrianne is the best! She helped to make my day so very special. Not one did she make me look beautiful but she also made my wedding go as smooth as possible! I recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 05/18/2015

Erica · Married on 09/29/2012

Very professional and does a wonderful job! I would highly recommmend her!

Sent on 01/30/2013

HIGHLY FECOMMED. Amazing on site service. Made me and all 9 bridesmaids feel and look beautiful.

Sent on 09/08/2012

Cara · Married on 05/22/2011

Adrianne was wonderful to work with. She is incredibly talented, patient, and professional, not to mention she has the best personality. With her help I was able to achieve the look I envisioned on my wedding day. I could not have been more pleased and I felt so beautiful. She is amazing and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Candice · Married on 09/25/2010

Adrianne Is a true professional. She did my make-up for me on my wedding day as well as a few of my bridesmaids. She was so easy to work with. She listened to my ideas about the way I wanted my make-up to look and also gave me her suggestions which together was perfect. She was really easy going and such a pleasure to work with. She knew the significance of the day and treated everyone amazing. I would highly recommend Adrianne for whatever the occasion. Her attention to detail and friendly personality helped to make my special day even more special than it already was.

Sent on 01/28/2013

courtnie · Married on 06/05/2010

Adrianne was everything that I wanted in a makeup artist on my wedding day. She was full of energy, she was fun, happy, serious, and supportive to my every need. She was more than a wonderful makeup artist, she was a friend. She helped calm my nerves, she made me feel comfortable, and she made laugh when she knew the nerves were getting the best of me. I would recommend her to anyone that I know. She will forever be an important part and a lasting memory of my wedding day!

Sent on 01/28/2013

Sarah · Married on 06/25/2009

Adrianne has always been a natural when it came to making ANYONE look beautiful! Her amazing talent to enhance the natural beauty of a person is unmatched by any other make-up artist/stylist I have yet to meet. She was easy to get a hold of, flexible in her scheduling and willing to spend as much time as needed for me to feel my most beautiful. I am still trying to mimic the eye makeup she did for me, I just can't get it as flawless as Adrianne did. I will suggest anyone looking to feel beautiful for whatever reason to check Adrianne out, she is professional and VERY talented!

Lauren · Married on 05/09/2009

Adrianne is such a talented and beautiful person. I was very pleased with my makeup on my wedding day. She did a flawless job! She made me look and feel so beautiful and my pictures turned out amazing. I will definitely be referring her to all of my friends and family.

Kelsey · Married on 10/07/2017

We had such a great experience with Adrianne! Her team was incredibly professional, did amazing work and made us feel so special. I did a trial beforehand and it was so worth it! I was able to refine what I liked and see how it held up to make the right corrections. Definitely a great makeup/hair vendor for you and your girls!

Sent on 02/12/2018