Adrianne Lugo Reviews

Adrianne Lugo 5
Adrianne Lugo 6
Adrianne Lugo 7

Jade · Married on 06/29/2013

Wonderful to work with! I worked with Adrianne for my out of state wedding (I live in California, my wedding was in NC). She was very responsive and very easy to work with for both the trial run and the actual wedding day.

Myra · Married on 06/01/2013

Adrianne was fantastic to work with! My hair and make-up turned out better than I'd imagined! Also, I had a couple of people in the wedding party decide last minute that they wanted to use her services and she was very flexible and worked to accommodate everyone in my wedding party!

Amanda · Married on 04/27/2013

Adrienne was absolutely AMAZING!! My trial run was terrific and she was very in-tuned with what I wanted and didn't want. I spent a lot of time with her the week of my wedding for the trial run, airbrush tan, waxing, rehearsal dinner hair & make-up, and my bridal and bridesmaids hair and make-up. Jamie came with her to do all the bridesmaids, flowergirl, and mothers' hair. She was awesome as well. I would highly recommend Adrienne and her team to anyone! In fact, I hope to use her again in the future for any special events in Wilmington! I have never felt more beautiful and elegant than I did on my wedding day... THANK YOU!

Cortney · Married on 03/23/2013

Adrianne did an amazing job on my makeup and spray tan for my wedding. I don't typically wear makeup and was nervous about how to explain what I was looking for. She knew exactly what I wanted without much explanation from me. Her work was so beautiful and elegant. I would highly recommend her for any special occasion, especially a wedding. I would definitely use her services again!

Thank you, Adrianne, for making me look so beautiful on my wedding day!!!! xo

Adrianne is an incredible beautician! She was so fantastic to work with on the day o four wedding! She made ach person feel so important and special and everyone looked STUNNING! I never did a trial but trusted Adrianne enough to nail my look I was going for. She went beyond what I COULD HAVE IMAGINED! I highly recommend using Adrianne lugo's services!

Nancy · Married on 10/27/2012

Adrienne Lugo did hair and make-up for my daughter and her bridal party. I was extremely pleased with Adrienne's services. We received several comments from the guests on the hair and make-up. I would definitely use Adrienne's services again. Thanks, Adrienne! Nancy Keziah

Stacey · Married on 10/13/2012

Adrianne is the best! She helped to make my day so very special. Not one did she make me look beautiful but she also made my wedding go as smooth as possible! I recommend her to anyone.

Erica · Married on 09/29/2012

Very professional and does a wonderful job! I would highly recommmend her!

HIGHLY FECOMMED. Amazing on site service. Made me and all 9 bridesmaids feel and look beautiful.

Cara · Married on 05/22/2011

Adrianne was wonderful to work with. She is incredibly talented, patient, and professional, not to mention she has the best personality. With her help I was able to achieve the look I envisioned on my wedding day. I could not have been more pleased and I felt so beautiful. She is amazing and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Candice · Married on 09/25/2010

Adrianne Is a true professional. She did my make-up for me on my wedding day as well as a few of my bridesmaids. She was so easy to work with. She listened to my ideas about the way I wanted my make-up to look and also gave me her suggestions which together was perfect. She was really easy going and such a pleasure to work with. She knew the significance of the day and treated everyone amazing. I would highly recommend Adrianne for whatever the occasion. Her attention to detail and friendly personality helped to make my special day even more special than it already was.

courtnie · Married on 06/05/2010

Adrianne was everything that I wanted in a makeup artist on my wedding day. She was full of energy, she was fun, happy, serious, and supportive to my every need. She was more than a wonderful makeup artist, she was a friend. She helped calm my nerves, she made me feel comfortable, and she made laugh when she knew the nerves were getting the best of me. I would recommend her to anyone that I know. She will forever be an important part and a lasting memory of my wedding day!

Sarah · Married on 06/25/2009

Adrianne has always been a natural when it came to making ANYONE look beautiful! Her amazing talent to enhance the natural beauty of a person is unmatched by any other make-up artist/stylist I have yet to meet. She was easy to get a hold of, flexible in her scheduling and willing to spend as much time as needed for me to feel my most beautiful. I am still trying to mimic the eye makeup she did for me, I just can't get it as flawless as Adrianne did. I will suggest anyone looking to feel beautiful for whatever reason to check Adrianne out, she is professional and VERY talented!

Lauren · Married on 05/09/2009

Adrianne is such a talented and beautiful person. I was very pleased with my makeup on my wedding day. She did a flawless job! She made me look and feel so beautiful and my pictures turned out amazing. I will definitely be referring her to all of my friends and family.

Mindy · event on: 08/20/2014

Adrianne did my hair & makeup for my son's first birthday family photos. She was recommended by our photographer, and I was impressed by her online portfolio. She was incredibly flexible and helpful in scheduling, and even offered space in her home and her daughter's playroom to my son & husband while she and I chatted and worked downstairs (her place was closer to our photo shoot location so we happily accepted). I couldn't be happier with the end result. My husband couldn't stop telling me how gorgeous I looked, and I felt much more confident and relaxed in front of the camera. This helped me focus on playing with out little guy instead of worrying about how I looked! I would happily hire Adrianne again, and highly recommend her to anyone!

Kelsey · Married on 10/07/2017

We had such a great experience with Adrianne! Her team was incredibly professional, did amazing work and made us feel so special. I did a trial beforehand and it was so worth it! I was able to refine what I liked and see how it held up to make the right corrections. Definitely a great makeup/hair vendor for you and your girls!

Adrianne Lugo 8

Bianca · Married on 09/16/2017

Adrianne did a wonderful job! My bridesmaids & I were very pleased and our makeup lasted all night long!

Adrianne Lugo 9
    Adrianne Lugo 10
    Adrianne Lugo 11

Jenny · Married on 05/22/2016

Adrianne is amazing to work with. I was not a local bride and was worried that I would be doing my trial the afternoon of my rehearsal dinner right before my wedding. Adrianne did an amazing job. She made me feel pretty and she was patient with me while we perfected the look I wanted for my wedding day. The morning of my wedding I looked beautiful and my hair looked amazing! She made all my bridesmaids look beautiful. I could not have been happier with her services. She is worth every penny. She is extremely talented and she will do whatever it takes to get your look perfect.

I felt like Adrianne listened to what I wanted as far as what makeup and hair I wanted. She was very professional the day of my wedding. Myself and my bridesmaids got compliments all night about how pretty our hair and makeup looked.

Heather · Married on 10/11/2015

Adrianne is AMAZING! I was really wanting air brush make-up for my wedding and she is very comfortable with air brush, which can be hard to find. She curled my hair and used my extensions exactly as I was imagining in my mind. She was a dream to work with - very personable, always professional, flexible with logistics and locations, and knows exactly what she's doing. I would recommend her services to any bride (or anyone just wanting hair and make-up done for an event). She did my hair/make-up, my mom, two sisters and three little girls while she was 8.5 months pregnant. We all had a great time getting ready with Adrianne!

Cindy · Married on 05/17/2015

They were professional and made me feel special for my daughters wedding. Thanks for everything. ?

My hair was AMAZING!! It was so quickly done, but had very good quality! My hair stayed in for the whole night and still looked good into the next morning.

• I

Ilana · Married on 05/27/2017

Got hair and makeup done for two brides and mothers of the bride for our beach wedding and it was great. The booking and planning process was hassle free and everyone looked great the day of!

Adrianne Lugo 12
    Adrianne Lugo 13
    Adrianne Lugo 14
    Adrianne Lugo 15
    Adrianne Lugo 16

Sasha · Married on 06/12/2015

Adrianne was wonderful with my bridesmaids and my hair for my wedding! She was on time for the start of the day and finished all of our hair quickly, she was such a delight to work with and was able to have a fun day with all of the ladies and kept us laughing about some of her experiences!

Erika · Married on 05/16/2015

I worked with Adrianne for my make up and hair for my wedding. She was a pleasure to work with and made me look absolutely beautiful for my big day! In addition to myself, her and her team provided services to my 6 bridesmaids and 3 moms, of which all of them were happy with their services.

Thanks again!