Adrianne Lugo Reviews

142 | Wilmington, NC

142 Reviews for Adrianne Lugo

Great job on all the girls, everyone looked great.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Amy · Married on 09/20/2014

I generally don't wear more than blush, mascara and Burt's lip balm, so a full face of makeup can be intimidating. Adrianne applied such a natural look that I still felt like me, but camera ready. The whole bridal party looked amazing and our faces lasted from morn til the party wrapped. This lil lady knows what she's doing!

Sent on 09/30/2014

LaRosa · Married on 09/20/2014

Very satisfied with her service. She is a really nice person, & makes you feel very comfortable. I was very pleased with my makeup, & hair.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Janet · Married on 09/20/2014

Adrianne was wonderful. Very professional and friendly. I do believe the entire wedding party fell in love with her. So much fun and the makeup results were fabulous. Even though she gave us all a different look, it was the right look for each of us. Anyone looking for a makeup artist in the Ocean Isle NC area would be very pleased with her work.

Sent on 10/07/2014

Lindsay · Married on 08/30/2014

Adrianne did my hair for my close friends wedding and I was blown away! She was amazing! I cannot say enough good things about her. She was friendly, professional and while making it fun she also did a killer job on my hair. I wish I could have used her for my own wedding years ago! I have very straight hair that very rarely holds a curl and she did the most beautiful updo and it stayed put through a beach wedding under the hot sun and for hours of dancing after! I highly recommend her. Not only did she do a fantastic job on my hair, she was very responsive to what the other ladies in the bridal party were looking for and did a great job on everyone. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/05/2014

Alyssa · Married on 08/30/2014

Adrianne was an absolute joy to work with! She did my hair for my wedding (and my wedding party) and I could not have asked for anyone better! She was professional and flexible, and so much fun on the day itself. I had made quite a few changes between the trial run and the day of the wedding.. and she was super nice and open to all of the changes. Not to mention.. she did an AWESOME job with everyone's hair. Highly recommend! I'll be looking for any excuse to hire her again.

Sent on 09/08/2014

Mindy · event on: 08/20/2014

Adrianne did my hair & makeup for my son's first birthday family photos. She was recommended by our photographer, and I was impressed by her online portfolio. She was incredibly flexible and helpful in scheduling, and even offered space in her home and her daughter's playroom to my son & husband while she and I chatted and worked downstairs (her place was closer to our photo shoot location so we happily accepted). I couldn't be happier with the end result. My husband couldn't stop telling me how gorgeous I looked, and I felt much more confident and relaxed in front of the camera. This helped me focus on playing with out little guy instead of worrying about how I looked! I would happily hire Adrianne again, and highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/21/2014

Abby · Married on 08/16/2014

Adrianne is Awesome! She did an Amazing job on my hair & make-up and is such a fun person to work with. I highly recommend her to anyone. Everything was just Perfect!!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Morgan · Married on 08/16/2014

I can not say enough nice things about Adrienne! She was on top of everything and always replied back to me quickly with any questions leading up to my wedding! I was planning a wedding out of town and had not met Adrienne until two days before and was of course nervous about the experience and how it would work out, but, in the end I absolutely loved the result! I loved how my hair and makeup turned out and I loved having someone come to my hotel room on the day of which made it so much easier with my family! I would recommend her to anyone getting married in the Wilmington area!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Suzanne · Married on 07/27/2014

Adrianne is very professional and she did such a wonderful job on our hair and makeup. She did a very natural looking makeup application as we requested and the hair updo's were perfectly matched to the pictures we had sent her! Everything was just perfect. Thank you Adrianne! I would recommend her for anyone's wedding!

Sent on 08/01/2014

Diane · Married on 07/26/2014

I absolutely loved having Adrianne make my special day one that will always be remembered. I had so many compliments on how flawless and natural my makeup looked.

I first met with Adrianne for a trial run and she was very receptive of what look I was leaning towards and she even made suggestions that I had not even considered due to the lighting being used at my wedding.

I highly recommend Adrianne Lugo Professional Hair & Makeup to other brides and friends that are planning weddings in the future.

Adrianne and her staff were so delightful to work with and their professionalism and dependable services, were exceptional.

Sent on 08/08/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 07/19/2014

I loved my hair and make up! I showed a picture of the hair style I wanted, and while the picture was of a different hair type, it came out exactly how I wanted it to look. For make up, I wasn't really sure what I wanted and ended up LOVING what I got. Thanks so much!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Jacquie · Married on 07/19/2014

Adrianne and her team were absolutely amazing. She made me feel and look so beautiful on my big day and was so nice to have around as we were getting ready. She is incredibly professional, knowledgable and totally down-to-earth. I loved working with her and would recommend her to anyone who has a wedding or big event coming up and in need of hair and makeup services!

Sent on 08/09/2014

Chandra · Married on 07/05/2014

Adrianne was such a doll to work with! I didn't get to meet her before the wedding so I was a little nervous but all that went away when I walked in the room and she was there setting up. She had such an amazing selection of products and great style. I definitley knew we were in great hands. Adrianne took the time to talk to each one of my bridesmaids and learn a little bit about them, there style and personally. The one thing that meant so much to me is when I was sitting in the chair, Adrianne was just finishing up with my makeup and I started getting emotional. Trying not to ruin my makeup she said lets hug it out and at that moment it was just what I needed and I can not thank Adrianne enough for everything she did for me and my girls that day.

Sent on 11/12/2014

Calan · Married on 06/14/2014

Adrianne is so very talented! She made me feel and look so pretty on my wedding day! :)

Sent on 06/24/2014
  • I

Irina · Married on 05/31/2014

Had not only make up and hairstyle but a lot of fun!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Lauren · Married on 05/31/2014

Adrianne was fabulous! She was very accommodating, flexible, and friendly. She is very professional & great at what she does. She made my mother, bridesmaids, & myself look & feel like a million bucks! I will definitely use her again! Thanks again for making me look fabulous for my BIG DAY!!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Krista · Married on 05/31/2014

Hillaree, one of Adrianne Lugo's associates, was fabulous! She was able to look at pictures of hairstyles my bridesmaids and I wanted and create what she saw. Only one girl's up-do did not turn out as she thought it would and Hillaree was happy to try something different. We were all 100% satisfied! Hillaree arrived earlier than expected and was very quick and efficient, doing 6 girls' hair within a few hours (she was quick!) She was so sweet and professional, too. I would highly recommend these ladies for wedding hair/up-do's!

Sent on 06/09/2014
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 05/25/2014

Adrianne did my bridal hair and makeup, and also the hair and makeup of three ladies in my wedding party. She did a phenomenal job! I used airbrush makeup, which I highly recommend. I never wear makeup other than eyeliner and mascara, and this was weightless. Adrianne did a great job matching my skin tone and keeping my makeup more on the natural-looking side. My hair looked really nice, and at an outdoor, waterfront wedding, didn't come out of place at all, or look stiff/hairsprayed to death. I didn't even have time to see her for a trial (I live in Chicago), and it still turned out fabulous. All of my friends who had their hair/makeup done by her looked great, too. We all had different hairstyles and looks, and I couldn't have been happier with how it turned out. I definitely recommend Adrianne - she is worth it!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 05/24/2014

Adrianne did my hair, make up, and spray tan for my bridal portraits, my wedding rehearsal, and my wedding. She honestly made me not only look but also feel more beautiful than I ever have. To be able to walk down the aisle with my dad feeling beautiful and confident is a feeling that I can not describe... all I can say is HIRE HER. She will make your special day perfect and you will FEEL perfect. She listened to exactly what I wanted but some how managed to make it BETTER. She was so kind to everybody involved in my wedding. She was patient, and professional but in a warm and personal way. My hair looked awesome all night and my make up stayed through all the happy tears and dancing!! It is no question that she is the lady you need to make you feel perfect o your perfect day!!!

Sent on 06/16/2014

victoria · Married on 05/18/2014

Absolutely incredible and amazing service provided the day of my wedding. Adrianne was more than helpful when I asked for suggestions about other vendors, and local places, and really anything. Very quick to respond to any questions I had, and was extremely accommodating. One of the friendliest people I met through this process, and hands down the best vendor I chose for my wedding. Adrianne is perfect for your wedding, or any other hair or makeup needs. Wonderful woman!!!

Sent on 05/22/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/18/2014

Adrianne was amazing to work with. She was so easy to work with and her work was amazing. She met all our requests and was so bubbly and had a great personailty and super nice. Thanks for your amazing work and for making the day go super smooth.

Sent on 05/23/2014

Sabrina · Married on 05/03/2014

Adrianne was a pleasure to work with for our beauty needs on my wedding day. Being an out of town bride, Adrianne did a great job communicating before the wedding to ensure I received the perfect look. She was professional and very personable which made the experience even more exciting. She was able to take photos I showed her and combine them to create the exact image I had wanted. I would definitely recommend her and will use her for future events.

Sent on 05/16/2014

Stephanie · Married on 04/26/2014

I would highly recommend Adrianne for any special event that may come your way. She did such a fabulous job with my hair and makeup (the bride) and also with two of my bridesmaids hair! I could not have been happier with the final look! She invited me into her home for our trial run and then came to my venue for the wedding day. She was extremely professional, easy-going and a very pleasant addition to our calm and chill day while getting ready. Thank you so much for helping to make my wedding day so special and I hope to be able to work with you again in the future! : )

Sent on 05/11/2014

Leigh Ann · Married on 10/28/2013

Adrianne was great! I had another hair stylist cancel at the last minute and Adrianne was able to accommodate all my needs on a tight schedule. She was very personable and helped make my big day stress free!

Sent on 05/17/2014