Adrianne Lugo Reviews

Adrianne Lugo 5
Adrianne Lugo 6
Adrianne Lugo 7

Beth · Married on 08/08/2015

I decided to use Adrianne based off a recommendation from a friend and could not be happier with her services. She listened to what I wanted during our trial and the final product wow-ed both me and my husband. During the wedding preparations, one bridesmaid who originally didn't want to get makeup was so impressed she decided to do it at the last minute! I'd recommend Adrianne to any future brides!

Adrianne did hair and makeup for me, my mom and my MOH for my July wedding and everything was absolutely perfect!!! She came to the venue which was so convenient for all of us to just stay put and relax on such a special day. My makeup was exactly what I wanted; naturally beautiful and elegant. My updo was phenomenal and it stayed the whole night, even with plenty of dancing! I got so many compliments, but the most important thing to me was that I truly felt beautiful!! And yes, the bridal glow helped but Adrianne really did make that happen for me and for that I am so thankful. She is amazing!

Andrew · Married on 06/27/2015

Adrianne and her team were wonderful!! We loved them and she brought along some really nice girls to help with hair and makeup because I had 10 bridesmaids! She laughed with us and made us all feel at ease. I know a lot of my bridesmaids loved her and her team a lot! She was a great addition to my day!

• Anneliese

Anneliese · Married on 06/27/2015

Adrianne was amazing to work with and so good at what she does! She made my vision come to life and I could not have been happier with my hair and makeup! She was so flexible and worked with my schedule. I highly recommend using her for your wedding! Thank you Adrianne!!

Adrianne Lugo 8
    Adrianne Lugo 9
    Adrianne Lugo 10

Lauren · Married on 06/20/2015

I truly could not have asked for a better experience with Adrianne! She was so responsive and made me and my bridal party feel like we were hanging out with a friend! She did an incredible job with my make up, giving me exactly what I wanted for my special day! If you are looking for make up or hair for your big day, you have come to the right place!

Marissa · Married on 06/13/2015

Adrianne is everything you want and need in a makeup and hair stylist. Her talent is flawless and she truly listens to everything you want and makes the best suggestions you would never think of. Adrianne made the whole process from start to finish wonderful. I hope we cross paths again, she is absolutely amazing!

Shantel · Married on 06/06/2015

Adrianne is amazing to work with! She has done my makeup for 3 events, including my wedding, and I wouldn't chose any other artist over her! She delivers exactly what you are asking for. Love working with her!

Evelyn · Married on 06/05/2015

Very sweet. Goes above and beyond to make everyone happy.

Melena · Married on 06/05/2015

Adrianne's talents are beyond AMAZING. I had a trial run for my hair and makeup a month before my wedding and she did such a great job understanding what I wanted. The day of my wedding she arrived early to be set up and worked all day with my bridal party. We all enjoyed working with her and having her with us for such a special event. My only regret now is that I didn't have her do my hair and makeup for my rehearsal. I highly recommend her.

• Wesley

Wesley · Married on 05/02/2015

Adrianne was fantastic to work with. She knew exactly what I wanted and spent a lot of time with me during the trial to get exactly the right look. She had a wonderful energy and we loved having her in the house the morning of the wedding while we all got ready.

Alaina · Married on 04/25/2015

My wedding makeup was perfect! Taren was so sweet and right on point with what I wanted. I had so many compliments on my makeup and how I looked that day. Thank you so much and I strongly recommend that you give them a call!

Lesley · Married on 04/25/2015

Adrianne did my makeup for my recent bridal portraits and wedding. My makeup was flawless and everyone commented how beautiful my makeup was. My makeup never wore off and it looked just as great at the end of the night as it did before the wedding. She was prompt and worked efficiently doing my makeup as well as my mothers and my sisters makeup the day of the wedding. She is very passionate about her work and her skills are impeccable. Adrianne was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend her services!

Diana · Married on 04/25/2015

Adrianne was FANTASTIC to work with! She did a spray tan, hair and makeup for my wedding, and her associate did hair and makeup for my maid of honor and junior bridesmaid. We all looked great! Adrianne was very patient with me - spending the time for a trial of each of her services and was very prompt and professional (and fun!) on the day-of. We all really enjoyed working with her and would do it again for another party! Thanks, Adrianne!

Theresa · Married on 10/11/2014

Adrianne was by far one of my favorite vendors to work with. Not only was she extremely patient (5 hours of trials) but she really cared about what I wanted as the bride, and not what others thought I should have. I don't know any make up or hair terms, so from showing her a million maybes and what if we did this pictures, she knew exactly how I pictured myself looking on my wedding day. She was very responsive with emails and questions on pricing and airbrushing and her honesty is what made the whole experience so comfortable. Her and her team carried themselves very professionally, and at the same time, my bridal party could be ourselves and have fun with them while we were getting ready. I've already recommended her to numerous friends and even one of my bridesmaids who is getting married next year has reached out to her. My pictures came out amazing and I felt beautiful. She is extremely talented and I couldn't be happier with my decision to have her make me a beautiful princess in my fairytale wedding.

Sent on 12/01/2014

Adrianne Lugo's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! You and your family were so kind and fun to work with! I hope to stay in touch!

Jessica · Married on 09/21/2014

Thank you so much loved everything you did for the bride and myself!

Ashley · Married on 09/20/2014

I can't express enough how glad I am to have chosen Adrianne Lugo for my wedding hair and makeup! She was beyond accommodating to my needs of a destination wedding and took time a few days before to meet me for my trial run when I got into town. She was extremely pleasant and professional to work with and very detail oriented. My hair and makeup was flawless and absolutely perfect for my special day...it made my fiancé cry tears of joy when he saw me!

Great job on all the girls, everyone looked great.

Amy · Married on 09/20/2014

I generally don't wear more than blush, mascara and Burt's lip balm, so a full face of makeup can be intimidating. Adrianne applied such a natural look that I still felt like me, but camera ready. The whole bridal party looked amazing and our faces lasted from morn til the party wrapped. This lil lady knows what she's doing!

LaRosa · Married on 09/20/2014

Very satisfied with her service. She is a really nice person, & makes you feel very comfortable. I was very pleased with my makeup, & hair.

Janet · Married on 09/20/2014

Adrianne was wonderful. Very professional and friendly. I do believe the entire wedding party fell in love with her. So much fun and the makeup results were fabulous. Even though she gave us all a different look, it was the right look for each of us. Anyone looking for a makeup artist in the Ocean Isle NC area would be very pleased with her work.

Lindsay · Married on 08/30/2014

Adrianne did my hair for my close friends wedding and I was blown away! She was amazing! I cannot say enough good things about her. She was friendly, professional and while making it fun she also did a killer job on my hair. I wish I could have used her for my own wedding years ago! I have very straight hair that very rarely holds a curl and she did the most beautiful updo and it stayed put through a beach wedding under the hot sun and for hours of dancing after! I highly recommend her. Not only did she do a fantastic job on my hair, she was very responsive to what the other ladies in the bridal party were looking for and did a great job on everyone. You won't be disappointed!

Alyssa · Married on 08/30/2014

Adrianne was an absolute joy to work with! She did my hair for my wedding (and my wedding party) and I could not have asked for anyone better! She was professional and flexible, and so much fun on the day itself. I had made quite a few changes between the trial run and the day of the wedding.. and she was super nice and open to all of the changes. Not to mention.. she did an AWESOME job with everyone's hair. Highly recommend! I'll be looking for any excuse to hire her again.

Abby · Married on 08/16/2014

Adrianne is Awesome! She did an Amazing job on my hair & make-up and is such a fun person to work with. I highly recommend her to anyone. Everything was just Perfect!!

Morgan · Married on 08/16/2014

I can not say enough nice things about Adrienne! She was on top of everything and always replied back to me quickly with any questions leading up to my wedding! I was planning a wedding out of town and had not met Adrienne until two days before and was of course nervous about the experience and how it would work out, but, in the end I absolutely loved the result! I loved how my hair and makeup turned out and I loved having someone come to my hotel room on the day of which made it so much easier with my family! I would recommend her to anyone getting married in the Wilmington area!

Suzanne · Married on 07/27/2014

Adrianne is very professional and she did such a wonderful job on our hair and makeup. She did a very natural looking makeup application as we requested and the hair updo's were perfectly matched to the pictures we had sent her! Everything was just perfect. Thank you Adrianne! I would recommend her for anyone's wedding!