Adriana Fontes Reviews

63 | Chandler, AZ

63 Reviews for Adriana Fontes

• Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 11/09/2013

Adriana is nothing short of AMAZING. I found her online and booked a consultation. I fell in love with her style and technique immediately. She made me feel comfortable, and conversed with me throughout the entire appointment. I told her how I saw my makeup in my head, and she completely made it happen. I ended up booking her for myself as well as for my 6 bridesmaids the day of my wedding. We all looked perfect. I got more makeup compliments then I got about the food, venue, decor and alcohol combined! Adriana went above and beyond to make my wedding day as easy as possible. My maid of honor had a screaming infant, and Adriana even took the baby and held her so that she would stop crying. I guarantee you won't find another make up artist that will do that! Out of every vendor I used on November 9, 2013, Adriana was the best one. Thank you Adriana for making me look absolutely flawless. You are as good as it gets!

Sent on 04/08/2014

Adriana Fontes's reply:

You are most welcome my dear. I SOOOO loved working with you & your awesome bridal party! I had such a great time; yes, even holding the baby :-)

Kendall · Married on 10/19/2013

I used Adriana for my wedding and HIGHLY recommend her to any bride on their big day! She has a great personality and knows how to make everything go smoothly! The make up was fantastic and lasted all night!! I will definitely refer her to anyone needing make-up done!!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Adriana Fontes's reply:

Thank you Kendall! You and your bridal party were great to work with. You looked stunning in-person :-) I can't wait to see how gorgeous your photos turned out!

Brooke · Married on 10/12/2013

What an absolute doll! Adriana is such a sweetheart, easy to work with, professional and INCREDIBLE at transforming with her makeup skills. She is punctual and flexible and a breeze to work with. Absolutely highly recommend Adriana to any bride who is looking for a great makeup artist :)

Sent on 10/25/2013

Adriana Fontes's reply:

Thank you so much Brooke! I loved working with you and can't wait to do so again when your sister gets married next year!

Kelly · Married on 10/12/2013

I was recommended by a friend to have Adriana Fontes do our makeup for my wedding and let me tell you I was very pleased with the services. I got the package that included the 3 facials and they were amazing, Adriana does amazing work and always took the time to work out a special regimine just for me. She made me feel very special and beautiful. On the day of my wedding she came to our house on time and even with all the chaois of the day and the several people at our house on the wedding day she always had a smile on her face and helped me remain calm and feel special. She did 2 other bridesmaids and all of us received so many compliments on our makeup. I would definately recommend Adriana Fontes to any future bride she will help make your day complete and make you feel like a princess!!

Sent on 01/21/2014

Tracey · Married on 10/06/2013

Adriana was a recommendation from 2 friends who had also used her for their weddings. She was the only make up artist I spoke with. She came to my place to do a trial, and I was in love on the spot :) Adriana was flexible the entire way, and responded to emails / phone calls consistently. On the day of my wedding, she did my make up, as well as my bridal party and the moms (she even snuck in to see the boys to make them look picture perfect!) and stayed throughout pictures for touch ups ... amazing! I find myself wishing we had more weddings in state so I could have Adriana make me up again.

Sent on 07/20/2014

Ashley · Married on 10/05/2013

Adriana was amazing from start to finish. Not only did she make me look beautiful on my special day, but my mom, grandma, and mother in law looked stunning. They said they've never felt so beautiful. She was not just great at makeup, but fun and personable! I am so lucky to have had her, and refer her to everyone I know! I can't wait to be able to have an occasion to get all dolled up again, she was awesome.

Sent on 07/17/2014

Ashley · Married on 09/28/2013

Adriana is AMAZING! She is so talented and very personable. My wedding makeup was exactly the way I wanted it - she made me look and feel my best! I have had my makeup done for different events but nothing has compared to the work Adriana does!
    She is the best to go to for an airbrush tan too! It's natural and not orange! I definitely recommend Adriana!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Adriana Fontes's reply:

Thanks Ashley! See you soon for more spray tans :-)

Emily · Married on 09/07/2013

Adriana did an incredible job on my makeup multiple times! My makeup was done by her when I was a bridesmaid for my sister in-law's wedding and for my own wedding. I went for a natural look for mine and it looked flawless all night long! I highly recommend this professional, as she is sweet, skilled and affordable.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Adriana Fontes's reply:

Thank you Emily! You looked like a celebrity :-)

Maresa · Married on 08/31/2013

Adriana is the BEST! She made me and my wedding party look and feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. Adriana definitely goes above and beyond to make sure her clients are happy. I would recommend her to anyone needing a makeup artist. One of my bridesmaids was so impressed, that she is also using Adriana for her big day!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Thanks Maresa!

She was amazing! I would recommend her to anyone. She did my makeup for my wedding and I received nothing but compliments!

Sent on 07/18/2013

Jessica · Married on 04/13/2013

I cannot express enough how wonderful Adriana is. She was easy to work with, responded quickly, was flexible, didn't try and over sell you on things you didn't need, and did a remarkable job. My face looked flawless that day and I received quite a few compliments. She did a great job with making me picture ready without feeling or looking like a clown to my husband and guests. Book this woman today!

Sent on 04/30/2013

Adriana is a true professional and I would recommend her services to any bride. Her pricing was completely reasonable and even though my wedding was a smaller job, she never treated me like she had any other clients.
    The day of the wedding, she did great with all of my nieces crowding her space while she worked. And I felt nothing less than beautiful. If I have any other events in Phoenix, I definitely would ask her to do my makeup again.

Sent on 05/02/2013

Jordan · Married on 03/23/2013

When I was originally looking for a make-up professional for my wedding I was looking at cost. I found Adriana on weddingwire and read her reviews and checked out her website. Her prices were really great. She has a package for just about anyone and any budget.

I chose her based on price but got soooo much more. My make-up trial was included in the price of the brides package. She met me, spent a lot of time finding out what I wanted (darker, more, darker make-up lol). She started out light and just kept adding until I was satisfied. She was very organized and made sure to keep detailed notes of what I wanted for the day of the wedding.

The day of the wedding I was not on site. I gave her one of my bridesmaid's name and number to contact. Adriana called her when she got close to the venue as well as when she arrived. She was on time and well prepared. She even brought music and asked my bridesmaids what they wanted to listen to. She has a great personality and was a blast to spend the hours before my wedding with.

I had many guests and family members at the wedding comment on how great the make-up on all of us looked. Mine make-up stayed on very well, even after i cried all the way down the isle :)

I would HIGHLY recommend Adriana to anyone that is looking for a make-up artist for thier own wedding, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/07/2013

Anastacia · Married on 03/10/2013

Adriana was the best! It is obvious that she loves what she does and cares about her clients. Having my make up done well was really important to me. I don't typically wear a lot of make up so with her expertise she was able to create a beautiful look that also was not over the top. She also did the eye makeup for my bridesmaids and they were able to choose how they wanted their eye make up to be done so if they wanted a more dramatic look they were able to do just that. Adriana is also such a sweet person that she is super easy to work with and truly makes you feel pampered. The quality of her work is really amazing and I could not imagine having had anyone else do my make up.

Sent on 05/02/2013

Natalie · Married on 01/12/2013

Well my review is super late, but I had to come on here and give Adriana some much deserved praise. I got married in January, and one of the hardest things to figure out was who I was going to have do my makeup. I am very into makeup, and I love everything about it. Therefore, I am quite particular about how my makeup looks. I will admit; part of the reason I was so apprehensive about finding a makeup artist, is that I didn\'t think I would be happy with the results, as I love the way I do my makeup. I had a few trial runs with different artists, and I was getting more and more worried about the big day, because I didn\'t feel comfortable with any of them. However, one of my bridesmaids sent me Adriana\'s info, and I was blown away by the pictures of her previous clients\' makeup. They were exquisite! I set up a trial with Adriana, and everything was set in stone after I saw what she can do. She is absolutely amazing!!! I chose the full pampering package for myself and my bridesmaids, which meant she was there to do all of our makeup, and then she did touch ups throughout the next couple hours. It was fantastic. I felt so comfortable with Adriana, and she knew exactly what I wanted, even when I had a hard time explaining everything I was envisioning. I had tons of people compliment me on how great everyone\'s makeup looked, and I know my bridesmaids were equally ecstatic about how their makeup looked. Without a doubt, Adriana most definitely helped make the wedding day stress free & relaxing for me, because I had the utmost confidence in her skills. I cannot say enough that Adriana is absolutely AMAZING!!! :) \r\n

Sent on 09/04/2013

Amy · Married on 11/16/2012

Adriana is the BEST. Not only does she do amazing things with her make-up skills but she was a life saver on my wedding day. For a minimal fee she stayed through the first look pictures and the ceremony. My photographers were great but sometimes photographers can lose sight of the details when they are trying to capture the bigger picture. From telling me to relax my hand or fixing my hair (not even her job) she made me feel so much more confident in how I looked on my wedding day. I hate getting photos back and thinking... I wish someone would have told me to adjust my train or fix my hair, but with Adriana that was not the case at all. She even held giant balloons for me during pictures when we didn't want them in a certain shot. She went far above and beyond what I expected and I am so grateful to her for all of her hard work. My makeup looked flawless and she made the experience so fun! Adriana is simply the best makeup artist any bride could ask for!

Sent on 12/27/2012

Serena · Married on 11/11/2012

Adriana is absolutely amazing! I have had my makeup done by a few different artists. They always seem to make me look very cakey and fake. Adriana knows exactly how to bring out every girls natural beauty. I had a trial run one week before, she wrote down notes on everything I said I wanted. It really made me feel like she was listening and wanted to get everything perfect. The day of my wedding she showed up early at the hotel with the timeline of all the girls getting their makeup done. It helped me feel at ease knowing how professional she was, I knew she would have plenty of time with each girl. The first girl she did was my sister and MOH. I was blown away with how gorgeous she made her without over doing anything. With every step she did on my makeup I could hear everyone in the room talking about how incredible it looked. When we were all done, she gave each girl a lip gloss that matched their color. She also gave me a lip gloss, as well as a pad that you roll on your face to take away any shine you may get throughout the night. She is without a doubt the best makeup artist you're going to find. Book her!

Sent on 11/22/2012

Mindy · Married on 11/03/2012

“Stunning”, “phenomenal”, “beautiful” are all words you want to hear on your big day. And I felt just that, I felt like a princess on my wedding day thanks to Adriana!

From the moment I met with her at my trial, she made me feel so at ease with her bright smile and warm personality. The make-up she uses lasted well into the night. She even supplies you with make-up to touch up throughout the night. She was on time, professional, and listened carefully when I told her the look I envisioned for my wedding day. And she delivered exactly that—a natural, yet elegant look!

All of my bridesmaids also had their make-up done by her. They all looked stunning as well!

I cannot say enough good things about Adriana and the quality of service you will receive when you book her!

Sent on 11/19/2012

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2012

Adriana was great! She did the makeup for myself, my mom and my two sisters and did an amazing job! In general I don't wear a lot of makeup so I was a little concerned with having my make up done, but Adriana did a great job of listening to what I wanted and how I wanted to look on my wedding day and it turned out even better than I had envisioned it. I also had a bit of a breakdown the day of my wedding due to an unwanted breakout from all the stress, but Adriana calmed me down and did my makeup so you couldn't even notice it at all!

Sent on 10/26/2012

Jenna · Married on 05/05/2012

Adriana is absolutely fantastic! She not only has the gift of knowing how to customize each makeup application perfectly to any client, she also knows how to keep the bride calm and happy. She has such a sweet demeanor, she is the perfect person to spend time with on your wedding day! I, unfortunately, had a pretty bad breakout the night before the wedding due to stress and Adriana worked her magic to make my skin look fantastic. She is a wonderful person and I look forward to working with her in the future!

Sent on 05/13/2012

Shawna · Married on 04/28/2012

Adriana well exceeded my expectations for my wedding day! I received a ton of compliments fro my Groom as well as many guests! She pampered me all day by attending my photos to freshen up my make up and always made sure I looked my best! She was very professional and always on time to my appointments but also had a fun bubbly personality and was one of the girls on my special day! I would recommend Adriana to any bride and will continue to use her services!

Sent on 05/08/2012

Claudia · Married on 04/27/2012

I only have one word for her, "Fantastic". Adriana was awesome. The best decision I made was to get the option for her to take care of my makeup after the wedding ceremony, I cried a lot and she took care of my makeup after the ceremony. She was fantastic since the time we did the trial and during my wedding day she was always making sure I was calm. If you pick her you will not regret!! Great person! Great Makeup Artist :)

Sent on 09/02/2012

Adriana Fontes's reply:

Thank you Claudia! I had such a great time working with you :-) You looked stunning!!!!

Krystal · Married on 03/17/2012

I found Adriana after a recommended makeup artist was booked on our wedding day. I found her website online and thought her photos were beautiful. She came to my home to do the makeup trial and was so sweet and easy to talk to. I booked her to do makeup for myself and three of my bridesmaids and she made everyone look so beautiful! My makeup was natural, which is more my style, but definitely very glamourous. I felt like a diva! :) She was so attentive the day of the wedding. She even went above and beyond during the photography to help with my veil and other things to help the photos turn out well. I enjoyed working with Adriana and I hope to someday use her again!

Sent on 08/02/2012

Tabatha · Married on 03/16/2012

I can not begin to say enough good things about Adriana. She made me feel more beautiful than I have ever felt. I am not a person who likes to wear a lot of makeup, and Adriana made sure that the makeup felt light and natural for my big day. She is not only great at her craft, but is also an amazing person who makes you feel comfortable and pampered while making you beautiful. On what is normally a crazy, hectic day she made myself and my girls feel relaxed while getting our makeup done. Adriana was a wonderful addition to what turned out to be the perfect day.

Sent on 04/21/2012

Lindsay · Married on 11/19/2011

AMAZING! Adriana was so awesome! I was SOO happy with the way she did my make-up for the wedding! She is so sweet and does such an awesome job. i can't tell you how many compliments myself and my bridesmaids got on our make-up! She had previously done my make-up when I was a bridesmaid in another wedding and then again for my trial run-through, everytime it was perfect. And she was great on the day of the wedding when I asked her to do something different than what we had originally planned.

She did make-up for girls in my bridal party as well as my mom and my grandmother and each one looked age appropriate and immpeccable! She's wonderful and so easy to work with!! I would definitely recommend working with her!

Sent on 11/28/2011