Adriana Camacho Bilingual Wedding Officiant - Notary Public Reviews

Adriana Camacho Bilingual Wedding Officiant - Notary Public 4
Adriana Camacho Bilingual Wedding Officiant - Notary Public 5
Adriana Camacho Bilingual Wedding Officiant - Notary Public 6
Adriana Camacho Bilingual Wedding Officiant - Notary Public 7

We got married on September 7th on the Miami beach. Adriana was our officiant. She was very professional and she made my wedding day really memorable and fun. She asked us, how we want to take our vows. She was in constant touch with us on the day of our wedding. Very responsive! She played a role of a family and an officiant! We both were extremely nervous and I remember laughing and being happy throughout the ceremony! She explained the process very well and was thorough in the vows. I strongly recommend her. She is the best and I wish her all the best!!! I still look at the wedding ceremony and smile! Thank you Adriana for being a part of my special day!

Sent on 09/12/2013

Helen · Married on 08/24/2013

Querida Adriana,
    Queremos darte las gracias por tu ayuda.
    La ceremonia fue perfecta y muy emotiva gracias a tu profesionalismo, puntualidad y atención.
    Te felicito por el excelente servicio.
    Sin duda te recomendaremos a familiares y amigos que lo necesiten.
    Muchas gracias por hacer de nuestra celebración algo muy especial.
    Helen & Emiro

Sent on 08/26/2013
  • Y

Yahaira and Jairus · Married on 06/08/2013

This was by far the most perfect day for Jairus and I, we couldn't have selected a better person to do the ceremony for us everything was on time, even when i was freaking out about the weather. She kept me calm and said everything was gonna be perfect and it was. Her ans Susi (photographer) made this so stress free and beautiful. i will recommend them 100% to do your wedding at beach. my was so intimate but perfect.

Sent on 06/09/2013
  • W

Wesley · Married on 05/11/2013

She was lovely, accommodating and funny too. Made us both feel comfortable even though we were both incredibly nervous. Thanks!!!

Sent on 05/17/2013

David · Married on 05/05/2013

I never thought that someone could provide this kind of service for the money! It was absolutely perfect. My wife and I are expecting a baby so we wanted to just go to court and sign. Soon as we found out about affordable weddings we jumped on it and couldnt more satisfied. The pictures are perfect. The service is prompt and the staff is friendly and professional. With a great sense of humor I must add. Thank you guys soooo much. I highly recommend.

Sent on 05/11/2013

Carolina · Married on 04/27/2013

Muchas gracias a Adriana Camacho quedamos felicesssss con semejante ceremonia tan divina y tan professional! Adri gracias porque nos hiciste sentir en familia! sentimos como si nos conocieras toda la vida! gracias a Dios nos tocó con una mujer como tu! un abrazo enorme!!!!

Sent on 04/29/2013

Carol · Married on 03/01/2013

Adriana made our wedding night very special and personable with her warm personality and charm. We would highly recommend her to others.

Sent on 03/03/2013

The quality of the services given to us was amazing. Everything was done with humour and romantism. We knew we had nothing to worry about. Adriana contacted us a few days before the event to make sure she had all the details and asked if we had any questions. This took away a lot of stress before the ceremony.

Sent on 09/06/2012

Lana · Married on 04/11/2012

Adriana was AMAZING. She helped us to have the wedding of our dreams. She took time to know us as a couple and captured our hopes for the ceremony. We couldn't have asked for more wonderful experience, and we can't thank her enough. The result was a professional, unique, touching event. It was exactly what we wanted, and I am very hard to please.

Sent on 07/24/2012
  • monique

monique · Married on 05/13/2011

The Parodi wedding Miami FL

If your looking for a wedding officiant please look no further. Adri was recommended to my by MULTIPLE vendors and wedding planers.I have to say from the moment my fiance (now husband) and I met with her we knew she was going to be the one who would marry us. I personally was highly impressed and over joyed with her service, attention to detail and patience. She brought me so much peace and made sure we were not only in the moment but taking it all in. I could go on and on about how amazing she was but I want you to see for your self. BOOK HER!! You will thank me. Adri your love and passion for what you do showed so much on our day. We will forever be grateful to have had you with us on such a important, life changing, special and HUGE part of our big day. Thank you!!!

Sent on 02/15/2019
  • I

Ignacio · Married on 11/03/2013

Hi adri,
    I want to thank you so much for the ceremony service my husband and I are
    very pleased with your speech and how well you were prepared. Thank you for
    being on time and ready. Please inform me when you turn in the marriage
    license thank you. We will definitely refer you to other couples.

Sent on 11/08/2013

We loved everything very much .

Sent on 09/11/2013

Adriana was really helpful and funny. She helps us to manage the ceremony and it was a pleasure to have her to taking care of our wedding.

Sent on 10/10/2013