Adriana Camacho Bilingual Wedding Officiant - Notary Public Reviews

Adriana Camacho Bilingual Wedding Officiant - Notary Public 5
Adriana Camacho Bilingual Wedding Officiant - Notary Public 6
Adriana Camacho Bilingual Wedding Officiant - Notary Public 7

Lisa · Married on 05/19/2017

Adri was absolutely amazing! She made our day so special and included everything requested. The ceremony was exactly like we envisioned, and she even personalized it to reflect our personalities. I'm so happy that Adri was a part of the most important day of my life!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Diana · Married on 04/01/2017

Adriana brought to such a life altering moment a sense of family, unity and validation. Her ability to integrate a bilingual service brought together our often times diversified families. My biggest compliment for Adriana is the love she exudes when doing something she clearly loves. She makes you feel special and important. I couldn't think of anyone else that could have done a better job than her as our officiant!! We were so happy to have her!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Chelsea · Married on 02/11/2017

Punctual, attentive, professional and kind demeanor. My husband and I were very happy we chose Adri ??

Sent on 04/30/2017

From the moment we first emailed Adri, she was already accommodating to meet with us.....to the days prior to the wedding day, she was always genuinely interested in helping if we needed anything!! When we first met with Adri, we both felt that special connection of speaking to an old friend....we were super happy! I truly would not imagined any other person to have been there to marry us on our Special Day!! Thanks Adri with all our hearts!! Matty & Shawn

Sent on 05/17/2017

Anacecilia · Married on 12/22/2016

Es la mejor sin duda, 100% recomendada.
    Mil gracias por todo Adri.

Sent on 05/08/2017

Stefani · Married on 12/17/2016

Adri was awesome! She gave a bilingual ceremony, my family is Hispanic and my husband's is american and Adri was able to integrate everybody and make the ceremony wonderful for both cultures, we all loved her, super professional yet super friendly as well. Would recommend her in a heartbeat because she was beyond great, very happy having her officiate our wedding.

Sent on 05/01/2017
  • hannah

hannah · Married on 11/12/2016

Thank you so much to Daniella Camacho for being the sweetest officiant on the biggest day of our lives! I received beautiful text messages leading up to the day of wedding, the morning, and day and week after! So thoughtful and we have a beautiful service! xo

Sent on 04/30/2017

Jose · Married on 10/01/2016

I can not be happier to write this review!
    Adriana was indeed THE BEST part of our wedding!
    Since the moment we met, we knew we were going to be friends forever.
    We are a same sex couple and we had a dual ceremony, a Buddhist blessing and the official part with Adriana, the first part of the wedding with the monks was longer than expected and when it was Adrian's turn, she came with her refreshing smile and did a shorter version of the ceremony but still filled with love and laughters... In English and Spanish, to please both families, it was absolutely perfect!
    Everybody loved her!
    It has been two months (today!) from our wedding and I still text with her regularly!
    She is part of our life now, she is our friend!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Alicia Varela · Married on 07/30/2016

Heaven sent

Adriana was professional and extremely kind and helpful. She went above and beyond to make me, the bride, feel at peace and ready for my special day. She truly is the best!

Sent on 10/29/2018

She totally respected the wishes of the bride and groom, despite requests from other family members; she always made us feel like she was attentive and courteous. She was professional and personable, the crowd loved her and so did we!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Adriana Camacho Bilingual Wedding Officiant - Notary Public's reply:

Thank you, how sweet! It was a pleasure!

Monica · Married on 04/29/2016

Thank you so much for doing our perfect wedding.

We loved the ceremony and your added touches. It made it personal just for us.

Thanks for the professional and courteous service. Everything was streamlined perfectly.

Bill and Monica Mitchell - North Platte, Nebraska

Sent on 05/01/2016

Barry · Married on 04/08/2016

We decided to elope from Ireland and the decision to choose an officiant seemed a little scary, but we definitely made the right decision with Adri C. She made us feel very relaxed and calm and made the day really fun!! She will go through what you want in detail a few days before the ceremony and is always available to answer questions or add in whatever you want! She does not treat you as just another customer, it is a very personal service!!!

Would highly recommend to anyone thinking about getting married in Florida!!

Cannot thank you enough for making the day so special and stress free!

Jess and Barry Apr-2016

Sent on 04/25/2016

Adriana Camacho Bilingual Wedding Officiant - Notary Public's reply:

Wow Barry, this is beautiful. Thank you so much for the love & trust. I am honored!
  • I

Inesha · Married on 04/02/2016

My husband and I renewed our vows with Adri on April 2, 2016 and it was certainly a day to remember. Adri was very professional and super created. She connected with us on a very personal level during the ceremony and helped in reminding us why we fell in love with each other 6 years ago. I could tell that Adri was very passionate about her work and it showed throughout our entire experience. If I had to do everything all over again, I WOULDN'T CHANGE ANYTHING!!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Stephanie · Married on 03/18/2016

I absolutely loved her! From the minute my husband and I met Adri, we all clicked. She explained the ceremony process to us that day and we had a few inside jokes on how to say some words in Spanish. Sure enough, the big day came and we had to say fidelidad which I panicked about saying it wrong. She made me laugh and it was all fine! She made the ceremony romantic yet fun and memorable. I loved receiving emails from her just to say hello. Another friend of mine had also hired her and we didn't realize it until much later but we were both glad we did. Adri is highly recommended.

Sent on 03/27/2016

Adriana Camacho Bilingual Wedding Officiant - Notary Public's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful, kind, amazing, lovable words, you two have a piece of my heart. I feel so blessed when I meet couples like you. Thank you. May God bless you always and more.

Adriana is just wonderful. From the moment I spoke with her over the phone I knew she would be the one marrying us. Everyone at our wedding loved her. Adriana, thank you again for making our ceremony such a memorable one.

Sent on 11/12/2015

Anisa · Married on 06/21/2015

My husband and I loved Adriana! She was very sweet and professional. Even with all the emotions going through that day, Adri made our ceremony fun and memorable. She was Awesome and patient. Best person to officiate your wedding.

Sent on 03/21/2015

Jeanine · Married on 03/21/2015

Adri was the best officiant my husband and I could ever asked for! Adri made sure that everyone was engaged by providing a beautiful bilingual ceremony.

During our ceremony we cried, we laughed, we hugged, we kissed and the wonderful message was received and kept in our hearts. Adri gave us more than what we asked for! Our family, guests, and us, will forever remember our beautiful ceremony thanks to the wonderful work done by Adri.

I will recommend her service 100% to any bride looking for a touching, sincere and beautiful heartwarming ceremony.

Sent on 04/04/2015

Adriana Camacho Bilingual Wedding Officiant - Notary Public's reply:

Your words warms my heart, I am the one who is blessed because you let me be part of your special day, thank you for the love and trust and the beautiful review.

tommy · Married on 01/01/2015

This was a surprise for my wife and he ceremony was outstanding. Simple and well done.

Sent on 01/05/2015

Paulo · Married on 12/23/2014

Amazing person and professional. Very understanding and fun! Thank you for making our night so relaxing and unforgettable.

Sent on 01/03/2015

Thank you for the love & trust!!! Adri

Melany · Married on 11/15/2014

My husband and I both freaked out about our vows last minute so I mouthed to her during the ceremony that I didn't have my vows. She continued with a smile and discreetly nodded and had vows ready for us. She made us both feel calm and gave us the confidence to execute the ceremony just like we wanted.
    Thank you so much. We will never forget you :)

Sent on 11/23/2014

Adriana Camacho Bilingual Wedding Officiant - Notary Public's reply:

Thank you so much for the beautiful review. It was a pleasure to work with you and with Raisa, I will never forget you and Jeffrey.

Maritza · Married on 12/28/2013

Adriana was great! She was very flexible with her time. She was very understandable and cooperating when the ceremony began a couple minutes late. She is very charismatic and she provides more than a satisfactory experience with her services. She made an unforgettable moment in our lives amazing.

Sent on 01/09/2014

Donna · Married on 12/26/2013

I would highly recommend Adriana Camacho who performed my daughter's wedding 1 1/2 years ago and my son's wedding this past December. Adriana is very professional, knows how to ask the right questions to ensure the wedding details are exactly what you would like, and has the most beautiful and kind words to offer as she performs the ceremony. Both of my kids were extremely happy and Adriana made their wedding very special. She arrived each time early to go over the details of the wedding. And, she is so pretty and makes a beautiful officiant for the pictures!! You will not be disappointed if you use Adriana!!

Sent on 01/10/2014

Teodora · Married on 10/26/2013

Excellent Service, Excellent Officiant, She is Amazing and so romantic :) I would highly recommend to anyone.

Sent on 10/29/2013

ambrosia · Married on 09/10/2013

Adri was amazing! We are very private people and hoped for an easy going, laid back individual to marry u and that is exactly what we got! She came to the ceremony dressed very nicely and professionally. She read the vows clearly and precisely with emotion and was very attentive to our needs before and after the ceremony. She was great with communication beforehand as well and open to any questions we might have. Very memorable experience, wouldn't have had it any other way.

Sent on 09/17/2013

We got married on September 7th on the Miami beach. Adriana was our officiant. She was very professional and she made my wedding day really memorable and fun. She asked us, how we want to take our vows. She was in constant touch with us on the day of our wedding. Very responsive! She played a role of a family and an officiant! We both were extremely nervous and I remember laughing and being happy throughout the ceremony! She explained the process very well and was thorough in the vows. I strongly recommend her. She is the best and I wish her all the best!!! I still look at the wedding ceremony and smile! Thank you Adriana for being a part of my special day!

Sent on 09/12/2013