Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

6 Reviews for Adrian Maj Photography

Adrian was the photographer for my wedding December 6, 2014 and he also did my engagement photographs. He was very professional and worked with me during my stressful moods. He paid attention to detail since I was very specific about what I wanted. His wife also came along and assisted him with getting the right pictures for me and helping me to look my best. My husband and I really enjoyed his personable manner. He was very flexible and worked at putting me at ease and helped to make the moment magical. Thank you Adrian for your beautiful pictures!! I would recommend him for any event. Tiana

Profile Picture Tiana , 12/6/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Adrain was wonderful as my photographer and I would not only recommend him to family and friends but I would also have him do other events in the future for me. Adrian was professional and flexible along with affordable. I was pleased with his work and amazed with how my photos came out. He made it fun!

Profile Picture Sheena, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

All of my photos came out amazing. Adrian and Nicole did my engagement and wedding photos and I could not imagine my special days being captured any better than how Adrian did.

Profile Picture SHEENA, 5/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My photos were stunning! Adrian was very professional and listened to exactly what I asked for. He is very talented and I will definitely use his services again!

Profile Picture Destinee, 3/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

AMAZING! There are no words to describe how wonderful Adrian & Caitlin were on our wedding day! They worked around a room PACKED with girls getting ready and we barely noticed they were there! They made sure to get every picture I asked for and to keep checking and making sure I liked what was happening. They were back and forth, up and down, all over the resort to make sure they captured the guys, too. And even though it was quite a trip all over, they didn't complain one time! They were fabulous!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 1/18/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

EXCELLENT EXCELLENT REMEMBEREANCE OF THE DAY WITH GREAT PHOTOS!!! VERY PROFESSIONAL IN TAKING PICTURES AND GETTING EVERYONE TIOGETHER AND DIDNT MISS A PICTURE !!

Profile Picture shannon, 8/17/13, 4 Reviews