Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

18 Reviews for Adrian Freeman Photography

Second Shooter (1)
Additional Hours (1)
18 Adrian Freeman Photography Reviews

I would highly recommend Adrian and Tammy for your photography needs! They did an amazing job of capturing our wedding day! They are very thorough and just wonderful people to work with. They literally got every picture that I'd asked for plus so many more awesome candid shots! They were patient with us and just a delight to be around! Not only that but they kept in touch, got my pictures back to me faster than I had expected and I am very pleased with them all! Super professional and kind hearted people! Highly recommend!! Thank you Adrian and Tammy!!

Anna & Darryl Young

Profile Picture Anna, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Adrian and Tammie are the best! Their pictures were AMAZING! I highly recommend these two to anybody!!

Profile Picture Nichole, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Adrian and tammie were fantastic. They made us feel very comfortable and kept to our timeline perfectly

Profile Picture Shannon, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adrain and Tammie are the best team ever, they have such a claiming presence and a great eye for photography. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Leslie, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adrian and Tammie are absolutely wonderful to work with! Very organized, professional and made my husband and I feel very comfortable as well as our wedding party. I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing a photographer!

Profile Picture Courtney, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adrian and Tammie were absolutely amazing to work with! They were super fun and make a great team. They got every picture we asked for and were extremely patient with all members of our family and wedding party. We just got our preview photos and they are so wonderful that we can't wait to see more! They did a great job at our wedding of capturing all the special moments and details in unique ways. We loved working with them!

Profile Picture Hannah, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adrian and Tammie are amazing photographers who captured all of the special moments of our wedding. I would highly recommend them to anyone! Gorgeous photos, super friendly, and professional. Loved them!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Adrian and Tammie made our day incredibly special. Their patience, professionalism, and attention to detail made Ryan and I feel comfortable, loved and taken care of. Especially since my parents didn't speak English and we had to translate and explain everything. I will highly recommend to everyone.

Profile Picture Anna Paola, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Great experience and highly recommended! Very creative and professional!

Profile Picture Minique, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adrian and Tammy were incredibly kind and did a great job photographing our wedding! We definitely enjoyed working with them!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Additional Hours, Second Shooter

Can't express enough how thankful we are for Adrienne and Tammy. They helped us out so much with organizing our wedding timeline and giving us great advice. Don't know what we would have done without them! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Profile Picture Maribeth, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I LOVED the job that Adrian and his wife did on my wedding day. They were very professional, kind, and were very flexible. They gave me the option of omitting pictures from their list and adding any that I wanted. I was VERY pleased with how the pictures turned out. I definitely recommend them for an upcoming wedding or other event.

Profile Picture Daniela, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing photographer team! So helpful, very organized, and took beautiful photos! They provided timelines and other helpful information for us to review prior to the wedding. They were very flexible on wedding day and got all of the photos I wanted. They started posting sneak peek photos online the very next day, which I know everyone enjoyed seeing so soon. They even travelled all the way to Florida for my wedding :) Absolutely recommend!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/6/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Adrian and his wife Tammie were so much fun to work with! My husband and I were planning a wedding from states away and they were so flexible with engagement pictures and meeting times to discuss the wedding day. They were absolutely wonderful and captured all of our great moments on our special day!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/25/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

From start to finish, this husband and wife team were everything my husband and I could have ever asked for! Our emails were always answered promptly, and they provided organization and structure when things easily could've been chaotic. The fact that they're a Christian husband and wife team brings a very welcome dynamic to the table as well. People who are in love, as Adrian and Tammie are, are able to recognize and capture the love and emotion between you and your significant other. They almost blend into the background on your wedding day, but one look at your photos and you'll realize they were there, for every moment, every kiss, every emotion...they don't miss a thing! Working with Adrian and Tammie was a wonderul experience, and we look forward to working with them again in the future!

Profile Picture Callie, 2/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The best people to work with. They go above and beyond to make your day the best day. I was amazed at the hard work they put in. They replied to my emails promptly all the time. they literally fall in love with you and your groom. They are Christians which is Huge!!! They were wonderful! 5 STARS!!!!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/12/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Adrian and his wife were wonderful
Everything we could ask for
They made the wedding more beautiful

Profile Picture jackie, 11/5/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Professional,sweet down home kind of people :) Made our day extra special

Profile Picture Cindy, 5/9/11, 2 Reviews