Adrian Butler Reviews

2 | Grand Rapids, MI

2 Reviews for Adrian Butler

Kristen · Married on 06/07/2014

Honestly our wedding reception would NOT have been such a hit without AB. My guests are still talking about how much fun the music was! He met with us before the wedding to talk about what kinds of music we liked, didn't like, and get a sense of our personality and he totally nailed it! He played music during dinner that everyone loved (lots of our favorite songs that aren't necessarily the best for dancing) and I had asked him to make a special scratch mix for the father/daughter dance because I had a surprise planned for my Dad - he helped me pull it off perfectly! We had a lot of guests from California at our wedding and he played a few west coast hits that our friends LOVED - and he even put up with a pretty constant stream of requests :) The dance floor was packed all night - I wish the venue had been able to crank up the A/C because we were all getting hot from dancing so much! AB is hands down our favorite DJ of all time - if you need more convincing, I can send you pictures of our packed dance floor :) Thank you AB!

Jenny · Married on 08/04/2012

This DJ is amazing. Our whole reception flowed and we had almost all of our guests on the dance floor he picked the right songs and even played some that we had picked out. He is one of the best DJ's i have seen at a wedding! Ifyou want a good flow to your reception and a great time...send him an email for more info.