Adria Lea Photography Reviews

Adria Lea Photography 5
Adria Lea Photography 6

Christy Jackson · Married on 05/24/2019

She is so amazing!!

Adria was so sweet and amazing. The first time I met her I knew we would get along so well. Our engagements were so beautiful people were constantly talking about them and just how well she captured us as a couple. I wore a flowy skirt in my engagements and she made it look SO beautiful. Our wedding day was even more perfect. She knew exactly what to do, got everyone in and out of photos and just did an amazing job with everything. She was super helpful for me as a bride on my wedding day and never made me feel rushed. I am so thankful I found her!!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Amy Vittrup · Married on 03/23/2019

Highly recommend!

Adria was such a joy to work with. I had seen her photos on social media and knew it was exactly the look I had wanted for our wedding photography. I also loved that she did film photography in addition to digital. We met her at a coffee shop and we knew within a few minutes that we wanted to book her. She was so flexible in rescheduling due to weather and when we had a particular location in mind for a shoot. On wedding day she arrived early and made sure to scope out the best places to shoot and even rearranged our shoot schedule to make sure weather didn't interfere with getting all of the photos we wanted. Adria and her second shooter made us feel so comfortable on wedding day and I am so grateful that we chose her for our photography. We will absolutely use her again in the future.

Sent on 07/20/2019

Shelby Raymond · Married on 10/22/2018

Couldn't have picked a better person/photographer!

Adria was phenomenal, after reaching out o her the first time to inquire about being our photographer she met with us and got to know Austin and I. She asked us about our family and so many other components of what made us and our story. She was incredibly kind and patient with me, I can be a touch indecisive. On the day of the wedding, she was so sweet and made a point to introduce herself to the entire bridal party and some of the family. Adria kept me updated on the timeline of what she was photographing and again was patient. Our bridal party consisted of 4 children under the age of 6 and were all over the place all day! Adria was fantastic with the kids and the chaos and captured it all in such a beautiful way. Austin and I were also pretty nervous about getting photos done, neither of us are much for being the center of attention or having much limelight on us. Adria was so great at helping us pose for some photos and then capturing the moments when we were just being us. The first time I looked through our photos, I cried. Our wedding day photographs turned out far better than I could have ever imagined, she captured every moment of the day that was important to us and some I didn’t think we would want at the time but am SO glad we have. I would recommend Adria Lea Photography to anyone and everyone looking for a wedding day photographer. Adria was such a joy to work with and it was a pleasure getting to know her and having her make our day more perfect.

Sent on 02/04/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/14/2018

Worth every penny!

Y'all. I can't tell you enough how amazing working with Adria was. Our wedding day (in my mind at least) was a little bit of a disaster, but Adria was so calm and had a plan for everything! It was raining all day and you can hardly even tell in the pictures. I can't recommend her enough. Not only is she incredibly talented, but she is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. My husband and I left every interaction with her wanting to be friends with her and her husband. My only tip is if you can afford it, get the second shooter. We didn't have the money for it, but I wish we could have just to have even more amazing pictures!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Madeleine · Married on 08/18/2018

Highly recommend Adria!

Working with Adria was an absolute pleasure and I couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out! Looking at her work it is clear that Adria is not your average photographer but truly knows how to capture a moment. I am blown away by her work and SO happy with my photos! I have already spent hours pouring over both my bridal portraits and wedding pictures and am sure I will be doing so for years to come.
    What impressed me most about Adria however was how professionally she was able to handle the craziness of the day. From the ring bearer’s tantrum to distracted family members, Adria remained unfazed and was able to take the most beautiful pictures. My family has already decided that whatever life events come up next – Adria will be our photographer!
    I couldn’t be more grateful – thank you Adria for capturing our special day in the most spectacular way!

Long story short - If I had to go back in time and re-plan my wedding, I would hire Adria again in a heartbeat! I highly highly recommend Adria Lea Photography!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Melissa · Married on 06/03/2018

Adria did an amazing job meeting all of our photography needs related to our weeding! Adria not only captured beautiful shots, but she went above and beyond to provide great customer service. From crouching in the bushes 9 months pregnant in order to capture my surprise engagement to our wedding day, there was no challenge that she wasn’t up for. Adria brings a sense of calm on what could possibly be a chaotic day. Her friendly, sweet deamoner and personability were instantly relatable and she was so easy to work with. Easily one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Sent on 07/30/2018
  • I

Iris&Jerrel · Married on 02/18/2018

Throughout the entire process from our engagement photos to our wedding day. Adria made the process smooth and handled all challenges with professionalism and grace. She always greeted us with a hug even from our first meeting and every meeting with her was as if we had a friend taking care of us and making sure we looked amazing. I was worried with her being close to labor during our wedding but Adria was able to handle our event and even finished editing our photos shortly after having her child. Amazing work, from one of the best photographers! We highly suggest Adria for any special event!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 10/28/2017

Adria Lea Photography has not only photographed my wedding in October 2017, but she has photographed both of my best friends weddings in 2014 and 2015! I say this because it can help a bride understand how trusted she is. I cannot imagine any photographer caring more about the bride as an individual more than she does. Her attention to detail and precision on making sure she caters to your exact style is why she is the best in the business for the DFW area! She wears many hats the day of the wedding! All three weddings she shuffled people around, made sure everyone was in the correct place, and was still very charming and gracious the entire day. She will be my photographer for baby, anniversary, and all to come in. My best memory the day of the wedding was when she saw a hair tie on my wrist and without skipping a beat took it off and handed it to a bridesmaid. This seems like something small, but it shows how dedicated she is to making sure you photos and day is the best it can be. She can also find the beauty in any space. We had clutter and things spread out everywhere in our getting ready room, she was able to find space to take some beautiful photos of details and myself with the wedding party. She finds angles and unique spots to take photos that most photographers wouldn't take the time or effort to do. She is the best because she is able to capture those moments in a photo that you will have for a lifetime to come.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Rhyn · Married on 10/21/2017

Jessica with Adria Lea Photography was absolutely amazing! She not only captured my bridals and wedding perfectly, she helped make my wedding run perfectly. She went above and beyond. I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Rachael · Married on 10/07/2017

Photography was one of my top priority vendors when it came to planning my wedding, and I'm so happy I found Adria! When I saw her photos I instantly fell in love with her style, especially her usage of natural light. I was in grad school and out of town for most of my wedding planning process. Adria was easy to communicate with, very responsive and worked with my limited availability for scheduling our engagement shoot. Not only is she an incredibly talented photographer, Adria is so much fun to work with! I’m so glad she is a part of our wedding day memories and her photos are some that I will cherish forever. We look forward to working with Adria again in the future!

Sent on 12/22/2017
    Adria Lea Photography 7
    Adria Lea Photography 8
    Adria Lea Photography 9
    Adria Lea Photography 10
    Adria Lea Photography 11

Amanda · Married on 06/26/2017

I loved having Adria beside me all day for my wedding. She worked as a planner almost and made sure everything ran smoothly. She always stopped us to make sure we captured special moments here and there and the photos turned out to be so insanely beautiful! I would definitely recommend using her for your own wedding!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Caitlin · Married on 05/19/2017

All I can say, is that working with Adria is a non-negotiable. She is phenomenal. Not only is her work fantastic, but she has the most positive and calming presence. Not once did she make me feel stressed or overwhelmed. She was prompt and organized and had such an eye for all of the great shots!! I couldn’t have pictured working with anyone else….she really was such a blessing to us!!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Carolyn · Married on 04/22/2017

I seriously can't say enough wonderful things about Adria. Not only is she the most talented photographer ever...she is so much fun to work with too! She's a wedding professional - she knows which shots to take, what looks good on camera, and sticks to a timeline on the wedding day so nothing gets missed! Her pictures are romantic and unique. I seriously can't get over how beautiful my pictures are. I could go on and on about her! She's amazing!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Cristina · Married on 04/08/2017

Adria was an absolute joy to work with from start to finish. From initial contact, Adria spent alot of time focusing on my husband and I as a couple - getting to know us, how we met, what we wanted from our photographer, etc. She was very straightforward with her services and the contract and prompt with her replies throughout the entire process. We ended up getting our engagement photos and wedding photos with Adria and couldn't be happier with how they turned out. Adria could sense right away from our engagement shoot that my husband and I weren't naturals in front of the camera and didn't quite know what to do, so she guided us every step of the way to ensure the photos turned out beautifully. All of our friends and family remarked on how artistic the photos looked and how they had almost an "ethereal" feel to them because of the unique way Adria utilizes natural lighting. On the day of the wedding, Adria and her second shooter helped take a huge part of the stress off my husband and I by ensuring we got all the shots we wanted and adhered to the timeline. Once Adria took over, all we had to do was enjoy our wedding day and go with the flow. We had such a great time and didn't have to worry about anything because Adria was there to keep us on schedule, tell us exactly where to stand, and what to do. In addition, Adria finished editing our wedding photos extremely fast so we could share them with our family while the wedding was still fresh on everyone's minds. I really can't say enough good things about Adria and would highly recommend her as I want other brides to have it as easy as we did on our wedding day. She even added more photos in that we didn't even know we wanted but turned out so beautifully (such as the sunset photos)!! We will definitely be using her as our photographer in the future for any and all special occasions.

Sent on 04/25/2017

Brittany · Married on 03/04/2017

Adria is the sweetest person and made sure that we had everything we wanted! We did a full package with her and we were so happy from start to finish! She truly gave us piece of mind on the wedding day and it seemed so much easier once she arrived! Amazing! Don't go with anyone else!!

Sent on 03/18/2017

Tyler · Married on 01/07/2017

When Adria and Colt arrived they quickly got everything ready and immediately started shooting so that they didn't miss a thing! They were extremely knowledgeable and made the entire wedding go smoothly (which my wife desperately needed because she was very stressed leading up to the wedding)! Hands down the most talented, accommodating, and professional photographer I've ever witnessed!!

Sent on 02/28/2017

Layla · Married on 11/12/2016

We couldn't have been happier with our beautiful, magazine quality photos and with the professionalism of Adria Lea and Jessica Bollen. All of our family and friends have told us we had great photographers who were wonderful to work with. My bridal portraits were also magical.
    Worth every single penny!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Kelsey · Married on 09/03/2016

Adria is AMAZING! and her photos are beautiful. I love how she doesn't add a lot of photoshop to her work. The lighting she finds is just enough. Adria's personality is also really great to work with. She is very bubbly and always happy. She has a great ideas, so don't feel like you have to bombard her with your, which I did.. (I'm sorry!). My husband loved doing our engagement photos with her as well. He thought she was very nice and fun to work with. She didn't make the shoot awkward but fun instead. She is there to help and will work around with your schedule. Her husband helped out at our wedding as well and he was great too! They both take beautiful photographs and we can't wait to get our wedding ones back!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Brandie · Married on 02/09/2016

I have to say that Adria is AMAZING and has PASSION at what she does, my wife and I wish we can give her more than 5 stars PERIOD! Her Pictures are AMAZING, I couldn't even dream up one bad thing to say about Adria, she has gone above and beyond every time we hired her and her team to take pictures of us. I normally don't write reviews but Adria deserves a million stars in my book! Her pictures are perfect art work for my home and I look forward to using her for more pictures many years to come. She is now our family photographer! Please consider her for your photographer needs, she really cares about her work and her clients. God Bless this Photographer!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Adria Lea Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Brandie! We have LOVED working with you, and your family along all of your important stages of life! Now we need to set an appointment with your sweet new little one ;).

Adria's images are stunning!!! She is so accommodating and helpful and kind. She provided way more images then I expected (Since I am lucky to get one got one out of 25 worth sharing, I figured she must have a bad one once in a while!) When I was having a bad/stressful day, her warmth and concern brought out the sun again. If I ever get married again (no, it is not over already - love you honey!!:) she will be the first call I make! She is not cheap - but absolutely worth every penny and then some!! Thanks for everything Adria and team!!! (Sorry it took so long to write this!)

Sent on 07/08/2016

Adria Lea Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! It gives us so much joy that you are happy with your photos and our service. We walk away from almost every wedding feeling like we have gained friends, and that is really the greatest reward of all! Because of your privacy settings, I am unable to see who wrote this review, so we would love to know who you are so that we can properly thank you.

Wow! I can't tell you enough how happy I was with Adria Lea Photography! Adria seriously is such a sweet and loving person and it was a joy to work with her. Her love and passion showed in our outstanding pictures and she demonstrated professionalism throughout our whole wedding process. Leading up to the wedding, Adria was a great communicator and planned everything so that it was just how we wanted it on our big day. On the wedding day she was never flustered (even when a few of the bridesmaids were making us late) and I never felt an ounce of doubt in her work. Our pictures turned out incredible and when I look at them I feel like I am living the best day of my life all over again. I would recommend Adria Lea Photography because of her character, hard work, professionalism and God-given talent with photography!

Sent on 04/27/2016
  • Briana

Briana · Married on 04/06/2013

When we came across Adria's work we fell in love with her use of natural light and how classy and gorgeous her photos are! We had to have her! She traveled to the Austin area for us, and we could not have been happier!!! She was on top of everything, so prepared, calm, and knew more about what to do than our own wedding planner. She kept things rolling and made sure we were at the right place at the right time, and not a single shot was missed. Not only did she make sure we got our whole shot list, but made sure we got ones that we wouldn't have thought of (I mean, wedding planning is overwhelming...there's no way to remember everything). Rest assured that Adria will MAKE SURE you don't forget anything!! I was so stressed on my wedding day, but Adria made it seem so much easier! Trust me, when you look back at your photos, there won't be a thing forgotten, and the natural an classy look will last a lifetime! We also fell in love her personality. She is so sweet and would do anything to make sure you are the happiest couple in the world! She felt like family from the moment she arrived, and will be a lifelong friend!

Sent on 02/25/2017

Shannyn · Married on 12/31/2016

Adria and Jessica, are 2 of the most amazing ladies! They will go above and beyond to make your engagements, bridals, and wedding day everything you have ever dreamed of! I was an overly OCD bride that thought about the tiniest of details and these ladies did not just brush them off like they didnt matter, or like I was crazy. They did everything in their power to make sure they captured everything I asked. I could not recommend a better photographer for your big day!

Sent on 04/19/2017

Paige Gremillion · Married on 05/26/2019

4.2

Beautiful photos and calming presence

Adria was great the day of! She didn't rush us or make the day all about the photographs. She worked with us even though I know we made some choices that didn't make her day very easy - we chose not to do first look and we flipped our venue which made photo location not the easiest. She was a calming presence for us the day of when others seemed to be stressed or rushed. She even helped bustle my dress after my bridesmaids couldn't get it done after 20 minutes attempting. The photographs did take almost three months to get, but they were worth it. I have random people on facebook telling me how beautiful they are!

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Adria Lea Photography 12

0.8
      1.5
      1.5
      0.5

DO NOT spend your time or money on Adria Lea Photography. We had the most difficult experience through out, from our engagement photos, bridals, to the final wedding portraits. I was referred by a friend and did not read the reviews. For the money we spent we received poor communication and photos from Adria Lea Photography. We had to email several times about retouches which any wedding photographer would have noticed such as dead patches of grass to out of focus shots. There were always excuses for lack of communication, such as having to track down a paid bridal portrait for the ceremony, or for why we had to wait for confirmation on orders. Adria’s website has not been updated since the beginning of 2015, which should have been a redflag. HALF of our wedding photos were of headless people, shoes, or out of focus shots. We wanted to remember how happy our guests were not alone how happy we were. There were a few great shots do not get me wrong but worst of all, the lead photographer forgot to take photos of my parents and I after the ceremony, which was on the shot list. Because Adria takes so long to return photos I had already had my dress preserved so a “complimentary” photo-shoot was out of the question. Please tell your photographer over and over what you want upfront because like us we were blindsided when we saw the results. We were very clear regarding our expectations and what we wanted and in the end we were disappointed with our results.

Sent on 04/21/2016

Adria Lea Photography's reply:

We are so sorry for your experience and although we have expressed this sentiment in many conversations to try to resolve your concerns, we also feel the need to respond here so that our brides understand how hard we have tried. *Concerning the retouches- our style is that of photographs caught in their true nature that will look timeless. You expressed concern over grass spots, and there were a couple mosquito bites, and we corrected the photos. It is impossible to understand each bride’s exact wants, so we are happy to perform additional editing to your liking, as we did. *Concerning the print you “chased” down: we went out of our way to have one printed for you the week of the wedding when your mom accidentally shipped hers to the wrong address. *Less than 20 of over 500 images were of “headless” photos, which we call detail shots including a photo of the groom’s shoes or bridesmaid’s bouquet. We understand you may not love every photo, and this is why we edit so many for your choosing. *With the photo of you and your parents, again, we are so sorry this image was missed. During our consultation, we gave you a bridal checklist (the same one that requires the shot list) and one of the items states that we, “require that all brides enlist a wedding coordinator, friend, or family member to be a ‘family shot coordinator.’ This person(s) organizes and helps with all family photos after the wedding. It is this person’s responsibility to call people up and make sure everyone is in each shot.” No such person was designated at your wedding, so we did our best to keep up with your shot list. We were able to edit a photograph in order to give you an option for the photo, and we offered to completely pay for a styled photo shoot so that you could get this photo, but you have refused our offer. *We have done everything in our power to resolve these issues to no avail. We are leaving this experience knowing that we have done everything we could to serve you.