Adoughable Creations Reviews

42 Reviews for Adoughable Creations

• Brittany

Brittany Ancell · Married on 09/06/2019

Highly Recommend!

I can not recommend Barbara with Adoughable Creations enough. We met Barbara for a tasting and she went us home with extra cake, (now that’s winning my heart!). Barbara was so easy to work with throughout the whole planning process. The day of the wedding the cakes looked beautiful, and she even brings in floral/greenery herself so she knows it has been washed and prepped. I was so excited about the way our cakes turned out. I highly recommend Barbara!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Adoughable Creations's reply:

Brittany, I really enjoyed working with you and being a part of Your Best Day Ever! You were absolutely beautiful! Thank you for the opportunity again and I wish you two happiness, as you certainly do deserve it!

Angi Bell · Married on 07/11/2019

Best Cake Ever

Barbara, with Adoughable Creations, was the baker for our daughters wedding cake and the grooms cake. The cakes were excellent!! Her cakes have a great flavor, as well as the frosting. We received no complaints, only questions regarding who made the cakes. I will definitely be using Adoughable Creations for any other events where a cake is needed.

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Shynae

Shynae · Married on 06/02/2019

Great Experience

My wife and I hired Mrs.Barbara to do our wedding cake! We received so many compliments and Mrs.Barbara was a pleasure to work with:).....she definitely delivered our vision and I would most definitely recommend to others....thanks again :)!!!!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Adoughable Creations's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure getting to be a part of your Best Day Ever! Happiness to both of you!

Dan Lance · Married on 03/23/2019

Wonderful Vendor, Delicious Cake

We worked with Adoughable as part of the package that came with our venue. At first I was nervous about working with a baker before trying their cake, but my fears were quickly put to rest once we sat down with Barbara to discuss our cakes during our tasting.

She was extremely helpful and willing to work with us to ensure we had the perfect cake for our special day.

Her cakes are soo good and I would highly recommend Them to anyone looking for their perfect cake.

Sent on 04/13/2019

Adoughable Creations's reply:

Thank you so much! I enjoyed assisting you in designing your cake and appreciated the prompt responses! It was a joy to work with the two of you on YOUR BEST DAY EVER!!
  • SB

Sara · Married on 03/09/2019

Do yourself a favor - Hire her ASAP!!

Barbara was the easiest vendor I have ever had the pleasure of working with. She was accommodating, professional and just the sweetest person ever. Not only is her customer service amazing, her cakes are absolutely delicious! All throughout the wedding I overheard guests talking about how amazing the cake was. I'm so glad I have leftovers! Her hardwork definitely didn't go unnoticed. Barbara, thank you for making this part of wedding planning a breeze. I hope I have the opportuity to work with you in the future!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Adoughable Creations's reply:

Thank you Sara! You were great to work with and I am glad to have had the opportunity to be a part of your big day! I wish the best for the two of you as you start your new Journey together!!!
  • Mallory

Mallory Littlejohn · Married on 02/16/2019

Barbara is great !

Barbara is so incredible . She truly wants to make sure all of your dreams come true on your wedding day - and not just cake related. She is a call or text away at any time to provide advice or recommend vendors . Now for the cakes .... they were incredible ! My guests went on and on about how good they were . It’s seriously the best cake we’ve ever had and my husband and I are picky when it comes to cakes . The designs are phenomenal too ! My cake was beautiful and my husbands Yeti cooler grooms cake was incredible . It was so realistic I had some people not even realize it was a cake ! If you want someone who is personable but professional and really cares about you as a bride and not just as a client you should go with Barbara - she’s the best ! Super affordable too .

Sent on 03/03/2019

Adoughable Creations's reply:

Thank you so much Mallory! You were so much fun to work with!! I enjoyed checking in with you and I appreciate your quick response as things needed to be finalized! I am so glad that you were happy with the cakes! Best to you both as you start your new life together!

Arpita · Married on 10/18/2018

Highly recommended. I'm very picky when it comes to cakes. I told Barbara in our initial conversation that the best cake I had till date was a certain flavor I ate in India back in 2011 and no one has been able to match it. Barbara took this as challenge and made the same flavour cake with amazing melt in mouth frosting. I tried few other places after her and not one could match up. My wedding is next year so I'll leave another review then. Barbara's motive is to make you cake dream come true. She treated me as someone with dreams on her big day and not just a client walking with money. Being a home baker I didn't have to go to her, she drove to my house. I'm very pleased to know my wedding cake will be the best, thanks to Barbara.

Sent on 04/25/2017

Adoughable Creations's reply:

Thank you! I am very excited to have the opportunity to be a part of your wedding and design your cake!

Michelle · Married on 10/07/2018

Go with Barbara!

I loved everything Baraba did for my wedding. She did my wedding cake, grooms cake, and dessert table. She was so kind, patient, and creative. I trusted her judgment on the little details! Her cakes and desserts were delicious and my wedding guest raved about it even months later. I highly recommend her for your event!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Adoughable Creations's reply:

Michelle, it was pleasure working with you! I enjoyed every meeting and every detail of your dessert table! I appreciate the opportunity that you gave me to create your desserts and cakes for this "Best Day Ever"!

Ena · Married on 09/08/2018

I highly recommend Adoughable Creations. Barbara was super nice, friendly, professional and she created a cake that look exactly like I wanted it to and it tasted great as well!

Sent on 04/08/2017

James · Married on 06/14/2018

We wish we could give Barbara 6/5 stars! The service was absolutely top notch! From planning stages to sampling flavors to the big day, everything flowed perfectly and the cake was a huge success! We had so many guests rave about the delicious cake! Not only was it beautiful and aromatic but the flavor and moistness were seriously out of this world! The only thing sweeter than the cake was Barbara herself, super-understanding and so ready to help, it is always refreshing to know you are working with someone who has a true passion for what they do! Barbara, thank you again for helping make our big day that much more special!

-The Banks Family

Sent on 06/22/2018

Adoughable Creations's reply:

It was such a pleasure to meet the both of you and to be a part of your special day! I wish for both of you a beautiful life together!

Brandy · Married on 06/08/2018

My husband and I knew right away Barbara was they lady who we wanted to hire to make our wedding cake. Barbara’s enthusiasm and creative ideas made it so easy to choose. We tried several flavors of her cakes...it was hard to choose they all were so rich and flavorful. In the end the wedding and grooms cake was much more beautiful than we ever imagined! We are beyond impressed!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Adoughable Creations's reply:

It was such a pleasure to be a part of your special day! I appreciate the opportunity to be a part of your special day! Best to both of you and smiles upon your new life together!

Crystal · Married on 05/11/2018

We chose Adoughable creations for our wedding cake after Barbara made my graduation cake. Both tasted amazing and looked FLAWLESS! She made the cake tasting and designing effortless and really listened to what we wanted. She never took advantage and was very reasonable in price. She was also very professional and easy to work with. She even helped me find some other vendors needed for the wedding! We had left over cake from the wedding and it was still moist enough for us to eat it a week later. From now on we will use Adoughable creations for all of our cake needs!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Nina · Married on 04/27/2018

Barbara was Amazing! she was affordable, Flexible with our budget and the cake was amazing. She made shooters for the wedding which were gone before we even saw them. She was very accommodating to our schedule with tasting since we had to travel from afar. She made it very easy to pay and split it up so we didn't have to pay all at once. Her cakes were amazing and we were able to customize it to how we wanted and needed since we had some nut allergies in our family. Her cake was elegant and fit our beauty and the beast themed wedding very well. I would definitely use her again for a different event. We loved her!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Kellie · Married on 04/27/2018

Barbara was a life saver for me! Cake was my last vendor and most stressful to find. I had the hardest time getting someone to follow through with a cake tasting and she immediately set something up and was so accommodating. She had multiple flavors at the tasting and let us take home left overs to try again later. Each flavor was to die for! You can not go wrong with her! She is on top of it and makes sure you have what you need.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Kristin · Married on 04/21/2018

Barbara was absolutely fantastic! My cake was just gorgeous and it tasted delicious. I’ve never tasted a wedding cake that good! She was so kind and professional. Thank you Adoughable Creations for making our wedding cake so perfect! ~Kristin Cortner

Sent on 04/23/2018

Kodie · Married on 04/07/2018

Barbara was absolutely amazing! She was very accommodating and exceeded all of my expectations! The cake was EXACTLY how I had envisioned it and tasted wonderful! I would definitely recommend her to others without hesitation.

Sent on 04/20/2018

Sarah · Married on 03/24/2018

Barbara is amazing to work with! She is very responsive, checks in with you, and is so creative and makes the cake and the setup look amazing. I loved working with her. She offers a big selection of flavors and fillings. She is just amazing to work with. I would use her for any event I need desert and would use her again for my wedding in a heart beat. For my wedding we did two smaller round cakes and then cup cakes of multiple flavors and it all looked amazing. I highly recommend working with her. She is great to work with and cake is amazing!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Jennifer · Married on 03/03/2018

Barbara is amazing! Her cakes are delicious and our wedding cake turned out more beautiful than anything I had imagined! She returned my emails right away and was incredible kind! Definitely go with A-Dough-Able creations for your cake!!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Adoughable Creations's reply:

Thank you Jen! It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day! Everything was beautiful!

Jacob · Married on 02/24/2018

The experience was absolutely wonderful, from our first tasting through the design process, to our final stunning cakes.

Sent on 03/06/2018

Adoughable Creations's reply:

Thank you Jacob! I enjoyed working with you and I am happy that you two liked the cake! Thank you for taking the time to do a review for me! I wish you all the happiness in your new life together!

Rachelle · Married on 12/30/2017

Barbara was absolutely incredible to work with! She truly cares about what exactly you’re wanting and will put her magic to work to make sure you get exactly what you want! Not only is she incredible, but the taste of her sweet creations is something my guests and I won’t ever forget! Highly recommend Adoughable Creations and will definitely use her again in the future!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Adoughable Creations's reply:

Thank you Rachelle! You were such a joy to work with! You were a stunning bride and I am glad that I was able to be a part of your wedding! Best to you and Cody!

jeena · Married on 12/16/2017

Barbara is wonderful!
    My husband and I really enjoyed working with Barbara. She was very accommodating with our schedule & was willing to meet with us several times to ensure we were happy with our cake selections.
    She is also very honest & we discussed the amount of cake/sheet cake that we would need for our guest count. She checked up on us routinely throughout our wedding planning & I thought that was just incredibly sweet! :)
    We heard such great things about the cake from all the guests! She is very talented :)

Sent on 01/20/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 09/30/2017

AMAZING!!! Barbara was one of the best parts of my wedding day. She is so talented and creative. We met with her and told her all that we envisioned, and I just knew she would run with it and create masterpieces. She exceeded expectations. She became more than just my "cake lady." She helped me with other vendor recommendations and during stressful moments, became my sounding board. She truly cares about her brides and simply stated, just did a fantastic job. She knew we were having a lot of out of town family over for brunch the day after the wedding, and she threw in some extra sheet cakes because she knew how badly I wanted leftover cake. Thank you, Barbara. You are a gem, and I am so grateful to you for being a part of my day. My advice to DFW brides: Stop your search! Call Barbara and book her now! She is AMAZING!!!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Adoughable Creations's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth! It was a pleasure working with you and Jim on your wedding! Everything turned out beautifully and the memories will last forever! Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your special day!

Maddison · Married on 09/23/2017

I absolutely loved our cakes! They were so beautiful & tasted great! Our wedding guest LOVED them!! I would use Adoughable Arrangements again in a heartbeat! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Brianna · Married on 07/29/2017

Barbara was absolutely wonderful to work with! She brought my wedding cake dreams and my husbands Harry Potter grooms cake to life. To top it off she made gold glitter donuts that our guests couldn't get enough of!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Adoughable Creations's reply:

Thank you Brianna! It was my pleasure to be a part of your wedding! I cannot wait to see the pictures! Best to both of you!

Lisa · Married on 07/22/2017

I don’t think there is enough that I can say about Barbara and Adoughable Creations. Everything that she baked for my daughters wedding was beyond amazing. The cake was perfect it was everything that she wanted and imagined. Very custom totally unique and beyond beautiful. We gave her concepts (many times without pictures) and she made them happen. Ours was not an easy wedding a lot of detail to many parts and she pulled everything off with ease. She is a pleasure to work with and incredibly accommodating! A beautiful person, with an eye to design and a masterful baker! (beyond cake she also did an entire desert bar!)

Sent on 07/24/2017

Adoughable Creations's reply:

Thank you Lisa! It was such a pleasure working with you these past months! I enjoyed the opportunity to be a part of this special day! You put a lot of time and effort into all the décor and accents and it was so beautiful! Nikki was absolutely a vison!