ADORNMENTS flowers & finery Reviews

ADORNMENTS flowers & finery 6
ADORNMENTS flowers & finery 7
  • Katie P.

Katie · Married on 07/07/2012

Hiring Laurel from Adornments to do our floral arrangements was probably the best decision we made. I didn't give her a whole lot of direction because I trusted her expertise and boy, did she deliver. Everything from the boutonnieres to the bouquets to the arrangements on the tables were just perfect and better than I could have ever imagined. What I also loved about Laurel was how enthusiastic she was to be working on our wedding. I didn't feel like just another bride. Wedding vendors do this day in and day out and I loved having a vendor who was just as excited as I was. I truly felt like she worked with me the same way that she would have worked with a close family member. She was simply amazing.

Sent on 07/26/2012

K · Married on 05/14/2011

My wedding flowers and all of the arrangements were absolutely beautiful. I had such a great experience and customer service was wonderful.

Sent on 03/04/2015

Melissa · Married on 04/30/2011

If it was possible to rate Adornments 10 stars, I would definitely do so. I was so impressed with the flower arrangements that Laurel came up with. She took note of my style and was so creative in presenting flowers that were absolutely gorgeous. Adornments was well within my price range and Laurel was amazing to work with. If you are getting married in the Paso area you have to look into Adornments...you will not be disappointed. Thank you Laurel for doing such an amazing job, even down to the flower girl baskets and decorating the cake. You love what you do and it shows.

Sent on 05/27/2011

Jennifer · Married on 11/20/2010

Laurel and crew at Adornments are fabulous!!! She really got what I wanted and created the perfect, perfect, perfect floral arrangements for us. I wish they had lasted forever because I don't know if I will ever find such a beautiful arrangement ever again now that I am home. On top of her beautiful creation, Laurel and her team are friendly and prompt - they helped our wedding go along without a hitch!!

Sent on 02/16/2011
  • bluemoonmary

Mary · Married on 09/18/2010

We have nothing but GREAT things to say about our whole experience with Adornments. Laurel was amazing to work with from day 1... completely professional, well-organized, and unbelievably talented. We have never seen more beautiful wedding flowers than the ones she created for our big day. She took care of all of the details, beautifying everything with her special touches. She knocked it out of the park!!!!

Sent on 09/20/2010

jackie · Married on 06/04/2010

Laurel coordinated as well as did our flowers and decor. . . I am in love with her. I think that she's a genius. Best decision I made. She's a 47 on this scale of 5.

Sent on 06/25/2010
  • Jaime

Jaime · Married on 05/22/2010

Laurel from Adornments is very very very talented!! When I looked through some of her stuff before choosing a florist, I just KNEW I had to have her help make our day beautiful! And that she did!!! She really captured my ideas and inspiration and turned a regular banquet room into a beautiful display! She picked out the COOLEST flowers for our centerpieces (I love billy balls and scabiosa pods!!!), and chose the most beautiful flowers for our bouquets, complete with my favorite succulents! Her creativity is contagious, and just talking with her about flowers is so much fun.

Sent on 06/03/2010

Amy · Married on 08/29/2009

Flowers and bouquets were beautiful! Laurel was great to work with and really listened to what I wanted. She went above and beyond creating the perfect look!

Sent on 09/24/2009
  • via

viola · Married on 08/16/2009

The flowers were absolutely beautiful

Sent on 09/08/2009

Meisha · Married on 06/13/2009

What more can I say, but every detail was exquisite! From bouquets to boutonnieres to flower girl baskets to corsages to centerpieces to the cake...I was thrilled with every aspect. When a flower I had requested was not available to the quality standards they demand, they were able to substitute with an absolutely fabulous alternative. Not only are they fantastically creative and adept at achieving a myriad of styles and moods, but they are truly lovely people to work with. They add a nuanced refinement and distinction to everything they touch.

Sent on 01/13/2010

cori · Married on 12/06/2008

All I can say is I walked into my tent on my wedding night and cried. It was so beautiful, I couldn't have asked for anything better. Laurel and Eileen took an idea of what kind of wedding I was looking for and turned it into a masterpiece. I called them the morning after my wedding to sing their praises. They are so incredibly talented. I got married this past December, and met with all of the top florists in the area. No one was even close to Adornments. Turly a pleasure.... I would receommend their services to anyone and look forward to working with them again for another life celebration...Sincerely, Cori

Sent on 12/20/2008

Jennifer · Married on 02/16/2008

Adornments is amazing. They have fantastic vision. They can handle everything or help you find the right person in town. All of my guests loved the gorgeous, chic decor.

Sent on 10/25/2008
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 10/10/2015

Laurel and crew at Adornments are awesome! My wedding flowers and all of the arrangements were absolutely beautiful. Adornments Flowers & Finery is the best of the Central Coast!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Laurel is AMAZING! We were planning our wedding remotely and were only able to meet up a couple of times but she got our vision from our first conversation and pintrest board and took it to a level neither of us dreamed or imagined! We can't say enough about her execution and professionalism.

Sent on 11/08/2015

Kristy · Married on 06/06/2009

We were so pleased with the flowers from Adornments! The bouquets and centerpeices just made our wedding so beautiful! I think I got the most complements on the flowers the whole wedding. And Laurel is so great to work with!

Sent on 06/18/2009

Laurel was amazing to work with! I had all of these grand ideas and she was able to make them a reality. She worked well within our budget and really made our day amazing.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Deborah · Married on 09/27/2008

The most beautiful flowers, arrangements, and decor that you'll ever see. Leave it to them because their creativity and professionalism will come up with ideas that will be better than you can imagine. They are the best.

Sent on 10/07/2008

Tamara · Married on 09/09/2012

Laurel White of Adornments is a mind reader. lol. I know it sounds funny but somewhere the 10 year old in me believes that. I am sure it is because she has done so many events that the aesthetic aspect of her job is second nature, but it is surely impressive to me.
    My wedding was beautifully adorned. She helped me with my color palate for our wedding and dressed an already impressive space (Santa Margarita Ranch) splendidly.
    Everything was absolutely lovely!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Mitchell · Married on 06/21/2008

3.5

They were extremely helpful and the flowers were very pretty. They were flexible and it is important that you give them a budget to work with, so they can plan within it.

Sent on 05/07/2009