Adorned Occasion LLC Reviews

28 | Saint Peters, MO

28 Reviews for Adorned Occasion LLC

Chrisy · Married on 05/14/2016

Farai was such a great vendor to work with. I rented 2 backdrops and gold chargers. She was always responsive to my questions, ideas, and changes. On the day of, her staff appeared on time, set up quickly and nicely; everything was executed seamlessly and then picked up everything the next day with no issues. Not only was Adorned Occasions a great vendor to work with, with high quality products and services, but they had very reasonable prices as well.

Sent on 08/18/2016

Angelina · Married on 08/29/2015

Beautiful Decorations!!! We discussed the decorations beforehand, but the day of my wedding Farai surprised me. She knew exactly what I wanted and my decorations were even better than what we discussed. She really has a good sense of style.

Sent on 09/26/2015

Ashlee · Married on 05/16/2015

Everything was great and beautiful! Very nice to work with!!

Sent on 07/17/2015
  • User5192075 · 2+ years ago

adorned occasions has proven that they can offer exceptional services anywhere in the world, you had to cross an ocean for ours. weldone!

Sent on 06/20/2015

LaCreasia · Married on 11/07/2014

The delivery of rental, took a lot if stress off

Sent on 11/12/2014
  • Dexter and Fadzie

fadzai · event on: 10/04/2014

I will use them over and over. This is the best company I have dealt with. All my guests loved everything abt my shower. .

Sent on 10/06/2014

cushla · Married on 08/08/2014

Adorned Occasions is such an amazing company! I looked EVERYWHERE for these specific linens and all the other vendors were outrageously priced. Adorned Occasions had exactly what I was looking for at a very reasonable price. She was even very flexible; it just so happened that my MOH lived in STL (where Adorned Occasions is located) and she allowed my MOH to pick them up so I saved on shipping! I was worried that because I was basically renting these linens blind that maybe it wouldn't be exactly what I wanted or in bad condition but they were perfect and in amazing condition!

Sent on 10/01/2014

The reception hall was elegant and beautiful! The addition of Adorn's navy sashes & table covers added the perfect touch! Everyone was commenting on it's magical touch including the hotel event planner and the bakery owner.

Sent on 10/12/2014

Sarah · Married on 07/19/2014

I had a WONDERFUL experience renting my wedding linens & chair covers from Adorned Occasions! They provided exceptional customer service, were quick to respond to any of my questions, and delivered a quality product. Their prices were very reasonable and I would HIGHLY recommend their services to anyone looking to rent for an upcoming event. I felt lucky to have found such a great vendor.

Sent on 10/17/2014

Kimberly · Married on 05/24/2014

They did an excellent job! I was very pleased!

Sent on 05/28/2014
  • User4440933 · event on: 03/22/2014

This vendor is exceptional. The owner worked well within my budget. This vendor is very professional, extremely helpful and I will and have recommended to my friends and family.

Maidei · event on: 01/25/2014

My engagement party was a destination event that had to be held 1 week earlier than the scheduled date. Despite the pressure of organizing the event on such short notice (less than 2 days to organize everything on site!), the quality of the event was never compromised. Farai Machina of Adorned Occasions LLC was flexible, and kind enough to be on site personally to ensure that everything was done properly. The linens, decor, party favors and Dolce Bliss set up was absolutely stunning! My fiance and I received so many compliments on what a beautiful event we had, but it was all thanks for Farai's creative eye and hard-work! She did everything from helping us pick out the colours, to setting up the event on the day. She always engaged us to ensure that we were happy with the way things were being done. We HIGHLY recommend her services! My fiance and I will definitely be hiring her again for our wedding!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Ngonidzashe · event on: 10/18/2013

The event came out beautifully. I look forward to working with Adorned Occassions again in the near future.

Sent on 10/06/2014
  • del

del · Married on 10/11/2013

The linens were perfect for my event. I could not have asked for more!!!

Everyone worked with me and helped tailor to my special request. Awesome company to work with

Sent on 10/21/2013

Van-Anh · Married on 09/29/2013

Farai was great! We received a great priced for 250 chair covers and sashes. She also was able to refer us for uplightings and monogram gobo light. Our wedding was absolutely a dream come true and Adorned Occasions made it happen!! I definitely recommend anyone who has a party to plan to contact Adorned Occasions. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Maynard · event on: 05/04/2013

Great service and a very professional company. Our event would not have been the same without her attention to detail. I highly recommend Adorned Occasions for making your social event more classy.

Sent on 10/11/2014

Josephine · event on: 05/03/2013

Excellent service. Pays great attention to detail.

Sent on 10/19/2014

Mrs · Married on 12/17/2011

We gave Adorned Occasion a brief of what we wanted and they exceeded our expectations. The shipping was always on time and they gave us great samples were had a hard time deciding. They took our dream and made it a reality for a great price!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Cassandra · Married on 04/19/2008

Adorned Occasions decorated for Women of Dominion three days event and we could not have asked for better service. The decor was fabulous and professionally done.  Even though Farai was donating the whole package to the ministry she did not cut any corners. We had a sit-down dinner on the 4th of July for over 300 people and Adorned Occasions turned the Hilton conference room into a 5 star luxurious restaurant. We highly recommend Adorned Occasions for decor at your next event.

Sent on 07/10/2015

Amber · Married on 06/04/2016

Farai was absolutely phenomenal! She was there every step of the way and wanted to make sure our day was everything we needed it to be. I was out of state planning long distance so being able to entrust her with details was huge for me! I can't tell her enough how much I truly appreciated her!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Mya · Married on 09/26/2014

It was truly a pleasure working with Adorned Occasions LLC. Professional, promt, and flexible!

Sent on 10/01/2014

When we first met with Farai, I just knew my event was going to be great. She sat down with us, showed us what she had, and gave us some ideas of things. Her price was unbelievable, and she was so friendly. When I arrived to the reception, I was BLOWN away by how the tables and chairs looked. I had a vision of what I was thinking, and she far exceeded that. I would recommend Farai to anyone.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Teela · Married on 07/03/2015

The staff is very friendly. The décor is amazing. The owner offers free consultations which are helpful.

Sent on 05/05/2015

Farai is amazing. This company offers a great value in linens. We used them for overlays, napkins, and chair sashes and they were beautiful. They were all taken care of and we had no issues. they even gave us a bag for all the dirty stuff to go in during clean up. They have a rainbow of colors and fabrics. You cant go wrong using Adorned Occasions!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Dawn · Married on 06/07/2014

Adorned Ocassions was not only able to meet my expectations but they were also able to pull my ceremony & reception decor together with less than a months notice.