Adorn Brides Reviews

77 Reviews for Adorn Brides

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2018

Beautiful jewelry, great experience

I rented earrings from Adorn for my wedding day. Nadine did a consultation with me ahead of ordering the earrings, and she put together several suggested combinations of jewelry options, specifically with my wedding dress. I was surprised to get this level of individual attention, since the jewelry is a delivery service, and it made it such an easy experience. Delivery of the earrings ahead of the wedding was a seamless experience, and they were absolutely gorgeous. Couldn't be happier with Adorn!!

Very great experience here. Highly recommend!

Jackie · Married on 05/09/2015

I was really happy with my decision to use Adorn for my wedding jewelry. I'd had a vague picture in my mind of the earrings I wanted to wear for the big day, and searched all over the place to find something that hit the mark, with no luck. I learned about Adorn through a magazine article, and was thrilled that one of their pieces (the Miles earrings) were exactly what I'd been picturing! The process of renting was really easy -- customer service was responsive, the instructions were clear, and everything went according to plan (my jewelry arrived 2 days before my wedding, and I had to send it back on the following Monday). The earrings were even more gorgeous in person -- really high quality, and the fact that they were real diamonds made a big difference in giving them a little something extra. Plus, an easy way to take care of my "something borrowed"!

• er.jhj2014

Erika · Married on 08/09/2014

I had found a headband I absolutely loved, but where I am Canadian I am unable to rent from Adorn. They still had one brand new one in stock so they offered to sell it to me for the retail price, in which I purchased it. It came in the mail within a very reasonable amount of time packaged very safely in tissue paper, bubble wrap and then inside the box. The only thing I was disappointed about was they had said they were going to provide me with a few extra crystals, and there was none in the package, but that won't take away from the rating, as it was an overall good experience.

Just got my package today. My jewelry was very secure within it! And so beautiful. Wearing this in 2 days....so excited! Nadine was very helpful and the coupon code ( Adornjewelry ) worked too. I'm so excited!!!!!!!!

Excellent experience, great attentive service! The jewelry is gorgeous. Sending the jewelry back is really simple. I can't recommend renting jewelry highly enough - Thank you!!!!

P.S - the code Adornjewelry at checkout got me 10% off (yay and thanks!)

Renting jewelry was the best decision. You get amazing ct diamond pieces which look brand new! It was very hygenic and Nadine was amazing explaining the process to me. It was a very simple and easy process and the Shaye earrings and the Spencer necklace went perfectly well together. I was really pleased with the look and the timeliness of the delivery. Definitely rent!

After researching/stalking this for what seemed like an eternity, I decided to go for it and rent the "Shaye" earrings. They were the prettiest, sparkliest earrings I have ever seen. Definitely worth it, and the whole process really is as easy as everyone says it is! I just wish I could have kept them forever.

Oh and I used the code given below for the 10% discount (Adornjewelry) - it worked! To the lady that posted it, thanks!

• User3019277 · 2+ years ago

I am so happy with the service I received I felt compelled to rave about it :-) I normally don't do this kind of thing!

What can I say? Thank god for the internet - I would have never known I could rent my wedding jewelry otherwise! The entire process was straightforward, hassle-free, and so easy. Nadine is really helpful too. I can't wait to get my wedding pictures back (I rented the Budding Necklace and Budding Earrings)!!!!!

I also found a coupon for 10% that worked (icing on the cake!). It was: Adornjewelry & I used it at the checkout. If you're on the fence about renting wedding jewelry, I say DO IT DO IT DO IT! You'll love it.

• Kim

Kim · Married on 09/29/2012

Ladies, don't spend a fortune on wedding jewelry and don't buy the cheap stuff to wear on your wedding day. Rent it! I had an epiphany after finding Adorn's site TWO WEEKS before my wedding. Nadine did an amazing job, quickly putting together looks for me to show me what my dress would look like with the pieces she had in stock. My photographer and I quickly made a choice based on what would look great with the dress and photograph well. Nadine was very communicative and amazing to work with. The jewelry was overnighted to me, I received it in plenty of time for my wedding, the instructions for returning it were clear and the whole process was so easy. HIGHLY recommended for ladies who want to look like a million dollars on their wedding day but don't want to spend that amount of money!

Michelle · Married on 09/21/2012

I rented Bailey earrings and necklace, and Clark bracelet for my wedding. They were the perfect final touches, so beautiful yet dainty. I have never seen jewelry so beautiful in my entire life! Wearing all those diamonds made me feel like a million bucks, and I showed off to everyone. I felt so glamorous. It was so easy and affordable to use Adorn. I spoke with the owner as well and she was just as excited as I in how much I will love wearing the jewelry on my wedding day. Very convenient use of UPS as well. I will definitely use Adorn again, and recommend it to everyone! This is the way to go for real and affordable jewelry. Thank you Adorn!

Please let me know where I can send a wedding photo with the jewelry on so you can use it on your website if you wish.
    Thanks
    Michelle

• Skylar

Skylar · Married on 07/28/2012

Hi brides!
    www.adorn.com is a a wonderful way to rent real fabulous diamonds for such an amazing rate! I couldn't decide if I wanted to purchase costume jewelry or actually rent the real thing.
    However, after viewing their stunning collection the choice became so simple to me! After long consideration and a free fantastic consult from Adorn I have chosen to rent the gorgeous Stevenson Earrings (http://www.adorn.com/diamond-drop-earrings-o33.aspx)!! Adoring them completely!!! Using Adorn201210 saved me 10% - I am one happy lady! Thanks Adorn :)

Sarah · Married on 06/16/2012

I was more excited to put on my jewelry from Adorn then I was to put on my wedding dress! I loved loved loved the necklace and bracelet I borrowed. My only complaint was that I had to return the items.

I was trying to find pieces I could integrate with some family jewelry I was wearing. I signed up to talk with a consultant and spoke with Nadine. She was super nice and was able to speak with me in the evening, which I appreciate as a working girl. I explained a little what I was thinking of and the pieces that caught my eye. She emailed me pictures of pieces together. She then made sure that I knew of every discount available. (I believe there is a weddingwire one or you receive one if you talk with a consultant.)

I took a little bit of time deciding. Nadine checked in a few times to see if she could answer any questions. Personally, this really felt like they valued my business without ever crossing over to being pushy. Finally I made my order and then starting waiting.

Nadine and I spoke again a few days before the wedding. She went over the delivery and return instructions and asked which card to put the security hold on. Once again, I had a pleasant experience talking to her and really liked that I was dealing with one person the whole time.

The jewelry arrived first thing in the morning, the Thursday before my wedding. It was so pretty I put it on over my pjs. I loved it! On the day of the wedding, my mom who originally didn't understand the renting diamond concept started crying once I showed her the necklace. So pretty it brought my mom to tears!

The whole day, I kept receiving compliments on the necklace. It was a show stopper! My great-aunt offered to take it off my hands after I was done.

Overall I had an amazing experience with Adorn. I also loved that they gave me some coupons to pass along to other brides. My engaged friend was very excited about this and will be rented from them in the future. Thank you Adorn and Nadine!

Nadine went beyond the call of duty and provided exceptional service. She helped us select the perfect pieces ( we sent her pictures of the wedding gown...she sent back suggestions of several possibilities that she felt would compliment the dress.) She located an island postal service (destination wedding) and arranged that they call us at our beach house once the jewelry arrived. Adorn was professional, super helpful and did I mention... the jewelry was spectacular!! Effortless experience/extraordinary jewelry!

Sent on 06/25/2012

Adorn Brides's reply:

Thank you so much for the glowing review! I'm so happy we were able to help with the complete look and add some sparkle to your day! The Adorn Team

John · Married on 01/14/2012

Adorn jewelry rental was AMAZING! My wife was already a gorgeous bride but with over $65,000 worth of jewelry that she rented for pennies on the dollar she looked incredible! We cannot say enough about how wonderful Adorn was to work with. They have an amazing collection of pieces and were very customer friendly. Their delivery and return service is exceptionally user friendly and the quality of the jewelry was absoultely Class A++. We will go back to Adorn for other special events!

Sent on 03/28/2012

Adorn Brides's reply:

Thank you so very much for the lovely review. The photo's you sent into Adorn.com were stunning, your wife has such natural beauty & exquisite taste and we were so proud to part of your special day!
  • mamandy

Mandy · Married on 01/13/2012

The matching diamond necklace and earrings from Adorn were beautful! It made my wedding day perfect. My mother and I both used Adorn and would recommend them to anyone.

Tara · Married on 11/05/2011

I was so happy to be wearing $10,000 earrings on my special wedding day! I probably will never again wear a dress that costs as much as it did and having the rental jewelry added to my overall beautiful look. The customer service at Adorn is beyond and makes renting something so expensive less stressful. For the price it was totally worth it. I would highly recommend Adorn jewelry and would use them again for another formal event.

Bonnie · Married on 09/20/2011

Awesome and unique service. Couldn't have achieved a million dollar look without some of their jewelry. Some of my clients say the same about this place, too.

Prices are good, too, as well as their selection. Will continue to recommend these guys as they did a fine job for my wedding!

Mary · Married on 08/27/2011

Gorgeous jewelry and amazing service. Highly recommend.

christine · Married on 06/18/2011

I wanted some special jewelry for my wedding day, but didn't want to spend a huge sum of money on something that I would likely wear once. My friend suggested Adorn. There was so many beautiful pieces of jewelry to pick from. I selected an unique bib necklace (Budding Necklace) and a more simplistic pair of earrings (Hartley Earrings). I received tons of compliments and all for a fraction of the price. Plus, it is so easy to return the jewelry. You just mail it back in the pre-paid overnight envelope provided. I would highly recommend Adorn to anyone looking for that special statement piece.

Rosie · Married on 04/01/2011

I was a little skeptical at first, I didn’t know anyone who used the service before. Adorn shipped the jewelry just as they promised. I was so happy on my wedding day with the jewelry. The Lighton Necklace and Chadwick Bracelet added just the right touch I wanted! I shipped back the pieces the very next day just as easy as I received them. Not only would I recommend Adorn to any bride looking for a little more frost on their wedding day, I would use them again for any other special occasion!

THANKS ADORN!

• F

Fredericka · Married on 10/17/2010

I rented The Abbot Earrings and Coleman Pendent Necklace for my wedding day. I placed my security deposit nine months in advance of my date. When I received them I was so excited. Both pieces were beautiful!!! I simply adore pear shaped jewelry. Having expensive jewelry really made me feel even more like a princess. A special thanks to you Valinda V. for all your help. Mrs. Gomez 10/17/10

Sent on 04/19/2011

Adorn Brides's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate it. I will pass on your lovely comments to Val V. We love working with brides and you have just made our day! Thanks so much.
  • Diamond

Wendy-Leah · Married on 10/02/2010

I couldnt expect more!!!

Gina · Married on 07/03/2010

Use Adorn Brides!!! It's absolutely worth their low prices to rent real diamonds, especially compared to the price of buying fake costume jewelry, which costs nearly as much. I received a ton of compliments on my jewelry. The process was quick and easy and seamless. I changed my mind several times in the months leading up to my wedding, and they were very patient with me and processed all of my changes immediately. I was thrilled with the final product. Also, I was in New York City at one point and able to visit their showroom, which I highly recommend if you have the chance. They allow you to take pictures and try everything on. I'm so glad I used this company!

Eileen · Married on 05/22/2010

The jewelry was so beautiful! I got the Coleman pendant and Clemons earrings which looked beautiful with my heavily beaded and embroidered wedding dress. It was delivered on schedule as promised. I felt like a million bucks!