Adora Event Rental Reviews

16 | Middletown, OH

16 Reviews for Adora Event Rental

Jennifer · Married on 01/05/2019

Beautiful Reception Space

For my daughter's small family-oriented wedding (70 guests), I hired Adora rentals. Corey and her team did an outstanding job turning a seemingly drab church space into a beautiful and elegant reception. They took care of the seat covers, table cloths, overlays and even the centerpieces. They helped with the table arranging as well.
    My daughter and her husband loved how everything turned out. I received many compliments by the guests. Those from the church were surprised by the transformation. The ladies of Adora were genuine, kind and courteous during the entire process. They made me feel like part of their family. I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Nicole · Married on 07/14/2015

A very pleasant experience with Adora. We rented chair covers and sashes and they were beautiful. They went above and beyond even helping teach my Grandmother how to tie the chair sashes.

Sent on 08/02/2015

Lori · Married on 11/19/2011

The linens looked great! Eleni accommodated all of our special requests from sample colors to our special tablecloths. The chair covers completed the look at our reception. Adora's sage green was the perfect color for our beach themed reception in November!

Sent on 01/02/2012

Patricia · Married on 10/30/2010

Adora Event Rental was the best pick for the wedding rentals. Eleni was professional and extremely helpful in making suggestions to give a clear picture of the look that was wanted for the reception. As a result, the chair covers and napkins were stunning at the reception. We had many comments on how well everything coordinated and how beautiful the venue was. We would recommend Eleni and Adora Event Rentals to any bride who wants the best at a fair cost.

Sent on 01/29/2011

tammy · Married on 10/16/2010

Eleni was great to work with. Everything was as promised at affordable prices! Would highly recommend for any occasion, will use again!!

Sent on 01/25/2011

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2010

What a great company to work with. The candelabras we rented were absolutely gorgeous; very grand. The lines were nice and they did a great job setting everything up in a timely manner and coordinating with my florist, venue, and lighting vendors. Best value in town for sure!

Sent on 10/05/2010
  • Candice

Candice · Married on 08/20/2010

I know exactly where to rent linens for the rest of my life. So so so so perfect!!!!!!

Sent on 09/08/2010

Shannon · Married on 09/19/2009

This was one of the easiest decisions I made during the wedding planning process. The prices were perfect and the colors we needed were stunning on the linens. Couldn't have asked for a better company to work with.

Sent on 10/14/2009

Holly · Married on 12/22/2007

The chair covers that we ordered really transformed our hotel banquet hall into something special. Adora event rental was flexible and let us pick up and drop off the linens to save money and also let us put on the covers ourselves.

Sent on 09/28/2008

Mary · Married on 02/14/2009

I used Adora for My wedding on Valentines day this year. They Delivered everything on time and were easy to work with. I was able to have friends set the chair covers up to save that cost. Of course, we used red and white and it looked perfect!

Sent on 04/15/2009

Deena · Married on 10/25/2008

Adora was so flexible and inexpensive. I did not think that I would be able to fit chair covers into my budget but I did! They have a great selection of sash and napkin colors as well. I had a fall themed wedding and used about 3 different color combos of sashes and napkins and it all looked so perfect!

Sent on 02/03/2009

Jessica · event on 11/05/2011

Eleni at Adora Event Rentals is officially in my top tier of event professionals I choose to work with. From providing the most perfect samples from which to choose to on-site visits and ultimatly helping in set up our event, she knocked it out of the park!

Sent on 01/23/2012

Elaine · Married on 06/11/2011

We contracted with Adora Rentals for linens for my daughter's wedding. They could not have been nicer during the process for picking out the linens, and the day of the wedding, they were there on time, set beautiful tables and chairs, (the bows on the chairs were tied perfectly) and then came back to collect everything the next day. I did not have to do anything! Elena and her staff were friendly and very easy to work with. I would definitely recommend them and will certainly use them again in the future. Thanks Elena and staff for setting up a beautiful room!! It really was beautiful!! Elaine Bollin

Sent on 01/20/2012

Kayla · Married on 10/22/2011

3.5

Very helpful and nice service!

Sent on 01/30/2012

Leah · Married on 12/31/2010

4.2
      2.0

I loved the look of the chair covers and the cost was reasonable!

Sent on 01/26/2011

Kristin · Married on 10/02/2010

3.5
      3.0

I was over-all impressed with Adora Event Rentals. Everything looked beautiful!

Sent on 03/18/2011