15 Reviews for Adora Event Rental

A very pleasant experience with Adora. We rented chair covers and sashes and they were beautiful. They went above and beyond even helping teach my Grandmother how to tie the chair sashes.

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/14/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The linens looked great! Eleni accommodated all of our special requests from sample colors to our special tablecloths. The chair covers completed the look at our reception. Adora's sage green was the perfect color for our beach themed reception in November!

Profile Picture Lori, 11/19/11, 10 Reviews
4.7

Very helpful and nice service!

Profile Picture Kayla, 10/22/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We contracted with Adora Rentals for linens for my daughter's wedding. They could not have been nicer during the process for picking out the linens, and the day of the wedding, they were there on time, set beautiful tables and chairs, (the bows on the chairs were tied perfectly) and then came back to collect everything the next day. I did not have to do anything! Elena and her staff were friendly and very easy to work with. I would definitely recommend them and will certainly use them again in the future. Thanks Elena and staff for setting up a beautiful room!! It really was beautiful!! Elaine Bollin

Profile Picture Elaine, 6/11/11, 1 Review
4.2

I loved the look of the chair covers and the cost was reasonable!

Profile Picture Leah, 12/31/10, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Adora Event Rental was the best pick for the wedding rentals. Eleni was professional and extremely helpful in making suggestions to give a clear picture of the look that was wanted for the reception. As a result, the chair covers and napkins were stunning at the reception. We had many comments on how well everything coordinated and how beautiful the venue was. We would recommend Eleni and Adora Event Rentals to any bride who wants the best at a fair cost.

Profile Picture Patricia, 10/30/10, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Eleni was great to work with. Everything was as promised at affordable prices! Would highly recommend for any occasion, will use again!!

Profile Picture tammy, 10/16/10, 1 Review
4.1

I was over-all impressed with Adora Event Rentals. Everything looked beautiful!

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/2/10, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

What a great company to work with. The candelabras we rented were absolutely gorgeous; very grand. The lines were nice and they did a great job setting everything up in a timely manner and coordinating with my florist, venue, and lighting vendors. Best value in town for sure!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/2/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I know exactly where to rent linens for the rest of my life. So so so so perfect!!!!!!

Profile Picture Candice, 8/20/10, 13 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This was one of the easiest decisions I made during the wedding planning process. The prices were perfect and the colors we needed were stunning on the linens. Couldn't have asked for a better company to work with.

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/19/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I used Adora for My wedding on Valentines day this year. They Delivered everything on time and were easy to work with. I was able to have friends set the chair covers up to save that cost. Of course, we used red and white and it looked perfect!

Profile Picture Mary, 2/14/09, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Adora was so flexible and inexpensive. I did not think that I would be able to fit chair covers into my budget but I did! They have a great selection of sash and napkin colors as well. I had a fall themed wedding and used about 3 different color combos of sashes and napkins and it all looked so perfect!

Profile Picture Deena, 10/25/08, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The chair covers that we ordered really transformed our hotel banquet hall into something special. Adora event rental was flexible and let us pick up and drop off the linens to save money and also let us put on the covers ourselves.

Profile Picture Holly, 12/22/07, 5 Reviews