Adkins Island Reviews

14 | New Albany, IN

14 Reviews for Adkins Island

Carrie · Married on 10/10/2015

We found Adkins Island Photography online. We had a very intimate informal wedding at our home and wanted just some no-frills photos to commemorate the blending of our two families. Dante, our photographer, came to the house the week of the wedding to get a scope of the yards and the home, and was just a joy to work with the very first meeting. THe day of the wedding he was there early, was unbelievably helpful, chipper, and just blended in with the rest of our friends. Our family commented on how great of a guy he was, and we really felt like he was a part of our day, and not just an outsider looking in. He listened to exactly what we wanted in photos as well as putting on his own twist, and we couldn't be happier! CD came in the mail yesterday and we are just so thrilled with how they came out. LOTS of laughter and smiles as well as the intimate moments, the beautiful shots of our kids enjoying the festivities and the surprised looks of our guests when they realized they were walking into a wedding! Dante captured all of the moments that we would like to remember of this amazing day. Thank you for meeting our needs and our budget. We couldn't be more satisfied. Dante, you are always welcome in our home!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Jessica · Married on 05/23/2015

Everything was great! Adkins was very professional and prompt- we got our photo disk in the mail shortly after the wedding. Dante took some awesome pictures- including a classic one of the guys with flames in the background :)

Sent on 07/13/2015

Wonderful , was more than satisfied!!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Janel · Married on 10/18/2014

Brandon and Michelle were great to work with. I researched photographers for two months before I found Adkins Island. Choosing your wedding photographer is a very important decision. We couldn't be happier with our photos and overall experience. Thank you. Jeffrey & Janel Lane

our photos and overall experience

Sent on 11/26/2014

Gregg · Married on 07/26/2014

The pictures turned out better than we could have imagined. Adkins island is a very professional and responsive business. They are top notch. The photographer captured every moment we wanted and more. She was very professional and had great ideas! We would defiantly recommend this comoany. Great value as well!

Sent on 09/17/2014

A friend recommended Adkins Island to me when I was looking for a photographer. The prices were amazing so I was sold. We ended up going with engagement pictures, photo booth & 10 hours of photography on our wedding day and only paid $1500. It wasn't only a great value but Michelle was amazing at making sure she captured every picture I wanted & every little detail of our
    special day. The photo booth was also a hit. Everyone had a blast picking out different props and taking silly pictures. The best part of it was when we got the CD back of all the photo booth pictures. It was interesting to see what pictures were taken.

Sent on 07/22/2015

Gemma · Married on 01/08/2014

Great, professional but personal service. Took some beautiful photographs and we are very happy.

Sent on 01/24/2014

I am so glad we found Adkins Is! The quality and professional service we received was tailored exactly to our wedding, photography requests and finally, in 2013, a company offered this level of quality with amazing value! We had a very small, modern, yet traditional wedding at an elegant venue. We wanted professional, modern photography that captured the beauty and emotions of OUR event, not someone else's idea of standard posed pictures. Adkins' photographer captured exactly that and was professional and flexible to work with. The ability to purchase the disc and have family members create their own 'memories' was also a big plus. I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 01/16/2014

Ashley · Married on 04/13/2013

What a fantastic job Liz our photographer did. Our photo's turned out AMAZING. There was not one picture that I didn't like! Thank you for the wonderful pictures!!!!

Don't let the fact that they are extremely affordable scare you away from considering Adkins Island!!!!

Sent on 05/08/2013

Our photographer was amazing! Michelle was very fun to work with and kept up with my crazy bunch. I am so happy she got some key shots I hadn't even requested and was even able to have some ready for viewing less than a week after our wedding. She was very professional and I never noticed her presence during the ceremony and other key events. I look forward to working with her in the future!

Sent on 09/29/2012

Katie · Married on 06/05/2012

I had a destinatin wedding then returned home for a reception. Adkins Island provided my reception photography and DJ services. That was a benefit in itself, dealing with one company/person to get two of the big "wedding services" taken care of at the same time. Second I have to go with the "bang for your buck" We got a top package, photography, and a travel fee (they traveled 2.5 hours from their home) for less than DJ alone for average package in Cincinnati area. My guest were not your dancing crowd but I feel they gave it their all to get them out on the dance floor. Many of my guests commented they were always coming out into the crowd to make sure everyone was happy. Even at the end of the night offered some dance review as I had forgotten. The live video, tv for picture etc was a great addition to your "normal" DJ services. The photography was great as well. My wedding pictures were already done at an earlier date so I sort of left it up to her to take pics of her choice and she did a great job! She seems to be the type that will do whatever you want and offer good advice as needed. A great experience for us none the less!

Sent on 07/15/2012

Alison · Married on 06/02/2012

Phenomenal!!!! Adkins Island Photography was nothing less than spectacular. We greatly appreciated how quick they were to respond to all of our inquires and questions. The fact that we live out of state was a bit "nerve wracking" but after all of conversations,I was not worried at all about what would happen on our Big Day. They gave us fantastic ideas for our photos we never would have thought of and EVERY SINGLE PICTURE TURNED OUT EXCELLENT! I have recommended them to numerous people and will continue to. Their friendly, yet extremely professional demeanor, was exactly what we were looking for. We couldn't have asked for better prices or better people to work with. I don't plan on getting married again but if I do I will definitely use them again! Thank you so much Adkin's Island Photography for your fantastic work :)

Sent on 06/25/2012

Pretty good quality video for an excellent price!

Sent on 09/11/2014

3.0

We feel that the pricing was high considering the only thing you receive is a disk. At least a few prints would have been a nice touch.

Sent on 09/15/2014