Weddings by Adina Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Devan
    Devan T. Married on 10/15/2022

Nothing but the best

Adina was phenomenal, I'm so glad we choose her to photograph our special day. From the engagement shoot to the wedding day she was amazing. Her and Max made sure everyone was comfortable and having a good time while being photographed. I don't have the words to emphasize how amazing they were. I would recommend Adina and her team to anyone looking for a photographer for their wedding
    Brittney R. Married on 09/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Wedding Photographer on the Coast!

Adina captured our engagements and our wedding photos beautifully! She is a pleasure to be around and made our experience very personable. I would highly recommend her for ALL of your photography needs!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Anne Married on 10/30/2021

Adina is The Best!

Adina is amazing. She was so enjoyable to work with. She arrived at our venue and immediately started to work her magic. She captured our entire day and more than we could ask for. She is so professional and fun to work with. We had our photos so fast and we couldn’t love them more. If you want amazing photos and an amazing photographer to work with then she is your person.
    Megan M. Married on 10/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Cherished, intimate wedding photos!

I helped my friend organize an intimate wedding in Pensacola, FL in a very short time frame due to sensitive family circumstances, and we are so thankful that we were able to connect with Adina! She was responsive, flexible, kind, and made everyone feel at ease. Her portfolio is gorgeous and my friend's pictures will be cherished forever.
  • Anna
    Anna K. Married on 02/27/2021

Exceptional in Every Way

Adina did an amazing job! We are so incredibly grateful for the beautiful photos she captured of our special day. She showed up on time, was very professional and immediately began working her magic. She kept communication from the moment we booked her 5 months out to the wedding day. Our day was preserved in unforgettable and beautiful photos. She was well worth the money and we highly recommend Adina!

Weddings by Adina's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was truly a pleasure working with you and James! All the best to you guys! Love, Adina
    Erica A. Married on 10/31/2020

She is great!

I found Adina on this site randomly as I was scrolling through tons of photographers, I chose her after looking through what must have been thousands of portfolios and felt like her quality was exactly what I wanted with both posed and candid photos at a reasonable price! She absolutely didn't disappoint! Throughout the entire planning process she was always responsive and willing to be flexible, she even offered to travel to Nashville to shoot our engagement photos which unfortunately didn't get to happen due to COVID but she still made up for it in our package. The entire day she was a joy to work with, very good at directing everyone to what they needed to be doing and keeping us on track and also very friendly and fun. She was with us the entire day but did a great job of being in the background so we barely noticed her and her second shooter once the ceremony and reception were underway. After the wedding she was able to send me a preview early so I could do Christmas cards and she had our entire gallery done within a month! I honestly can't say enough great things about her or her work! I would 100% recommend her to anyone.
    Kimberly D. Married on 09/05/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

Adina was absolutely amazing!!! My daughter and her husband-to-be were immediately comfortable with Adina and really loved her ideas and guidance ... and all of that comes through in the pictures. Adina arrived on time and immediately started assessing what locations would be best for pictures, etc. ... and it wasn't easy because the wedding was at our home rather than a well-designed wedding venue ... but she made it all work and captured amazing views and details! I would HIGHLY recommend Adina ... she is so incredibly talented and personable!
    Sarah K. Married on 08/07/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Adina is a phenomenal, professional photographer

We met with a couple different photographers and when we met with Adina she put us immediately at ease - she's easy to chat with, she had a great portfolio, and had the most experience. She was great at directing us to get the best shot and she's very communicative and pleasant to be around. Highly recommend!
    Andrew D. Married on 12/28/2019

Adina is Awesome!

Adina is an amazing person and an awesome photographer. Between her quick communication, to her professional attitude, to being relatable, friendly, and kind, she made our photography experience amazing.

Adina puts alot of thought behind her shots, her composition, and editing, and provides a clean look without over-editing and removing the character from the shots. She is super creative with using the surroundings in her shots, and we got a ton of fun, serious, and amazing shots to look at forever.

She is super attentive and detailed, and provides a ton of details for both the bride and groom - information that helped us plan and get ready to work with her, and made our day of breeze by easily.

I cannot stress enough how great working with Adina has been!
  • Kristen
    Kristen R. Married on 08/10/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing photography team for all of your professional photo needs!

Adina and her team are extraordinary photographers! We’ve worked with Adina for family portraits in the past, and when we decided to have our wedding in the Seattle area, we knew exactly who we’d ask to photograph our special day.

She was extremely collaborative throughout the planning process, helping us work through shot lists, visiting our location prior to the event to make sure she was familiar with it, etc. We did our engagement shoot a week before the wedding which was extremely helpful to warm us up for the Big Day (we did not need the images for our save the dates which is why we discussed waiting and Adina agreed it was a great idea).

Adina and her team arrived for our wedding day early and excited to get going. They were professional, fun and got everyone comfortable and happy in front of the camera.

The team took SO many pictures, and Adina did an incredible job making sure everything was captured. We didn’t have a traditional wedding party, only kids, and she and the team captured these cuties perfectly (including our fur baby!!) The day went by in a blink, and now we have so many amazing images to relive the best day of our lives (so far!)

We will continue to work with Adina and her team for other events and family moments. HIGHLY recommend her company for your wedding, engagement or any professional photography needs.
    Chelsey C. Married on 08/03/2019

Look no further!!

Adina (and team) were absolutely amazing from start to finish, and by far the best wedding investment we made! Adina was so fun to work with, and made us feel at ease while being photographed. Her work is fantastic - we LOVED all the photos she took, and the access gallery she provides is user friendly and very organized! Adina was very responsive throughout the entire process and was available to answer any and all questions I had - including questions about the timeline, and even what make-up is best for pictures!! You will NOT regret booking Adina as your wedding and/or engagement photographer! :)
  • Keiko
    Keiko L. Married on 07/05/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

It was great working with Adina!

My husband and I are not the kind of couple who like to be in the lime light. Adina made us feel so comfortable posing in front of the camera. She is super easy going and provided us with awesome photos to remember our special day. We will definitely be working with her again for any professional photography needs!
    Shurui Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing experience!

Adina was fantastic to work with. She was more than patient with us even though we're probably a little awkward and not used to being photographed as a couple. During the big day, Adina and J were responsive and reacted quickly to changing circumstances, definitely making our job much easier. The resulting photos are beautiful, and we especially like the fact that we can download them at will (unlike many other photographers). We highly recommend Adina. You won't be disappointed!
    Adrienne Married on 10/06/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! From the beginning, she's been helpful and reassuring. She was taking tons of pictures throughout the entire wedding, but she managed to stay out of site the entire time. I'd absolutely book her again!

Weddings by Adina's reply:

Thank you Devyn!! So happy to meet you and James, and grateful to be your photographer! Keep in touch! Hugs, Adina
    Katherine E. Married on 09/22/2018

Destination-- Orcas Island, WA

I am SO LUCKY to have found Adina! We spoke over the phone and after each conversation, I knew that she was exactly the photographer for us. Not only does she shoot GORGEOUS photos-- she is extremely well prepared and knowledgeable of the craft. This is something that is very hard to find and what truly makes a photographer great. Our wedding photos were fantastic and I couldn't have been more pleased. We also received our edited bundle shortly after, which brought tears to my eyes after viewing. Adina-- thank you for being part of our special day and an even bigger thanks for capturing all the memories. We will cherish these photos forever. Katherine & Robin, Orcas Island, WA wedding.
    Katyann Married on 08/25/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful Memories of Your Big Day!!

I booked Adina without meeting her in person first, purely based on her good reviews so I hope that this will help the next couple decide to book with her as well!
    Adina far exceeded my hopes and expectations. I was aiming to get a lot of candid photos and less posing photos so I didn't allocate a lot of time for posing pictures on our wedding day. With the time we did use, Adina got the job done with A LOT of great pictures of us with together, with our families, and with the wedding party. As the weeks after our wedding passed and I hadn't seen the pictures yet I was getting nervous...maybe asking for mostly candids was a bad idea. Candids can be very unforgiving (unflattering) and I wanted a lot of good pictures of course!
    When the pictures arrived (only 3-4 weeks later-amazing!) we were blown away by what Adina and her assistant were able to capture. BEAUTIFUL pictures of everyone. Everyone who saw the pictures said that they completely relived the day when they were looking through them. We are SO happy with the outcome.
    Besides beautiful pictures that we will cherish forever, Adina and her assistant were so wonderful to work with. From the first consultation, to the engagement session, and especially on the wedding day, Adina was so warm and professional. She quietly captures moments from the side and jumps in to give recommendations when she sees potential for a better photo.
    I'm so thankful we booked her for our wedding day and I'd highly recommend you do the same if you want to be able to relive all those amazing moments all over again, forever!
    Andrew H. Married on 08/18/2018

Highly recommend Adina

Adina is such a wonderful photographer. She is quick to respond, stylish, and affordable. It's clear that she is super talented and will work with you to capture your personalities in the photos. I cannot recommend her enough!
    Michelle T. Married on 08/11/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Delight to Work with & Great Photos!

We absolutely loved working with Adina! Her photos speak for themselves - we have amazing shots from our engagement session, getting ready pre-wedding, ceremony, and reception. She is wonderful at capturing the moment and feeling. Our dog is a big part of our life and we were impressed with how well she was able to wrangle big families and get great shots of everyone, including the dog!

Outside of just the pictures, Adina is a delight to work with. She had great advice and shared wedding wisdom with us in the very early stages of our planning. She's a wedding pro and day of jumped in to help the men figure out how to put on boutineers, pose everyone for the best shot, and help keep everyone calm and happy :)

If we were to go back and do the whole thing again, we'd definitely stick with Adina Preston as our photographer
    Kelsey Married on 06/16/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Adina is the BEST photographer in the wedding business. She captured our day perfectly and we couldn't be happier with our pictures. Adina and Danyelle were both professional, organized and timely. I highly recommend Adina for your wedding photography!
    Ed Married on 05/19/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    There are three reasons why you should save yourself a lot of time and just call Adina to book her for your wedding.

1. I'm a professional photographer who shoots commercial, portrait and artistic photography. When my daughter announced that she was getting married I asked my fellow photographers for a recommendation. Adina's name came up a lot. When I reviewed her portfolio I saw why.

I immediately saw that Adina has both an eye for photography and an understanding of light. Framing a shot and knowing how to use light to your advantage is a skill that takes years to master, which Adina has done.

I was very happy when my daughter also liked Adina but for different reasons. She liked that Adina captured and conveyed the emotion of the moment, which I agree with.

2. Adina's preparation with my daughter helped her to get ideas of what she wanted, where to go for the engagement photos, and how to schedule the wedding day to have plenty of time for great photos.

3. Adina and her assistant know how to blend into the background. During the wedding ceremony and at the reception Adina and her assistant were able to get great photos without being obvious. We were able to enjoy the ceremony without also being aware that we were being photographed.

I highly recommend Adina and think that you should contact her right now.
    Katie Married on 05/19/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She captured the love we felt perfectly

We loved our experience with Adina. We did both our engagement and wedding photos with her and she was one of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process. Both Adina and her second photographer, Jared, were very personable and easy to communicate with. We received our photos back quickly and they were perfect! She was able to capture the soft romance we wanted to feel on our wedding day. I cannot recommend Adina enough!
    Anna P. Married on 03/16/2018

Stress-free big day :)

Adina is so professional AND fun!!! I felt so secure as the bride knowing that from the engagement shoot all the way to post-wedding that Adina was on mine and Vlad's team and that she was committed to doing superb work the whole way. She is very easy to connect with, and I appreciate that she was crystal clear on what services she offers.

Vlad and I never took many pictures together when we were dating, so I was little nervous about being able to get those beautiful and romantic shots. Adina made it super easy for us, giving us pointers and taking the time to make sure we were positioned just right. Most of all, just who she is as a person helped us feel relaxed and act like ourselves in front of the camera :) (And she DID pose and catch some crazy romantic moments!!!!) Her second shooter is also so fun and easy going!

She has a Wedding Guide PDF that helped me get an idea of how to plan for pictures on the big day and actually for our entire wedding timeline. For any ladies out there that are freaking out because they've never planned a wedding before (I had only been a flower girl in a wedding and was one of the first of my girlfriends to get married) and decided to forego having a wedding planner, Adina's advice is SO helpful!!!

Post-wedding, Adina has a great setup for sharing the digital collection with friends and family and letting us create our dream physical album. I would highly recommend Adina to aaaany couple. She is fun, easy to work with, and a joy to share one of the most important days of your life with :) Enjoy the moment, ladies and gentlemen! Adina will capture all those special memories for you :)
    Amy B. Married on 09/15/2017

Best Photographer!

When searching for photographers I was immediately drawn to Adina's work, and I could not be happier with the decision to pick Adina to be the photographer for our wedding! My husband and I are not ones to take many pictures together, and so it was critical to find a great photographer who could work with our inexperience in front of the camera. Adina made everything so easy for our engagement pictures and the entire wedding day, and our wedding party and family also praised how great she was to work with. Thanks to Adina we have soooo many amazing pictures to treasure for years :)
  • Q
    Qian Married on 08/06/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I will give 100 stars if I could! Highly recommended, exceeded my expectation!

I searched for wedding photographers for a long time before I booked with Adina. I am a designer myself and work for a company that's kinda in the wedding business, so I really have very high expectation and standards when it comes to my own wedding photography. The moment I saw her work, I know that's how I want my wedding photos to be. The first time we met was actually our engagement photo session, she is so gentle, so nice and just makes us feel so relaxed during the entire photo session. When it comes to our wedding day, Adina and her partner were AMAZING! She brought LOTs of photography equipments and even got a time-lapse of how my big day was developed. Only after a week and half, all photos are ready for us to review and download. All of them are beautifully done! They really took tons of photos!

Awesome work, LOVE LOVE LOVE Adina!
illustration stars