17 Reviews for Adept Productions, LLC

16 Adept Productions, LLC Reviews

I was referred to Adept by my wedding coordinator at Haiku Gardens. I went to scope them out at a local street fair, and they had a lot of the people on the street dancing! So, that was an excellent sign for me! Canaan was easy to reach by email and text. We ordered our sound system for our outdoor wedding and our reception music as a package deal. He was willing to work with our budget, which was really kind! We had a live singer for our ceremony, and everything worked out fine on the day-of. My fiancé created a song list of all the songs we wanted played at our wedding. Canaan and his crew played them without any problems. He was flexible in working with our reception MC. Overall: Very good DJ and sound!

Profile Picture User5306364, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Had a destination wedding in Oahu at the Hilton Hawaiian Village last September. I know that there are so many other DJs and videographers in Oahu. But if you are looking for an awesome DJ and emcee for a reasonable price, go with Adept Productions. Best decision to pick them as our DJ and videographer for the wedding. This review is for the DJ and emcee.

The DJ is Canaan and he had a couple of other guys with him, but I did not get their names. First of all, Canaan has been amazing since the beginning. He is very responsive over the phone and email. I gave him a list of songs for the grand entrance and they were pretty last minute, but he pulled it off. He also played all the songs we loved and whatever was on the playlist we gave him. I wish the night was longer, so he could have played all of them. Everybody had a great time.

Kevin (Kevo) was our emcee and he was amazing! Super nice and super funny. Kept everyone entertained. He also helped me and gave me brilliant ideas for our wedding program. No dull or awkward moments during the whole thing. They also did our uplighting for the room and it was beautiful!

Profile Picture Karla, 9/21/14, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

They were always willing to accommodate our needs and more! I'm so glad I had this awesome group of guys taking care of me at my wedding!

Profile Picture Joshua, 5/25/14, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Very helpful and professional. Everything we wanted and needed for our wedding to go smoothly!

Profile Picture Chanie, 3/23/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wonderful and very attentive to bride and grooms vision. Played exactly what we asked for and very accommodating to us.

Profile Picture User3971440, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We are so happy to have chosen Adept Productions as our DJ and sound vendor. Their quality of service was great, both at the ceremony and reception! They knew their roles and delivered 110%. We were able to meet with them to discuss the details of the wedding, which made us more confident in our decision. They answered all our questions, also went above and beyond to meet our needs for the wedding. Very professional. We commend their flexibility as they were easy to work and communicate with, even with our last minutes changes and requests. We're very pleased and happy to have chosen them, would definitely recommend!!!

Profile Picture Charity, 8/10/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

My son's first birthday was a hit thanks to Adept Productions! We had it in our churches gathering hall and they were able to play appropriate music considering the venue. They played music that the kids and the older crowd both knew. The set-up was perfect and I was so grateful to our DJ, because he was very tentative and every time I needed to use the microphone he was ready for me. This company and their crew are one of the best and I will be using them for all my future events.

Profile Picture Kristi, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We met with Nick one month prior to our wedding with lots of special requests. He was so easy to work with. The day of the wedding, he fulfilled all of those requests flawlessly. We didn't want to leave the dance floor, because we were having so much fun. He is reliable, friendly, and great at listening. His timing was perfect - always on cue. We had a blast and would highly recommend him to all of our family and friends.

Profile Picture User3339016, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Adept Productions provided awesome services at a summer camp program for teens with cancer. We wanted the teens to have a memorable night and with the help of Adept Productions it was definitely a night that we will never forget! I am so blessed to have the opportunity to have had these great group of people come out and make everything so special for the teens! From the lighting, to the music everything was perfect! I will definitely tell everyone I know about Adept Productions and look forward to having them at our next event!

Profile Picture User3833564, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and i were so happy with our engagement and wedding photos. All of our guests were amazed at the unique movie poster that we had at our sign in table. Adept productions also did a wonderful job of providing DJ services at our reception. I recommend Adept Productions for all your special event needs!

Profile Picture LaTara, 4/27/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

A sure pleaser for our event! Guest requested contact information for their own events. I will only use adept productions for all my events! Very satisfied!!!!!!!

Profile Picture User3395690, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Quality, expertise, and great service for my live event. Adept does it all, and they do it beyond well.

Profile Picture Adriel, 3/16/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My wedding highlight video is absolutely amazing! He let me pick my wedding song and added live videos and sound clips. No matter how many times my husband and I watch it, we both tear up. If we show anyone our video, they tear up. It is something that we will have forever and I am so lucky that they made it for me. It is unlike any other wedding video that I have seen and I am in love with it. My pictures that were taken were beautiful and I am so proud to have them. I recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Abby, 2/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Our photographer was awesome... He was able to capture a picture of my son and me that my wife fell in love with! They were very professional and they were able to take the artsy photos that my wife was looking for. We will be using them as our photographers for all the important moments in our lives.

Profile Picture User3398950, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Everyone NEEEDS to go with this company, satisfaction guaranteed!

Profile Picture Lokelani, 10/20/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My company flew Canaan and Rey all the way to LA to take pictures of our 15th year in business celebration. It was well worth it to say the least!

Dave Shaw
VP, Phat Planet Music Inc.

Profile Picture Dave, 1/21/12, 1 Review