Adelaida Vineyards & Winery Reviews

9 | Paso Robles, CA

9 Reviews for Adelaida Vineyards & Winery

Holly · Married on 09/24/2016

I cannot express enough how amazing and perfect Adelaida was for us! We came here because the wines are stellar but it ended up being perfect for our wedding of 40 in every way. The ceremony site is stunning, the barrel room reception area is great, and the entire staff was so kind and helpful. We worked with Kaitlin who went above and beyond accommodating us and I am forever grateful. Our vendors all loved working with the staff, our guests loved the venue, and we have endless great memories of the place and our special day. THANK YOU!

Sent on 09/29/2016
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 09/22/2012

We got married on the hilltop at Adelaida. It is insanely beautiful. There is an amphitheatre that overlooks the valley. The venue fee was minimal, but you have the rent your own lighting and kitchen (depending on your caterer). The view is 100% worth it. Breathtaking.

Sent on 11/12/2012

Kate · Married on 09/04/2010

Working with Adelaida - and with Pati in particular - was one of the highlights of our wedding planning process. Not only is the Wedding Hilltop breathtaking in a way photos just can't capture (even long-time SLO county residents gushed about it), but you couldn't ask for more helpful, down-to-earth, and friendly people to work with. Oh, and don't forget the excellent wine!

Sent on 10/25/2010

Chananit · Married on 04/17/2010

Pati at Adelaida Cellars was super helpful with everything! We were planning our wedding reception from across the country (in Boston, MA) and Pati made everything extremely easy and effortless for us! She recommended the best chef/caterer in the area (Chef Charlie) and we had a beautiful wine/food pairing for our dinner that everyone was extremely impressed with. Pati set up the Adelaida tasting room beautifully according to our preferences and we essentially just showed up and enjoyed ourselves. Our family had a wonderful time, everyone loved the food and most importantly the wine. The staff was extremely hospitable and both Chef Charlie and Brandon (the Adelaida tasting room manager) explained each food and wine pairing that just made our mouths water.

The Adelaida estate is absolutely breathtaking with stunning views of rolling hills which includes vineyards and walnut trees. Adelaida is a gem and one of our favorite wineries -- I highly recommend it for your wedding or special event!

Sent on 06/29/2010

Caneel · Married on 10/10/2009

We found the PERFECT venue for our wedding at Adelaida Cellars' Hillside.
    If you are looking for a gorgeous, natural outdoor setting, this is the place for you.
    Pati Coehlo, Adelaida's event coordinating, is a joy to work with. She is professional, efficient, and on-top of everything, but also genuinely excited for you as you celebrate this special occasion. They don't try to gouge you on prices or hike up rates because they hear the word "wedding" - instead, they just deliver a perfect venue with great wine and lots of great help.
    We always loved this winery, and now we can't say enough about how lucky we were to have our ceremony there!

Sent on 10/14/2009

Ann · Married on 08/15/2009

Adelaida Cellars was the absolute perfect venue! The view from the ceremony location was absolutely beautiful and the barrel room was exactly as I imagined. Thank you to all that made our day so very special!!!

Sent on 01/04/2010

Nicole · Married on 02/15/2009

Brandon and I had a February wedding in 2009. Since it was still winter and we were unsure about having the wedding on the gorgeous hill that overlooks the walnut groves in case of rain, so we had the ceremony in the green house. Adelaida was very flexible since that was a last minute decision. The grounds are amazing. I absolutely couldn't see getting married anywhere else. This is one of my favorite spots in Paso Robles. The hilltop site is exquisite and the views are spectacular. Your wedding photos of the of the landscape in the background will be just stunning.
    We had the reception in the barrel room. Our wedding theme was "fiesta" and hung paper banners up above and put lights on the barrels. Since the floor is concrete we didn't have the added expense of a dance floor. Just lovely, the whole evening. They have room to setup a temp kitchen, plenty of restrooms and a great staff. I'd do it again. Same husband too.

Sent on 07/06/2011

natalie · Married on 08/07/2010

This venue is breath-taking! Have your wedding on the hill-top and reception in the barrel room. It is a perfect setting for an intimate group. Patti the venue coordinator was so helpful. She answered all of my questions, set up a bridal suite and was on-site the day before and during the event. Pati was very professional and easy to work with. Oh...and the wine is delicious. Brides, you should look at this venue for your wedding, the staff and location will not disappoint. Love a happy bride!

Sent on 09/26/2010

Shelley · Married on 05/30/2010

Being an event planner myself, I am truly thrilled when I meet someone like Pati who is simply a joy to work with. For our rehearsal dinner, Pati made us feel like family and helped to create such a warm and personal experience for all of our family and friends. I felt like I've know Pati for years, and greatly appreciated her thoughtfulness and attention to help make our rehearsal dinner special and memorable! Mahalo Pati and the entire Adelaida team!

Sent on 06/21/2010