Adél Amor Cosmetics Reviews

35 | Memphis, TN

35 Reviews for Adél Amor Cosmetics

Mallory · Married on 05/12/2018

Alex did a wonderful job and her prices are very reasonable! Everyone looked beautiful and our make up lasted all night! Alex was a lovely addition to my wedding team ????

Sent on 06/11/2018

Autumn · Married on 09/16/2017

Alex did an amazing job for my wedding. I would recommend her to anyone! Professional and knows what she is doing.

Sent on 09/29/2017

Lori · Married on 05/20/2017

Alex is an amazing makeup artist. And she uses her OWN photo-finish makeup line. I am throughly impressed! I would add a picture if I could. My photos turned out beautifully, and I know she was a big part in making that happen. I actually plan to purchase some of her makeup, which is available at The Ivory Closet on Madison. Amazing! Thank you Alex

Sent on 06/28/2017

Adél Amor Cosmetics's reply:

Thank you so much Lori! I am so happy that you are satisfied with your look. I am so glad that you love the make up products too! I look forward to seeing you in the future! :-)

hinal · Married on 03/25/2017

Alex was amazing and had no problem coming at the early hour of 4:30am for me and my family, very professional and very nice and energetic even at that early hour. I simply showed alex a picture of what i wanted and she did exactly that just by looking at the picture once, i would definitely recommend her to anyone who asks me for a make up artist and i will definitely be using her again for my upcoming wedding!!

Sent on 03/29/2017

Jessica · Married on 12/01/2016

Alex did an AMAZING job on my makeup. I have never looked so beautiful as I did on my wedding day.

Sent on 03/02/2017

Brittany · Married on 10/17/2015

Alex was fantastic! She was very thorough and we all really enjoyed working with her. I love that she listened to what I wanted and really acknowledged it.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Kellie · Married on 10/10/2015

Alexandra does amazing work. She did my makeup for my wedding this fall and I was so, so pleased with the result! (Not to mention she is super sweet and fun to work with in addition to being very talented). Also, the classic red lipstick is my new favorite shade (and I have an unhealthy amount of red lipstick).

Sent on 12/23/2015

Adél Amor Cosmetics's reply:

Thank you so so much for the review Kellie! I hope your day was as beautiful as you looked!!!! Congratulations!

Janina · Married on 09/05/2015

Alex was very accommodating while also being very skilled at her trade. She is a down to earth person who makes it clear she wants to first serve her clients and their needs/wishes. Additionally, her products seem to be of a great quality - overall making for a great experience on my special day!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Sarah Beth · Married on 08/29/2015

Alex did a wonderful job with my makeup and that of my wedding party. She was incredibly flexible as some in my party decided to do makeup at the last minute. She was fast and I never worried about my makeup the entire day of pictures or in the evening for my reception. Her line of cosmetics was great for a lengthy day of wedding photos and a natural looking finish.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Brittany · Married on 07/11/2015

Alex was amazing! My makeup looked perfect and so did all of the other girls. It also lasted all afternoon and evening for my wedding. She was so sweet and timely! I will recommend her to everyone, but especially to those brides who are getting married.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Alex was fabulous! She listened to what I wanted and did my make up exactly how I imagined on my wedding day! It was very natural but looked great in pictures and in person. Her products are wonderful and I've used the ones I purchased a lot! I highly recommend her and her products!

Sent on 06/22/2015
  • 2015Bride

Renee · Married on 05/24/2015

Loved my makeup :) Alex was so friendly and helpful especially when I had to change times due to photographer availability. Would definately recommend

Sent on 09/16/2013

Maya · Married on 10/18/2014

Alex is truly amazing. My make-up looked great and exactly the way I pictured myself on my wedding day. I highly recommend Alex, she is dedicated to her job and is an amazing make-up artist.
    On a side note... she was able to be do my make-up even after being released from the hospital less than 24 hours prior with her newborn son.

Sent on 10/30/2014

Taylor · Married on 06/07/2014

Alex did my makeup for both my bridal portraits and my wedding and she did an amazing job! My makeup looked flawless, but also natural. I even ended up buying some of her lip products the day of the wedding and still use them frequently because I love them!

Sent on 02/28/2015

Alex did a great job on my wedding day. She was very professional and listed to the style of look I was going for during the trial run. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking to have their makeup done for any special occasion!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Kara · Married on 05/03/2014

Alex did my makeup and 5 of my bridesmaids and everyone looked absolutely gorgeous! We got so many compliments and the makeup looked great in pictures! ALEX IS THE BEST :))

Sent on 05/14/2014

Sara · Married on 04/26/2014

I was extremely fortunate to have Alex do my makeup on my wedding day. She did exactly the look I wanted and was easy to work with. She was fun and made the experience a joy! The makeup felt great and wasn't heavy. I was worried of not looking myself and she made all those worries disappear. I couldn't have asked for a more professional makeup artist. I have never felt more beautiful and couldn't imagine using someone else. Any bride would be lucky to use her on their wedding day!!!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Diana · Married on 04/26/2014

Sent on 06/10/2014

Alex did an amazing job and captured the natural look I wanted. She took the time for a preview session which immediately eased any style concerns, especially since I am not a makeup kind of gal. Her humor, comfortable setting, and professionalism made the makeup portion a key highlight of my big day. I highly recommend her services

Sent on 08/27/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 10/26/2013

Alex was great I have never felt more beautiful. I will definitely be coming back to use her for more events!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Angela · Married on 10/19/2013

Alex did my makeup and it was beautiful! It looked natural and turned out amazing in pictures! I recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/19/2013

Alex was wonderful to work with and did a fantastic job! I couldn't have been happier with my make up for my wedding! It was so nice to not have to worry about that extra detail!! My bridesmaids looked great as well and we all got tons of compliments on how great our make up looked! If only I could get her to do it for me every single day!! Anyone who uses Adel Amor cosmetics will not be disappointed... Would definitely recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 11/10/2013

Heather · Married on 09/07/2013

Alex was great! She even stayed late to do some extra girls makeup who wanted theirs done too.

Sent on 09/16/2013

Veena · Married on 08/31/2013

Alex is AMAZING! She was so awesome to work with and so easy going. I loved my make up. Alex did both my wedding and reception makeup and it was flawless. She's very talented and I would recommend her to everyone :)

Sent on 09/15/2013

Angela · Married on 07/13/2013

Alex did a phenomenal job on my makeup the day of the wedding. The makeup was flawless and went perfect with my entire look. My gown was full of sparkles, pearls, and ruffles, so when it came to my makeup, I wasn't sure what look would be best. Well Alex knew just what to do in a matter of seconds. You see, we weren't able to have the makeup trial I scheduled with her the day before the wedding because of some unexpected occurrences that happened to me. So this alone should speak volumes on how talented this young lady is as a makeup artist. I am sure she was a little concerned with not having a chance to practice my makeup before the wedding day, but you wouldn't have known it. I was confident in her skills before, but now it has grown exceedingly higher after I saw how she came in and knew just what to do without even thinking. The fact is, she didn't seem nervous in the least and was very confident in her decisions. She knew it would look best to have a natural look with more matted colors for shadows and blushes. Alex also made sure we had plenty of time, once she finished, to make sure I loved my makeup. She was good at making sure I was 100% satisfied and was open to changing anything I was uncomfortable with. Alex was not going to leave until she knew I was extremely happy. Well after she finished my makeup, she didn't have to change anything because I loved it all. The look she gave me made me feel so beautiful, just like a princess. Even now, when I look back at the pictures, I don't have any regrets in choosing Alex as my makeup artist for my wedding day. I can see how I had just the right amount of sparkle in my dress and accessories, and Alex was able to complete it all by giving me a look of elegance and class. My makeup was the final touch to making me a picture perfect bride. Thank you Alex, for being such an amazing makeup artist. You are truly gifted, and I am thankful for your service.

Sent on 09/19/2013