34 Reviews for AddyRose Design

Budget Analysis (1)
Event Design (1)
Full Planning (1)
34 AddyRose Design Reviews

Roshell absolutely nailed the floral design for my daughter's wedding! She took our comments, favorite images and ideas and came up with the most magical designs I have ever seen! It was stunning! Her system makes it easier to trade feedback between different people (aka bride and MOB!) and go back and forth with design suggestions and photos. I just cannot overstate how pleased we were! Everything was beautiful!

Profile Picture Carla, 10/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Words cannot express how pleased we were with the services of AddyRose Design! We used Roshel for our daughter's day-of wedding planning/coordinating as well as for all the flowers and decorations for the wedding, reception and rehearsal dinner. She was hands-down the BEST! Of all the many things vying for your attention/resources, she will be worth every penny spent! She was there for us each step of the way - way before the day of the event, she was working with us to coordinate the table décor, answering the endless questions we had relating to the venue and schedule, and helping us with ordering the proper amount of supplies. As mother of the bride, my daughter's wedding day was pure joy because Roshel was doing all the work! She took care of every detail and at the end of the evening, everything was delivered back to our room without our having to gather up the gifts, signs, bouquets and other personal belongings. She will make sure your day is perfect from beginning to end and that you enjoy every minute!! Our daughter's wedding day was a fairy tale come true and we credit Roshel's amazing planning, attention to detail and gorgeous floral displays with that!!

Profile Picture Shelley, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Roshel is the best. She was very easy to work with, made great recommendations for other vendors for us to use, and had the ceremony and reception go off without a hitch.

We planned our wedding in Yosemite from where we lived New York City and she made the whole experience smooth and painless. We felt incredibly lucky to find her and have her guide us in planning our wedding from across the country.

Profile Picture jeff, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination

Roshel and her team were absolutely wonderful. Roshel was already committed to planning a full wedding for the day after my wedding, but that did not deter her from making my wedding perfect. Although Roshel could not be there for the full time during my wedding, her team saw it through to the very end.

From the first day signing the contract to the end of the event I was well taken care of. I live several hours away from my venue and could only make limited trips for planning. We communicated seamlessly through her online planning platform and by phone and text message. Everything was perfect down to the smallest detail. Between the planners and the venue I did not have to set up or handle a single thing myself the morning of the wedding. I was able to relax and enjoy my day.

Planning an event for 150+ guests is no easy task but Roshel took much of the burden.

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

If you are thinking of planning your wedding in or around the Yosemite area, Roshel with AddyRose Design is a must! Not only does Roshel do a great job but she's great to work with as well. There were a few times I found myself a tad overwhelmed, then I would call Roshel and all that stress was gone!! Without her, I think I would have lost my mind trying to plan a destination wedding in Yosemite. Roshel did a great job with everything she did for my wedding/rehearsal. Roshel also decorated for the rehearsal dinner as well as the ceremony/reception. I just loved everything about it!! It was perfect!! My bouquet of flowers, also done by AddyRose, were just absolutely gorgeous!!! She paid close attention to detail with everything I had been saying over the course of the year. It was truly a beautiful day!! And I owe a big big thanks to AddyRose Design for making it all possible!!
We are both more than happy having found Roshel at AddyRose Design. Thanks to Roshel, we were also fortunate to work with other great vendors who were not only affordable but produced quality product which is highly important to me.
Thanks to all of you for making my visions become a reality!!

Profile Picture ANNEMARIE, 6/15/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Roshel was great to work with and so was Patrick (the photographer). Roshel always responded within 24 hours, and Patrick was able to give us a sneak peak of our photos, the next day! So excited to see the rest!Both were extremely patient and easy to work with. And they do not overbook, so each client feels special. Patrick is the most positive person I have ever met. Yosemite is such an awesome place to get married, and we had a small 10 person ceremony, then an amazing dinner at the Ahwahnee Hotel. It was great! The only thing I would recommend for other's getting married: Tell your family members ahead of time to put the camera phones AWAY (esp for the ceremony)! Patrick gets all the shots you will need and it just waists time when you have people in your group trying to smile for both the photographer and the camera phones. :)

Thanks so much to Roshel and Patrick for making everything super easy for us!!

The Taylors

Profile Picture Christina, 7/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Photography, Wedding Planning

Roshel was a pleasure to work with! From the very first conversation we knew she was the planner for us! Carol did gorgeous hair and make-up. Autrey was great, the ceremony was absolutely seamless. Patrick is a natural - true professional and we felt like we got a bonus private tour around the park in addition to an amazing photo session! Thank you all for a wonderful wedding!

Profile Picture User4227708, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My wedding was BETTER than a dream come true and Roshel had a HUGE hand in making that happen! Being that I live in Texas and my wedding was in California, I heavily relied on Roshel to give me the ins and outs of a Yosemite wedding. She was on the phone with me for hours helping me out and answering all my questions. She also understood that I was on a budget and gave me tips/options to possibly be able to cut corners if I wanted to. I really liked all the vendors she uses in her small wedding package as well as the vendors she recommended for additional touches! They all were phenomenal! I love how her and the Photographer, Patrick make the first sight session as intimate and beautiful as possible so as to make lasting memories and beautiful pictures! The flowers she provides are absolutely beautiful and were exactly what I asked for! I HIGHLY recommend Roshel (AddyRose Design)! She PERFECTLY translated my vision and I will forever be grateful for all her hard work, guidance, skill, assistance, understanding, creative eye and patience. Thank you so much, Roshel!

Profile Picture Jacki, 5/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

We are so happy with the way everything turned out on our day!! From my hair and flowers to the location and photography, everything was absolutely beautiful! Her vendors are very nice and did a fantastic job and having Patrick Pike as our photographer was a dream come true! I would definitely recommend AddyRose design to any bride wanting to get married in Yosemite!

Profile Picture Kristen, 4/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I are so happy that we chose Addy Rose Design to plan our elopement. Our special day was flawless and stress-free. The team that Roshel Ryan put together was top class. Our wedding photos by Patrick Pike were AMAZING and I couldn't be happier with the end result.

Profile Picture Tina, 3/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

As an event planner for A Savvy Event putting together a team of vendors that are thoughtful, experienced and keep your clients needs as their #1 focus is crucial to the success of the event. Roshel Ryan at AddyRose was just that. She took the time to ask questions, research and create floral designs that were in line with our budget and design concept. From the time I started communicating with Roshel to the time she arrived on property and then departed, she was friendly, willing to roll with the changes that come up on event day as well as easy to work with. Roshel was a pleasure to work with and helped make my clients wedding day a wonderful memory for them to cherish.

Profile Picture Jill, 1/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Roshel at AddyRose was wonderful to work with while planning this long distance wedding. She was prompt in her responses, answered all questions, and provided valuable insight and recommendations. She was especially helpful during all of the problems that arose w/ the government shutdown and all of the necessary alterations and rescheduling that had to take place. AddyRose was a pleasure to work with and I'd recommend their services to anyone looking to get married or plan an event in that area.

Profile Picture Heather, 10/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Roshel was always extremely helpful and everything ran smoothly. It all seemed to work out as planned and the planning was excellent.

Profile Picture Diana, 9/30/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I loved working with AddyRose Design!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/21/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Roshel was wonderful. I was stunned at how beautiful all the decor and flowers were on the day of my wedding.

Profile Picture User3600714, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Roshel was a pleasure to work with. She is very detailed and organized, the software she uses to communicate ideas and progress of the event is very easy to use. Everything i envisioned for my wedding day was executed perfectly. The vendors she recommends are all exceptional. My wedding day was perfect thanks to Roshel from AddyRose Design.

Profile Picture Myra, 8/4/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Roshel at AddyRose was amazing! She was able to turn our idea of a dream wedding into a reality. Even when presented with some unforeseen obstacles, Roshel always managed to come up with wonderful solutions. Professional, friendly and creative, the quality of her service was top notch and we're so glad that we had the opportunity to work with her! Hire her now!

Profile Picture Ruth, 9/8/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Our wedding and reception exceded our expectations, we could not be happier with everything Roshel did for us.

Profile Picture Patti, 11/5/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I was hesitant to work with a wedding planner, I was convinced I could plan a wedding on my own. I was wrong! Working with Roshel was by far the best wedding planning decision I made! From start to finish Roshel was a professional, responsive, full of fantastic ideas, and was instrumental in making our wedding the best day of our lives.

Planning a California wedding from Minnesota, I didn't realize how much faith and trust I put in Roshel until I met her in person for the first time and our wedding weekend festivities got under way. Roshel listened to what was important to us and put together an amazing team of vendors that went above and beyond to create a weekend that captured our style and vision. Roshel provided candid advice and let me know what would and would not work (having never visited Yosemite I counted on her honesty and opinion every step of the way).

On my wedding day, Roshel was a constant in making me feel relaxed and thinking of the little details that end up being very important (e.g., ensuring I ate by providing a lunch for our trip to the Valley to take photos, providing guests with dramamine on the bus ride to Glacier Point, she really thought of every detail!).

Other brides I know have been stressed during the wedding planning process and the day of. Thanks to Roshel, I had a stress free planning process and weekend in California. In retrospect, I know I could not have planned and pulled off such a fantastic day without Roshel and I can't begin to thank her enough!

AND, Roshel did all of our flowers. They were amazing! Again, she thought of everything including grass for the football grooms cake.

Profile Picture Ambrea, 10/1/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Roshel (AddyRose) was our day of coordinator and florist and we were sooooo happy that we hired her! Roshel was wonderful to work with. Very sweet and very responsive. From the beginning she listened and helped guide us. We got married in the beautiful Yosemite Valley so we needed someone that was from the area that knew all the vendors and could send us in the right direction. She was a great help before and made the big day go so smoothly! All our families got to just enjoy the day since she was handling it all and the flower arrangements where just like I requested. I have to repeated what one of the other reviewers said, she really made my dream wedding come to true! Thank you Roshel!

Profile Picture Julie, 5/21/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Where to begin. Well first off, Roshel was such a pleasure to work with she is so sweet. From the first initial phone call, she listened and gave wonderful suggestions without hesitation. The whole experience with AddyRose was wonderful! I am a bride who lives in Southern CA, I had a destination Wedding in Beautiful Yosemite Valley and without her my day would have been hectic and average. It was only fitting to hire a talented wedding/floral coordinator who is familiar with Yosemite area. She really made my dream wedding come to life! Her attention to detail was amazing! From the gorgeous linen to the manzanita arrangements, it looked like something out of a wedding magazine. The first glimpse of the chapel and reception decor was breathtaking, I was in awe and I held back my tears. All of our family and friends were blown away by the beauty and details of everything. Each of our guests are still commenting to us and others how beautiful it was!My mother said she cried at first glimpse. From floral to planning she is the best. On the wedding day she even drove me to the chapel. What more can a girl ask for. She made my day stress free with her perfect laminated schedule she made up for Tom and myself. He still has the schedule in his wallet :) She was willing to listen when I had concerns.We had many months of emailing and communicating over the phone, She was available anytime. Roshel is the best floral and planner a bride can ask for. I look forward to keeping in touch with my new friend, Roshel. Also, I will most certainly will hire her again for the next big event. Check out my dream wedding details on her website. My wedding day was absolutely Perfect. Thanks Roshel! Your the best!

Profile Picture sheri, 6/12/10, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

AddyRose Wedding and Event Designs was the best choice we made for our wedding. Roshel was so available for us and our questions and always had great solutions and contacts for us. She had a great sense of how to bring everything together for us. We just couldn't have asked for a better planner/coordinator.

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/10/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

On a day that can be extremely stressful and hectic I felt at ease and well taken care of. As a Special Events major in college I had high expectations for my florist and event design for my wedding. I planned my wedding at a destination far from my home and all but two of my pre-wedding dealings with Roshel were over the phone or on email. She had excellent communication with me throughout the process, reminding me of important deadlines, giving suggestions, checking on my stress levels, etc. On my wedding day Roshel had set up my gazebo area with the fabric I purchased even prior to my arrival and I was stunned. It looked identical to the picture we had discussed and was absolutely beautiful. While getting ready Roshel came in the room to let me know her progress and that everything was being handled. I never once worried about the floral and event design the day of. The flower I needed for my hair was the perfect size, exactly like we discussed. She even brought a few for me to choose from. The bouquets were even better than expected, full, fresh flowers with amazing richly colored ribbons. When I walked downstairs prior to the ceremony I was literally taken aback by the reception area and the altar/gazebo area. The floral designs were better than I could have ever imagined. Roshel did everthing for me that day and I never once had to lift a finger or point her in the right direction. She is a true professional and I would recommend her to anyone I know for floral and event design and definitely as a wedding planner as well.

Profile Picture Rachael, 9/12/09, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We planned our elopement in Yosemite Valley with the help of AddyRose, and we had a wonderful experience! Roshel was super helpful in all of the planning, as well as answering questions about obtaining a wedding permit for Yosemite Valley, and putting together a beautiful bouquet of flowers and boutonniere that she brought to the salon while I was having my hair and makeup done.
Everyone else involved were just as wonderful. Carol did my hair and makeup at her salon and made me feel beautiful for our special day. Autrey was our officiant and was such a nice person (as was his wife Donna, who I spoke with via email several times regarding our vows) and made us feel comfortable. And Patrick Pike, the photographer, was phenomenal. Super friendly, and had the ability to make us feel comfortable throughout the whole process. I was over 6 months pregnant on the day of our ceremony, and at 95 degrees outside, I was feeling pretty hot and even light headed quite a bit, and Patrick was super patient and accommodating with my need to sit down and rest often. He showed us a few of the photos right after he took them, as well as sent us a few the next morning so we could have a sneak peek, and they were amazing. They captured the valley and our emotions so well.
I highly recommend AddyRose Design for your event!!

Profile Picture User1173520, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning