AddieInk Design, LLC Reviews

AddieInk Design, LLC 3
AddieInk Design, LLC 4
AddieInk Design, LLC 5

Michelle · Married on 07/05/2014

AddieInk was a great addition to my vendors for my wedding. Jen was always accessible and answered any questions you had even before you had a chance to ask them. She is extremely knowledgeable in all areas and personable. The final outcome of my invitations exceeded all my expectations. I would (and already have) recommended her to anyone getting married for invitations.

Sent on 05/05/2014

Kat · Married on 03/01/2014

USE THIS VENDOR! Jen is wonderful! She'll work closely with you to come up with the perfect design for your stationary -- whether you have distinct ideas or need some guidance. Her quality is excellent and she can help fit your budget. We're still getting compliments on our invitations! Could not be happier and hope to have a reason to use her again in the future!!

Sent on 03/31/2014

Stacey · Married on 10/25/2013

I cannot praise AddieInk (Jen) enough! Jen was personable, timely, TALENTED, and truly brought our wedding to life through our save the dates, invitations, and table numbers. Jen never skipped a beat when it came to hearing our desires and then turning them into reality. Our stationery received so much praise from our guests, including comments on the gorgeous font, the beautiful details, and the personable touches that hinted at both the bride and groom. We could not be more pleased with AddieInk, and we will continue to recommend her to our family and friends. In fact, we're already working with her on our thank you cards because we know we'll get the best there is! - Stacey + Brent Jones

Sent on 11/16/2013

Sarah · Married on 10/05/2013

Jen had really great ideas and put together beautiful invitations for us. She even took care of the stamps.

Sent on 08/02/2013

Kristy · Married on 09/28/2013

We are having a big wedding, and wanted to find beautiful, coordinated wedding stationery within our budget. I have to say that Jen is amazing! She has done our Save the Dates so far, and she went above and beyond our expectations. She listened to what we wanted and incorporated the colors and theme of our wedding into the finished product...all within our budget! We are looking forward to working with Jen on our invitations as well.

Sent on 02/18/2013

Samantha · Married on 09/28/2013

The invitations were beautiful. Jen took the time to really get the image I was looking for and suggest ideas to me that I would otherwise have missed. She was quick to respond to my emails and questions and gave me helpful tips to not only on "how" to piece my invitations together, but gave me direction and information in regards to other wedding ideas.
    I would highly recommend her to other people for wedding paraphenalia as her art work and her overall personality is superb.

Thanks for creating the first peek into my wonderful day with those outstanding invitations you made for me.
    -Samantha

Sent on 04/25/2013

Jen has been extremely helpful in the design process for all of our wedding stationery needs. I chose to do an "out of the box" invitation design, and she was able to capture exactly what I had envisioned all along. I enjoyed being able to choose all of the colors, paper, etc. She came up with a few different designs, and let us choose exactly what we liked best. She is very flexible with finding time for meetings, and willing to drive to you. She is also very prompt with communication.

Although I assembled my invitations myself, she got everything ready and organized for me. She included stuffing tips and reminders along with them, so that I didn't get confused! She is great at keeping a schedule, and keeping her brides on a proper timeline. I didn't have to check up with her....she automatically emailed me to keep me on track! She definitely made this part of my planning so much easier.

She designed my bridal shower invitations, which I LOVE, and she is currently working on our rehearsal dinner invitations, wedding programs, table numbers, and escort cards. I definitely recommend Jen to anyone, and choosing her to design our invitations was one of the best wedding planning decisions I made!

I will definitely go back to her in the future for party invitations :) :)

Sent on 07/24/2013

Jen is amazing!!! I had so many difficulties with scheduling and meeting and she was so great!!! I love my invitations!!! She has so many paper color options, designs, fonts, and added detail, like lace, crystals, and pearls! The price is right too! I asked my photographer, Kim Claire for a recommendation for an invitation designer who is affordable and good at what she does. Jen is this and more! I enjoyed just talking with Jen after our meetings! She is a great person to work with and she is so organized. I highly recommend choosing AddieInk to do your invites. :)

Sent on 06/20/2013

I found it very helpful for a choice of design, color and layout. Jen was very helpful!

Sent on 05/04/2013

Sarah · Married on 05/11/2013

I absolutely love AddiInk!! Jen was such a pleasure to work with! She is so easy going and professional. She allowed my mom and I to bring our own thoughts and designs to the table and then she took them and worked her magic! What Jen came up with for our wedding invitations is beautiful. They were perfect for us. They were elegant, but not over the top. Jen was able to bring a lot of our personalities into them, but still keep them classic looking. We also had Jen do our Thank You cards and again, they are classic but still fun. My mother-in-law had Jen design the invitations for my bridal shower and for the rehersal dinner and they both turned out amazing! Jen was such a joy to work with and I will certainly consider AddieInk for my future invitations/paper needs!

Sent on 12/05/2013

Jen was amazing. She listened to my budget and was flexible enough to send me multiple proofs. My invitations were completed on time and they are beautiful.

Sent on 02/19/2013

Jen was made the process of getting invitations completely stress-free!!! I was interested in helping to put the invitations together myself and she was VERY flexible in this process. She also brought to the table a lot of information about wedding etiquette that was great to know. I will definetly use her in the future for any announcement or inviation needs that I may have. I would hightly recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 07/23/2012

Amanda · Married on 10/06/2012

Jen was a life saver for me! My previous invitation vendor feel through at the last minute and Jen was super responsive and understanding of my time restraint. She was great about interpreting my random ramblings of what I wanted and turning them into beautiful invitations that I've gotten tons of compliments on. I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 09/04/2012
  • User2537034 · event on 08/18/2012

Jen Boehner is incredibly creative!

Sent on 07/12/2012

B · Married on 05/19/2012

Working with Jen on shower invitations was a wonderful experience. And the invitations were spectacular. She was prompt with all aspects of her service: getting proofs , receiving the invitations and the quality of the invitations were superior.

Sent on 03/29/2012

AddieInk Design, LLC's reply:

Thanks so much for your review, Missy! I'm happy the shower invitations and thank you notes were a hit with the bride + her guests. Looking forward to working with you again.

Best, JB

Amy · event on 05/03/2012

Jen did an awesome job of listening to what I was looking for and my ideas on the design and color of the invitations. They turned out wonderful and everyone who received them thought they were adorable! She is so creative! The thank you notes were such a nice touch and fit perfectly with the invitations. I would defintiely recommend Jen for any of your invitations needs and I will certainly be a repeat customer!

Sent on 05/03/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/22/2011

AddieInk Design, LLC designed our Save the Dates, wedding invitations, wedding programs, table name cards and name place cards for the wedding reception as well as our thank you notes for all of our wedding gifts. We were so happy with everything! AddieInk created very beautiful and classy designs that really helped set the tone for our wedding. Our colors and wedding theme were carried out through all of the paper products. I will highly recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 03/31/2012

AddieInk Design, LLC's reply:

Thank you! I'm so glad you loved everything. From the Save the Dates to Programs and Place cards I feel we were able to capture the romantic style of your wedding. It was an honor! Please give my best to Kevin!

- JB

Amanda · Married on 09/03/2011

When someone asks me what our wedding was like, I show them the invitations that Jen Boehner made for us. The paper suite that she crafted provided a consistent theme from invite through reception and encompassed every last detail of our special day -- from the multi-shades of teal in our bridesmaid dresses to the style and shape of the orchids in my bouquet. I am still receiving compliments from our guests on how unique and beautiful our invitations were.

Working with Jen at AddieInk was one of the easiest and most enjoyable steps in my wedding planning process. Jen didn't just create our paper suite, she helped us formulate our ideas, hone in on the details, and create a lasting memory of the most perfect day of our lives! Jen is very professional without being too stiff and can maneuver tricky situations & etiquette with grace and ease. It is clear that she loves what she does and cares deeply about providing her clients with a perfect introduction to any special event.

I have gone back to AddieInk for every invitation/paper need since our wedding and would recommend her services 100% to anyone.

Sent on 03/14/2012

AddieInk Design, LLC's reply:

Amanda, Thank you for the kind words. I adored the vibrant colors + unique elements you incorporated into your day. It was a pleasure working with you and Chase! I look forward to our next paper adventure! - JB

We've had so many compliments on our save-the-dates and the invitation suite Jen has done for us! So easy to work with, flexible to my schedule, and full of creative ideas to make it unique. I definitely recommend saving your sanity and working with Jen!

Sent on 02/19/2015

Krissy · Married on 06/14/2013

Jen was wonderful to work with and was so helpful with thoughts, ideas and feedback. She provided wonderful customer service and always made me feel like I was number 1! I plan to keep in touch with her for future business and will always recommend her anytime I can. She truly made my fiancé and I so happy with the invitations she put together for us!!!!!!

Sent on 02/25/2013

Karen · event on 05/03/2012

Addie Ink is wonderfully creative and very patient with an extremely picky teenager. The cost was more than I really wanted to spend for a 16 year old birthday party but it was made up for in quality and a "cool" invitation. A pleasure to work with and would use Addie Ink for all my printing needs.

Sent on 05/03/2012

dan · Married on 05/19/2012

Jen at AddieInk was very professional and brought great ideas to the table for design of the invitations. We had no clue what we were doing and what we wanted. She also went above our expectations to ensue the cost of postage so we truly new the price of the invitations, since we were on a tight budget. I have already recommended her and her Company to others for a variety of invitations and announcements.

Sent on 03/20/2012

AddieInk Design, LLC's reply:

I appreciate your review, Dan! The wedding is just around the corner! Can't wait to see pictures of how the programs, place cards and table numbers will tie everything together. It's been a wonderful experience working with you and Monnica. Thank you for all your business.

- JB

Chavon · Married on 08/20/2016

3.5

I could not have selected a better vendor for all of our stationary!!! The quality of work is top notch and Jen was so friendly, professional, and flexible!!! She made me feel like a friend and not just a customer. I'm going to miss working with her but look forward to using her for my next special life event!!!!

Sent on 09/13/2016

3.5

Jen was a pleasure to work with. She has a passion for what she does, and it made working with her very easy and fun. Her knowledge and feedback of the invitation and mailing process made this portion of wedding planning a breeze!

Sent on 08/02/2013

3.0

Invitations turned out great. She was very flexible to meet with and listen to your ideas and create what YOU want.

Sent on 02/23/2015