AddieInk Design, LLC Reviews

49 | Mason, OH

49 Reviews for AddieInk Design, LLC

Melissa · Married on 09/15/2018

Jen is such a gem. She was always early every time we met. She is full of awesome ideas and our invitations turned out perfect. She really knows what needs to happen to make your invitations perfect. She knows all the things to ask about and I feel like she really took the time to get to know us. Thank you Jen

Kristen · Married on 06/03/2018

I had a wonderful experience working with Jen--she was responsive to the requests of myself and my now-husband, but she was also helpful in terms of narrowing our many ideas into a reasonable, workable plan. We got so many compliments on our wedding invitations and signage, all which we were thrilled with. I could not have been happier!

Ellen · Married on 05/19/2018

Our invitations were wonderful! Jen did a great job! She designed exactly what we wanted. The invitations were very sharp and well put together. I reccommend AddieInk to anyone in need of invitations!

Cari · Married on 11/04/2017

Jen was amazing to work with! She was very professional and she also helped me work within my budget! She listened and created exactly what I wanted. I had the best experience with her, I couldn't have been happier. She guided us through everything when my mom and I had no idea where to start.I'm so proud to send the invitations that she created out, they are beautiful! I highly recommend her and would not want my friends or family to go anywhere else!

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

Jen was awesome to work with! She took little details from our wedding and incorporated it into the invitation! Extremely satisfied with the final product.

Debbie · Married on 08/12/2017

Working with Jen from AddieInk Design was a wonderful experience! She is very knowledgeable about event planning overall, all the rules of etiquette for a wedding ceremony and reception, proper format of invitations, programs, etc. Without her help and advice, the planning of the event would have been extremely stressful, but she was able to make the experience enjoyable. She is very well organized, punctual, and professional. Her designs are beautiful and because of her ideas, our invitations and programs, as well as various 'day of the event' pieces, turned out to be so much better than I initially imagined. I can't thank her enough and would recommend her to anyone who is planning an event.

Edwina · Married on 06/17/2017

Jen was absolutely wonderful to work with on our invitations for our destination wedding. She was able to translate our ideas over and create a beautiful invitation. It was everything we could have ever wanted and more! She always answered back timely, very professionally, and always very helpful. The love and enthusiasm for what she does shows through her work. She was truly a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend her!!

Bethany · Married on 05/06/2017

Jen was absolutely fabulous to work with. From our Save the Dates to the wedding invitations to the details of the reception like place cards and bar signs, Jen was able to take our very vague ideas of what we wanted and turn them into beautiful, professional stationary. I can't tell you how many compliments we got on our Save the Dates and wedding invitations- everyone loved that they were beautiful, fun and so uniquely ours. Jen was flexible with all our requests up til the last minute, and helped us with all the things we had no idea about like invitation etiquette. I would recommend AddieInk to any couple looking for wedding stationary!

Melissa · Married on 09/23/2016

Look no further Jen is amazing! AddieInk is not just our preferred wedding vendor but our preferred paper vendor for life! She made our wedding vision a reality. She put our wedding ideas onto paper and made them even more amazing! Jen’s ideas and helpful suggestions are even better than Pinterest! Throughout the entire wedding process she was extremely knowledgeable not just about paper but about all things wedding. She thought of things I never would have which helped me be prepared and to plan our wedding day dream come true. Jen took care of everything including our save the dates, wedding invitations, ceremony invitations, bridal shower invitations, bachelorette party invitations, programs, and signage at the wedding. Jen came up with clever ways to word things and always knew the proper wedding etiquette. She is thorough, diligent, prompt, and has great communication. Jen has true creative talent!
    -Melissa and Philip Rismiller

Mary · Married on 09/10/2016

WE loved working with JEN! She is professional, willing to meet you at any time or location and amazingly creative. She always had samples of paper, ink and ribbon we could look at to help her custom design our ceremony programs, day of signage and invitations. All of which turned out beautiful! She was always willing to work with us to finalize details so the final product is exactly what we wanted. And everything was done ahead of schedule !

Erica · Married on 09/04/2016

Jen is amazing!!! We knew we wanted our wedding invitations to be something special and when we booked with AddieInk we had no idea how awesome they were actually going to be! Jen designed our Save The Dates and Wedding Invitation suite and they were everything we wanted and more! They were beautiful and really set the tone for the wedding, and we haven't stopped recieving compliments since they've gone out. Not to mention Jen was wonderful to work with! She gave us advice, she was very responsive in emails and she made the invitation process simple and fun!

Anne · Married on 06/18/2016

Jen is so wonderful to work with. She is extremely talented and knows her stuff! A friend who used her for invitations gave me her name and number. She was easy to get in touch with and met at Starbucks for our first meeting. She gives you a ton of styles and designs and such to look at to get a feel for what you are trying to put together. She then goes home and puts together some designs for you to consider. What she came up with was so perfect! We ended up deciding to use her for our invitations, programs, table tents (a welcome message on each table), table name signs (with little descriptions about things that represent our relationship instead of table numbers) and our place cards. She did an amazing job tying it all together. Everything turned out perfect!!! I even emailed her because I forgot a few things I needed just two days before the wedding and she had no problem whipping them out and getting them to me. She was so easy to work with and did a really great job. If you're looking for any paper goods for your big day Jen is your girl!!!

Donna · Married on 10/17/2015

Jen is very easy to work with, accommodating and very professional. Alan and I enjoyed working with her. She made us feel comfortable and could tell the first time we met that we knew what we wanted and she helped us chose our final layout and design using those chosen colors. We had a country theme wedding and Jen made suggestions to help us like Mason jars with flowers in them on both pieces. It all turned out perfect!!!! We are extremely glad my brother and sister-in-law gave us her name to do our wedding invitations and programs. Thank you so much for everything. We will definitely recommend you to our friends and family.

A job well done.

Laura · Married on 10/03/2015

Jen was amazing to work with! We came to her with a general color scheme/idea and she made our dream invites a reality! We received so many compliments! Jen is so friendly, flexible and a dream to work with. She is very knowledgeable not only when it comes to invites and design but also wedding etiquette and wording on the invites. You won't be disappointed!

Brittany · Married on 09/05/2015

Jen was beyond fantastic to work with to help create our wedding invitations. I live in northwest ohio and would make the trip down to Cincinnati for work every few weeks. Jen was beyond accomodating and flexible to meet with me for completion of our designs. The process went so smooth and the end result was beyond beautiful. We have already started getting emails and phone calls indicating how much people love the invites! Jen went above and beyond all expectations. She even sent a personal email and phone call to warn me of postage stamp price increases and to avoid having to add a second stamp to our invites by sending them out a little earlier. I would always recommend her to a friend getting married.

samantha · Married on 09/05/2015

Jen was amazing, kind and created beautiful work for our wedding! Not only did she create everything I wanted invitation, sign and name tag wise, but was a pleasure to work with. She was always on time to our meetings, came super prepared and ready to start where we left off and was so accommodating when I couldn't get somewhere close to her throughout the process or the day before the wedding. I trusted her completely and she made sure it all happened and without me following up or checking in.

Aysha · Married on 07/24/2015

My invitations were simply beautiful. Jen was very personable, responsive, detailed oriented, and honest. I always felt comfortable asking for certain additions/subtractions for my invitations. Prices are affordable, especially for the quality of Jen's designs. I highly recommend!

Jen from AddieInk created our shower & wedding invites and also the wedding programs, seating chart & table numbers. When I first met with her, I gave my ideas of what I wanted. I had a vision in my head of how everything might look-Her vision and design exceeded my expectations. I fell in love with everything she created. Jen not only has creative ideas, she is very personable and took the time to ask questions and understand my vision. She goes above and beyond. I would recommend her a thousand percent to any Bride! Thank you!

Rhiannon · Married on 05/30/2015

I absolutely loved working with Jen! She made everything from our save the dates, shower invitations, programs, table cards, and wedding invitations, and we received numerous compliments on all of them! She was incredibly professional and easy to work with. After meeting with her she would send us multiple proofs to choose from and was great at taking our feedback and knowing exactly what we wanted! I highly recommend her to anyone who wants beautiful stationary with minimal stress, because she takes care of everything! We will definitely be working with her again in the future!

Jennifer · Married on 11/01/2014

Five stars just does not come close to measuring how unbelievable happy I am with my invitations! Jen came up with an amazing design that fit my venue, style, and budget. From beautiful save the dates to amazing invitations, there has not been one thing that I have not loved. I cannot wait to see the wedding programs! I looked at other invitation designers before I found AddieInk. They were all cookie-cutter layouts where you basically chose the color and then filled in the blanks with your names and dates. Jen was able accommodate my odd requests and then came up with great solutions. My invitations are anything but traditional and I have had so many compliments from friends and family! I cannot thank Jen enough for her time, thoughtfulness, and creativity. I will be back any time that I need stationery!!

Sent on 08/28/2014

AddieInk Design, LLC's reply:

Jennifer!! Such a blast working with you on the Save the Dates, Invites + Programs. I LOVED how much humor you wanted to incorporate into your designs. So much fun! I hope we can plan parties together in the future! Cheers! Jen Boehner

Janel · Married on 11/01/2014

Jen and AddieInk Design brought the details of my wedding together!

Jen was absolutely wonderful to work with! I had no clue what design I wanted for the invitations and Jen took the time to go through many different design ideas. What she ended up creating was perfect! It was exactly what I was looking for even though I had no idea what I wanted! She always answered back timely and professionally. She is extremely flexible and the quality of the invitations were exceptional. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/06/2014

AddieInk Design, LLC's reply:

MC, I really appreciate your review. You are so sweet! I loved being part of your stationery journey from Save the Date to Thank You Notes! It was so lovely to see how your mom attended all the meetings + helped with the process of planning. Hope to design with you both in the future. Thank You, Jen Boehner

Kayla · Married on 10/04/2014

Would highly recommend! Everything has went smoothly and everything is amazing!

Sent on 08/20/2014

AddieInk Design, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Kayla!!! Many years of happiness to you + Joe!

gabby · Married on 09/20/2014

Jen was wonderful. She listened to me and created exactly what I wanted! Couldnt be happier!

Sent on 03/14/2014

AddieInk Design, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Gabby! I am so glad you were pleased with the outcome of your destination wedding invitations + reception invites. Such fun invites to design!

Michelle · Married on 07/05/2014

AddieInk was a great addition to my vendors for my wedding. Jen was always accessible and answered any questions you had even before you had a chance to ask them. She is extremely knowledgeable in all areas and personable. The final outcome of my invitations exceeded all my expectations. I would (and already have) recommended her to anyone getting married for invitations.