ADC Photography Reviews

lorrie · Married on 11/28/2008

great

Sent on 02/07/2009

Allison · Married on 09/26/2008

ADC Photography was a wonderful photography vendor. Whenever we had a question, we would always receive an answer in a timely manner. Janice Morse is creative, personable and down to earth. Overall, we were very impressed with all aspects of ADC Photography.

Sent on 12/04/2008

Rebecca · Married on 07/26/2008

Janice is such a talented photographer. She was so easy to work with. When I first saw her photographs online I knew that her creativity and attention to detail were just what we were looking for. She truly captured the elegance and playfulness of our wedding. The post-wedding slide show was amazing. I sent it to all of my friends and family. Every single person had something wonderful to say about the quality of the pictures. Each picture captured the emotions from that day, which was extremely special. Our wedding day went by like the blink of an eye. We were so lucky to have Janice to preserve our memories.

Sent on 08/18/2008

Veronica · Married on 06/21/2008

I feel like my wedding day went by so fast! A couple of days after my wedding, I viewed a slideshow of pictures that Janice had posted for myself and guest. I remember it was around midnight when I watched it. I cried so hard I woke my husband up! I feel like Janice captured the exact emotions I was feeling that day. I was utterly speechless. I LOVE my pictures. Janice has done our engagement pictures, wedding and I will be booking her for maternity pictures in the coming months. I love her work!!!!

Sent on 08/22/2008

Jessica · Married on 06/14/2008

Janice did such an AMAZING job with our engagement as well as wedding photos. So much better than we could have hoped for. We got so many compliments and they're still coming in! We cried when we saw our slideshow just a few days after the wedding. All of our friends are asking for her number. The photos are so artistic and elegant and then there are some edgier shots which I just LOVE. She has an amazing eye and talent. Best of all, she treated us like friends not a business transaction, met with us as many times as we needed to and wasn't in our face the day of the wedding. She was a dream to work with and we look forward to working with her again in the future!

Sent on 08/14/2008

Marissa · Married on 06/07/2008

Janice was a pleasure to work with and she created a stunning set of photographs. Janice has a low-key style that was perfect for unobtrusively capturing every moment of our wedding day (prep, ceremony, and reception). All of the proofs are great. Somehow, she captured all of the emotions and made the natural lighting even more beautiful (we had an outdoor beach ceremony). I would highly recommend Janice to anyone.

Sent on 08/18/2008

Susan · Married on 05/09/2008

Janice did an amazing job with our wedding pictures and our engagement pictures. After we first met her we knew that we wanted her to be part of our day. Her style is unique and specific to what we wanted. Anybody can take the traditional pictures so we really looked to her to make them special and tell a story for those who couldn't be there. The engagement pictures at Lincoln Financial Field were above and beyond what we expected. She is great to work with, very responsive, answers all questions so you make a decision and we cannot wait for the album.

Christina · Married on 07/06/2007

I have nothing bad to say about my experience with ADC Photography. From day one, my photographer acted with professionalism and understanding, and took great care with making my photos not only spectacular but also personal. She really got to know my husband and I by communicating with us and then put extensive time and thought into making each photo exactly what we would want it to be. When I first looked at proofs, I was completely blown away. I would HIGHLY recommend ADC.

Christina · Married on 07/06/2007

Eryn · Married on 01/27/2007

Our experience with ADC photography was top notch....their professionalism, patience the day of the event and after and quality of work was awesome. I would highly recommend them for all future brides.....and we have just used them for our daughters newborn pics a year later!! The experience was just as awesome!!!

Sent on 07/03/2008

Jennifer · Married on 05/05/2006

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Janice. On one of the most important days of your life, things can get a little crazy and stressed out. Never once did I feel that when working with Janice. She gave me, and my husband, a sense of calmness that she would take care of and capture all the great moments of our wedding. She did not let us down.....the pictures were beautiful.

In fact, we had such a wonderful experience we used Janice for our first professioal pictures of our little baby girl. Again, her work was exceptional.

Kathy · Married on 08/21/2004

Janice was wonderful! Not only did I not even know she was there, she got the shots that I really wanted and needed. She didn't miss a beat! I wouldn't use anyone else.

Sent on 08/14/2008
  • Abhishek

Abhishek · event on 03/07/2011

0.4
      0.5

• Never ever deal with Janice M. She is cunning and a terrible human being and a very very unprofessional and untalented photographer

We contacted her to discuss about our requirement to shoot the baby's nursery. We were very specific in what we want. We wanted all the photos shot, very detailed and professionally edited. She quoted us a price $100. We agreed. She sent us a link to pay the same and we paid and decided on a date and time.

On the day of the shoot ( Sunday) she came on time and we once again told her we want all our shots very detailed at the right angle and professionally edited. All these photos were suppose to be used for our personal use and has no commercial value. We also spent time with her during the shoot indicating what all is important to us in the nursery and the shots she needs to take. All well she was here for 1 hr and she left promising delivery on Friday.

Middle of the week we called her to check if we can by any chance get the pictures a day or 2 earlier. She said she would try to deliver by Thursday. On Thursday when we contacted her she said she cannot take any calls since she is watching a game and sent us a message saying she will deliver the photos tomorrow ( one day prior to the promised date). Which is a lie. We agreed on delivery date Friday and not Saturday.

On Friday she sent us a link with the photos. Total images shot were close to 60-75. But she sent us only 36 images. All images are raw without any editing done and the worst they are all crooked angles. SHE DID A TERRIBLE JOB. When we called her to discuss our dissatisfaction she said u got ur photos and we are done and kept the phone.

We tried calling her but she never picked up the call. She then sent us a threatening email saying if we write reviews about her then she will get to us. We went to the police and filed a criminal case of harassment and civil case for performing FRAUD with us.

Sent on 10/18/2012