Adams & Events Reviews

39 | Cary, NC

39 Reviews for Adams & Events

Patricia · Married on 06/02/2012

Tracy is wonderful!!! I will forever love her for helping me achieve the best day of my life. She is organized and professional. She also has great relationships with a host of wedding vendors. Tracy, is the way to go!!!!

Sent on 06/20/2012

Briana · Married on 05/26/2012

Adams and Events did an excellent job in the planning and directing of my wedding. My wedding day was absolutely stress-free and fabulous thanks to Adams and Events. I was able to relax and take in every minute of the day knowing that they had everything under control and in order!

Sent on 04/14/2013

Audrey · Married on 09/24/2011

A mother’s perspective

My daughter is very well organized and professionally I manage large scale, complex technology projects. When we started planning her wedding, we were both confident that we could plan a wedding. Fortunately, my daughter realized that planning a wedding is very different that executing the plan on the wedding day. She hired Tracy Adams as our day-of coordinator. I wasn’t convinced that we needed someone in this role, but went along with it. It was one of the best decisions we made. Very quickly I realized that there are a large number of details that need follow up on the day of the wedding. Tracy was incredibly organized and her intervention insured we were prepared to handle all the details. I never would have thought about buying the correct pens for signing the Ketubah, the Jewish wedding contract, or deciding ahead of time who would be responsible for taking home items to be saved. During the wedding, she made sure all the members of the wedding party knew when to walk down the stairs for the procession. She laid out all the table assignment packages which was more work than it sounds. Each guest received not only a card with their name but a small organza bag with chips they could use to direct the charitable donation that my daughter and her husband planned to make. Laying them out nicely was a pain. Ahead of the wedding, she provided me a list of all the vendors with the amount of money and method of payment that would be required. All I had to do was show up with the envelopes at the rehearsal and she took care of the rest. Basically she made sure the wedding and reciption went as planned so that all I had to do was show up and enjoy the evening. In addition she was great to work with, she is upbeat, incredibly responsive and has a sense of humor.

If you are the mother-of –the-bride and you want to truly enjoy your daughter’s wedding, I strongly recommend you hire Tracy. She was worth every penny we paid her. The service she delivered as compared what she promised was far better than any of our other vendors. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions ....askadis@alum.mit.edu.

Sent on 10/25/2011

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2011

I can't possibly say enough good things about Tracy. She's wonderful to work with.

We hired her only as a 'day of' coordinator, but if I had to go back and do the wedding all over again, I'd hire her for EVERYTHING because she was so great.

She is organized, responsive, professional, and completely on top of everything. Because of Tracy, I knew my wedding day would run smoothly and that took away so much anxiety I would have otherwise felt.

Sent on 09/12/2011

Lauren · Married on 06/18/2011

Tracy w/ Adams & Events is a bride's DREAM COME TRUE!!!! She helped me plan my June 18th wedding from start to finish and I can't say enough great things about her. She is the best wedding planner in the Raleigh area, I promise you that! When planning a wedding it is very important to pick the right vendors, those that are professional, friendly and have an exceptional quality of work and this girl knows them ALL. She was always there to steer me in the right direction and keep me on track. The day of the wedding she took all the stress off of me, if something went wrong I had no idea because she handled it before I had a chance to even learn about it. My wedding would not have been as successful if it weren't for her. If you are in need of a wedding planner, go with Tracy, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/30/2011

Lauren · Married on 05/21/2011

I don't even know where to begin when reviewng Tracy Adams of Adams & Events because she was so awesome! I could go on and on about all the details, but I will try and make this short.

Our selection process started about a year from our wedding date, so we spent a lot of time with Tracy! We met with a few other wedding planners before selecting Tracy. She had excellent packages to choose from and even customized a package specifcally for us. We wanted help with finding some of our vendors, but did not need a full-blown wedding planner. We also wanted someone to be there during the rehearsal and entire wedding day to ensure everything went according to plan.

Boy did Tracy deliver! Everything from the detailed (yet easy to read) emails, the vendor meetings she attended, to the day of the wedding went PERFECTLY. Not only was she extremely organized, but she was also unbiased when helping us make decisions. Some wedding planners try to push their own style on your wedding, but all Tracy cared about was that our style would be used and it would look good!

She was there every step of the way - not a single detail fell through the cracks. Things I did not even think about like a gift card box - she reminded me! And made sure it was there at the reception!

There was not a single flaw during the entire wedding day and this is all thanks to Tracy. She worked with us and our vendors to ensure that nothing would be forgotten and that we had a perfect day!

THANK YOU TRACY! Brides - I urge you to hire a wedding planner (specifically Tracy Adams) for AT LEAST the day of. It is worth the money to save you and your family the stress!

Sent on 12/28/2011

Megan · Married on 12/12/2009

I couldn't agree more with everything the previous reviewer (Jennifer) said. Tracy is a must-have for your wedding! She is incredibly organized and I would definitely have to use the term "on the ball" to describe her. I am a total worrier and I didn't have a single worry on my wedding day because I knew Tracy would take care of everything. My sister told me later that there were a few hiccups, but I never knew because Tracy whipped everybody into shape and got it worked out before I ever knew anything was wrong. Additionally, she was willing to work with our budget which I truly appreciated. We had to sacrifice a few of her services but we met in the middle and it worked out beautifully. I could not recommend her more highly!!!

Sent on 05/20/2010

Jennifer · Married on 11/24/2007

I only used Tracy for my weekend of coordinator, but can't have imagined anyone more perfect. I have a personality that worries about the details and I worked very hard to make every single one of those details perfect and special to my husband and I. I didn't want my mom or any of my friends to think on the day of my wedding. I thought I couldn't let go of the worry but when the day came, I did just that knowing that I had Tracy to take care of me. Everything went perfectly from the setup of the event while I got ready to the execution of the schedule to the packing of the items at the end of the night to make sure I got everything back. Tracy is kind, patient definitely on the ball! She is a must have for your wedding day!

Sent on 04/18/2008

Carrie · event on: 01/24/2015

Tracy was a delight to work with. She was organized and delivered on everything. She clearly articulated what she was working on and the details that I needed to focus on. She listened carefully to my wishes and vision and was flexible some of my ideas evolved. She was truly a pleasure to work with and always left me feeling good about my event and myself!

Sent on 03/02/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 08/09/2014

Tracy was incredibly detailed and efficient throughout the course of our wedding planning. She was flexible in helping us arrange a ceremony that included elements from both my Catholic heritage and my groom's Jewish traditions, and she gracefully facilitated our reception, which was a tall order (220 guests, salad/dinner/toasts/cake). Tracy thought of everything, from making sure my train made it down the aisle to discreetly giving us tips on proper cake cutting. She was a huge help!

Sent on 10/13/2014

Amber · Married on 11/02/2012

Tracy was exceptional to work with! She worked hard to ensure our day went smoothly through meticulous attention to all the details. She was always prompt in replying to us through email or phone calls. I'm grateful to have had her on our wedding day!

Sent on 05/06/2013

Brittany · Married on 05/04/2013

Tracy made my "Evening in Paris" dream wedding come true! Tracy was very prompt, organized, and detailed oriented, she brought certain aspects of my wedding to my attention that did not cross my mind in the planning process. She ensured everyone (wedding party) was also prompt and on time and answered any questions that my wedding party of 20 might have had during the process. I had absolutely no worries on my wedding day! =)

Sent on 07/29/2013

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

My husband and I hired Liz for ceremony coordination only. She is a very nice person, but also quite soft spoken. She had trouble taking charge of the wedding party and families during the rehearsal. There were small details during the ceremony itself that I feel would not have occurred or would have been handled much better if she weren't timid. All in all, Liz is a good coordinator but could be better. Tracy Adams herself organized all the paperwork and information leading up to the wedding itself. She seems a complete take-charge personality. Tracy was great.

Sent on 07/15/2013
  • User4113101 · event on: 02/07/2014

Very helpful, always there to ask questions and make sure everything went smoothly.

Sent on 05/19/2014