Adams County Winery Reviews

4 | Orrtanna, PA

4 Reviews for Adams County Winery

Heather · Married on 11/18/2017

This was the perfect venue for us. We had 45 guests and still had plenty of space to decorate and set up the room. Andrea and her team helped us every step of the way. The price was extremely reasonable as well. I highly recommend Adams County Winery for a beautiful wedding.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Rebecca · Married on 10/03/2015

The people here are so sweet and organized! They really listen to our needs and make suggestions to make our day even more special! We love their wine too!

Melissa is the current contact at the winery and she is just amazing! We had a rainy day but her creative ideas and cool head (because as a bride I was panicking!) helped our wedding go off without a glitch! Everyone said it was one of the best weddings they had been at in a while! I highly recommend this place to anyone looking to have a family-friendly, winery wedding!

Sent on 02/11/2015

I cannot thank Adams County Winery enough for delivering our wine (and the wine itself). They have a terrific selection. We opted for Rebel Red and Tears of Gettysburg. Our guests loved them!! Amazing customer service with Dan and Dennis!! 5++++ stars!!!

Sent on 10/10/2014
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 04/23/2016

I got this venue recommendation from a classmate of mine from High School, so i visited on a day that they were having a bridal expo. I met some of the staff, tasted the wine, a walked through the wedding venue. Melissa is the wedding coordinator, she was super helpful, insightful, and very professional. The day of the wedding we had a bit of rain in the morning but that didn't stop our outdoor wedding by the gazebo on the grounds of the winery. We did talk about going up into the vineyard to take pictures on a golf cart for 8-10 people. The price was far better then anything i found around my home town, but it was totally worth it cause not only did we have a great time, but the beautiful picturesque scenery made it all so much better, The staff was help in setting up but keeping everything working smoothly, kept the bar stocked with wine (about 6 different wines). I recommend this to anyone or any bride that wants a simple, romantic and rustic setting for their big day.

Sent on 05/23/2016