adamkentphotography Reviews

adamkentphotography 3
adamkentphotography 4
adamkentphotography 5

Jaime · Married on 11/23/2013

We would recommend Adam Kent to anyone! He was a pleasure to work with, made our day SO enjoyable, and did beautiful work. He is a great professional, and a very talented photographer that captured our special day in the best way we could have imagined.

Sent on 12/09/2013

Adam was a great photographer. Made it fun to pose for photos. He made you feel like you've known him for years! He is the only photographer I recommend even if some of my friends are half way around the world! I love my wedding photos, and super happy with what they look like. Best photographer ever.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Adam is a great photographer and he definitely knows what he is doing. I wish i could have written this review for him as fast as he got our pictures back to us! He is an amazing photographer and takes awesome photos. He is easy to work with and is an overall nice guy who is concerned with your satisfaction and the quality of his product. We would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Lindsay · Married on 06/27/2014

Adam is an amazing photographer! I was worried because it was a destination wedding that not knowing the lay of the land would be a problem, and it wasn't, he had a great eye. He is very professional and helps run things too, which is nice to have someone else helping you direct people. We loved Adam and have amazing pictures to show for it. Only suggestion to all brides, make a picture list. I had one and forgot mine, even though Adam asked 5 times if there we any other photos I wanted, without the list, on your big day you forget (and can't control other people who may increase the time crunch)!!!

Sent on 11/18/2014

heather · Married on 05/14/2016

3.0

We can't begin to say enough great things about Adam! Adam did our engagement and wedding photos and we love all of them. We took our engagement photos at Griffith Observatory and at first it was nerve racking because people would stop in groups and just stare at us getting our photos taken! Adam made us feel very comfortable and after awhile we didn't even pay attention to what was going on around us. He was so creative and got unique photos that we love! Choosing a photographer is the most important part of the wedding planning process. When the wedding is over, your photos are all that you have to remember the day by. Adam was great at capturing moments that we don't even remember or that we didn't get to see. My husband and I wanted a photographer who wouldn't just get a good "posed" photo but one that could capture special "moments" as if no one was watching. Adam did just that! Adam loves what he does and it shows. Worth every penny !!
    -Chris and Heather Mattern

Sent on 08/19/2016
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 03/23/2015

3.0

*Updated Review*
    I hired Adam for our March 2015 wedding. Adam is definitely a passionate photographer who loves his job. I had first contact with him about a month and a half before my wedding. He was very interested into getting to know you and talk about what exactly you are expecting from your wedding. The majority of the pictures we received from Adam were amazing, but I didn't realize how unhappy I was with some of the photos until my husband and I did a wedding re-shoot for our one year anniversary. The photos I was unhappy with were the ones that were taken during cocktail hour, (I feel like these are the most important pictures) which is the main reason why we did a re-shoot. I had one picture I liked from the one hour of pictures he took. From the beginning, I knew I wasn't happy with some of the photos since my husband and I looked awkward, and there were hardly any bridal poses from a list I had sent him. I used to think it was because my husband is not a tall guy being at 5"4 and me being 5"3, so certain poses were not really feasible. But since all the other pictures were good, I didn't want to complain. But since receiving our photos from the other photographer, I realize that Adam's photos (cocktail hour) were less than stellar. The other photographer was able to capture real emotions, and deliver every single bridal pose I had missed from my wedding day. The other photographer was able to work with my husband height so that she could get the bridal poses I wanted. I'm absolutely in love with the other photographers work. This is where I feel like Adam lacked creativity, if she was able to to do it, why not Adam? Adam is a fantastic photographer and you can tell he enjoys his job, but I would definitely be very clear what you are expecting. Also, a couple of weeks after the wedding, he kept ignoring my emails about doing a trash the shoot. He could have at least responded.

Sent on 05/26/2015