adamkentphotography Reviews

adamkentphotography 2
adamkentphotography 3
adamkentphotography 4
adamkentphotography 5

Let me just start by saying thank you so much Adam, you were not just photographer. You really helped our wedding come together and coordinated everything. You helped us keep it together and if we didn't know what to do we looked to you. I would highly reccomend Adam, he is great. Our pictures came out beautifully and that was most important to us because after everything is done you have these amazing pictures and Adam did a wonderful job of capturing our day. Oh and one last thing, when you are ready to freak out or get upset Adam will remind you to breath and that your honeymoon is near. Can't wait for the Materity shoot Adam!

Sent on 06/26/2012

Hannah · Married on 10/21/2011

My favorite pictures that Adam took were the ones I didn't even know he was taking! He captured alot of wonderful moments and also took pictures of details that I didn't have time to appreciate on my wedding day! He was great!

Sent on 01/07/2012
  • Mindy

Mindy · Married on 10/01/2011

Adam is amazing. We are ecstatic with our wedding photos, we can't stop looking at them! We have had multiple friends and family members view our photos and one of the first things they say is that Adam isn't just a photographer, he is truly an artist - and we couldn't agree more. He didn't just capture an image, he captured our feelings...so that when we look at our photos it takes us right back to that exact time, and I can still feel the butterflies that I felt on my wedding day. Adam's wife, Lacey, was his 2nd photographer and she is also amazing! They are an incredible team and we are so happy that we were able to have them photograph our special day. The photos are something we will look at for the rest of our lives - and each time we do they bring a huge smile to our faces - thank you Adam & Lacey for your amazing photographs!

Sent on 11/15/2011

Merrielle · Married on 08/27/2011

Weddings are a very stressful time for everyone. Having Adam there to coach us through everything was phenomenal. He took such good care of me and my family. He is a great photographer, has a creative eye, is a wonderful people person, and a superb editor. Adam was professional through the whole experience.

Adam was able to catch the special moments that we did not even know were happening because of the distractions of the event. The day flew by but we will forever be able to look back at all the magnificent photos and cherish the memories that the photo’s help keep fresh in our minds.

I highly recommend Adam Kent as a photographer for any event. His work speaks for itself, without a doubt, he is truly talented and a great person.

Sent on 10/24/2011

Andrew · Married on 08/07/2011

Adam Kent Photography conducts a business which is professional, high in quality and quite frankly extremely impressive. Finding a good photographer is perhaps one of the most important things because while everything else will pass by in a moment, it is the photographs that you will be looking at years from now and we were initially drawn to Adam by the photographs on his website and the fact that he seemed to grasp that. The result: the photos that were produced from our engagement and wedding are simply amazing. Adam has a remarkable eye for not only capturing the important as well as subtle moments, but also capturing them in a way that puts on display their beauty in a timeless way that will be never forgotten. Adam also brings a professional yet endearing presence to his shoots, giving the feeling of not just a photographer, but also a friend and thus putting all involved at ease. We are beyond satisfied with our photographs which came out better than we dreamed. Thanks Adam!

Sent on 11/08/2011

Bobbie Jo · Married on 07/10/2011

I have had an amazing experience with Adam Kent Photography! The pictures are of high quality and everyone will covet your photos! And they made me feel so relaxed on my special day! I will recommend Adam Kent Photography to every one I know! Stress free service!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Sent on 08/29/2011

Natasha · Married on 07/08/2011

Adam and Lacey are absolutely incredible. I can tell you I bothered him with phone calls and emails and he always responded in such a timely manner. I also had to make sure that the day of the wedding nobody knew my husband and I were taking pictures before the actual ceremony-Adam handled it brilliantly. He is professional, warm and an amazing photographer. I adore my pictures. One of the things, among many, that attracted my husband and I to Adam was his focus on the bride and groom. Many photographers spend their time taking pictures on the dance floor or of the family after the ceremony. I can tell you that Adam spent the majority of his time on us. He made sure that we had everything we needed and that we looked our absolute best. He took care of our families, but most of all he made us look and feel completely at ease. He was on time and made sure to check with us before leaving. I can't say enough good things about Adam and Lacey. Without them my wedding day would not be preserved as well as it is. Every single time I look at those pictures I remember the day perfectly. From the moment my dad saw me for the first time, to the first time I saw my husband to the amazing reception-Adam captured it all. If you want a photographer that is innovative, charismatic and devoted make sure that you call Adam!

Sent on 08/24/2011

Jeff · Married on 05/28/2011

Adam and his wife are both great photographers, and the photos both took were amazing. It was evident they shot a lot of weddings by the speed and thoroughness we saw from them at our wedding.

Sent on 07/22/2011

Kimberly · Married on 05/21/2011

Adam did an A-MAZ-ING job, and we are so happy we chose him as our wedding photographer!

I actually came across Adam through a school friend who had also used him to photograph her wedding. I saw her pictures and thought they were beautiful. It wasnt just the pictures that finally made us decide on Adam though. I chose him because he had a great personality that made the whole process fun and comfortable. My husband absolutely hates taking pictures, let alone romantic ones. But Adam's go-with-the-flow attitiude helped put my husband at ease, and in the end he actually enjoyed taking the pictures. I was shocked! Adam really captured some wonderful moments, memories that will last forever. He is an artist with a great vision. It may sound cliche, but we believe its true. (=

Thank you so much Adam for everything, for being a part of our special day and for being everything we had hoped for and more. We are forever grateful to you. <3

Kim & Jon
    5.21.11

Sent on 07/10/2011

Amanda · Married on 05/20/2011

Adam and his wife Lacey are amazing. They did my engagement photos and then my wedding and I can’t be more pleased. Adam is more than a photographer, he is a friend and an advisor. On the day of my wedding, Adam arrived early to shoot me and my fiancé separately because it was very important to us. He kept the generally tedious process of getting your photo taken fun. As for the quality of his work, you should see for yourself on his website. I was amazed by what he did with our photos and I know I will treasure them forever.

Sent on 06/09/2011

Christina · Married on 03/19/2011

Adam was very helpful from the get go. He instilled a lot of confidence in me that he would do a really good job with our wedding photos. I was also willing to work with him which was a plus. I can't give all credit to him because Lacey was our day of photographer. She was great! We opted to take pictures before the wedding and it was the best decision ever! We weren't rushed and Lacey and her assistant were able to take time to get the perfect shots. I also liked how his pricing is pretty clear cut, that's what made me choose him because I was not a focused bride and all the different spreadsheets and packages that other photographers had were too much to sift through. I also appreciate their time commitment. Both photographers were taking pictures from 11AM to the time we drove off from our wedding. No time limits!!! They were also very creative all of the poses of everyone are unique and not cookie cutter poses. Adam was also very easy to get in touch with, no communication problems!

Sent on 05/02/2011

Adam · Married on 03/19/2011

What made us choose Adam to photograph our wedding was a combination of his excellent photographs, reasonable cost, serious but playful attitude and his straightforward honesty with us. Right from the start, Adam, got involved in understanding what we wanted for our Wedding photographs. He made it clear to us that he does wedding photography because he truly does enjoy it, and during the wedding his passion for doing the job right was all the more evident. Doing the job right meant listening to what we wanted both before the wedding and during it; providing advice and helping us plan some parts of the photos; directing us through photos when he needed to, and executing and being flexible throughout the day. He made the most use out of the time we had, got our pictures (all of them great by the way) and got us to the party so we could meet, greet and enjoy our guests. By the middle of the reception he had ~15-20 of the photos sampled for us, and during the downtime before the ceremony he got creative with the rings, the dress, shoes, etc. There were no limits on his time, and he made sure he had 2 photographers, in order to cover several angles at once. Throughout the day he was professional, but tempered with the right amount of familiarity to keep the mood of the day and the pictures light-hearted and fun. He was flexible, and handled our requests for pictures of certain things as they arose. He was the 2nd least expensive photographer we looked at. We looked at ~5 or 6 seriously, and the cost gap between Adam and the least expensive was not much, while the gap between Adam and the most expensive was significant (~250%). You have to at talk to him. He wont pressure you, and he will be straight forward. You can continue your search so you know you found someone who fits your vision and desires but I pretty much guarantee you will call him back at least one more time. I definitely recommend this guy - he will do an amazing job!!

Sent on 05/03/2011

Leona · Married on 01/09/2011

Adam Kent is brilliant. From the minute my husband and I talked with him, we knew his work was going to be fabulous. He was so fun to work with and is extremely talented at what he does. When we saw our photos, my jaw dropped. I have never seem such flawless photos. And I'm not trying to convince anyone. Once you meet Adam and see his work, you will see that there is no convincing needed. He is very personable and honestly cares about what he does. On a scale of 1 to 10...photography scored a 10 of importance. And Adam reached far beyond that. My husband and I can't choose one or even two favorites. We have like 30 favorites! If you're looking for a photographer who is not only brilliant at what he does, but cares about you and wants to make sure you're happy with the outcome of your wedding photos...don't go with anyone else.
    Adam is the man!!

Sent on 02/18/2011

Sharon · Married on 11/06/2010

Adam was an AMAZING photographer! He captured our wedding day brilliantly. I'm very shy when it comes to the camera, but Adam has a way to make you feel instantly comfortable and relaxed. I'm extremely happy that I decided to choose him for our special day. I still look at my pictures at least once a week :) He is awesome you won't regret it!

Sent on 03/16/2011

Ellie · Married on 08/08/2010

Adam Kent Photography was wonderful! Adam took both our engagement and wedding photos, and we were absolutely thrilled with both! We are a light-hearted, comical couple and Adam captured our spirit beautifully and artistically in the photos he took of us. He and his wife, Lacey, came early on our wedding day and got great shots of both bridesmaids and groomsmen getting ready. They were great! Like most brides, I didn't want to see the groom before the ceremony, but we did not want to be rushed through group & couples photos between the ceremony and the reception. Adam convinced us to have a private first viewing of each other before the ceremony & he promised it would be romantic and our reaction to one another would be captured in photographs. It was truly awesome, just as he said-- way better than we could have expected! This gave us a chance to take many great photos before the ceremony-- nothing was rushed and the outcome was better than we could imagine! (By the way, he does not insist upon photographing the couple together before the ceremony if that is not their wish, but for us, it worked very well & we were very pleased with our "first view" of each other!)

We would definitely recommend Adam Kent Photography for your engagement and wedding photos! He really listened to our vision & took the time to make our "photography dreams come true." You will love the cherished memories he captures for you, too!

Sent on 08/18/2010

Rudy · Married on 05/30/2010

Extremely organized, fun, and an expert in the field of photography. Worked well with others, and more importantly my wife & I couldn't have been any happier with his service!!

Sent on 02/19/2011

Sharon · Married on 05/08/2010

Adam did such an amazing job with our wedding pictures! People are still complimenting them months later! He made everyone feel so comfortable, and it never felt hard to smile around him. He definitely had a way of lightening up the mood and making us laugh! We never felt like we were actually taking pictures all day, because mostly he just captured the moments without us having to try. And whenever something came up (like when our driver left us, or our coordinator forgot to get the sparklers ready), he took charge and was on top of it! We just loved his wife Lacey too! She was so helpful with ideas, and she really took care of us too. They really made it hard for us to choose which pictures to hang up because there were just so many that we loved. And watching the awesome slide show he made us still makes me a little teary, as if the wedding was yesterday.. If we or any of our friends/family need pictures, Adam's our guy!

Sent on 09/08/2010

Carie · Married on 04/25/2010

Adam Kent is an amazing photographer! If you look at his website you will be able to see how he captures your most precious moments and can tell a story with each photo. I chose him because I didnt want the traditional "staged" photos although he had taken some of those too for grandma:) he is really reasonable and creative and has an amazing eye! Chose Adam for your photographer he will capture your amazing day!

Sent on 02/21/2011

Steven · Married on 12/30/2009

Now that it has been just over a year since my wedding I can say without a doubt that the phrase "make pictures your priority" is not just something a photographer made up. Our wedding was intimate and relaxed compared to most others I have attended. And yet the day went so fast we could hardly believe it. There are so many details and moments that you have forgotten by the time you return from your honeymoon. My wife and I spent hours going through the pictures and realized that that was when we were really able to enjoy the wedding as opposed to just rushing from person to person and trying to get through the day.

The space was small and it even rained most of the day. Adam's response was "just better lighting for the pictures." He did a fantastic job. How he managed to stay invisible and yet remain in charge is beyond me. I have attended a lot of weddings and have seen the photographic results when the photographer is just phoning it in as another wedding. Talk to Adam Kent for five minutes and you will see that this is a guy who loves his work. He came up with amazing photo ideas on the spot and went out of his way to make our wedding a masterpiece.

A great photographer doesn't just provide you with heirlooms. They are in charge of preserving the memories of your special day that need to last a lifetime. So choose wisely. We certainly did.

Sent on 03/04/2011

Justin · Married on 09/12/2009

Lauren and I absolutely loved working with Adam. He brings a professional and fun attitude. A Photographer is the most important person you will hire, so don't waste your time on anyone else. Hire Adam Kent. Lauren and I will always have our wonderful and perfect wedding pictures. We will never have to regret that we didn't hire the best.

Sent on 02/24/2011

Christine · Married on 07/18/2009

Adam perfectly captured our wedding day in photographs. He was artistic, efficient, helpful and innovative. We are so pleased with the pictures Adam took and so many of our friends and family have said that they are the best wedding pictures they have ever seen. Thank you Adam!

Sent on 09/17/2010

James · Married on 05/30/2009

Adam exceeded our expectations. After researching various photographers in the area, we finally met with Adam and we knew he was going to be the right choice for us. He made our wedding day perfect for us, taking as much time as we needed, capturing every special moment. If you're looking for a photographer, he's the best!!

Sent on 01/01/2017

Kari · Married on 05/20/2008

I searched for months to find a photographer for my destination wedding. The gown and photos were my main focus, after all a picture lasts forever. Finding a Talented photographer that's willing to travel for a reasonable price was a daunting task. I'm a SUPER picky and detail oriented person, And when I get my heart set on something nothing else will do. However, I do not have an endless pocket book so cost is an issue. I was so excited to find Adam Kent Photography and actually meet him in person prior making the commitment to hire him, he's so personable and really makes you feel comfortable, which is so important when having your picture taken. No one wants to look awkward or uncomfortable in their wedding photos. We had him take our engagement pictures as a trial run and we so excited with the results, which really put my mind at ease. As for our actual wedding photos, I couldn't have been more pleased. They were everything I'd wanted and more. His, and his assistant Lacy's, attention to detail rivaled my own. They captured moments I'd forgotten and details I'd missed until looking at the photos. I'm still getting compliments on my photos and it's been nearly three years! Although I love reading other's feedback, I rarely leave my own (I know, shame on me) but after recently reliving my wedding through my pictures, I felt compelled to let others know that there is still nothing I'd change and am so pleased to have had
    Mr. Kent there to capture the moments I'll now never forget.

Sent on 03/31/2011

Janice · Married on 09/22/2007

Excellent photographer!!! Professional, fun, creative, reliable and we have the best memories captured in time from our wedding.

Sent on 11/29/2012

Justine · Married on 05/25/2014

My husband and I were referred to Adam by our DJ. Adam has a great personality which makes him easy and fun to work with. Trust us; you definitely want a photographer who makes you feel as relaxed as he does because it will show up in your photos. My fiancé and I had a blast with Adam during our engagement session, and we loved our photos. Fast forward to our wedding, and Adam was on time and professional. We had emailed him certain pictures and poses we wanted him to take of us, and Adam was very willing to do whatever we asked of him. Not all photographers are as willing to comply. Adam will also go above and beyond for you. He helped me fix my bustle when it came down during the reception, and he asked us when we would be back from our honeymoon and then proceeded to have our pictures waiting for us when we returned, which was very quickly. Your photographer is one of the most important vendors you will have at your wedding. Once the day is over, all you will have are memories and photos. You want someone who will deliver amazing photos of you and your wedding day. So… if you are wondering if you should book Adam for your photography needs, we say yes!

Sent on 07/24/2014