adamkentphotography Reviews

adamkentphotography 3
adamkentphotography 4
adamkentphotography 5

Michael · Married on 07/06/2013

Adam is an amazing individual. I specifically use the word individual in place of "photographer" simply because Adam goes above and beyond the duties of the photographer by making sure that the bride and groom gets exactly what they want. It helps to know that on the special occasion of your wedding that you will have Adam not only being present at the moment, but also thinking 2 to 3 steps ahead of you to make sure that there is no time wasted and that the bride and groom never feel lost on that special day.

If you are looking for a generic photographer, there are plenty of them around in the "BUSINESS". But I feel that what sets Adam far apart (and I mean FAAAR apart) from the others is that he is able to:

1) Pull out the personalities of the bride and groom in the most natural, pleasant, and enjoyable way possible.

2) You quickly realize that Adam is not in this for the "BUSINESS", but to simply take the responsibility to capture every detail of the bride and groom's special day to have for an eternity.

3) Adam values the couples time over his own. What I mean by that is that he is willing to take time away from his personal life to extend shooting sessions to make sure that the bride and groom are well pleased with their end results. (He drove out 2 hours for our engagement photo shoot and spent all the time we wanted and then spent another 2 hours to drive back home!)

It says a lot when I (the groom, who did not have much interest in photography) would take the time to write a review about Adam. I find myself even flipping through our album from time to time (without my wife!) reliving the moments of the wedding and really appreciating how delicate and how precise Adam captured the most memorable parts of the wedding.

The only thing that I can say is that after reading all the good there is said about Adam, going elsewhere would be one of the greatest regrets when it comes to your wedding planning.

Sent on 08/16/2013

I would like to highly recommend Adam to every bride; Adam is definitely the best photographer a bride could ever ask for. Some photographers are too pride to listen to what you want, but Adam surprised me by asked me to do my “homework”- tell him what kind of photos I like and reasons. Some photographers make you feel nervous to work with, well… we are not models, we don’t do modeling, and we don’t know how to pose! But Adam asked us to be ourselves, he brought our personality into the photos, he made the wedding photo NOT just another pretty wedding photos but YOUR unique memories that after 20 years, you can still know what you were thinking, what were in your mind and what you thought and felt about your Groom by looking back those photos that took by Adam. And believe or not, it only took me 3 weeks to receive ALL the pictures!!
    And in our special case, we asked for “full day” services from 8am to end of the party at late night, that most of other photographers I've contact with, they asked for extra charge per extra hours. Adam was with us full day on our day of; he captured every moment to help you remember every detail that happened on your big day. He is very professional, efficiency, and also a person that you would like to keep in your contact list for your life time…as I would like to work with him again on maternity photos in the very near future:)

Sent on 07/29/2013

Jane · Married on 06/22/2013

I had the pleasure of working with Adam Kent as the photographer at my wedding. I know Adam from my daughter’s wedding 2 years ago and was so pleased with the pictures I could not wait to call him when I became engaged. His warmth and good humor make him a joy to work with and his creativity paired with his talent make for wonderful results. I can’t seem to choose from all the great pictures and I want to print them all. I love that he found the things about me that made the pictures so unique to my wedding. His wife Lacey is also a perfect complement to his talent and they together seem to get the greatest shots. Beside the wonderful results, when you finish working with him you feel like you want to have more time so that you can just hang out. I highly recommend Adam Kent Photography!!

Sent on 07/21/2013

Summer · Married on 06/07/2013

Adam was the most talented and professional photographer I have ever met. My husband and I couldn't be happier with the quality of pictures he produced for us and the creativity he put behind all of his work. Not only did he show up as a photographer, but also a wedding coordinator to our wedding. Because our day planner wasn't available throughout the night, Adam took the initiative to make sure everything went smoothly throughout the night to ensure that my husband and I were not stressed out and were able to make the most of our evening. While I realize that isn't the job we hired him for, he definitely showed up beyond our expectations. I would highly recommend him for not only a wedding day, but any special occasion you have. His work is unique and he is definitely a genuine person to work with. Very professional and able to work with you on any particular situation you may have.

Liat · Married on 06/02/2013

We were so lucky to work with Adam. He's such a rockstar! His shots are amazing, he's friendly and professional, and he really made me feel relaxed all day. I had heard horror stories about wedding photographers being jerks and ruining the bride's mood on her wedding day. Adam made my wedding day even more magical than it was already.

Sent on 07/02/2013

John · Married on 05/26/2013

We hired Adam Kent to photograph my daughter's wedding. Not only did he do an amazing job on the wedding, but he also came to the rehearsal dinner and bridal shower and shot those as well. His ability to set up his shots was so refined that the videographers were following him and using his setups. He has a keen artistic sense and displayed that by selecting certain shots that were perfect in black and white or sepia tone and created some very unique setups with the rings, the bride's shoes and gown. He also shot the engagement pictures that we used for the save the date cards and selected an incredible shorescape in Malibu as the setting. He was very accomodating and didn't interfere with the bride and groom having a great time at their wedding. We were extremely happy with the results and can't fathom having anyone else preserve our memories.

Sent on 08/01/2013

Lisa · Married on 05/25/2013

When we were shopping for photographers for our wedding, we had no doubt that Adam Kent was the guy for the job. Not only did he do an amazing job on the wedding, but he also came to the rehearsal dinner and bridal shower and shot those as well. His ability to set up his shots was so refined that the videographers were following him and using his setups. He has a keen artistic sense and displayed that by selecting certain shots that were perfect in black and white or sepia tone and created some very unique setups with the rings, shoes and wedding dress. He also shot the engagement pictures that we used for the save the date cards and selected an incredible shorescape in Malibu as the setting. He was very accomodating and didn't interfere with the us having a great time at our wedding. We were extremely happy with the results and can't fathom having anyone else preserve our memories. I would definitely recommend him to every bride to be.

Sent on 08/01/2013

Monyet · Married on 05/19/2013

Adam from Adam Kent Photography is absolutely amazing! From the VERY beginning(before I even booked him for my Wedding), he walked me through every step from the services he provides to what would happen on the day of. I had seen his work online and in person, but nothing could compare to the stunning photos he took of my wedding. I truly appreciate that he was able to capture the moments I remembered and the moments I forgot. I will forever have photos to remember one of the best days of my life. In the words of Ansel Adams, "You don't take a photograph, you make it." Adam makes your pictures art through authenticity and that is something to be admired. If you're looking for more than gorgeous but breath-taking, Adam is your man:) Thank you Adam!!!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Our photographer was the first thing I booked and had set for the wedding... even before my wedding dress. I knew right away that I wanted great pictures for my wedding. I could not have been happier with my selection of Adam Kent. He was more than I could ask for in a wedding photographer. He started out working with us by doing our engagement shoot. The result of that alone was enough to make us happy with pictures. After seeing what he did with that shoot we were excited to work with him the day of our wedding. Adam was so great to work with, he made the whole day flow with ease. He had a way of making everyone comfortable, he remained professional and accommodated any pictures we may have suggested. He went beyond a photographer at the wedding and helped us stay on schedule and make sure we got what we needed to done without taking away from anything at the wedding. When we got our pictures back we were blown away. Even my husband, who is a skeptic when it comes to pictures, was in awe of Adam's work. The selection of pictures he gave us was a perfect depiction of the wedding and really gave us a whole complete feel for the day. I loved every minute of working with Adam.

Sent on 04/10/2013

Angela · Married on 03/09/2013

I was referred to Adam Kent through my two good friends from out of state, and was told that I would never find another photographer that came close to the quality of his work, and wow were they right! From the first time we spoke, I knew that he was very reliable and professional. He worked around our schedule with no problems at all and was very quick to get us the finished product.. Our wedding photos turned out beyond amazing! We look through our photos quite often and we both can't thank him enough for perfectly capturing every moment of the most important day of our lives. It IS the most important day of your life, don't settle for someone else that you could end up regretting; cherish it forever with the amazing work done by Adam Kent as your photographer

Sent on 06/27/2013

Adam · Married on 02/23/2013

We hired Adam Kent to be our photographer for our Wedding on the 23rd of February. We originally did not even want to hire one as we both are not too big on pictures. Well to say the least it was the best investment we made on the day of our wedding. Not only did we receive way more photos than we paid for up front they were all absolutely amazing. Adam was funny, professional and could tell he was genuinely having a great time shooting our wedding. You could see it through all the photos that will now be with us for a lifetime. Adam Kent exceeded our expecations in every aspect on our wedding day and we are truly grateful to have hired him.

Sent on 03/11/2013

Sara · Married on 02/02/2013

I was nervous about finding someone to do my wedding photos because of how important they are. I had contacted a few photographers before finding Adam, and it was immediately apparent that he was the right choice for me. I loved his portfolio and speaking and working with him was such a pleasure. His professional demeanor and personable attitude made it very easy to work with him and trust his work. Doing business with him was straightforward and effortless. His work speaks for itself. I highly recommend Adam.

Athena · Married on 01/05/2013

Adam Kent created such a beautiful experience for our wedding. He was professional, and at the same time was free-spirited and fun! There was so much laughter and enjoyment which alleviated any stress from everyone around. He became part of our celebration rather than being a member of the staff. He allowed us to enjoy our own cocktail hour instead of wasting time redoing numerous photos. All of our family and friends loved him and his work! The finished photos couldn't have been more beautiful! Since we will have these photos forever, I am so pleased with them and will cherish them every time I look at them. The only complaint I have is the difficult decision I now have to face of which pictures to hang up and put out in our home... They are all just so perfect!! Thank you again Adam!! And we will definitely recommend you to all our friends and families.

Sent on 03/17/2013

Holly · Married on 10/26/2012

I could not be happier with the way our pictures turned out! Adam was so easy to work with and everyone in our bridal party raved about how fun, yet professional he was- even the guys!!! I always wanted wedding pictures that look like the pictures I'd been obsessively pinning on Pinterest, but I knew my husband was very reserved and does not like taking photos. When I saw our pictures they looked like they came straight out of a bridal magazine! Adam was able to capture all of those moments and emotions that only happen on your wedding day. He captured so many things that I don't even remember seeing on the actual day. I find myself looking at our pictures everyday and I can't help but smile. There are not enough words to say to express how much these pictures mean to us. Your photographer should be your first priority behind your wedding dress and AdamKentPhotography is the Kleinfeld of photographers.

Sent on 11/28/2012

Katie · Married on 10/20/2012

We had AK Photography shoot both our wedding and our reception, which were two separate occasions about 10 months apart. Adam and his assistant were a joy to work with. With his ability to make even the most camera shy (my husband) feel at ease and his incredible eye, we ended up with absolutely beautiful pictures. On both occasions we had our photos within a month and Adam was always available for questions and help with anything both before the events and after. I would without a doubt recommend AK Photography to anyone who hopes to have beautiful, quality photos to remember their day.

Sent on 12/05/2012

Adam was fantastic!
    I planned my wedding in two weeks and was desperate for a photographer. I found him, he was in my budget, super friendly, & EXPERIENCED!
    I couldn't be any happier with my photos. The DJ didn't have my father daughter song and some how adam managed to save the day!
    Seriously, you can't go wrong with Adam!

Sent on 10/01/2012

Jane · Married on 09/06/2012

Adam Kent and his team are the coolest. They are super friendly. Just tell them what shots you want and they will deliver. One of his shooters was not available on the day of my wedding so he got another professional photographer as a replacement (the one that shot Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston's wedding!!! How awesome is that?!) I'll definitely recommend Adam to others. :)

Sent on 01/26/2013

Tracy · Married on 08/04/2012

I am so glad I decided to have Adam Kent photograph my wedding, and I would reccommend him to everyone I know. He did such a great job and was very attentive and accommodating. He was so friendly and easy to work with. He made sure to get pictures of everything from getting ready at the hair salon, to every little detail, to all of the guests. I was so pleased when I received my pictures from Adam, they were all so perfect! I am so happy I chose him as my photographer and looking back, I would definitely make the same decision.

Sent on 11/27/2012

Marissa · Married on 07/14/2012

The photos and services were exceptional

Sent on 08/27/2012

Tori · Married on 07/07/2012

Was a wonderful photographer and did a great job capturing beautiful moments on your wedding day!
    So happy with our choice and beyond thrilled to hire Adam again!
    Would definitely recommend his services!!!!!!

Sent on 08/18/2012

adam · Married on 06/29/2012

Adam did an excellent job as our photographer. We would highly recommend him to any of our family and friends!

Sent on 11/28/2012

kathy · Married on 06/23/2012

Adam Kent Photography is the best! Adam is so personable and friendly. He really makes the bride feel comfortable and relaxed, especially on a day where things can be chaotic and stressful. I saw some of Adam's work and didn't even need to meet/interview other photographers! I knew that I wanted his talent and his "eye" for my wedding day. If you want beautiful photos for any event hire Adam!

Sent on 07/07/2012

Erik · Married on 06/23/2012

Professional and exceptional results.

Adam gave the wedding party the space to be ourselves, with guidance when we needed it so he could create the best photographs possible.

When it is your first time working with someone you don't know what the end result will be, but Adam was recommended by a friend and the photographs we received are fantastic.

Sent on 07/20/2012

Adam was amazing!

The day of my wedding he was on time and started to take pictures right away. He did exactly what i expected.

His photos came out so beautiful!!!! We had so many compliments.

One thing I think that makes Adam stick out, besides his amazing work, is his personality. He's easy to get along with and I would say he is more of a "fun" photographer. He's there to do his job, but also to make you laugh. And you can see In his photos that everyone is having a good time with REAL smiles.

I am very satisfied with his work. He will most definitely be our family photographer for future events. Thank you Adam!

Sent on 07/11/2012

Rebecca · Married on 05/20/2012

I am thrilled to be able to write a review for Adam Kent. Adam was the photographer for our wedding and it is difficult to narrow down all the good things to say about him! Right off the bat, his professionalism and confidence enabled me to trust him completely. He was honest and up front about all the details and made me feel confident not only in his talent, but that he would be there to make the day happen. However, what I appreciate most is that fact that Adam is an absolute artist. He does not simply "record events" as they occur; he embodies the feeling of the moment such that the emotions I felt in that very moment grip me as I look back on our pictures. For a day that means the world, it is such a gift that Adam has given us to be able to feel and experience such important moments that otherwise might have faded over time. I have absolutely no regrets (as a bride, I'm sure that's saying a lot) and choosing Adam to share in our day was KEY to making everything so memorable. Thank you so much, Adam!

Sent on 07/09/2012