Adam Swift Photography Reviews

6 | San Antonio, TX

6 Reviews for Adam Swift Photography

Hoagie Merry · Getting married on 11/01/2020

Amazing photographer and guy to deal with

Adam Swift was a pleasure to deal with all the way from our first conversation on the phone requesting a quote, through follow up conversations before the wedding, the day of and following on from our wedding.
    All of our friends spoke very highly of the way Adam ushered them around for the best angles for shots and was courteous and unobtrusive and I can testify that the final product of over 1000 photos was nothing short of Epic. My wife and I were thrilled with the quality of work and the professional we were blessed to work with during our big day. Thanks again Adam Swift!

Sent on 05/31/2020

Adam Swift Photography's reply:

Thank you, Hoagie for taking the time to write a review. The pleasure was all mine. I had so much fun working with you and I'm grateful to you both for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day. Wishing you and Tatiana the very best!

Madeline · Married on 03/03/2019

Wedding Day Photographer

Adam is the BEST! He is quick to respond to emails and really wants to know what you are looking for. I loved that he stayed hidden and captured candid moments instead of making us pose. He is extremely professional, nice, and you can tell he is truly passionate about what he does. He was a joy to work with and I am so glad to have had him photograph my big day!

Sent on 03/17/2019

Adam Swift Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Madeline! It was my pleasure photographing your big day! Wishing you both good fortunes on your new journey together.

Edith · Married on 02/23/2019

Great photographer!

I can’t say enough great things about working with Adam! I consider myself very shy. Adam was able to help me come out of my shyness. We ended up with some great pictures that really captured the emotions and excitement of the wedding day. Adam made sure to familiarize himself with our venue before the day of the wedding. Adam was also very easy to get a hold of. He was quick to answer my questions and concerns. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/11/2019

Adam Swift Photography's reply:

Thank you, Edith for taking the time to write a review. It was my pleasure not only photographing your wedding, but learning about the different traditions and cultures. Wishing you and your families the very best!

Nikki · Married on 03/25/2016

Adam is very professional, personable, and genuinely cares about your event and getting the shots you want. He gets great shots without getting in the way.

Sent on 04/27/2016

Laura · Married on 03/19/2016

Adam was phenomenal! The photos he took were beautiful, he was easy to get in contact with, and his level of professionalism was high. I love his style of very natural and fun photos. He did a great job of capturing my and my husband's unique personalities. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Kathlyn · Married on 03/24/2012

Adam was amazing!! He is very easy going and his pictures are everything I dreamed they would be! His style isn't the formal kind. I didn't notice him most of the night but the pictures I received were astounding!! I would deffinately recommend him!

Sent on 03/31/2012