Adam Swift Photography Reviews

4 | San Antonio, TX

4 Reviews for Adam Swift Photography

Madeline · Married on 03/03/2019

Wedding Day Photographer

Adam is the BEST! He is quick to respond to emails and really wants to know what you are looking for. I loved that he stayed hidden and captured candid moments instead of making us pose. He is extremely professional, nice, and you can tell he is truly passionate about what he does. He was a joy to work with and I am so glad to have had him photograph my big day!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Adam Swift Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Madeline! It was my pleasure photographing your big day! Wishing you both good fortunes on your new journey together.

Nikki · Married on 03/25/2016

Adam is very professional, personable, and genuinely cares about your event and getting the shots you want. He gets great shots without getting in the way.

Laura · Married on 03/19/2016

Adam was phenomenal! The photos he took were beautiful, he was easy to get in contact with, and his level of professionalism was high. I love his style of very natural and fun photos. He did a great job of capturing my and my husband's unique personalities. I would recommend him to anyone!

Kathlyn · Married on 03/24/2012

Adam was amazing!! He is very easy going and his pictures are everything I dreamed they would be! His style isn't the formal kind. I didn't notice him most of the night but the pictures I received were astounding!! I would deffinately recommend him!