Adam Opris Photography Reviews

146 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

146 Reviews for Adam Opris Photography

Elizabeth · Married on 05/24/2015

There are not enough ways to describe the professionalism, talent, and compassion Adam provided on my wedding day. He was a pleasure to be around and he captured every single moment that was important to my husband and I. Every time we turned around for a picture, he was there! He was never in the way or overbearing. He was patient, kind and surprisingly very calming and funny during nervous or stressful moments. All my family and guests were blown away by his behavior and my husband and I were nothing short but pleased. A wedding is a once in a lifetime photo opportunity, go with the best...and the best is Adam.

Sent on 06/01/2015

H · Married on 05/10/2015

Adam is incredible! My biggest concern for the wedding was the photographer, and once I saw Adam's work I knew he was the one for our wedding! Even after the rain and IN the rain he was getting these amazing shots and keeping us laughing, it was like having a friend take your pictures. My dad said "he never stopped taking photos, most photographers stand around half the night. But not this guy!" The preview photos we have received so far are breath taking and we can't wait to see the rest!

Sent on 05/24/2015

Grace · Married on 04/26/2015

I don't really have words to describe this experience with
    Adam !

Magical is what I say!

His work speaks for itself and his down-to-earth ,kind and professional attitude was the icing on the cake.

As expected my pictures turned out stunning and I can't thank him enough !!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Ambar · Married on 04/25/2015

Our pictures aren't just pictures, they're truly works of art! I'm not sure how I stumbled upon Adam Opris' name but I'm thankful I did. As soon as I flipped through some of his albums I immediately knew he had to be the one. Our wedding was captured exactly how we imagined it. Adam was a true professional and made everyone feel at ease. His demeanor is very calming, he is charismatic, down to Earth, even funny at times--which is exactly what every bride needs :-) . He captured so many different angles but yet we barely noticed him because he was never 'in the way' or overbearing. He has been very responsive and makes you feel like you are his most important customer. Even with the limited time we had in between ceremony and reception, he was able to smoothly and calmly take us through all the best spots to capture amazing pictures. I can't wait to have them printed and posted on our walls. We will certainly go back to him to capture future important milestones. His work is definitely worth what you pay and more!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Christina · Married on 04/24/2015

There is no comparison. Adam is an artist with incredible talent. I absolutely love all of my wedding photos! Adam is also very professional - he arrived on time, dressed for the occasion (despite the Key Largo heat). Although we had never met in person, I felt like we were old friends. He is personable, charismatic and funny making it easy and fun to take pictures during a busy day. Adam didn't miss a beat throughout the daytime, ceremony and reception and made sure I had all the shots I wanted by the end of the night. Adam sent me a photo at noon the next day and I was speechless - absolutely overwhelmed by the beautiful work of art. I received all of my pictures within a month of the wedding, much faster than expected. I have received countless compliments from friends and family. The photos are absolutely amazing! My husband and I enjoyed working with Adam so much we are in the process of scheduling an underwater shoot. Booking Adam Opris Photography was the best decision I made for wedding vendors!

Sent on 06/14/2015
  • I

Ivan · Married on 03/30/2015

Adam is simply amazing. He is a genuinely nice person and an incredibly talented one. Thank you for everything you have done for our family. From our wedding, to capturing our sons first days on this earth and for all of our family events, Adam has been a cut above the rest.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Laura · Married on 03/29/2015

There are no words to describe how I feel when I view my wedding pictures. They seriously are a piece of art and priceless. Adam is amazing at what he does. I had admired Adams work for quite some time. I decided to reach out to Adam and scheduled a time to talk over the phone. Adam was always so attentive and easy to talk to. I lived in California and Adam in Florida. After speaking with Adam I knew he was our photographer. I had to hire him and so we did my husband and I flew him into California and he was worth every penny! As the wedding was approaching I kept in contact with Adam and he always responded to me no matter what. The day of my wedding he was easy to work and very professional. All my guests loved the guy. I felt like he was a friend and he made us feel so comfortable. I think Adam is amazing at what he does and you will not regret hiring him. He is your guy. He left me speechless. No other photographer can compare to the work he does. As a BRIDE I will always cherish my pictures and so happy we decided to hire the most amazing photographer! My fiancé and I are considering Adam to shoot our 1 year anniversary underwater.

Sent on 06/25/2015

Sanaa · Married on 03/21/2015

Where do I start - WOW, Adam is a true PHOTOGRAPHER. Every single photo he took at our wedding, is a piece of art. He has truly captured our day perfectly. Just looking at the pictures, you feel the energy in the room and through those pictures. Adam was always on time, very professional and has a relaxed personality, which made all members in our wedding party very comfortable at the shoot. I assure you, Adam is worth every penny. It's my advice to all brides and grooms or mothers to be, do not cut corners when it comes to picking a photographer. I look forward to another memorable event, where I can use Adam again.

Sent on 05/17/2015

Adam was amazing and so down to earth to work with. He did our engagement photos, and our wedding photos, both of which were unbelievable! Adam will be our photographer for life and we cannot wait to make more lifetime photos with him. He was always available when we contacted him. He is very professional but makes you feel very comfortable at the same time. We couldn't of asked for more. All of my friends, family and co-workers cannot believe the pictures that he took, they are all magazine quality. I highly recommend Adam to anyone who is looking to take beautiful photos for that special occasion you will not regret it!

Sent on 04/13/2015

Adam was absolutely amazing from the first moment we spoke. Our initial conversation flowed effortlessly, and was extremely informative. Adam provided me with ideas to consider and discuss with my fiancé in terms of making the most of our photography package. Arranging an in-person meeting with Adam was convenient, and I appreciated his quick response time. Our in-person meeting was fabulous. Adam was prompt and put my fiancé and I at ease with the process. He shared photo samples with us, and streamlined the process which made everything flow perfectly on the day of the wedding.

Adam arrived to the wedding with an assistant, who was an equally calming force that day. Together they did a spectacular job managing the guests for pictures, and all of the guests asked for his contact information after the wedding. Aside from capturing every special moment, Adam made sure to ask me if there were any other pictures I wanted him to take prior to him leaving. I felt like that was such an invaluable and timely question for the bride, and I was so thankful for that. The next day Adam sent a teaser picture, and we were left speechless. The beauty in that one image captured our experience with him from our wedding day. We are so thankful to have met Adam, and to have had a chance to work with a rising star. We wish him the best of luck, and encourage others to consider working with Adam in the future for a wedding or any other special event.

Sent on 02/27/2015

Sent on 02/27/2015

We were so lucky to have Adam shoot our beach wedding! He was great during the planning process leading up to the BIG day and he was also a true professional on the day of. As a slightly dis-organized bride, I had full confidence in Adam on the day of my wedding. He made sure to get detailed shots of items I wouldn't have thought of, but also made sure to take creative, original shots of my husband and I with the beautiful scenery. I barely noticed him during the reception (but he was very skillfully taking photos of all the fun dancing). I would recommend his services to every bride!

Sent on 02/16/2015

Rachael · Married on 02/07/2015

Finding the right photographer to capture our day was super important to us. I had been following Adams work for a while and when it came time for our Wedding, I knew that Adam was the only photographer for us! Adam is an absolute dream to work with. He is so professional, responsive and really listens to what is important to you! His work speaks for itself but when you actually see your photos-it's even more incredible! He even made sure to send us a few previews the day after our wedding! His use of lighting and background is perfection. If you are lucky enough to have him photograph your wedding (or any event), you will NOT be disappointed! I absolutely recommend him 100%!

Sent on 02/11/2015

Laura · Married on 01/18/2015

Words cannot express how excited I was to have Adam capture our most precious moments. Photography for my wedding was my number one priority and once I met Adam and saw his work I knew he was the man for the job. I have seen a few photos up to date and this has been by far the greatest investment ever. The photos are magical to say the least. He is fun and has amazing energy. His photos speak for themselves so make sure to check them out.

Sent on 01/26/2015

Nayana · Married on 11/29/2014

Adam Opris is a truly talented photographer. I could not have chosen a better person to capture in such a special day in my life. At first I was amazed by his work after I met him I was amazed by the person he is: gentle, professional and very caring. And I knew he would do a beautiful job on my wedding, which he did. I'm very thankful for all the amazing work he did for us.

Sent on 12/15/2014
  • Janet

Janet · Married on 11/15/2014

Amazing Photographer! I had the honor of having him capture our special day. I was captivated by his work from the very beginning. Adam has a unique way with lighting and angles. I new if anyone could make my vision come true it would be him. He is a true artist and amazing person. He is professional, very charismatic and most importantly makes you feel comfortable. I would highly recommend him to all. Take a look at his portfolio his work speaks for itself. One recommendation I have for all future brides go for the very best photographer you can. When all the wedding is over no one will remember the little favors or expensive flowers the pictures captured will tell the story of the day, this will be your memories and legacy you will leave.

Sent on 12/04/2014

Bobbie · Married on 11/08/2014

Where do I begin?! Adam Opris is beyond compare when it comes to choosing someone who will be capturing one of the most memorable days of your life. He has an eye for not only taking the perfect shot or angle of his subjects but see's everything around them; the sky, trees, water, buildings, and creates a fairytale like image each time.
    He is down-to-earth, kind, and listens to what you want. If you are not one to take photos or normally feel uncomfortable in front of the camera Adam is excellent at helping you (and usually the fussy Fiance or husband) be at ease and have fun with the experience.
    He aims to please and goes above and beyond to get that magic moment.
    My husband and I asked Adam to take our engagement photos as well as our wedding and underwater bridal shoot. One day I hope he will be able to take pregnancy photos and newborn photos. He will without a doubt be our family photographer.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Lisbet · Married on 11/01/2014

Adam is a truly talented professional. He not only made us all feel so comfortable photgraphing our wedding, but the pictures are absolutely breathtaking. His photos are artistic, refined, and timeless. I am so glad that we decided to choose him to shoot our special day. I look forward to having him shoot more of our family's events. I highly recommend him to give your pictures that special touch!

Sent on 11/21/2014

Adrianne · Married on 10/25/2014

Let me start by saying that Adam Opris is an incredible photographer and anyone that has the opportunity for him to shoot their wedding/engagement/maternity/baby pictures should be honored that they were able to work with such a talented individual. I first learned about Adam through a friend about 2 years ago when she shared his website online. I started following his pictures on http://www.adamoprisphoto.com/ and would send them to my family and friends as I was in awe of his creativeness and ability to capture the most breathtaking photos I have ever seen. I was fortunate enough for Adam to shoot my underwater engagement pictures as well as my wedding last week on 10-25-14. In both instances, I was impressed by not only his finesse with the camera but also coaching abilities to instruct my shots and wrangle my rather large wedding party. He was able to put my husband and I at ease while doing the underwater shots and also I was complimented by his professionalism and enthusiasm at the wedding. It makes a difference when your photographer has a personality and make your guests want to have their picture taken. I cannot wait to see my photos from the wedding but I know I am in love with the engagement ones he has already posted. Adam was able to capture moments that cherish forever and for that I am grateful. I give Adam my highest recommendation and I know that if you choose him to be your photographer, you will NOT be disappointed. He will capture memories that you will have forever. I cannot wait for any other big events for him to take my photos (maternity/babies ect) :)

Sent on 10/29/2014

Taylor · Married on 10/18/2014

There are not enough words to express how amazing Adam is both as a photographer and as a person, and now happy and lucky my husband and I are to have booked him for both our engagement pictures and wedding. He is not only extremely creative and artistic in the photos he captures, but his down to earth personality make him fun and easy to work with. He is professional, flexible, and communicative. We will definitely continue to use Adam for our big future events, from our engagement and wedding to future maternity and family pictures! From the moment you begin taking pictures with Adam, your personal love for photography heightens and you are eager to see the pictures! Adam is also really great at getting the pictures you are so excited to see to you in a timely manner! Everyone will be wowed by your photos if you work with Adam!

Sent on 11/17/2014

So professional and fun to work with! I've never seen so much talent in a photographer, I would give him 100stars!!!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Courtney · Married on 09/12/2014

My husband and I decided we wanted to hire Adam for our destination wedding in Marathon, FL.

We are from Oklahoma, and we knew the one thing we did not want to skimp on was the photographer - we wanted someone who would do an amazing job.

I asked my wedding planner to give me the names of a few photographers in the area. She sent me three links to wedding photographers around the Florida Keys. As soon as I clicked on Adam's website, I knew I had to have him! His photography was amazingly unique and eye-catching.

When we finally arrived in Florida for the wedding and met Adam, he was super friendly. He and I had been texting and emailing throughout the planning process, but when we met in person, he was extremely friendly and easy to get along with. He made me and my bridesmaids laugh easily, did an amazing job with my four and three-year-old flower girls, and fit in great with the groom and groomsmen - it was just like having a close friend there taking our pictures.

Adam was there for a total of eight hours; therefore, he was able to get shots of my bridesmaids and I getting ready, the "First Look" between my husband and I, shots during the ceremony at the church and at the reception. He also went above and beyond - we had a fire truck drive our wedding party to and from the church, and Adam rode in a pickup truck to get the unique photo's of all of us.

I am extremely happy after I have seen all the photo's. Adam edited every photo before sending them on to me and my husband. He did all of it in a very timely manner also! When all my friends and family that were not able to be in Florida saw the pictures, they were stunned. So many people made the remark that they wanted to know if he would be willing to come to Oklahoma to do pictures for their wedding!

I am so pleased my husband and I chose Adam Opris to shoot our wedding - we have unique pictures that will last us a lifetime!

Sent on 10/03/2014

Kristen · Married on 08/23/2014

Adam is the perfect photographer for anyone who believes the photos are one of the most important parts of a wedding. He takes pictures that everyone will want to look at for generations to come. He is not only an amazing photographer, but he is also very professional and attentive. He kept in touch with me throughout the engagement and went over all my ideas for the big day. He was absolutely amazing on the wedding day. He took beautiful pictures and was amazing with the guests and bridal party. Definitely the perfect photographer!!

Sent on 09/06/2014

Lindsey · Married on 08/01/2014

Most people believe and say that their photographer is the best. Well, in the case of Adam Opris Photography, this is really true! Adam is an amazing photographer for multiple reasons, which we will try to outline in this review, but we feel it’s truly impossible to explain just how fantastic his photography is in words… you have to experience it for yourself!

Adam truly values his clients, and this means a lot to us, especially when we dealt with so many vendors, including the actual venue, that didn’t care at all about us and only wanted our money. This was NOT Adam. He is the total package – fun, great personality, phenomenal photographer, amazing skills, adaptive to our desires, cost effective (when he could charge double or even triple) and he does whatever it takes to satisfy his clients. We will always call on Adam in the future for our special moments. Adam was with us on our wedding, and he’ll be with us in maternity, through our family’s lives, and all the special moments awaiting in our future.
    Thank you, Adam. We could not be more happy with our choice and we hope this review influences others to choose Adam Opris Photography.

Sent on 10/10/2014

Adam is amazing! When I first started researching photographers, I was completely blown away by his talent and definitely wanted Adam as our wedding photographer. He is definitely pricey, but I wanted amazing pictures and that's what we got with Adam. Our first preview picture from our wedding is one of the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen! He is an amazing artist. Not only that, Adam is very easy going and down to earth, but with a sense of professionalism that you definitely want from your wedding vendors. He makes you feel comfortable even if you are doing some ridiculously cheesy pose. We also used Adam for our Engagement Photos and he is such a joy to work with. I would DEFINITELY recommend Adam to anyone looking for amazing photos from their memorable events.

Sent on 07/27/2014