Adam Opris Photography Reviews

146 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

146 Reviews for Adam Opris Photography

Jackeline · Married on 06/25/2016

One of the biggest decisions we had to make for our wedding was our photographer. Who was going to capture our special day and be able to preserve those memories in the most elegant, captivating way? We can say without question that Adam Opris not only made that happen but exceeded our expectations in every possible way. While his work speaks for itself, actually meeting and working with Adam made the decision a no brainer. Adam's professionalism, character, passion and exceptional talent were remarkable and shined throughout the process, culminating with the absolutely exquisite photographs he made happen. Our families and wedding party loved his energy and we could not be more grateful to him for the beautiful portraits of lifetime memories.

Sent on 07/15/2016

Jessica · Married on 06/18/2016

The photography was one of the best investments of our wedding. It meant a lot to us due to that we elope. After making that decision we knew right away we had to get the best of the best. We needed our family to feel the emotions of that day while they looked at the pictures. When we saw Adam's work we knew he was perfect!!. He's personable, honest, direct, and has such a distinct and gorgeous photography style. He was easy to work with and responsive leading up to the wedding. On the day of the wedding he was punctual and worked his tail off! Our photos are so special and we have one of kind shots to remember our perfect day for a lifetime and we have Adam to thank! I highly recommend his services to everyone! You won't regret it!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Mandy · Married on 05/21/2016

Adam was incredible from the first minute he arrived. He was clear and precise with the whole bridal party in explaining what he was aiming to capture and kept us on schedule so no one was missing out on the fun! Besides capturing the most AMAZING, MEMORABLE shots, he was cool, calm, and collected every minute of the of the day. He was a true pleasure to not only work with, but to have present on our wedding day, as he was a true “calming presence”. His talent truly shines through in every single picture taken. I would recommend Adam Opris Photography to anyone and everyone. I promise from start to finish, you will not regret it!

Sent on 06/10/2016

There is simply nobody as talented as Adam. He is INCREDIBLE. We used him for our engagement shoot & wedding & guests have been raving since they received the save the date. At our wedding, we wanted some beach shots at sunset and Adam did a terrific job getting us to and from t he beach in record time so we could enjoy the rest of our night with guests. His photos are simply spectacular... I don't think anyone can come close to comparing. On top of it, he is a genuine, funny guy who truly loves what he does. I can't imagine using anyone else for pics we may need in the future as well. GO WITH ADAM!!!! Each photo is an epic work of art!! We love you Adam!!!!

Sent on 05/26/2016
  • I

Ivette · Married on 05/07/2016

Adam is an amazingly talented photographer!! Our wedding pictures are stunning and they were complimented by everyone! Every shot was unique and all the pictures together looked like a story out of a Disney fairytale. He's a lot of fun to work with and is very professional. His talent will be hard to top so we encourage you to hire his services and have a "Picture Perfect" day as we did!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Natasha · Married on 04/09/2016

I highly recommend hiring Adam as your photographer. My husband and I decided to use Adam Opris for our engagement and wedding photos. My husband hates taking pictures because he doesn't know how to pose and hates how he looks on photos. Adam made my husband look amazing . We cannot stop looking at the photos. Adam has a special gift of knowing how to capture the perfect pose and lighting. All of his photos look like a painting. I have already told Adam that he is going to be my family's photographer. I am going to use him again for my maternity shoot and all of my children's photos. By the way, Adam is extremely friendly and he will blend in perfectly at the wedding. You will forget he is there but trust me he is there capturing every moment. Thank you again Adam!!!!!!

Sent on 05/15/2016

Amy · Married on 02/27/2016

There are not enough words to describe what a pleasure it was to work with Adam Opris Photography for our wedding and engagement photos. His laid back attitude, matched with his creativity makes every aspect of working with him such a stress free experience. Adam’s work has such a magical feel to it, that you can immediately recognize his photos anywhere. Every photo has it’s own distinct look so that no two photos look alike. Not to mention that he makes you feel like you’ve known him forever right off the bat. The portrait photos that he did for the wedding are unbelievably gorgeous. I’ve had nothing but compliments on our photos. Choosing Adam was the best decision we made for our wedding. After all, all you have left after the wedding are your photos, and each one he took was a work of art! Adam’s package was all inclusive and extremely reasonable for all that we received. I would hire him a million times over again as he captured every single moment of our ceremony and reception with flawless detail. Can’t wait to work with him again for every single life event in our future. Check out his phenomenal underwater photos as well. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/10/2016

Jameli · Married on 02/13/2016

Adam Opris captured my sisters engagement, wedding, maternity, and newborn photos. considering the fact that my family never got tired of looking at these pictures I knew that the day I got married I wouldn't use anyone else and we are so glad that we didn't. Our photos could not be any more magical. They are truly spectacular. Not only is Adam a pleasure to work with but he is such a humble person who truly cares about capturing your special day or moment just how you imagine. We can't wait to work with Adam again in our future life events. He is phenomenal!

Sent on 03/11/2016
  • Y

Yayi · Married on 01/16/2016

I knew I wanted Adam to capture my wedding way before I got engaged!! I had seen his work and totally fell in love with the magical way he captures special moments. He was an absolute pleasure to work with. Not only is he super professional and extremely knowledgable but he's also fun to work with and really pays attention to what you ask of him. He made sure that we had every shot I had told him I wanted. He showed up super early and did not have any objections to staying later when we asked him. I would highly recommended him and would definitely use him again in the future. He is worth every penny!
    Thanks again Adam! You are the best!!!!!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Eric · Married on 01/15/2016

WOW WOW WEE WOW!!! We just got married in Islamorada, FL and I could write forever about issues we had with basically everything in the wedding with one great exception....ADAM! He is worth every penny and then some! Having been through this process I can honestly say Adam has all of the character traits one could hope for in a photographer, someone who is going to be close by on the most intimate and personal day of your life. You want someone you trust, someone professional, someone who will take away stress and never add to it for one second, someone who can help guide you through the trials and tribulations you will undoubtedly face on your big day. Adam was the most consistent rock throughout the storm (literally!; see the massive water spout in our dramatic photos!!), and even though the party ran late he never wavered or said he had to leave. I truly felt as though he was supportive, passionate, and professional beyond the call of duty. In addition, all the other photographers charge tons of money for books and pictures, he gives you the rights to print at cost which makes up for his fee in multiples!

IF YOU CAN HIRE HIM YOU ARE INSANE NOT TO!! THERE IS A REASON WHY HE HAS 5 STARS, 100% POSITIVE, 10/10 ON EVERY SITE YOU CAN IMAGINE!!! IF I WERE YOU, I WOULD CHANGE MY WEDDING DATE JUST TO ENSURE HE IS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR WEDDING!!!

OH YEAH, HIS PICTURES ALSO KICK ASS, UNBELIEVABLE PHOTOS!!!!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Cemile · Married on 12/05/2015

My husband and I truly made the right choice by hiring Adam as our wedding photographer. We are not the most photogenic people but Adam made us feel very comfortable and found the perfect angles to make us look like superstars. All that is left after the wedding are pictures so whenever I look at the pictures I'm very happy. Everybody is amazed by our wedding pictures Thank you Adam !!!! Cemile Kahraman & Konstantin Braverman

Sent on 01/20/2016

Lily · Married on 11/22/2015

There aren't enough words to describe what a wonderful photographer Adam Opris is. He did the most amazing job capturing both our engagement photos and our wedding day photos. Every moment was captured perfectly and with even more beauty that I ever thought possible.
    The photos came out absolutely beautiful, and we could not be happier with them.
    I would highly recommend Adam when searching for a photographer. He is talented, kind, enthusiastic, unobtrusive, professional, and friendly. Our family and friends are still talking about what a wonderful photographer Adam is. Thank you Adam, for all of your hard work, and for the numerous hours you spent with us on our wedding day. You were so positive and made everything run so smoothly and with such ease. Thank you for helping us make our wedding day the happiest day of our lives. You were an absolute joy to work with.

Your biggest fans,
    Lily and Justin

Sent on 12/17/2015

Emily · Married on 11/14/2015

Adam did both our engagement photos and also photographed our wedding. The engagement pictures were absolutely stunning and we couldn't have imagined how beautiful they turned out to be. Our wedding was this past weekend on November 14th. We picked November in South Florida to avoid the rain... It rained all day on our wedding day but Adam came early to my suite and assured me that we would still have amazing pictures. I trusted him because of the quality of his work and his professionalism. There is no need to worry about how to stand or pose, Adam directs you every step of the way. Every picture he does is unique. Several of my guests commented on how professional Adam and his assistant were and how they always were there to capture candid moments as well as stunning portraits. I wanted our wedding day to be captured as the happiest day of our lives, in which Adam executed to perfection.

Sent on 11/16/2015
  • F

Faith · Married on 11/11/2015

Adam was absolutely amazing. I had been looking forward to him being our photographer for quite some time and he did not disappoint. Everything was perfect.. He is extremely knowledgable, helpful, prepared, calm, funny, flexible, and patient. He gave us a lot of direction during the pictures (which is what we needed!) and made the entire process very simple and stress-free. He edited the pictures in record time and even gave us some sneak peeks while we were waiting for the album. We just got our album back and they are absolutely BEAUTIFUL.. I couldn't be happier and I will cherish them forever. He is amazing at what he does and, in my opinion, the best! Our friends and family are constantly commenting on how "gorgeous," "stunning," and "magazine worthy" the pictures are. I absolutely recommend Adam - he will exceed all of your expectations!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Samantha · Married on 10/31/2015

When I was searching for a photographer for our wedding, I wanted someone whose pictures just jumped out at me. When I saw Adam's pictures I knew instantly knew that I wanted him to be our photographer. His pictures are stunning and have a unique style that I haven't seen with any other photographer. My husband and I got married on Halloween. We wanted things to be a little "unconventional" with our pictures seeing as our wedding was on Halloween. I was a bit hesitant telling Adam my ideas for our engagement pictures because I didn't want him to think I was strange, lol. He was the complete opposite. Not only do Adam's pictures speak entirely for themselves, but his personality makes you feel instantly comfortable and at ease. He is extremely friendly and really cares about capturing exactly what you want for your big day. Our pictures for both our engagement and wedding were absolutely stunning. Adam works really hard and extremely fast (but efficiently) to capture all of your pictures so that you can actually get back to your wedding and enjoy it. I could go on and on about how amazing our experience with Adam was and how stunning his photography is, but his pictures simply speak for themselves. You will not be disappointed with Adam. You and your family and friends will be blown away. We still haven't stopped getting constant comments about how incredible our pictures are! :)

Sent on 11/04/2015

Raquel · Married on 10/24/2015

Adam photographed our engagement photo shoot and after working with him and then seeing our photos there was no doubt in my mind we wanted to lock him up for our wedding day!! We had a Great Gatsby themed wedding so I wanted 20's style dramatic photos for our save the date and he did just that! Our wedding included 300+ guests and he didn't miss getting a memorable picture of every one of them. Adam exceeded our expectations in so many ways. He is on point, patient, funny, attentive, and has a eye for that perfect picture that will make your wedding album stand out above the rest. We will definitely be using Adam Opris to capture our most important memories to come.

Sent on 12/23/2015

Lucie P. · Married on 10/22/2015

I was referred to Adam by a family friend that used him for her wedding 2 years ago. Her pictures were spectacular and she could not stop raving about how wonderful it was to work with Adam. We hired Adam back in May to do our Engagement photos. People to this day are still raving about them because they are absolutely amazing! I still remember when we first met with Adam to go over working together. He's very easy to talk to and was willing to accommodate our schedule and needs. We reviewed past pictures he had taken and his style of photographer. I remember leaving the meeting and turning to my Fiance and saying WOW! I want to work with that guy. He was so easy going and yet very professional. I knew that when it came to my wedding day I would feel very comfortable being around him getting dressed in my down but also confident that he would get the shots that we were looking for. Come wedding day he had scouted out our location and was ready to roll. He made sure that no matter we would get the shots we wanted within our wedding day timeline. He was very good at giving us options that we needed to decide from and rolling with the punches. Immediately after the wedding he gave us a few edited shots to share with family and friends. I cannot wait to get the rest of the wedding pictures! I know that they will be amazing. If you have the opportunity to work with Adam I highly recommend it. He was one of my easiest vendors to work with. I look forward to doing a trash the dress underwater shoot with him hopefully soon :)

Sent on 10/30/2015

Monica · Married on 10/03/2015

From the minute we started researching photographers I fell in love with Adam's work. I almost didn't reach out to him because I thought he would be out of my price range but I'm so glad that I did!

Adam was extremely personable from the first time we met. He has kept up with every detail of the wedding and unlike some of my vendors, I never had to be on top of him to remind him of upcoming events or details of the shoots. He did both my engagement and wedding photos.

The engagement photos were spectacular and his turn around time was pretty impressive, considering all the work he puts into the photos.

My husband and I both agree that Adam won the award for top vendor at our wedding! We had almost 300 guests, so taking a photo with each table would have taken up the entire reception. Instead, he found a way to hardly ask us to take photos, and instead followed us around all night, capturing all the highlights of the night and all the interaction we had with our guests. I can't wait to see our wedding photos and show off his work!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Maria · Married on 10/02/2015

I really can't say enough wonderful things about Adam! Where do I begin. He was the photographer for my friend's wedding 2 years ago and at that time I realized how awesome he was to be around and how he made us all feel comfortable and never invasive with the camera. Then I saw the finished product after he sent my friend her photos and I was honestly in awe by his work. I told everyone at that point that I knew exactly who my photographer would be the day I get married! So last year in September when I got engaged, I contacted Adam immediately and by October had him reserved for this year for my wedding! I just got married a few weeks ago, October 2nd, and as I remembered him to be, Adam was super friendly, funny, and made my entire bridal party feel so comfortable. He had no problem getting on the ground or in other uncomfortable positions just to get the perfect angle for his shot. While away at my Honeymoon last week, he sent me a few pictures that he had ready and I couldn't stop looking at them! Right then and there I told my husband, "now you see why we had to have him?!" He completely agreed! I LOVE his work and can't wait to hire him again for maternity shoots and all my family's future photography needs. Adam is a superstar - hidden gem in South Florida whose work deserves to be in bridal magazines.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Christel · Married on 09/26/2015

THIS IS THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHER OUT THERE! A TRUE ARTIST! If you want average, hire another photographer. Adam is truly a joy to work with! He is easy, gives great direction and has an artist eye. Do you want the most Awe Inspiring pictures of your special day? Then this is the photographer for you! He delivers the WOW factor that every one of your guests, friends and family will be talking about for years to come. Truly Amazing!!! Hired him for two days to shoot the rehearsal and wedding day. All pictures are just amazing! Beyond happy with his results!

Sent on 10/09/2015

Jenna · Married on 08/29/2015

There are not enough words to even describe how unbelievable adam's work is! He is a true artist and completely took my pictures to another level! His work stands out from the rest! I can't stress to everyone how important wedding photos are. They are something to remember your most important day for the rest of your life. Not only were my pictures amazing but Adams positive attitude and kind nature made my husband and I feel completely comfortable! You will not find a better photographer then him! My pictures were everything I dreamed of and MORE!!

Sent on 09/16/2015

My wedding being shot by Adam occurred by a chance of fate! Things truly do happen for a reason! We originally hired a different photographer. We did our engagement shoot & to both of our surprise the pictures were horrific. We decided we needed to cancel our contract, even if it meant loosing our money. Photos last a life time & we wanted to make sure we hired someone to capture every moment. Coming from a family of event planners, we are very hard to impress. Adam blew us all away! From the moment he arrived on our wedding day he starting capturing all the important moments. He made sure to stay on time & was even capable to deal with my fiances 7 crazy groomsmen. From beginning to end he was always on his game. He made sure to work around the wedding & not make the day about the photos. I can speak on my fiances behalf to all you grooms; when your half way through the day sick of photos, drenched in sweat, or having a headache, Adam makes the photos worth every minute! We got our first photo from Adam as a sneak peak & I almost dropped on the floor. I couldn't believe the hallway we walked up and down all day was turned into a magical photo. Adam captures a moment transforms it into an amazing work of art. We couldn't be happier with his work. We not only gained amazing photos from this, but we also gained a friend. Not often is someone the total package, but Adam Opris exceeds all the rest. Rarely does someone come along who is amazing at there work, but also a genuine person. We had a tragedy the day after our wedding, one of our guest passed. I contacted Adam to find any photos of this guest to use for his memorial, & Adam searched through thousands of photos to send us everything he could. All I can say is there is no way many photographers would do this.This meant the world to us & our family. We couldn't be more thankful to him. I can go on &on, but as a former perfectionist Bride if you don't hire him it will be your biggest mistake!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Brooke · Married on 07/18/2015

Nothing but exceptional feedback from Adam and his team! My husband and I would 100 percent recommend him for any of your photography needs! He did our wedding a few weeks ago and was a pleasure to work with along with his amazing work. He went above and beyond to make sure we had the best shots and already saw a few previews that were to die for! Adams editing skills are amazing and he makes every shot pop!!! His team is great and were punctual and delivered everything promised!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Candida · Married on 06/20/2015

Adam and his team were beyond professional and exceeded all my expectations on my wedding day. Adam treated every wedding guest like they were a part of the wedding party, which was very important to me. My husband is more on the shy side, however, Adam was able to get him to open up for the camera. He took gorgeous photos of me and my groom, as well as fun, candid shots of us and all of the wedding guests. His ideas for the photos were different and creative. We both felt like were celebrities the whole day. Adam will stop at nothing to get the perfect shot. I had 7 children in my wedding party and he was able to get the best out of all of them (which we know is next to impossible). He was full of energy and genuinely excited for us. After meeting with Adam just a few times before the wedding, he was able to determine the type of photos that were suitable for us. Adam was an excellent choice and we are both very very pleased with his work.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Anna · Married on 06/13/2015

There are not words to describe how absolutely blown away I am with the pure talent and utter passion Adam portrays. He is a true artist who's vision is palpable when you watch him work. I knew I would be pleased with how the photos came out, but I am just over the moon with the results. It was one of the best experiences of my life, and thanks to Adam's photos, I will be able to remember forever. Adam is amazing and I highly, highly recommend him for any special event.

Sent on 06/16/2015