Adam Michaels Photography Reviews

Adam Michaels Photography 5
Adam Michaels Photography 6
Adam Michaels Photography 7

Hannah · Married on 09/16/2016

We booked Adam a week before our wedding after a family friend who was supposed to shoot for us, decided to back out--and it was as if it were meant to be! Not only is Adam professional and talented, his personality helped make the day FUN and care-free! I can't recommend him enough. We're obsessed with the pictures we've gotten and can't imagine our day without him!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Adam · Married on 09/16/2016

Book Adam Michaels! His professionalism and talent plus his fun personality made our wedding day perfect. We only booked him a week before our wedding (after our original photographer cancelled and left us hanging) and he seriously saved the day. He's seasoned, professional, and kept everyone calm and stress-free in the days leading up to our wedding and on the big day. I would recommend him to absolutely anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Barb · Married on 09/09/2016

Adam was great, captured every moment and was very easy to work with. The pics are awesome!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Dara · Married on 09/03/2016

I hired Adam Micheals Photography to photograph my barn wedding this past September. I could not of asked for a better photographer. Not only is Adam very professional and hard working, he has a great eye for photography and is very creative. My wedding pictures are better than I could have ever imagined and all my friends and family rave about them. If your looking for a great photographer go with this one, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Christopher · Married on 09/03/2016

Adam Michael's Photography did a great job photographing our wedding. Adam and his staff were extremely professional and very friendly. Our pictures turned out great and I would recommend this photographer to all.

Rachel · Married on 08/27/2016

Adam is very down to earth and personable. Open to whatever style or type of photos you want taken. Does awesome work, and just overall well rounded! Definitely recommend using him for your occasions!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Laura · Married on 08/20/2016

Adam is unbelievably talented. Before the wedding he helped create a timeline that met his and my needs, researched the venue to make sure we got the best shots, and eliminated stress! During the day he captured every special moment and his interaction with the guests created even better shots! He returned an awesome highlight video and high quality edited photos within days. His passion and sincerity was enjoyed by all and my guests couldn't have enjoyed him more. I'd recommend Adam over and over again!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Mike · Married on 08/20/2016

As most guys are, I'm not a huge fan of "photo sessions". However, Adam was able to take an approach that was entertaining but focused. Adam is an amazing talent who truly cares about his craft, and more importantly his clients. He captured our day perfectly. I would recommend without hesitation. Thank you, Adam.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Michael · Married on 07/16/2016

Adam and his associates were exceptional photographers for our wedding! We were very happy with how well our pictures turned out. Adam had good ideas for locations when taking our Engagement photos and was accommodating to our style of pictures we wanted.
    From the pre-wedding preparation, through the ceremony, and finishing out the eve with plenty of wonderful pictures of us and our guests at the reception, they did an excellent job overall.
    As the Groom, I was quite impressed with his quality of work and timely responses to any of our questions.

Sent on 09/11/2016

Bobbi Jo · Married on 07/16/2016

Adam did a wonderful job as my photographer for my engagement pictures and my wedding! Our pictures turned out beautiful! Adam is SUPER creative, very professional and very knowledgable. He is personable and so easy to work with. As the bride he made me feel at ease at such a stressful time. I would highly recommend Adam to anyone looking for a photographer for any occasion!

Jessica · Married on 06/04/2016

I would highly recommend Adam as a wedding photographer. We actually got him as a bonus. He was the unexpected second shooter and I could not have been more thrilled. His personality and style added to our wedding experience. I absolutely loved his photos. He was so creative and produced stunning videos! We love his pictures just as much as our other highly qualified photographer (Modern Flash Photography). Again, I have nothing but rave reviews. If you want an awesome, friendly, and talented photographer book Adam. There was also some icing on the photography cake when he handed my mom (mother of the bride) a hand written note to me from the groom that was likely to be swept away by the cleaning service!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Rachel · Married on 05/27/2012

Adam and his team made our wedding day so comfortable and seamless. His laid back approach made us feel like he was part of the family that day. He knew how to direct us and position us and our families perfectly. They took us to a myriad of places around town in warp speed with great results. We are so thrilled we found Adam to work with for our wedding day!

Sent on 05/03/2018